• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Which type of fakes should i post

• only bollywood

• only tollywood

• tollywood x bollywood

• actress x tv serial actress

• All Indian actress

Results are only viewable after voting.
Guys comment down your favourite actress and fantasy , the craziest and the kinkiest one will be accepted
Greatest Lewd Fantasy on Kajal Aggarwal....I'm one of the greatest hardcore fan of her... she is my busty milky white bitch with a toned, soft and plump body.

First I'll start from kissing her neck.... slowly touching her body....then kissing her lips...touch her silky soft hair.....then while kissing grabbing her ass and pressing it hard.....then fingering her for a while....after that....I'll tear up her upper clothes...and squeeze and suck her melons.I'll taste the milk from her factory. Then I'll go down on her slowly by kissing her...... touching her pussy and rubbing on it.... remove her panty....

Then keeping my wet fingers in her........ fingering her to a great pleasure for a while.....when she got terribly fucking wet....then I'll give my dick to her.....as known....she is a BOMB in this.....she will give ultimate pleasure in blowing my Dick.....she will lick my balls and play with them.....after that she sucks my cock so fast that she makes it dripping wet in her saliva.....in the meanwhile she is fingering herself.....and after that she I grabbed her to couch to fuck her badly......

I licked her pussy again to make sure it is dripping wet as it was.......I pushed my dripping wet dick into her gorgeous pink vagina.....its soo plump that you can get orgasm by just touching it.....then I started to feel her and started to give her a pretty deep strokes and Faster.....then she started to enjoy it.......I continued that for a while and it was heaven......I and her was has a great connection together.....then after that she started sucking my dick again...

And this time even I was eager to taste her luscious pink pussy oozing her juices out.... I took her into 69 position and she took my monster into her mouth and started sucking it really deep....she is sucking it soo good that she is sucking my soul out of my dick.....and I totally lost my senses and was at the highest level of intense connection

And.....that whole thing happened in some seconds of time.....and coming back to my senses I opened my eyes and infront of my face is her luscious, creamy pink pussy.... completely wet for a massive Bang.....and started licking he pussy and playing with her humongous ass.....and slowly I started rubbing her clit besides licking....And then I started to feel her internal pussy with my ?.....it was ? luscious warm flesshy and sweet......and she started to moan load and her cheeks got red and her body started shivering and I could feel those vibrations from her muscle of her pussy and she her pussy was twitching and she was getting slow blowing my dick

And then I holded her big meaty ass and started to finger her slowly.... after a minute I increased the speed and she licked it veeeeery muchh......and she holded my dick really tight.....and I finger her

And I fingered her pussy really hard and she started screaming like hell and said to no stop and hearing that in an aroused sounds..... I went on even harder and faster and she we crazy mad....her ? went up and she screamed so loud that I could sense those from her stomach through fingers.....and she cummed and she fell down on bed for few seconds in pleasure...... with my dick wrapped around with her delicious plump lips...... she sucked my dick madly and and took me to the edge......and then she did some kinky stuff with my balls she pulled my balls with her pretty lips and she again sucked my dick with sone really really deep throat and made all my dick damn sloppy wet and slippery.....while I was enjoying her juicy pussy and that pink little asshole

I licked her pussy again to make sure it is dripping wet as it was.......I pushed my dripping wet dick into her gorgeous pink vagina.....its soo plump that you can get orgasm by just touching it.....then I started to feel her and started to give her a pretty deep strokes and Faster.....then she started to enjoy it.......I continued that for a while and it was heaven......I and her was has a great connection together.....then after that she started sucking my dick again...

Again licking her pussy and sucking those sweet melons....I grabbed her on to the bed and I started fucking her in cowboy on bed....and started fucking her heavily and she started moaning heavily to shouting.......then I started fingering her pink tight little butthole and pressing her Milky soft meaty ass.......she asked me whether I want her asshole to fuck?.....I was so happy and said yes and she started sucking my dick hard and making it wet and prepared me for a Great Anal tour...... finally she made my dick as wet as she wanted by sucking it insanely....and then I lied on floor and she hopped on me facing me...... And she gave me her huge tits and took my dick in her hands

And then looking into my eyes.... she said to make it slow....and took my dick and pushed into her tight....milky, soft , juicy asshole.....then started fucking her slowly......and then she looked into my eyes and nodded at me like.....Do this for a while....and then while I was taking the pleasures out of Her.....As a wise man once said Anal sex is the real key to next level orgasm for a girl........she was having great pleasure by bouncing on my dick.

