• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Brainwashing Traditional Woman To Slut - A Revenge Story

Super
Aishwarya Rajesh Destroyed -Brainwashing Traditional Woman To Slut - A Revenge Story

Update -1

(Character Description)

Aishwarya Rajesh

Aishwarya Rajesh was born in a small town in Tamil Nadu..

90qMy7.jpg

Her family consist of Mom and her sister.

Sister

90PQjO.jpg

90P9QG.jpg

Mom

90P38E.jpg

After her dad's death, her family's financial situation was so bad that she had to discontinue her studies and started working in a BPO company in Chennai.

90POIQ.webp

90PXWe.png

She was raised like a typical nice girl with common values of that of a conservative middle class family girl. She was a attractive, traditional shy and obedient girl. She was a natural beauty and Her Bra Size 33B, Waist 25 Inches and Hip 34 Inches.... She always wore Saree and salwar kameez which covered her body completely. She stayed in a hostel where she shared her room with two other girls.

Though she was not a graduate, due to her vocabulary in English She got a good job in a BPO Company .. She uses company transport... Her work starts from 6pm in the night till next day 3am. Her cab drops her to her hostel at 3.45am. Though she earns 25,000 per month, she spend 5000 for herself and remaining money she spends for her family. Her only

She always goes to temple and really a god fearing person...

90Pa2Z.jpg

Never goes for any parties, never mingle with people, no boyfriends and even no Toy friends..

90Pbzr.jpg

Ajay

Ajay alias Ajay Nidhi, Son Of MLA Anbu Nidhi.

90PFZ5.jpg

He was a womanizer. When any woman walks near by road he makes her nude with his eyes and fucks her in his mind. Till now he's fucked 8 housewives and more than 80 college girls and made them his personal sluts.

One thing special about him is that he never fucks a girl who is a prostitute or a slut by nature. Every time he selects a traditional decent girls and change them as per his wish. After changing them and using them as per his wish, he throws them to his friends and later get them involved in drugs and illegal activities. The police dared to even touch him as he was the son of MLA Anbu Nidhi. Also no girls who were being trapped by this minister son ever made a complained against him..It was not because of fear,, it was because they voluntarily get adopted to the new life provided by him.

90IPaO.png

Before meeting Ajay

90I4Os.jpg
90I5KJ.jpg

2 weeks after meeting him

90I1mq.jpg
90IWwR.jpg

People around him were clueless on how he changes girls so easily except this one person...

Dr Mark

90IjUD.jpg

(More of him will be exposed in the later part of the story )

In addition to this, Ajay has done many illegal activities and murdered many people who stood against his father. He kills any guys who speaks against him and his dad and destroys every girl who is so traditional and decent by nature...
He has 3 friends who were like him.

90Iw39.jpg

Their major job is kill people, drink, use drugs and destroy girls and make them sluts

90IR4W.jpg

What happens when decent traditional girl meets the bastard??

(To be Continued )
Super ❤️

Update 2

One day Aishwarya Rajesh had lots of work in her office due to which she had to extend and take 6am cab to reach her hostel. Since it was morning driver didn't drop her hostel. She was dropped in a common point which was 2km from her hostel.On the way she saw some men arguing and tried to move away and ignore. It was Ajay who had come to capture land forcefully from a person. After his job was done he turned to leave when he saw Aishwarya walking through near by. Even though aishwarya was tired after her work, Ajay could smell her sweet fragrance and she looked still fresh and beautiful like a fresh flower

90StgR.jpg

She was sexy as hell and her ass was irresistible. Ajay got crazy while watching her walk and her swaying ass, making his cock twitch.
Immediately he went in front of her took her hand and said like this -

Ajay: Hey sweety come lets go and have fun I will give you the best time of your life. I can sense that you are a fresh cake. Let me have a taste of you cutie. Once I put my cock in your warm Virgin pussy you'll be longing for more pleasure from me. Come let's go.

Hearing this Aishwarya tried to resist him, but he didn't leave her. Aishwarya got angry and slapped his cheeks left and right 5 times and said -

Aishwarya: You cheap Bastard !!! How dare you touch me!!!
Ajay was stunned for a moment. Now one dared to even speak in front of him but now Aishwarya Rajesh has slapped him. Everyone was watching and Ajay felt his ego was getting crumbled.

