• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Aishwarya Rajesh - Destruction Of Wife To Slut

Reactions
DF Coins
Rajesh (40 years old ) who calls himself as Raj had seen only success in his life… Due to this success he consider himself as a demi god and behaves as if everyone around are worthless in front of him… This attitude made me irritated and i felt i should take Revenge on him…

Raj’s wife was a reasonably pleasant woman... although not attractive but a dusky beauty . Her name was Aishwarya Rajesh .

She was decent traditional woman mid 30’s and it was always an achievement to make such traditional woman to cheap slut…

The perfect revenge came to me late at night. I need very little sleep so I was able to immediately put parts of the plan in place. I went to sleep with a smile on my face.

A couple of days later, a package was delivered to the clueless woman. I did not need to read her mind since I already knew what it was. She was the happy winner of a some salon-quality health and beauty products, starting with some shampoo and conditioner. She ‘remembered’ entering a web-based contest and the ‘you are a winner’ email. I had a little chuckle over some of her answers on the survey about her hair, skin, and so forth. It was amusing to see how self-deluded humans can be.

The next morning was a glorious day- the sun was shining, the birds were singing, and everything was fresh and clean, but it was a great day nonetheless. By noon, Aishwarya Rajesh was out in her garden hard at it. I Said hello across the fence and was pleased to notice a change already. Aishwarya Rajesh usually wore saree as she was from village.

“Good morning, Mrs. Rajesh,. “You are looking very nice today. Is that a new hairstyle?”

“Oh, hello. Uh, not so much a new style as a new shampoo. Isn’t it amazing what the right shampoo can do for you? I’ve always used the cheap stuff, but I guess that you get what you pay for.” She continued to prattle on good-naturedly for several minutes with no encouragement from me.

Having nothing special to do I was perfectly happy listening to her prattle. Truth be told, it was more interesting than what was going through that junk heap she called a mind.

It was barely even a effort to eavesdrop on the couple that evening. Raj was quite pleased with Aishwarya new ‘do’, but managed to insinuate that she spent too much or got involved with a shady sales program or something. The nerve of him calling my integrity into question, even unknowingly like that. He gave her goodnight kiss and the scent of her hair stirred him, but it was late and the flesh is weak... as per other subtle properties of the shampoo

Further applications of the hair products over the next week resulted in her hair getting even longer and shinier. It was approaching ‘lustrous’ and signaled the next step of the plan.
She got another package a few days later- diet pills. Yes, you are right- diet pills do not work. Ever. But, these were not ordinary diet pills and they were quite certain to achieve the desired results. Within hours of receiving them she was spending time in her bathroom divesting herself of no-longer needed mass in several ways. Poor woman, she had quite a bit of mass to purge so I was quite content to not closely monitor this phase.

I limited the loss to only a few pounds a day so as to not overly stress her body but I noticed the differences every few days. Her natural thriftiness combined with Raj’s sheer cheapness and mild paranoia about what was going on meant she was wearing clothing that was increasingly loose on her. Just for the hell of it, I made all of her old clothes feel just a bit uncomfortable. Watching her squirm as she gardened was like a tasty sauce on top of my delicious vengeful dessert.
By the time she was what was considered a typical weight for her height, she was wearing the lightest clothes she could, finding that some fabrics affected her less than others- light,silky stuff was good, and oddly, some of the tighter stuff felt the best.
Aishwarya Rajesh did not know it but the pills were also taking care of various diseases and conditions, like her arthritis and some heart issues. I am such a generous monster, aren’t I? She had a few more pounds to go (she found that even though she was happier with her weight, that she could not quite stop taking the pills. That was OK, though- they are almost gone anyway) but it was time for the next step. I debated for a while with myself on this one, but decided to go with skin cream.
On the day before she received her first skin treatment, Aishwarya Rajesh was in her garden. She had lost quite a bit of weight, and her skin hung quite loosely in several places. On the other hand, the loss of most of her excess weight brought out some of the good bone structure in her face. . The actual texture of her skin was blotchily tan and rather coarse, it looked like it might even be a bit leathery

