• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Other Sex Story Aunty Sex story

Reactions
DF Coins
Aunty Sex story
There is an aunty in 2nd floor of East block of the building. They have the corner flat of the floor. Her son and my younger brother are close friends, so generally I became familiar and friends to an extent to her. Her husband lives in Belgium and she has to take care of everything on her own, I do sometimes help her. Today is her son's birthday, all morning she has been setting it up. I went to her house after my brother went to play with her son. I knocked on the door twice, She opened the door I saw her

Her pallu became wet with sweat and it still rolling down onto her sexy navel. She was a proper MILF she had big beautiful boobs and sexy hips and ass. A hair follicle had dropped on her face and as she tried to adjust it her pallu fell exposing the beautiful breasts. She invited me inside, I went in nervous. She offered me refreshments and told me that she was working on setting up the party all morning. She then picked up a balloon and started to inflate it, it was a long balloon and while inflating it she we stroking it like was a cock. It also looked like she was deep throating it. I was unable to control myself and accidentally spilled my refreshment on myself.

She noticed this and offered to clean it up. She got a few paper towels and started rubbing then on my crotch to clean me.
She later ditched the towels and started to clean it with her hands. My dick was already erect and it had become even bigger, the biggest that I have ever seen it. She was indirectly rubbing my cock and fondling my balls. In the process her pallu dropped again and her breasts in her blouse were swinging.

I felt like I was about to burst, she was on the contrary oblivious to all of this.
After cleaning up she returned to inflating the balloons. My erection now was at an all time high my pant was unable to hide it and it was protruding. I then noticed that her blouse was still exposed and that she was not wearing a bra inside it. The blouse was wet from the sweat and I found that the shape was a little odd. Upon further looking I realised that her nipples were hard.

For a fleeting moment I thought she was horny like me but I pushed that thought out. Time went by and it was lunch time she said that she wanted to change before eating. To my shock she started to strip right in front of me. She first took off her blouse exposing her beautiful boobs with a mangalsutra in between.

She later removed the rest of the saree really sexily exposing her pussy.

She maybe thought she was alone or this was an intentional show. She later got changed into a nighty. We started eating and then I realised that she was completely nude inside there were a few wet spots on her nighty near the pussy.

We returned to inflating and she was sweating a lot, the nighty was stuck to her body exposing her beautiful boobs.

She noticed that I was also sweating, she went inside and got a towel. She then surprisingly sat on my thighs and started wiping me. She sat in such a way that her pussy was naked and rubbing my cock.

Back