• Under 18 fakes are strictly NOT ALLOWED here. Anyone posting such fakes will be permanently banned.
  • We are very excited to announce that the winners of South Indian contest is @LOLLIPOP and bollywood contest season winner is @Devil007 Congratulations guys

Bengali Actress Bengali actress fakes on request

B

Bappa

Reactions

Rita Dutta Chakraborty

My dear brother, first of all thank you very much for keeping my request. This fake is one of your best creations. It is dazzling like a bright diamond. Absolutely mindblowing and majestic, brother. Hats off to you. A blank cheque from my end brother.

B

Bappa

Reactions

My dear brother, it would be great if you can make Rita Dutta Chakraborty showing open pussy for me. Dear brother, please keep my this request. Also, brother please make Sreelekha Mitra(Showing open pussy and totally nude) for me please. Brother this is my humble and earnest request to you. Thank you very much in advance brother.

B

Bappa

Reactions

My dear brother, it would be great if you can make Rita Dutta Chakraborty showing open pussy for me. Dear brother, please keep my this request. Also, brother please make Sreelekha Mitra(Showing open pussy and totally nude) for me please. Brother this is my humble and earnest request to you. Thank you very much in advance brother.
Dear brother, my this request please. Dear brother, it would be great if you can make atleast Sreelekha Mitra(Showing open pussy and totally nude) for me. For Rita Dutta Chakraborty( Showing open pussy and totally nude) you can take your time brother. But, please do the Sreelekha Mitra fake for me. This is my humble and earnest request to you, brother. Thank you very much in advance.

anju3265

anju3265

Staff member
Desifakes Exclusive Faker
Contributing Faker
Very Active Member
Reactions
Level
Awards

Dear brother, my this request please. Dear brother, it would be great if you can make atleast Sreelekha Mitra(Showing open pussy and totally nude) for me. For Rita Dutta Chakraborty( Showing open pussy and totally nude) you can take your time brother. But, please do the Sreelekha Mitra fake for me. This is my humble and earnest request to you, brother. Thank you very much in advance.
Sreelekha mitra

anju3265

anju3265

Staff member
Contributing Faker
Very Active Member
Reactions
Level
Awards

Good morning friends

Shojib36px

Shojib36px

Reactions

shakshi roy and sarmistha acharjee full nude showing open pussy fake series. Please make it 🙏🙏🙏

B

Bappa

Reactions

Sreelekha mitra

My dear brother, first of all thank you very much for keeping my request. I have become a very big fan of yours. I have noticed that, whenever I make a request, you put in more than 100 % of your efforts to make the fake. Really, brother, your fakes and your creations would definitely be preserved in a museum one day. Hats off to you, brother. Definitely a blank cheque from my end.

B

Bappa

Reactions

My dear brother, I again have 2 new requests. Dear brother, please make 1) Sohini Sanyal (Showing Open Pussy And Totally Nude) and 2) Debolina Mukherjee (Showing Open Pussy And Totally Nude) for me please. Brother this is my humble and earnest request to you. Please do these 2 fakes for me, brother. Thank you very much in advance.

B

Bappa

Reactions

Dear brother, what a fake! Absolutely a gem of creation. Just awesome, gorgeous, and mindblowing. Absolutely miraculous. Hats off to you, dear brother. Keep it up.

S

Subhankar171

Reactions

reputation_scoree

Kamalika banerjee please

Shojib36px

Shojib36px

Reactions

Shakshi roy

sarmistha acharjee

full nude showing open pussy series. Please make 🧠🙏🙏🙏👱‍♂️👱‍♀️

anju3265

anju3265

Staff member
Contributing Faker
Very Active Member
Reactions
Level
Awards

Good morning friends

B

Bappa

Reactions

My dear brother, I again have 2 new requests. Dear brother, please make 1) Sohini Sanyal (Showing Open Pussy And Totally Nude) and 2) Debolina Mukherjee (Showing Open Pussy And Totally Nude) for me please. Brother this is my humble and earnest request to you. Please do these 2 fakes for me, brother. Thank you very much in advance.
Good morning, dear brother. My dear brother, my this request please. Thank you very much in advance.