• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
As we both headed out she quickly went and laid down on the bed totally naked and she was looking so fucking hot as if she was trying to seduce me and I got another instant erection and I could not control anymore and soon I ran towards her and pounced on her while she was laying down and quickly I started to kiss her madly and without wasting anytime I placed my dick near her pussy and started to fuck her pussy ruthlessly and she was happy with my action and as I continued to fuck her she let out soft moans and said "aah abhi toh Kiya tha humne" I kissed her cheeks and her neck and replied "Aaj tujh jaisi randi ko toh kitna bhi chod sakta hu aaj saali kya dikhti hai tu mann toh kar raha hai tujhe Roz aise hi chodu " and saying this I continued to fuck her pussy faster and faster and then I stood up and pulled her near and again entered her pussy and started to fuck her pussy and she was going crazy because of my speed and strength.

After 20 mins I wanted a position change and soon I spanked her ass twice and she went down on all her fours pointing out her cute little ass for me o gave her a wicked smile and quickly I went behind her and with one powerful stroke I pushed my entire dick into her asshole and she screamed out loud and I continued to fuck her asshole as she continued to moan in pain and I was in seventh heaven fucking her smooth asshole I was fucking her asshole faster and faster and she was crying to fuck her faster how could I deny her and so quickly I squatted on the bed and entered her asshole once again and started tj fuk her asshole wildy this time and she continued to cry and moan the whole room was filled with thap thap noises and after 10 mins she looked tired so I pushed her on the bed on her belly and I laid over her and again entered my dick into her asshole straight this time and started to fuck her asshole like a mad bull and as I continued to fuck her asshole her. Ass bounced back which turned me on even more and I started to lick and bite her beautiful ass as she continued to moan I was living it how even she was wanting to go faster and so I fulfilled her wish by fucking her as fast as possible.

After 20 mins I orgasmed all inside her asshole and she turned around to get up and slowly she grabbed my neck and pulled my neck near her to kiss me and she stared to kiss me with her sweet lips and soon she grabbed my dick and started to rub her hand over my dick while kissing me and slowly she started to shag my dick as she again sat on the bed on her knees and grabbed my dick and started to give me a blowjob for a while and within no time I was erect again and so I pushed her on the bed again and spread her legs wide apart and quickly I went down and entered her pussy and started to fuck her in top speed as she was enjoying I was enjoying it too and I was going faster and faster and her lusty expressions and moans made me go crazy for her I bent down several time to kiss her while fucking her and after 20 mins she started to moan hoarsely and said "I am cumming aaahh I ammm cummminggooohhhhh yeaaahhhhhh oooo" and with this she had a wild orgasm as I continued to fuck her and after 10 mins even she said " mujhe pyaas lagi hai,do mins ruk jao" but I dint listen to her and continued to fuck her and within no time I was also going to cum and before I cummed I withdrew my dick from her pussy and took my dick near her mouth and shot my load in her mouth and filled it up with my cum as she swallowed my cum I bent down and kissed her and replied "pyaas lagi thi na ye le bujh gayi teri pyaas ahh" and saying this I kissed her once again and we both dozed off to rest.

Last edited:
At around 6 we both woke up again and Kiara decided to dress up in a bikini while I wore my shorts so we both changed our clothes and decided to go for some swimming and soon we both jumped into the pool and started swimming Kiara was an expert in swimming she was performing tricks while swimming which were exciting me and after 10 mins I was tired so I decided to get out of the pool and I got out and rested on the beach table while watching Kiara swim her clothes were now sticking her body and revealing her figure which was giving me an erection and even she started to give me lustful expressions while swimming and soon she adjusted her bra revealing more of her cleavage and again started to swim she was looking so hot and sexy and then even she got out of the pool and stood in front of me and bent down and spread her asscheeks for me and again dived into the pool and now I was ready for another round of action and so quickly I went near the pool and waited for her to complete her lap and reach near me and as soon as she reached near me I grabbed her boobs from above her bra and said "chal ab bahar aaja" and she obeyed and slowly she walked towards me swaying her ass as I waited and as she was a few steps far I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her near me and placed my lips over her and started to kiss and suck her lips she was feeling so tasty to me at that time I was totally indulging in the kiss after five mins she opened her mouth slowly as I pushed my tongue inside her mouth and soon I started to kiss her tongue as well and both our tongues were exploring each others mouths and after five mins my hands started to cup her boobs as I slowly removed her bra and her panty and even she removed my shorts.we both gave each other a horny look and again we both started to kiss each other and while kissing she murmured " I love You umm" and even I responded back the same and slowly I started to kiss her neck while she grabbed my dick and started to play with it rubbing it with her hands while I started to caress her boobs and after a few mins I went and sat down on the table as she crawled over by my side kissing me and grabbing my dick and she started to suck my dick like a lollipop for a while.