leo sign copy and paste

Raj really liked the next item delivered- a coconut-scented skin lotion that the two of them rubbed onto every inch of her body. This activity aroused Raj a lot- a few minutes of rubbing the slick stuff on aishwarya's thinner body got him throbbing hard- when aishwarya herself seemed to be expressing no real interest in sex at all. It amused me to have turned her arousal almost completely off and to have inhibited her awareness of sexuality and sexual cues completely. Right now, she barely knew what sex was and poor Raj was ready to explode. This would be so much fun over the next few days!
As aishwarya worked in the garden later in the week, her skin was visibly tighter and smoother, an even soft bronze tan color, and looked invitingly soft to touch. “Hello, Mrs. Raj. You are looking nice today. Is that a new dress?”
“This old thing?” She was telling the truth- the blue dress had seen several washings but it was one of the few she had left that felt right to wear.
“Hmm, something is different, though, isn’t it? Have you lost weight?” I am a marvelous actor, aren’t I?
“You are such a dear. Why yes, I have, and I am trying out a new lotion as well. I think it is really helping my poor old skin. I guess I must have really been abusing it horribly for it to respond so well to just a new lotion.” As she spoke, she was looking lovingly at her arm and stroking her new skin. Part of the spell was that she was increasingly falling in love with herself and developing some self-confidence. It was gratifying to see the seeds of this sprouting.
“In fact, I probably should not be out here in the sun without protection, should I? I really do need to start taking better care of myself. Need to protect this lovely skin.” She was still preparing as she went inside and came back out with a big floppy hat, a light gauzy wrap, knee pads, and an umbrella, then went back to work.

I watched with interest as she found time in her weeding to continue to stroke herself, and even took pleasure in her hair. This was coming along gloriously. I modified some of her sexual restrictions while implanting others to grow along with her other upcoming changes and went back inside.

By the end of the month, She looked like some sort of rather trite advertisement for summertime- you know the one-attractive young woman on a lounge chair wearing oversized sunglasses and a big round sunhat, sipping tea with her exaggerated lips- you know the ones, right? While she was not ‘pretty’ by society’s current superficial standards, she was coming along nicely. My mental smile broadened at the choice of reading material. “My dear Mrs. Raj, how are you today?”
A quick frown of distaste crossed her face. “Please, call me Aishwarya Rajesh .
Mrs. Raj sounds so... old.” I assured her I would do so and asked about her outfit- a tasteful one-piece blue swim suit.

“I...” She suddenly really felt like she could talk freely to me. I was, after all, a trusted companion... as of a minute ago. “I just wanted to let my skin breathe. I spent so much of my life covering it up, and it feels so good to just let the air and sun on it. I feel so much better than I used to. I declare, being overweight and using cheap toiletries must have aged me so much. Now that I am taking better care of myself, I feel years younger!”
The skin cream had tightened and toned her skin, smoothed her complexion, and generally made her more youthful. She now looked in her late thirties while Raj still looked to be a rather depressing fifty-something.
“It is obviously working, my dear. You look amazing, not a day over thirty.” She had the grace to blush at this rather obvious exaggeration. I must say, the lotion combined with everything else you have done seems to have done wonders for bringing out your natural beauty.” She smiled and squirmed just a bit at my compliments. I had boosted her exhibitionism a bit and made her more responsive to some stimuli. She was feeling a bit damp at having such a good-looking man stare at her, even though she knew she was nothing too special even with the enhancements. It pleased me that she considered me good-looking, but then again I had spent considerable time crafting my current appearance.

That night, the ritual application of the cream got Aishwarya Rajesh nicely hot. Her small nipples were erect and her vagina was lubricated.

print pictures online free

Raj noticed this and her scent as well, and began to caress her nipples. That shocked aishwarya and she smacked his hands away with a quick look of disgust. For just a moment, aishwarya saw him as a dirty old man before she remembered that he was her husband. She almost shuddered at the thought before she calmed down. She apologized to him, claiming to have been caught by surprise, but she also made sure to not let him touch any of her ‘private parts’ any more that night

To be Continue

By the end of the month, She looked like some sort of rather trite advertisement for summertime- you know the one-attractive young woman on a lounge chair wearing oversized sunglasses and a big round sunhat, sipping tea with her exaggerated lips- you know the ones, right? While she was not ‘pretty’ by society’s current superficial standards, she was coming along nicely. My mental smile broadened at the choice of reading material. “My dear Mrs. Raj, how are you today?”
A quick frown of distaste crossed her face. “Please, call me Aishwarya Rajesh .
Mrs. Raj sounds so... old.” I assured her I would do so and asked about her outfit- a tasteful one-piece blue swim suit.

