• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

AI Fake AI Generated Nudified videos and GiFs

Done with new generation actress
It's time for 90's dream to come true
Mallika Sherawat
Tanushree dutta
Bipasha Basu
Kajol
Ameesha patel
Genilia disuza
Neha dhupia
Celina jetley
Asin
Sonal chauhan
Young deepika
Young kareena
Shilpa Shetty
Young Priyanka
Young Katrina
Riya sen
Rimi sen
Esha deol
Twinkle khanna

Etc

Is meenaxi sheshadri possible ?

I respect all your requests fellas, but there are limitations to what i can actually do... i need the dresses to be skin tight, good lighting, dress preferably not in black and so on... i did try a madhuri video where she had a lot of stone works on her dress, and the end result came out with the AI converting the stones into clumps of skin on her body... horrible result :(

so pls dont be upset of i dont jump on your requests straight away... i have a system where i first scout out videos, then edit them to the required size and length, then make alpha masks, then preprocess for controlnet, then use inpaint to determine which part of the body gets the cloth removed, then i work on the video editing...

right now i have almost 10 clips in pipeline... which might get eliminated in various stages due to feasibility .. for example. i tried to make kareena from ashoka.. the san sa na na na song... but the mask creation which looked easy considering the fact that she was wearing a bikini only proved to be next to impossible... so i shelved it...

even now ive been working on ameesha... and after i ran animatediff for one and a hald hour... she came out with smaller boobs... i forgot to adjust the size factor... was still set on katrina :) so now rendering again...

so bottom line is.. all requests are welcome... but i will get to them at my own pace... :) and some might not work for no reason... only the gods of AI are to blame

and parallelly ill have to try the new ipadapterv2 and see if i get better results... :)

Now, as i am rerunning rendering with slightly bigger boobie size... a sneak peak of ameesha from kahona pyar hai - will probably post the proper version tomorrow

I respect all your requests fellas, but there are limitations to what i can actually do... i need the dresses to be skin tight, good lighting, dress preferably not in black and so on... i did try a madhuri video where she had a lot of stone works on her dress, and the end result came out with the AI converting the stones into clumps of skin on her body... horrible result :(

so pls dont be upset of i dont jump on your requests straight away... i have a system where i first scout out videos, then edit them to the required size and length, then make alpha masks, then preprocess for controlnet, then use inpaint to determine which part of the body gets the cloth removed, then i work on the video editing...

right now i have almost 10 clips in pipeline... which might get eliminated in various stages due to feasibility .. for example. i tried to make kareena from ashoka.. the san sa na na na song... but the mask creation which looked easy considering the fact that she was wearing a bikini only proved to be next to impossible... so i shelved it...

even now ive been working on ameesha... and after i ran animatediff for one and a hald hour... she came out with smaller boobs... i forgot to adjust the size factor... was still set on katrina :) so now rendering again...

so bottom line is.. all requests are welcome... but i will get to them at my own pace... :) and some might not work for no reason... only the gods of AI are to blame

and parallelly ill have to try the new ipadapterv2 and see if i get better results... :)

Now, as i am rerunning rendering with slightly bigger boobie size... a sneak peak of ameesha from kahona pyar hai - will probably post the proper version tomorrow

I appreciate 😊 your work bcz I know the mental pressure of dointhis, we r requesting your favour for sharing the making tutorials..you might know what I mean... Knowledge is better when it is shared... Once @secrates shared his idea which is not working(only photos)..but you are doing the extreme job (videofakes)...
We just heard ebsynth and S.D are used for this but had no idea 😆 how it's been made ..
So I hope you make pity on us and drop a proper tutorial(with example)...also many people are saying about the desifake titles on the middle of videos (which is not problem for me , but u can make it smaller size; it's upto you) 💕 you by my side......

Back