After five mins something naughty struck her mind and she quickly got up and pulled me up and pulled me near her and as I was about to kiss her she placed a finger between our lips and started to run away as I ran behind her to catch her and soon she jumped into the pool and called me near to kiss her and even I jumped into the pool and went near her and as I was about to kiss her again she went down and swam outside the pool this time as I tried to catch her and she was again running and went back into the villa again as I followed her she stood in a corner and pointed out her finger to me and called me near and again even before I reached her she ran and started to tease me by holding and pinching her nipples and this was driving me crazy and then she again ran behind the bed and towards a the gate as I followed her and she continued and after two minutes finally I grabbed her and pulled her as we both fell onto the bed and she fell on her belly and I stood up and quickly I bent and kissed her madly and said "bhot Masti hai na tukhe" and saying this I went back and spanked her ass a few times and quickly I bent down and spread her ass and inserted my tongue into her asshole and started to lick her asshole her asshole was tasting as heaven and I was rotating my tongue in her asshole licking all of it as she was moaning restlessly and I started to lick her asshole faster and faster after 10 mins I got up and spanked her ass as she turned around and tried to escape again but this time I grabbed her legs and pulled her and laid over her to kiss her and while kissing I said "ab kaha jaaegi saali" and saying this I kissed her on her lips and slowly I went down and started to kiss her neck and lick her cleavage and after five mins I was near her pussy and soon I went near her pussy and gave it a kiss as she left out a soft moan and I spread her legs wide and took out my tongue and started to lick her pussy her pussy was the best and was better than Deepika for sure and I continued to lick her pussy as she moaned "ahhhhh unhhhhha aahhhhhhhhh uuuuuuuu unggghhhhhh funncccckkkk oooooooojhhhhhhhhh aaaaahhhh ahhhhhh uuuuuuu" her moaning turned me on even more as I continued to lick her pussy and she started to move her hips in order to give me better access to her pussy while moaning and encouraging me to lick her pussy faster and faster.

After licking her pussy for around 10 mins I slowly went back and started to kiss her again this time even she responded well and after kissing her lips for a while I again started to lick her neck and her ears and slowly I started to lick her cleavage and the area around her boobs as she left out soft moans as I continued to do so and after a while I headed back to kiss her lips and while we both were kissing each other deeply her phone rang and I was hot red with anger it was non other than sid I had gone crazy as soon as I saw his name I got angry and said in a raging tone "iss madarchod ki wajah se idhar do apana phone abhi isse dikhate hai ki ladki ko kaise khush rakha jaata hai aur hum dono yaha kya kar rahe hai phone do" and saying this I bent forward to grab the phone from Kiara but Kiara replied "pagal ho kya aise nahi ho sakta voh video call kar raha hai par tum mujhe chodo" I was confused and asked "par kaise" she gave me a wicked smile and said"aise" and slowly she switched off all the lights and her idea struck my mind