“I...” She suddenly really felt like she could talk freely to me. I was, after all, a trusted companion... as of a minute ago. “I just wanted to let my skin breathe. I spent so much of my life covering it up, and it feels so good to just let the air and sun on it. I feel so much better than I used to. I declare, being overweight and using cheap toiletries must have aged me so much. Now that I am taking better care of myself, I feel years younger!”
The skin cream had tightened and toned her skin, smoothed her complexion, and generally made her more youthful. She now looked in her late thirties while Raj still looked to be a rather depressing fifty-something.
“It is obviously working, my dear. You look amazing, not a day over thirty.” She had the grace to blush at this rather obvious exaggeration. I must say, the lotion combined with everything else you have done seems to have done wonders for bringing out your natural beauty.” She smiled and squirmed just a bit at my compliments. I had boosted her exhibitionism a bit and made her more responsive to some stimuli. She was feeling a bit damp at having such a good-looking man stare at her, even though she knew she was nothing too special even with the enhancements. It pleased me that she considered me good-looking, but then again I had spent considerable time crafting my current appearance.

That night, the ritual application of the cream got Aishwarya Rajesh nicely hot. Her small nipples were erect and her vagina was lubricated.

print pictures online free

Raj noticed this and her scent as well, and began to caress her nipples. That shocked aishwarya and she smacked his hands away with a quick look of disgust. For just a moment, aishwarya saw him as a dirty old man before she remembered that he was her husband. She almost shuddered at the thought before she calmed down. She apologized to him, claiming to have been caught by surprise, but she also made sure to not let him touch any of her ‘private parts’ any more that night

To be Continue
Wow so nice keep it up👌😁

Update 2

Before going into the next session with Aishwarya Let me introduce myself, I am Vijay.... Dont know who is my dad as my mom was a roadside prostitute...

I am 40 years now just like raj... Who am i and what is my life will be revealed in some other session... And if you wish i will tell about my mom devyaani in some other session

Now lets get back into the story...

Raj went to his native place madurai for a week taking his child radha leaving aishwarya alone in home...So this was my time to completely corrupt aishwarya and destroy raj...

So same evening after Raj left to madurai i called aishwarya to my home...

I was shocked the way she came to my home dressed..

Now i decided to use my full trick on her..I started my hypnotism session..

“Aishwarya , you are now deeply asleep and fully relaxed. All you can hear is the sound of my voice which makes you feel even more relaxed. You have no choice now but to obey me. Do you understand?”

Reluctantly, she moaned, “Yes I do.”

“I’m going to wake you up on the count of 3.” I continued. “When you wake up, you will feel alert and refreshed and in full command of your mind. However, all your muscles will continue to feel very heavy and sluggish. So heavy, in fact, that you’ll barely be able to move them. Do you understand?”

Again she moaned her compliance, obviously unhappy with that prospect.

“Ok then.” He said. “On the count of 3, 1.....2......3!”

Aishwarya ’s eyes snapped open and the first thing she saw was I leering down at her. She was trying to convey something but unable to move... Knowing her position i said "I don’t think you’re in a position to be giving orders any more.” I replied. “From this point, I’M your master and you will submit to me.” She got angry as she didn't like someone controlling her even if it was her friend..

“You’re crazy!” She retorted. “I’ll kick your ass you little wimp.”

“Go ahead.” I said. “If you can, then I’ll gladly take whatever you dish out.”

“All right, you asked for it creep!” She hotly replied. However, when she tried to get up, she found that her athletic body wouldn’t respond. It felt like her body was mired in quicksand and try as she might, she could manage no more than a few weak struggles.

I gleefully watched her squirm helplessly on her bed, delighted that his plan had worked so well. Eventually, she gave up and just glared at him hatefully. He laughed at her and asked sarcastically, “Having problems?”

Her prior confidence had now changed to fear and nervousness as she started to realize the seriousness of her predicament. She decided, though, that she wouldn’t give I the satisfaction of knowing how she felt.

“How dare you!” She said. “Whatever you’re trying to pull here is illegal and you’ll be in a world of trouble once I get out of this.”

“That’s pretty brave talk but I can assure you that after I’m through, you won’t remember anything that I don’t want you to recall.”

