• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.
Now we both were totally hot and needed some action quickly so I got up and pulled her near me and started to kiss her again and then I threw her on the bed and slowly I crawled over and went near her pussy and gave a kiss on her pussy as she left out a soft moan "ahh" and then I slowly took out my tongue and started to lick her pussy while she started to moan I pleasure and I continued to lick her tasty pussy for a while and then I started to increase my speed of licking her pussy and she was in cloud nine enjoying the tongue action while licking her pussy I told "waah saali kya choot hai Teri man karta hai khaa jau isse" and saying this I continued to lick her pussy after twenty mins of licking her pussy my dick could not control anymore and so I quickly got up and spread her legs wide apart as she grabbed my dick and started to massage it with her hands while I crushed her boobs with my hands and slowly I placed my dick near her pussy and started to fuck her pussy while playing with her boobs as she moaned on top of her voice and made me fuck her faster.

After fifteen min we wanted a position change

Soon I laid over the bed and Kiara crawled over me and sat turned around and sat above my dick as I entered her pussy and soon I started to fuck her pussy faster and faster in this position as she kept on moaning and I kept increasing my pace of fucking her and she continued to moan louder "ahahhhh ahhhh ajhhhh fuckkk mere ueahahhb yehahhhh aoiooooo aahhhhh yeannnhhh fucccckkk mee. Faassssttterrr aahhh" and her moans were turning me on even more and I started to fuck her faster and faster as she enjoyed.I was fucking Kiara on her own bed on her anniversary in the absence of her husband oh what a slut she was and what a bastard I was.after five mins I spread her legs even wide so as to move faster and now she started to rub her pussy while I fucked her pussy and this was a big turn on for me as I shouted "saali bhot mazaa araaga hai na chudte huaa ye le ahh" and saying this I continued to fuck her more powerfully for the next 10 mins.

host photos free

Then quickly it was time for another position change and so I threw her on her bed and crawled over her to place a wet kiss on her lips and slowly I parted her legs and lay beside her and I lifted her one leg wide and placed my dick near her pussy and with one push I pushed my entire dick into her pussy and she burst into happiness and moaned out loud in front of my face and this gave me a craze and I again withdrew my dick from her pusst and again with one powerful stroke I pushed my entire dick into her pussy and she continued to seductively moan on my face and I repeated the same thing for a while before said "jaldi jaldi chodo mujhe ab aur raaha nahi jaataa" she was the horniest women ever I met and soon I threw her leg in the bed and crawled down the bed and so I quickly spread her legs wide apart and started to fuck her pussy slowler this time as she enjoyed the erotic moment and I enjoyed her expressions and her lust over me as I continued to ram her pussy for over the next half an hour.

Last edited:
Now I was tired and laid on the bed so quickly she went down the bed and grabbed my dick and started to suck my dick like a lollipop and bobbed her head up and down as I left out soft moans and she continued to suck my dick and lick it like a lollipop she was liking all this and was kissing and licking my dick head after a few mins I held her head and pushed my dick deeper into her mouth and made her deepthroat Mt dick as she gagged but she was enjoying the taste of my divk and so she continued to deepthroat me for a while.After five mins she wanted to try something different do quickly she turned the other way in such a way that she was facing my dick from downwards and moved a little further to grab my dick and slowly she started to suck my dick again in this position but this time she did not use her hands as she was already deepthroating me and choking herself while I started to slap her boobs and pull her nipples above which made it more erotic for us.After 10 more minutes I stood up and quickly she grabbed my dick and again started to give me a blowjob and after five mins I had the wildest orgasm ever and I shot all my load in her mouth and dripped a few on her boobs eh loved it and quickly she took out her tongue and started to lick off every drop of my cum and soon she swallows all the cum and picked up the cum from her boobs and licked it which was a big turn on.

So again without wasting anymore time I laid down on the bed as Kiara crawled over me and slowly I grabbed her and pulled her near me to plant a wet kiss on her lips oh I loved kissing her especially when we were having sex and soon she broke the kiss and positioned her oussy over my dick and sat on my pussy facing me as I started to fuck her pussy I was going faster and faster this time and after 15 mins she started moaning hoarsely "aahhhh ahahhh fuckkkk hu. Yeeeaaahhh ohhhhh I ammmm going to. Cuummmm aaahhh ohhhhhhh aaaahhhh funccckkkk yeahahhh" and so I continued to fuvk her faster so that she could orgasm and within no time we both orgasmed together and she looked completely satisfied and laid over me as I grabbed her boob and started to lick her nipple but after five mins she wanted more but I was in no condition to fuck her so she decided to take the matter in her own hands and soon she sat over me again and started to bounce on my dick she was a true slut who could go to any extent for my dick and she continued to bounce on my dick and gradually she increased her speed of bouncing and everytime my dick thrust jer her boobs jiggled like mad and she continued to fuck me for an hour and while fucking I pulled her hair and asked her "saali thakti nahi hai kya tu ittna chudwa ke bhi" to which she replied "aisi chudai peechle kayi mahino se nahi Hui hai toh bas chodo baat mat karo" and saying this she continued to bounce on her own it was a great scene as I was fucking her on a bed on her own anniversary in a candle light romantic atmosphere as after 20 mins I shot yet another load in her pussy and now she was completely satisfied.