And she started kissing.... while bouncing on my dick... and I started fondling her melons and sucking them while kissing her.....then she became Kinky and came to my ear whispering " Hey, this is what you ever wanted to do with me......or is this what you can do? ".......and I turned up so much with it and lifted her ass slightly up in the air on bed and started fucking her ass like her a fucking dog or any Fuck machine...and instantly she started moaning in pleasure....and i was fucking her ass deep down that my balls are hitting her soft ass.....feels soo good for my balls and they are giving me a great intense pleasure that I just want to burry my dick deep down in her ass

And we both had an intense ride and.....we made it slow for few minutes and she started to suck my dick and I fingered her to her G-spot and she started to leak from her pussy...and mouth fucked her and lifted her into air in reverse my holding her legs and ate her juicy ass which is slightly opened after the fucking....and she choked on my dick and made it sloppy and made her stand and grabbed her and kissed her and pushed my dick inside her pussy.... standing...and started fucked her in her pussy in standing position by lifting her and I pounded her pussy like hell with my monster dick and she screaming in pleasure.....and I popped my dick out and into her ass which my dick was waiting for....and started to her really hard....the more deeper and faster I thrust in...the more she screaming and I went on giving her more and more deep and faster I could be.....and after few minutes of intense pleasure fucking her ass....her ass started leaking she became fucking creamy back there....and my dick popped out as it was so slippery

then she sucked me again soo hard and made my dick rock hard and getting aroused for more Banggg.........this time I laid down and she hopped on me and started kissing me and I shoved my dick inside her sweet little pink juicy asshole and started fucking her roughly to make her CUM and she started moaning and then went screaming crazy loud she started kissing me and by watching her at end of dick and my balls hitting her meat butt and she going crazy and biting my shoulder....and that..... really turned me up so much that even I started to reach orgasm....and in raised my pace and thrust more faster and deeper

She suddenly started screaming loud....."I Cumm".....and twitched and lied down on my chest.....and I holded her and lifted her up into air and fucked her pussy and turned her around and holded her ass spreaded wide..... gazed at the creamy pink ass just with the fluids leaking from her ass hole and running down through her meaty thighs.....and buried my face between her butt cheeks and ate her ass wettt....and pulled her back to me holding her hair....and I whispered in her ear....." This is how I have dreamt of fucking.....my sex goddess....and I pushed my dick inside her juicy ass in standing position and....started fucking her creamy juicy ass like a machine gunn.....and she was slow blown away in pleasure that she couldn't even able to stand properly.....and I holded her and fondled her boobs and pressed, pinched them...and then....she started to leak fluids from her ass and were running down from her ass.....

And that sight made me even more aroused and started to fuck her more rougher and she scremead in pleasure and holded my hand to make it slow.....but as I was chasing pleasures inside her ass.... didn't stopped and fucked her even more....and she was getting loose from legs....and as I was pounding her ass really rough....she started to move away from my dick to make it stop.....but I grabbed her back and holded her body tight against me and started to fuck her ass like a maniac and wasn't able to take it any longer and as i increase the intensity....her biggg ass hitting me back and making big body sounds...

and I then gave her ass a really really hard fuck by putting all my Maximum energy in there and.....then....after tho se heavy rough shots in her ass she started screaming and leaping off away from my dick and I as I holded and fucked her even more harded to punish her ass hole for that....I banged her ass like crazy bad and she ran away and falled down and went crawling away from my dick and laying down and floor panting and looking into my eyes..... slightly angry with me and winking Naughtily to me....and by showing what I could do to her ass....I and how she just had an intense orgasm.....I went back to her and holded her head down in pile driver position and burried my dick in her ass and giving it deep and rough.....and started to fuck her again like a dog and burried my dick in her ass and my balls hitting her clit made my balls wet with her juices.....and we both cummed at the same time......

We both cummed at same time and her butthole was filled up with litres of my hot thick juicy cum.....and she was licking them up from my cock and balls......and she looked into my eyes and gave a naughty erotic smile to me and cleaned my dick and balls with her tongue and kissed the tip of my dick.....and then I kissed on her ass and had a hard final smooch......... we lied down on bed panting while exhausted after an intense rough anal sex with goddess KAJAL AGGARWAL ?❤️‍??

And she liked it soo good that she took my phone number and wanted to call me back some other time to enjoy that hard fucking.....

And one day..... guess what..... Kaju called me back and said only we both were going on a weekend trip to a lake in the woods in a remote location.... where I could fuck her brains out and we can chill together......and that would be the best on Earth to do!

And this is my crazy fantasy on my Beautiful Voluptuous Slutty bitch KAJAL ?? ...... Love You my sex goddess ???❤️‍?❤️‍?......ummmwaaahh ?????????

Sonam kapoor

NfmM8q.jpg

Back