• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Amritha Aiyer 18th birthday sex story

Reactions
DF Coins
Amrita was just 18teen and she was on her way home from school.

She decided to call at her Uncle’s house (she had to walk past his house on her way home). She said she had begun to drop-in quite often recently, mainly because he would give her cigarettes, and smoking was something which both her parents were totally opposed to.

On this occasion, however, when she asked him for “a ciggie, please, Uncle” he paused for a moment, smiled, and said he would give her one, but only if she undid the top-two buttons on her blouse first!!

She looked at him, in the eyes, and could see he was quite serious…she felt a tightness in her tummy…slowly, her hand moved upwards, towards the top button of her blouse, and started to unfasten…

She slowly undid all the buttons, and her blouse gapped open, revealing the top half of her brassiere-encased breasts.

Uncle opened her blouse further and placed his hands inside, cupping her breasts, one in each hand. He fondled her for a moment, then told her to take her blouse off. She complied. He turned her round and unfastened her bra.

Now he could work his hands freely over each breast. He was now beginning to breathe heavily; he pulled on her nipples and told her she had ‘a beautiful pair’.

Her response was that she “wished they were bigger”.

He said he knew “of a way to encourage female breast growth”, and immediately started to unfasten his black-leather trouser-belt.

He unfastened the buttons on his fly, and eased his fattening cock out in front of her.
Now, she had seen 4 cocks previously, all on boys in her school. One was a boy who had ‘flashed’ her, put-up to it by his mates. One was her older brother, who she had accidentally caught masturbating in the bathroom. The other two were boyfriends, and only one of them had she had any really intimate contact with – she had ‘worked-him-off’ on two occasions. Then he wanted to take it further and she refused. They finished.

She said that these other ‘boy’s cocks’ were nothing compared to the appendage that uncle was holding in front of her…and she could see it visibly stiffening-up!!

Uncle told her to put her hand on it, and ‘feel him’. Again, she complied. She could feel it throbbing. She automatically pulled the foreskin backwards, revealing his bulbous bell-end. A drop of clear liquid appeared at the tip. With the thumb of her other hand she spread the liquid all-over his cockhead. She could feel her own excitement building now, and knew that she might even orgasm just from playing with this older man’s cock

She asked him about what he said about making her tits bigger. He put his arms round her pulling her closer, and told her to ‘jack’ him.
He placed one hand over hers and showed her the pace to work his cock. He was quite a bit taller than her 5′ 3″, and his cockhead was just below her chin as he hugged her closer. He tilted her head downwards, and after making initial contact with her tongue, his cockhead disappeared inside her mouth to be coated in female saliva.

uncle needed to ejaculate, After one huge spurt inside her mouth, he pulled out and managed to shoot the rest all over her tits.
He shot, she said “far more” than her previous boyfriend, and her tits were coated in his spunk. He started to caress her tits, rubbing the spunk into them at the same time…”This”, he said, “spunk is what will make your titties grow”. They both rubbed it into her tits together.
m that she had “very much”. He then told her he hadn’t even given her a ‘ciggie’; he picked up the packet, and said “come on upstairs, to bed, we can have a smoke upstairs.”

She followed him, braless, and her tits still glistening with his drying spunk, upstairs to her Uncle’s bed…
And that’s when she REALLY lost her virginity!!

You're wet." She grinned and nodded. She kissed uncle chest repeatedly,She moaned. She wrapped her naked body around uncle. uncle kissed her ample tits. She smiled.

"This might hurt a little," uncle said as he placed his finger on the lips of Amrita’s cunt.

That's OK," she said, smiling. "I'm a big girl." he slipped his finger inside her. he rotated it, moving a little further until he found her clitoris. Amrita gasped as he fingered her clit. he rotated his finger around while Amrita began idly playing with his penis.

he stuck another finger in Amrita . She jumped, ever so slightly.

Amrita took a deep breath and began stroking my dick more seriously. She was sweating. "This is great," she said.

"You ain't seen nothing yet," he said. Amrita laughed. As if on an impulse, Amrita raised herself up and kissed my stiff cock. She began to lick it.
he continued to work her pussy. Amrita was breathing hard. Her body was shaking. "Oh, GOD!" she exclaimed. She could barely contain herself.

His cock stood erect. Amrita stopped stroking it. he finished eating her.

"NOW!" Amrita said emphatically, almost yelling.

uncle pushed and got a bit inside the lip of Amrita cunt. he pulled back and pushed again.

"OW!"

he gently kissed her and thrust again. Amrita bit her lip and grabbed the sheets. With a couple more pushes, he got fully into her warm, wet pussy. he moved slowly in and out, a little deeper with each thrust, until his hard, stiff dick was as deep as it could get.

Amrita was bug-eyed. She was sweating and moaning loudly. he kept pushing in and out, in and out.

"OOOOOHHHH!" I kept thrusting. "Oh my God!" Amrita had never felt anything like that before.

OOH MY GOOOOOOOOD!" Amrita cried. "So good!"

he cummed , Amrita continued to spasm and tremble with ecstatic pleasure as his cock spat a large stream of juice into her cunt. She could hardly breathe. The stream exhausted, hiscock went flaccid.

"Oh my God," Amrita said once she caught her breath. "Wow."

"You OK? How are you feeling?" uncle asked.

"Great," Amrita said, smiling. "That was really good!" She looked at him and smiled. "Thank you. I had a great time. I'm glad you were my first. I hope we can do it again really soon."

(Pictures credits to the respective owners)

Last edited:
Back