After 30 mins we both were tired and took some rest and after some time we both got up and Kiara turned around to me and said "arre tumhara ek surprise toh reh hi gya" I was confused and asked her "ab kya surprise hai meri jaan?" And saying this I pulled her very close and we both started to rub our noses together and soon she opened a drawer near her and took out an envelope and as I was about to kiss her she placed the envelope between our lips and pointed towards the envelope and said "ye lo tumhara surprise kholke dekhlo" I grabbed the envelope and kissed her and soon I opened the envelope while she was till standing close to me so quickly I opened the envelope and I was shocked to see what was inside it.They were tickets for Maldives with my name .I was surprised and asked her "ye kya hai" she winked at me and said "ye tumhari aur meri Maldives ki ticket hai kal hum dono Maldives jaare hai pure 10 din ke liye sirf tum aur mai " I got so happy and pulled her even closer and we both started fto kiss like mad animals we both were kissing each other erotically and soon I pushed her on the bed and load beside her and again started to kiss her and we both slept like that that night.

Last edited:
Great update bro πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜πŸ˜

Reactions: Mc
The next morning we both woke up and quickly had a bath and changed our clothes and she had already packed her bags while I still had to do my packing.she told me "tum apne Ghar jaake apna samaan le aao aur phir hum dono saath chalte hai" but I had other plans in my mind we were scheduled to leave for the airport at around 3 but I asked her to come with me to my home and we both left at around 1 and reached my home I knew that no one would be at home at this time and so I invited her in after five mins even she sneaked into my home and took a tour of my home I had decided that I would not fuck her today as I wanted to safe my energy for tomorrow but as soon as I saw her laying on my bed my mind had. A change and quickly I pounced in her and said "saali issi bed pe teri choot aur bablo ke baare me sochta tha" and saying this I ripped off her clothes and started to fuck her and I was enjoying every moment of it and after 20 mins I got up and pulled her into my bathroom and turned her around and made her bend over the commode and quickly I started to fuck her pussy from the behind I could not belive my luck that the actresses on whom I used to masturbate here I was now fucking her like my own bitch and soon we both orgasmed and quickly we packed our bags and left.

The tickets were of business class and there were special seats not seats but a bed we both were provided a personal compartment to sleep and it was a very comfortable journey and the next morning we checked into our sea facing villa.

As we checked into our villa it was a presidential villa with three rooms and jacuzzi along with a personal swimming pool on one side and the beach veranda on other side and quickly I pulled Kiara near me and planted a kiss on her lips and we both started to kiss like mad and slowly I removed her clothes and stripped her naked and then we both went to the bed and she sat on my laps and started to kiss me erotically and we both slept for a while to take rest.After taking a nap when I woke up I could not find Kiara sleeping aside me so I got up and searched around and finally my eyes popped out as I saw her standing near the pool in a white bikini she was looking like a sex godess and she was looking so hot that quickly I ran towards her.

Quickly I ran towards her and as she was about to jump into the pool I quickly grabbed her waist and pulled her near me and she was confused and said "chodo toh mujhe swimming karni hai" and I said "swimming woh sab baad Mai pehle mujhe santusht kar Aaj ye bikini mai toh ekdum sexy lagrahi hai tu" and saying this in pulled her inside and started to kiss her with my tongue indulging into her mouth and slowly I started or kiss her neck and her ears and slowly I pulled down her bra as her firm boobs dropped in front of my face and quickly I grabbed both her boobs and started to squeeze her boobs and slowly I took out my tongue and started to flick her nipple and bite it as she moaned softly .I was enjoying her boobs to the fullest.