At around 6 we both woke up again and Kiara decided to dress up in a bikini while I wore my shorts so we both changed our clothes and decided to go for some swimming and soon we both jumped into the pool and started swimming Kiara was an expert in swimming she was performing tricks while swimming which were exciting me and after 10 mins I was tired so I decided to get out of the pool and I got out and rested on the beach table while watching Kiara swim her clothes were now sticking her body and revealing her figure which was giving me an erection and even she started to give me lustful expressions while swimming and soon she adjusted her bra revealing more of her cleavage and again started to swim she was looking so hot and sexy and then even she got out of the pool and stood in front of me and bent down and spread her asscheeks for me and again dived into the pool and now I was ready for another round of action and so quickly I went near the pool and waited for her to complete her lap and reach near me and as soon as she reached near me I grabbed her boobs from above her bra and said "chal ab bahar aaja" and she obeyed and slowly she walked towards me swaying her ass as I waited and as she was a few steps far I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her near me and placed my lips over her and started to kiss and suck her lips she was feeling so tasty to me at that time I was totally indulging in the kiss after five mins she opened her mouth slowly as I pushed my tongue inside her mouth and soon I started to kiss her tongue as well and both our tongues were exploring each others mouths and after five mins my hands started to cup her boobs as I slowly removed her bra and her panty and even she removed my shorts.we both gave each other a horny look and again we both started to kiss each other and while kissing she murmured " I love You umm" and even I responded back the same and slowly I started to kiss her neck while she grabbed my dick and started to play with it rubbing it with her hands while I started to caress her boobs and after a few mins I went and sat down on the table as she crawled over by my side kissing me and grabbing my dick and she started to suck my dick like a lollipop for a while.

After five mins something naughty struck her mind and she quickly got up and pulled me up and pulled me near her and as I was about to kiss her she placed a finger between our lips and started to run away as I ran behind her to catch her and soon she jumped into the pool and called me near to kiss her and even I jumped into the pool and went near her and as I was about to kiss her again she went down and swam outside the pool this time as I tried to catch her and she was again running and went back into the villa again as I followed her she stood in a corner and pointed out her finger to me and called me near and again even before I reached her she ran and started to tease me by holding and pinching her nipples and this was driving me crazy and then she again ran behind the bed and towards a the gate as I followed her and she continued and after two minutes finally I grabbed her and pulled her as we both fell onto the bed and she fell on her belly and I stood up and quickly I bent and kissed her madly and said "bhot Masti hai na tukhe" and saying this I went back and spanked her ass a few times and quickly I bent down and spread her ass and inserted my tongue into her asshole and started to lick her asshole her asshole was tasting as heaven and I was rotating my tongue in her asshole licking all of it as she was moaning restlessly and I started to lick her asshole faster and faster after 10 mins I got up and spanked her ass as she turned around and tried to escape again but this time I grabbed her legs and pulled her and laid over her to kiss her and while kissing I said "ab kaha jaaegi saali" and saying this I kissed her on her lips and slowly I went down and started to kiss her neck and lick her cleavage and after five mins I was near her pussy and soon I went near her pussy and gave it a kiss as she left out a soft moan and I spread her legs wide and took out my tongue and started to lick her pussy her pussy was the best and was better than Deepika for sure and I continued to lick her pussy as she moaned "ahhhhh unhhhhha aahhhhhhhhh uuuuuuuu unggghhhhhh funncccckkkk oooooooojhhhhhhhhh aaaaahhhh ahhhhhh uuuuuuu" her moaning turned me on even more as I continued to lick her pussy and she started to move her hips in order to give me better access to her pussy while moaning and encouraging me to lick her pussy faster and faster.

After licking her pussy for around 10 mins I slowly went back and started to kiss her again this time even she responded well and after kissing her lips for a while I again started to lick her neck and her ears and slowly I started to lick her cleavage and the area around her boobs as she left out soft moans as I continued to do so and after a while I headed back to kiss her lips and while we both were kissing each other deeply her phone rang and I was hot red with anger it was non other than sid I had gone crazy as soon as I saw his name I got angry and said in a raging tone "iss madarchod ki wajah se idhar do apana phone abhi isse dikhate hai ki ladki ko kaise khush rakha jaata hai aur hum dono yaha kya kar rahe hai phone do" and saying this I bent forward to grab the phone from Kiara but Kiara replied "pagal ho kya aise nahi ho sakta voh video call kar raha hai par tum mujhe chodo" I was confused and asked "par kaise" she gave me a wicked smile and said"aise" and slowly she switched off all the lights and her idea struck my mind
Great update bro