“Believe me.” she defiantly stated. “I won’t have ANY trouble remembering this. I’ll take great pleasure in seeing you locked up for a long time.”

“Keep talking!” I said. “It’ll just make what I’m about to do to you that much sweeter.” With that, i proceeded to remove her boots. This afforded me a nice view up her skirt and i paused to admire her hot pink, silk panties.

Aishwarya was mortified. She was always so careful about protecting her modesty and here was this pervert freely staring at her most private area and there wasn’t a thing she could do to stop him. There wasn’t even enough strength in her muscles to close her legs. All she could manage were a few weak protests which Tom, of course ignored.

As i started unbutton her blouse, I was gratified to notice that that Aishwarya ’s face now showed real fear instead of the defiance and hatred she was expressing before.

Trying desperately to hold on to her dignity, she said, “You’ll never get away with this you little worm.”

I just laughed in reply. “That’s exactly where you’re wrong my dear. Now why don’t you just give in and accept it?”

“I’ll never give in to you.” She spit back.

His only response was to finish unbottoning her blouse and removing it, revealing a pink bra that matched her panties. He next unzipped her skirt and slowly pulled it off her. Spreading her legs, he traced the outline of her panties with his fingers and played with her pussy through the silky fabric.

Aishwarya would have given anything to be able to fight him off but her body still refused to comply. She never felt so humiliated in all her life. I had now removed her bra and panties and not only was she completely naked and vulnerable, but his hands were touching and groping her in places she had never let anyone touch her before. As tears of frustration welled in her eyes, I laughed with glee.

“After all these years of putting up with your arrogance, all the slights and rude comments you’ve made to me, I can now finally get even. I’m not going to let you go until I’ve completely broken you.”

As i mounted her and prepared to ram my cock into her defenseless pussy, Aishwarya finally knew that she was defeated and had no choice but to accept whatever fate I decided for her.

To be continued

It was barely even a effort to eavesdrop on the couple that evening. Raj was quite pleased with Aishwarya new ‘do’, but managed to insinuate that she spent too much or got involved with a shady sales program or something. The nerve of him calling my integrity into question, even unknowingly like that. He gave her goodnight kiss and the scent of her hair stirred him, but it was late and the flesh is weak... as per other subtle properties of the shampoo

Further applications of the hair products over the next week resulted in her hair getting even longer and shinier. It was approaching ‘lustrous’ and signaled the next step of the plan.
She got another package a few days later- diet pills. Yes, you are right- diet pills do not work. Ever. But, these were not ordinary diet pills and they were quite certain to achieve the desired results. Within hours of receiving them she was spending time in her bathroom divesting herself of no-longer needed mass in several ways. Poor woman, she had quite a bit of mass to purge so I was quite content to not closely monitor this phase.

I limited the loss to only a few pounds a day so as to not overly stress her body but I noticed the differences every few days. Her natural thriftiness combined with Raj’s sheer cheapness and mild paranoia about what was going on meant she was wearing clothing that was increasingly loose on her. Just for the hell of it, I made all of her old clothes feel just a bit uncomfortable. Watching her squirm as she gardened was like a tasty sauce on top of my delicious vengeful dessert.
By the time she was what was considered a typical weight for her height, she was wearing the lightest clothes she could, finding that some fabrics affected her less than others- light,silky stuff was good, and oddly, some of the tighter stuff felt the best.
Aishwarya Rajesh did not know it but the pills were also taking care of various diseases and conditions, like her arthritis and some heart issues. I am such a generous monster, aren’t I? She had a few more pounds to go (she found that even though she was happier with her weight, that she could not quite stop taking the pills. That was OK, though- they are almost gone anyway) but it was time for the next step. I debated for a while with myself on this one, but decided to go with skin cream.
On the day before she received her first skin treatment, Aishwarya Rajesh was in her garden. She had lost quite a bit of weight, and her skin hung quite loosely in several places. On the other hand, the loss of most of her excess weight brought out some of the good bone structure in her face. . The actual texture of her skin was blotchily tan and rather coarse, it looked like it might even be a bit leathery

leo sign copy and paste
Nice beginning 😍

Update 2

Before going into the next session with Aishwarya Let me introduce myself, I am Vijay.... Dont know who is my dad as my mom was a roadside prostitute...