After five mins I quickly lifted her into my arms and carried her into the room and threw her on the bed and crawled over her and started to kiss her and slowly I reached her navel and started to lick her navel and then I started to move further downward and started to lick her panty and soon I grabbed her panty in between my teeths and slowly pulled it down and her pussy was present in front of my face and seeing her pussy made me go wild and quickly I spread her legs wide and quickly I ladies beside her and entered her pussy and started to fuck her pissy faster and faster as she turned around and started to moan innmy face and I continued to fuck her pussy and slowly I grabbed her boob and started to play with it as I continued to fuck her pussy and she turned towards me and pulled me to plant a wet kiss on my lips

Then I quickly spanked her ass twice and kissed her on her lips and said "chal ab upar aaja mujhe tujhe chudte hue dekhna hai" and saying this I rolled over to the bed as she slowly got up and positioned her pussy above my dick and slowly she sat on my dick as I started to fuck her pussy faster and faster every minutes she was going wild she wanted more as well as I so I continued to increase my sped of fucking her and she was moaning at the top of her voice "aahhhh ahahhb choosdddoooo mujhhhee ahhhh. Funccckkkk yeajjj aahhhhghhhhh uiihh ihhhhhohhhhhh aahhhhhh" and her lustful moans turned me on even more and I continued to ram her pussy like a pig.Her lustful expressions while getting fuckef and her moans were enough for me to shoot my load of cum into her pussy as I shot my load of cum in her pussy she restedd for a while I grabbed a breath and again I grabbed both her nipples and boob and started to squeeze them hard and I started to jiggle her boobs and after a while I started to pinch her nipples while she enjoyed this this continued for another 10 mins and I was hard again and this time I got up and pulled her to plant a kiss on her lips her lips were very sweet and tasted like heaven and soon we both got up and I pushed her on the bed and slowly I grabbed both her hands in my hands and pulled them behind her and she was in air with me holding her hands and quickly I went near and placed my dick near her asshole and started to fuck her asshole her asshole was tight but not very tight so I continued to fuck her ruthlessly in this position as her boobs collided with each stroke and gave me more and more pleasure.

host image

After 10 mins I released her hand and she rested her hand on the bed and was now sitting on all her fours as I stood behind her and placed my dick a few inches away from her pussy and with one powerful stroke I pushed my entire dick into her asshole and she screamed in pain and I again withdrew my dick and repeated this as she continued to scream in pain and she grabbed my head and pulled me to plant a kiss on my lips and again I repeated the previous and now I started to fuck her asshole faster and faster as she enjoyed and moaned in pleasure I was on cloud nine and continued to fuck her asshole and the whole villa was filled with thap thap noises whenever I thrusht my dick into her asshole.While fucking her I started to slap her ass as she was now moaning in the top of her voice "ahhhohhh phaaadd ddollo issse aaaahhh" and after 20 mins kiara were totally tired so I pushed her on the bed with her face towards the down and soon I crawled over and squatted near her asshole and slowly I again entered her asshole and continued to fuck her asshole for a while.

After 30 mins of fucking the asshole I quickly got up and laid down on the bed and kiara crawled over me and sat over my dick facing opposite to me and soon I entered her pussy again and started to fuck her pussy like a hungry beast and she was moaning like a hungry animal I was fucking her so fast that she was unable to breath and after 10 mins I could hear her screaming loud as she had orgasmed once again and so had i.
So soon she got down as i stood beside her and quickly she grabbed my dick and started to give me a blowjob and after 20 mins I shot my load in her mouth which she happily swallowed.

Please Do a story in the blacked.com version and end it with a huge cum load 😍πŸ₯΅πŸ€€

Great work πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Kiara advani ufff what a beauty πŸ’ž

Kiara hotttt

After having orgasmed we both looked at the clock it was around 6 in the evening so we decided to take rest and soon we both tucked into the bed and slept and woke up at around 8 we both were feeling hungry now and so she decided that we go for dinner so quickly she wore a blue bikini and I was hard again but was hungry so quickly even I wore my clothes and we both went hand in hand to have our dinner and while having dinner we chatted about each other and at around 10 we both were back in villa and were preparing to sleep but definitely I was not going to allow her to sleep with clothes so quickly I pulled her near me and placed a kiss on her lips ans stripped her clothes and threw her on the bed and crawled over her and started to kiss her lips and her neck and we cuddled to sleep that night .

The next morning I woke up at around 9 and kiara was already awake and was sitting naked on the sofa I went out and gave her a small kiss on her lips as she wished me good morning and then she hurried back into the room and wore her night suit as I freshened up and soon she was in the bathroom brushing her teeth,she had picked up my brush instead of hers and so I grabbed her brush and told her "voh " and before I could say anything she interrupted and said "tumhari brush hai na?" And saying this she started to brush her teeth with my brush which gave me an instant erection and soon I grabbed her wrist and pulled her near me and while her mouth was full of toothpaste she took out the brush from her mouth and inserted it In my mouth and started to brush my teeth and again she withdrew the brush from my mouth and started to brush her own teeth and I was now super excited and as she spit the toothpaste I turned her head and placed a kiss on her lips and said "usse acchi brush se brush karwaata hu tujhe Aaj" and saying this I pulled down my pants as my dick popped out and soon I grabbed the toothpaste tube and applied toothpaste over my dick and I pushed her down on her knees and soon she grabbed my dick and opened her mouth and started to rub my dick all over her teeth covering her teeth and tongue with the paste applied on my dick and what a lovely feeling it was and soon she had rubbed all the paste and spit it and stood up to plant a kiss on my lips.