Ajay got furious and said (otha thevidiya) Fucking bitch how dare to you to slap me!!!
This made aishwarya rajesh angry and she started on his face and slapping him using her slippers.

90S0AZ.jpg

Ajay was about to attack her, one his men interrupted and told him he got phone call from his father and Ajay had to leave. He spoke to his father and uttered he would be coming in 5 minutes. Ajay had a angry yet unsatisfied look at Aishwarya and smiled at her. Aishwarya was on top of her anger and started crying and saw Ajay and the people on the street. Everyone were seeing this but no one had guts to attack MLA son

90Sqyk.jpg

Ajay: You insulted me in front of this people. You got luck today but I'll have you soon enough. Be ready to become a new woman and i will bring out your inner slut and kissed her one last time before he left. On this same road i will make you beg for cocks. You will be a slut and even a shit in front of this people..U spat on me... Within few months whole world will spat on you... Wait and see...

Aishwarya was devastated with what had happened. She lost all her sense for a few mins and thought all this could just have been a bad dream, but reality hit her had. After crying helplessly for while she dragged herself to hostel in state of mind which was almost blank

90SPfo.gif

She thought of moving from her hostel but she very well knew it was impossible as this was a cheap hostel which she can get in chennai. She decided to face whatever happened because she was a bread winner in her family...Therefore she decided to burry the whole incident.

Ajay on the other hand was on his way to meet his father and throughout his travel all he had in his mind was Aishwarya's body and her slaps and her piercing eyes. The very thought of her twitched his cock and brought over an uncontrolled animalistic feeling of lust over him. He recollected ever moment. Her piercing eyes, those perfect soft lips, her luscious boobs, and the mole on the right side of her neck just above her boobs kept flashing in his head over and over again.

He remembered how close he was to devouring that wild cats boobs. All he had in his mind was to slowly enjoy her and fuck her like the slut she was and bring her inner slut out and make her beg to fill her pussy with his cum and make her to beg him to fuck her over and over again like the animal he is. He was on the hunt and has his prey set. He never had love on her. He also wanted to destroy her completely.. His only goal was to make her walk naked in the same road where he was insulted..

90S4A7.png

Ajay reached his house and saw his father..

90SEqL.jpg

Anbunidhi : Elections are announced. I have to win again and I want you take care of it. Keep everything in our area under your control. I want each and every vote. Tell your men to take care of all the work and most importantly I want you to prepare as much as fake votes as possible. Only I should be the king here. This is my kingdom and you are my general. Do you understand?

Ajay : Ok dad !! With less energy.

Anbunidhi : What happen??... What do you want???

Ajay : Today morning I saw a woman, she is sexy and irresistible. When I saw her I all I wanted to do is to eat her alive but she refused. She slapped me when I approached her and insulted me.I had to leave her because of your call. I want to taste every inch of her body and make her shit and slut. She will make a lovely slut and maybe if I get her even let you have her. I want to teach her a lesson

Anbunidhi : Sure, Whatever! But only after the election gets over. I don't want your mad lust to mess up my victory. So do as I say and lay low untill I win. After my glorious win I will provide your full influence for whatever you need you so you can fuck her until your thirst is satisfied.

Ajay : Hmm I'll try. This one seems a bit hard to get. Even the fates want me to take my time to devour her.

Anbunidhi : Control yourself.. Being your dad i know how to handle you. Saying this he
handed a key to a room in a luxury hotel where 3 fresh whores were waiting for Ajay to control his lust for now and become slaves to his cock and fuck their brains out.

90SS1W.jpg

Ajay went to the room to fuck the brains out of all three however his mind was full of aishwarya rajesh nothing else....

(To Be Continued)

Update 2

One day Aishwarya Rajesh had lots of work in her office due to which she had to extend and take 6am cab to reach her hostel. Since it was morning driver didn't drop her hostel. She was dropped in a common point which was 2km from her hostel.On the way she saw some men arguing and tried to move away and ignore. It was Ajay who had come to capture land forcefully from a person. After his job was done he turned to leave when he saw Aishwarya walking through near by. Even though aishwarya was tired after her work, Ajay could smell her sweet fragrance and she looked still fresh and beautiful like a fresh flower

90StgR.jpg

She was sexy as hell and her ass was irresistible. Ajay got crazy while watching her walk and her swaying ass, making his cock twitch.