I am 40 years now just like raj... Who am i and what is my life will be revealed in some other session... And if you wish i will tell about my mom devyaani in some other session

Now lets get back into the story...

Raj went to his native place madurai for a week taking his child radha leaving aishwarya alone in home...So this was my time to completely corrupt aishwarya and destroy raj...

So same evening after Raj left to madurai i called aishwarya to my home...

I was shocked the way she came to my home dressed..

Now i decided to use my full trick on her..I started my hypnotism session..

“Aishwarya , you are now deeply asleep and fully relaxed. All you can hear is the sound of my voice which makes you feel even more relaxed. You have no choice now but to obey me. Do you understand?”

Reluctantly, she moaned, “Yes I do.”

“I’m going to wake you up on the count of 3.” I continued. “When you wake up, you will feel alert and refreshed and in full command of your mind. However, all your muscles will continue to feel very heavy and sluggish. So heavy, in fact, that you’ll barely be able to move them. Do you understand?”

Again she moaned her compliance, obviously unhappy with that prospect.

“Ok then.” He said. “On the count of 3, 1.....2......3!”

Aishwarya ’s eyes snapped open and the first thing she saw was I leering down at her. She was trying to convey something but unable to move... Knowing her position i said "I don’t think you’re in a position to be giving orders any more.” I replied. “From this point, I’M your master and you will submit to me.” She got angry as she didn't like someone controlling her even if it was her friend..

“You’re crazy!” She retorted. “I’ll kick your ass you little wimp.”

“Go ahead.” I said. “If you can, then I’ll gladly take whatever you dish out.”

“All right, you asked for it creep!” She hotly replied. However, when she tried to get up, she found that her athletic body wouldn’t respond. It felt like her body was mired in quicksand and try as she might, she could manage no more than a few weak struggles.

I gleefully watched her squirm helplessly on her bed, delighted that his plan had worked so well. Eventually, she gave up and just glared at him hatefully. He laughed at her and asked sarcastically, “Having problems?”

Her prior confidence had now changed to fear and nervousness as she started to realize the seriousness of her predicament. She decided, though, that she wouldn’t give I the satisfaction of knowing how she felt.

“How dare you!” She said. “Whatever you’re trying to pull here is illegal and you’ll be in a world of trouble once I get out of this.”

“That’s pretty brave talk but I can assure you that after I’m through, you won’t remember anything that I don’t want you to recall.”

“Believe me.” she defiantly stated. “I won’t have ANY trouble remembering this. I’ll take great pleasure in seeing you locked up for a long time.”

“Keep talking!” I said. “It’ll just make what I’m about to do to you that much sweeter.” With that, i proceeded to remove her boots. This afforded me a nice view up her skirt and i paused to admire her hot pink, silk panties.

Aishwarya was mortified. She was always so careful about protecting her modesty and here was this pervert freely staring at her most private area and there wasn’t a thing she could do to stop him. There wasn’t even enough strength in her muscles to close her legs. All she could manage were a few weak protests which Tom, of course ignored.

As i started unbutton her blouse, I was gratified to notice that that Aishwarya ’s face now showed real fear instead of the defiance and hatred she was expressing before.

Trying desperately to hold on to her dignity, she said, “You’ll never get away with this you little worm.”

I just laughed in reply. “That’s exactly where you’re wrong my dear. Now why don’t you just give in and accept it?”

“I’ll never give in to you.” She spit back.

His only response was to finish unbottoning her blouse and removing it, revealing a pink bra that matched her panties. He next unzipped her skirt and slowly pulled it off her. Spreading her legs, he traced the outline of her panties with his fingers and played with her pussy through the silky fabric.

Aishwarya would have given anything to be able to fight him off but her body still refused to comply. She never felt so humiliated in all her life. I had now removed her bra and panties and not only was she completely naked and vulnerable, but his hands were touching and groping her in places she had never let anyone touch her before. As tears of frustration welled in her eyes, I laughed with glee.

“After all these years of putting up with your arrogance, all the slights and rude comments you’ve made to me, I can now finally get even. I’m not going to let you go until I’ve completely broken you.”

As i mounted her and prepared to ram my cock into her defenseless pussy, Aishwarya finally knew that she was defeated and had no choice but to accept whatever fate I decided for her.

To be continued
Nice update 😍
Waiting for next update

Back