she switched off all the lights and her idea struck my mind and without wasting a second I rolled down the bed as she answered his phone they both were interacting with each other and sid asked "baby you are looking to be in a naught mood today" to which kiara replied "yes baby I miss your dick inside me I hope you were here so that you could satisfy me" and saying this kiara winked which was a signal for me to start as well and soon kiara muted her mic and turned around showing her ass to sid and quickly I got up and pulled kiara near me and started to kiss her lips wildly playing with her tongue and even she was responding by kissing me back and after five mins my hands slowly reached her boobs and started to caress her boobs and soon I bent down and started to grope her boobs and squeeze them and slowly I took my tongue and started to lick and bite her right nipple while fondling with the left boob and then I switched position in both the boobs.

She then turned around and opened her mic and said to sid "how do you like my ass baby" they did not talk but kiara continued she placed her phone in such a way that only her upper body was visible now and as It was dark even I was not visible so quickly she turned around and as the mic was open she started to massage her boobs for sid while I quickly stood behind her and with one powerful stroke pushed my entire dick into her asshole she was about to moan but she controlled and I was very happy to fuck her while sid watched her getting fucked and quickly I started to fuvk her asshole faster and faster making thap thap noises and I was fucking her faster and faster and while fucking her I started to grope her boobs from behind and kiss her neck which made me turn on even more kiara waas trying best to supress her moans but after five mins she bent down and turned off the mic and soon she gave me a smooch and asked me to continue fucking her as I now started to fuck her mercilessly at top speed as she moaned out loud "ahahhhh fuck medeee aahhh babbby yeahhhhh ohhhhh funccckkkk aoihhhhhhaaaahhhahhahah" and this was turning me on even more and soon I asked her to put her hands behind her hand and she put her hands behind her head and I quickly rolled my hand under her hand locking her hands with mine and again started to fuck her wildly while sid enjoyed the view of his wife I enjoyed the body of his wife.After 20 mins she pushed me on to the bed and climbed over my dick placing the camera in such a way that my dick and her pussy would not be visible and soon she crawled over me showing her asshole to sid and bent down to kiss me like a animal we both were kissing each other madly and while she was kissing me sid said"ahh baby I love your asshole ahh" to which she broke the kiss and was about to turn around but I grabbed her and pulled her to plant another kiss onto her lips and after a while she broke the kiss and quickly positioned her pussy over my dick and sat on my dick as I started to fuck her pussy faster and faster and pushing my dick deeper and deeper into her pussy as she started to moan "aahhh aaahhh choodddo mujhheee uffff aahhhh aahhhh fucmcchhh yeaahaahhhh yeahhhh ohhh yeessss iheyesssss yess ohhh yess yess yesss" to which I replied "sharam nahi aati Tera pati tujhe video call kar raha hai aur tu yaha mujhse chud rahi hai" ro which she grabbed my head and planted a kiss and while she was still close to my lips replied "usee bhi mazaa aaraha hai aur mujhe bhi aur tumhe bhi usse kya hi pata usse chodo aur zor se chodo mujhe " and saying this she again started to kiss me as I grew wild and started to fuck her ruthlessly like a pig hitting her g spot with full speed for more than 15 mins and after fifteen minutes she had orgasmed due to my rough fucking and soon she grabbed the overhead railing of bed and started to move her body up and down as her hanging boobs came in front of my face I started to lick her boobs while she continued to move to and fro as I kept my tongue out to suck and lick her juicy nipples for the next 5 mins.