Soon I pulled her near and stripped her clothes as she was totally naked in front of me and was flaunting her body I got erect and I grabbed her ass and pulled her near and started to kiss her wildly while I started to squeeze and grab her ass and soon I said "aaja chal naaha lete hai" and saying this I pushed her into the shower and quickly I opened the shower and I started to massage and squeeze her boobs and rub soap all over her silky body and have her a nice bath and even she gave me a nice bath.

how do you post a photo on google

Last edited:
Please complete the story...it's really amazing 🀩 😍

After finishing the bath she quickly went out and wore a bikini but I wanted to fuck her so I grabbed her hand and pulled her but she got rid of my hand and said "abhi nahi baad mai" and saying this she jumped into the pool and started swimming and even I followed her and jumped into the pool and started to swim along side her she was looking so sexy while swimming and while taking laps I went near her and gave her a kiss and we started to swim again and it was evening now and I was so turned on that I just wanted to fuck her now but as soon as I pulled her she again said "itni gadbad kya hai pure dus dim hai humare pass " and saying this she went away now I was annoyed and could not control anymore she had entered the bathroom and I followed her angrily and she had stripped her bikini down and even I stripped and went and started to give her a bath and this time I started to rub my dick over her pussy and after five mins I could tell that even she was turned on she turned around and grabbed my face to kiss me and as we kissed she quickly went down on her knees and started to suck my dick and after five mins I held her head and started to push my dick into her mouth as she started to deepthroat me and gag and I was so turned on by now and after five mins I was pushing my dick into her mouth faster and faster and soon I bent down and slapped her twice and said "ab mazaa aa raha hai randi" and saying this she pulled me near her and started to kiss me and we both started to kiss like wild animals.

After 10 mins I quickly pulled her above and grabbed her head and spit on her and started to lick and kiss her as she responded back by kissing me with her tongue and after 10 mins I pushed her on the floor on her stomach and quickly I laid over her and with one powerful stroke I pushed my entire dick into her pussy and she screamed out loud in pain and I started to fuck her pussy as I grabbed her neck for a better grip and I started moving my dick in and out of her pussy faster and faster and she was moaning out in pain and pleasure and she for sure was enjoying it an di started to increase the speed of fucking and after ten minutes I started fucking her at top speed and she was going wild and was totally covered in sweat as I was fucking her pussy faster and faster as she moaning "aahhhhb ahhhhhhhhh ahhhh chiodod ddddoolllllllioooooo isssseeeee aaaaahhh auuurrrrr jorrrrr seeeeee chooddddddooo mujhjhhheeee uffff uggnhhhhhhhaaahahahahh funcccckk yeaahh yeahh ueaahhh oh my goddddd d yeeeeaaasssss yeasssssss oooooooo" and I was in no mood to stop while fucking her I started to spank her ass raw and watching her big ass jiggle made me go more crazy and after 20 mins she moaned our loud "ahhh Mera hone waala hai aaaah aahh ahh" and with this she had a wild orgasm and she took a break to catch some breath and was in cloud nine but I was still not satisfied so quickly I turned her around and started to kiss her like mad and soon I pushed her on the floor again but this time facing me and slowly I lifted both her legs and entered her pussy and started to fuck her pussy in this position faster and faster as she moaning her lustful expressions were turning me on and so I bent down and started to kiss her lips while fucking her and while kissing her I started to fuck her faster as she started to moan In my mouth and I was loving this feeling and so I continued to duck her faster and faster and after 10 mins I broke the kiss and she was still moaning "ahahh you arreee sooo fuckkkingngn gomndddd aahahahh fumccckk yeaahhh uuhuuu" and I continued to fuck her I said "saaali abhi toh dus din aur hai Roz tujhe aise hi chodunga samjhi" and saying this I continued to fuck her and soon even I shot my load of cum in her pussy and I lay over her and we both started to kiss and lick each other madly as I started to lick her tongue and her lips and after five mins I wanted to pee so I got up she was waiting for me to return after peeing but I had some other plans and quickly I pulled her and made her sit in her knees and open her mouth and I pointed my dick towards her mouth and started to pee as she happily drank my pee and was totally drained in my pee.

hot update πŸ”₯πŸ₯΅