After a while she got up and lifted her phone and sid was still watching and quickly she placed the camera towards my parallel to my right hand side and quickly she ran towards the bed and sat in doggy position while my dick faced her mouth and slowly shr grabbed my dick and started to suck my dick like a lollipop and started to lick it from top to bottom she was licking my dick like a pro bobbing her head up and down and after five mins I grabbed her hair and started to push my dick into her mouth and she started to deepthroat me and I groaned above as she was gagging while she sucked my dick I quickly raised my one hand and grabbed her boob and started to play with her boob while she sucked my dick and after 10 mins I had shot my load in her mouth which she swallowed and now I wanted to fuck her badly and soon I spanked her ass and asked her to turn around and face the camera and quickly she obeyed and turned around to face the camera as it was dark and the camera was far away nothing was clear and soon I laid beside her and kissed her ears and whispered "pair utha ab apne" and saying this I spread her legs and positioned my dick a few inches away from her pussy and with one push I pushed my entire dick into her pussy as she moaned out in pain and I started to fuck her pussy while she moaned on my face and I continued to fuck her while fucking her I placed my arm around her for a better grip and now I started fucking her even more faster as her whole body trembled with my fucking and she moaned her hearts out and after five mins I withdrew my dick and again pushed it inside but this time I lowered my finger and started to rub her pussy from above while fucking her slowly helping her to get more aroused and it was working as I could she her moaning hoarsely like a slut.

After fucking her for more than ten minutes in that position sid cut the call and she ran to cut the call as she reached near the table to grab her phone I quickly pushed her from behind and pinned her body to the slab as I slowly lifted her one leg and twisted it and grabbed it in air and without wasting any time I pushed my dick back into her pussy and starte to fuck her as she moaned badly and I continued to fuck her while fucking her I was cursing her and she was enjoying it and soon I bent her further down and started to fuck her pussy again very fast this time so as to make her orgasm faster and she moaning and was on cloud nine while fucking her I wanted to see her expressions so I tucked her hair in while fucking her and seeing her expression I started to fuck her faster and faster and after 10 mins I released her and she bent down as I kissed her ass and licked her back and as she turned around she kissed me once again and I lifted her in my arms as I made her sit on the slab and soon I pulled her near while her hands rested on the slab I pulled her near and spread her legs wide and held them and pushed my dick into her pussy with full force as she moaned out loud "ahhhhhhh" and then I had gone wild and crazy and started to fuck her madly going faster and faster as she was moaning "ahhh. Ahhhhh chiodddooo mujhheee ahhhhh ahahhh fucmkkk aahhhhhhhhh ahahahahaha ohhhh yeahhh yeahhhh yess sohhh godd ohh funcikkkinggg hoddd yeeeess ohhh ohhhh oh noooo plsss aaaahh ohhhhh ooohh aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fucnkkknme harddderrr baby aaaah aaah " and listening to her moan I bent and asked her "bhot shauk hai na chudne ka ye le aaah " and saying this I continued to fuck her as she moaned out to pleasure and while fucking her her boobs jiggled and her expressions made me go even faster and deeper and after five mins she said " nahi basss aaaaah nahiii aaahhh ahhhh aurrr kitnii derrr chodogeeeee ittti dairrr Tak tooooh siddff ke saaaath janaaam.hojaaayrrr ahhhhh ahahahh " I got even more excited to hear this and increase my speed even more and bent forward to kiss her and replied " bhot shauk hai na chudne ka tujhe sidd ko bhuljaaa abhhiii dikhataa hu tijheee aur kitni dairrr choddd sakraaa hu maiii tujheee aahhhh ye he Lee saaali aaah" and saying this I continued to ram her pussy for another 30 mins before we had another wild orgasm.

As we both orgasmed we both rested for a while and after some time she pulled me to place a wet kiss on my lips and slowly while kissing me she bent down and rolled down the bed and went on her knees and crawled upto me and quickly she grabbed my dick and started to suck it for a while and then she slowly wrapped my dick around her boobs and started to move her boobs up and down faster and faster and everytime my dick hit her chin she started to kiss my dickhead and lick it and she continued to move her boobs uo and down and within no time I was erect again and soon I pulled her up and started to kiss her with love as even she reciprocated my kiss and soon I spanked her ass twice as she let out soft moan "ahh" and I asked her to turn around and sit on my dick and she quickly turned around and showed me her cute ass and I spanked it again and she slowly sat down on my dick and I started to fuck her pussy again but this time I was doing it more erotically and soon I raised my hands and started to fondle with her boobs and pinch her nipples while fucking her as she enjoyed this I now started to fuck her faster and faster as I wanted to her scream and moan and my plan worked I was fucking her so fast that she moaning at the top of her voice and the whole room was filled with her moans and as I continued to fuck her in that position for another 30 minutes she started moaning hoarsely and biting her arms indication of her orgasm and after ten more minutes of rigorous fuking she had a very wild orgasm.

After this I threw her on the bed and crawled over her for another beautiful kiss I lived her taste so much that I wished I could make her my slave and marry her and take her to my home and fuck her everyday everytime.After a while I again spread her legs wide and even I was going to shoot my load of cum so I made her grab my dick and soon she startted to shag me whole I shot my load of cum all over her stomach and soon she stood up and grabbed my dick and started to suck my dick as a few drops of my cum dropped on her body she was not happy that I shot it all over her body she said"tumhe apna cum waste kyu kiya mai usse pura chaatna chahti thi kitna tasty hai " and saying this she wiped the cum off her body and sucked it clean and it was night time.In the night we both went naked and I laid on the bed as she laid beside me sucking my dick as I caressed her ass and placed my hands on her ass while she continued to suck my dick romantically and after a while while sucking my dick she said"I love you baby" to which I spanked uer ass and replied "I love and lust you too babay' she got happy listening this and continued to suck my dick.For the next ten days I fucked her in each different position all over day and night making her totally satisfied as we both left for our homes.

As we both orgasmed we both rested for a while and after some time she pulled me to place a wet kiss on my lips and slowly while kissing me she bent down and rolled down the bed and went on her knees and crawled upto me and quickly she grabbed my dick and started to suck it for a while and then she slowly wrapped my dick around her boobs and started to move her boobs up and down faster and faster and everytime my dick hit her chin she started to kiss my dickhead and lick it and she continued to move her boobs uo and down and within no time I was erect again and soon I pulled her up and started to kiss her with love as even she reciprocated my kiss and soon I spanked her ass twice as she let out soft moan "ahh" and I asked her to turn around and sit on my dick and she quickly turned around and showed me her cute ass and I spanked it again and she slowly sat down on my dick and I started to fuck her pussy again but this time I was doing it more erotically and soon I raised my hands and started to fondle with her boobs and pinch her nipples while fucking her as she enjoyed this I now started to fuck her faster and faster as I wanted to her scream and moan and my plan worked I was fucking her so fast that she moaning at the top of her voice and the whole room was filled with her moans and as I continued to fuck her in that position for another 30 minutes she started moaning hoarsely and biting her arms indication of her orgasm and after ten more minutes of rigorous fuking she had a very wild orgasm.

After this I threw her on the bed and crawled over her for another beautiful kiss I lived her taste so much that I wished I could make her my slave and marry her and take her to my home and fuck her everyday everytime.After a while I again spread her legs wide and even I was going to shoot my load of cum so I made her grab my dick and soon she startted to shag me whole I shot my load of cum all over her stomach and soon she stood up and grabbed my dick and started to suck my dick as a few drops of my cum dropped on her body she was not happy that I shot it all over her body she said"tumhe apna cum waste kyu kiya mai usse pura chaatna chahti thi kitna tasty hai " and saying this she wiped the cum off her body and sucked it clean and it was night time.In the night we both went naked and I laid on the bed as she laid beside me sucking my dick as I caressed her ass and placed my hands on her ass while she continued to suck my dick romantically and after a while while sucking my dick she said"I love you baby" to which I spanked uer ass and replied "I love and lust you too babay' she got happy listening this and continued to suck my dick.For the next ten days I fucked her in each different position all over day and night making her totally satisfied as we both left for our homes.

Great job bro 👌

Back