Ajay: Hey sweety come lets go and have fun I will give you the best time of your life. I can sense that you are a fresh cake. Let me have a taste of you cutie. Once I put my cock in your warm Virgin pussy you'll be longing for more pleasure from me. Come let's go.

Hearing this Aishwarya tried to resist him, but he didn't leave her. Aishwarya got angry and slapped his cheeks left and right 5 times and said -

Ajay was stunned for a moment. Now one dared to even speak in front of him but now Aishwarya Rajesh has slapped him. Everyone was watching and Ajay felt his ego was getting crumbled.

Ajay got furious and said (otha thevidiya) Fucking bitch how dare to you to slap me!!!
This made aishwarya rajesh angry and she started on his face and slapping him using her slippers.

90S0AZ.jpg

Ajay was about to attack her, one his men interrupted and told him he got phone call from his father and Ajay had to leave. He spoke to his father and uttered he would be coming in 5 minutes. Ajay had a angry yet unsatisfied look at Aishwarya and smiled at her. Aishwarya was on top of her anger and started crying and saw Ajay and the people on the street. Everyone were seeing this but no one had guts to attack MLA son

90Sqyk.jpg

Ajay: You insulted me in front of this people. You got luck today but I'll have you soon enough. Be ready to become a new woman and i will bring out your inner slut and kissed her one last time before he left. On this same road i will make you beg for cocks. You will be a slut and even a shit in front of this people..U spat on me... Within few months whole world will spat on you... Wait and see...

Aishwarya was devastated with what had happened. She lost all her sense for a few mins and thought all this could just have been a bad dream, but reality hit her had. After crying helplessly for while she dragged herself to hostel in state of mind which was almost blank

90SPfo.gif

She thought of moving from her hostel but she very well knew it was impossible as this was a cheap hostel which she can get in chennai. She decided to face whatever happened because she was a bread winner in her family...Therefore she decided to burry the whole incident.

Ajay on the other hand was on his way to meet his father and throughout his travel all he had in his mind was Aishwarya's body and her slaps and her piercing eyes. The very thought of her twitched his cock and brought over an uncontrolled animalistic feeling of lust over him. He recollected ever moment. Her piercing eyes, those perfect soft lips, her luscious boobs, and the mole on the right side of her neck just above her boobs kept flashing in his head over and over again.

He remembered how close he was to devouring that wild cats boobs. All he had in his mind was to slowly enjoy her and fuck her like the slut she was and bring her inner slut out and make her beg to fill her pussy with his cum and make her to beg him to fuck her over and over again like the animal he is. He was on the hunt and has his prey set. He never had love on her. He also wanted to destroy her completely.. His only goal was to make her walk naked in the same road where he was insulted..

90S4A7.png

90SEqL.jpg

Anbunidhi : Elections are announced. I have to win again and I want you take care of it. Keep everything in our area under your control. I want each and every vote. Tell your men to take care of all the work and most importantly I want you to prepare as much as fake votes as possible. Only I should be the king here. This is my kingdom and you are my general. Do you understand?

Ajay : Today morning I saw a woman, she is sexy and irresistible. When I saw her I all I wanted to do is to eat her alive but she refused. She slapped me when I approached her and insulted me.I had to leave her because of your call. I want to taste every inch of her body and make her shit and slut. She will make a lovely slut and maybe if I get her even let you have her. I want to teach her a lesson

Anbunidhi : Sure, Whatever! But only after the election gets over. I don't want your mad lust to mess up my victory. So do as I say and lay low untill I win. After my glorious win I will provide your full influence for whatever you need you so you can fuck her until your thirst is satisfied.

Ajay : Hmm I'll try. This one seems a bit hard to get. Even the fates want me to take my time to devour her.

Anbunidhi : Control yourself.. Being your dad i know how to handle you. Saying this he
handed a key to a room in a luxury hotel where 3 fresh whores were waiting for Ajay to control his lust for now and become slaves to his cock and fuck their brains out.

90SS1W.jpg

Ajay went to the room to fuck the brains out of all three however his mind was full of aishwarya rajesh nothing else....

(To Be Continued)
While fucking those 3 whores, he will feel aishu's body and her fragrance

W
Update 2

90StgR.jpg

90S0AZ.jpg

90Sqyk.jpg

90SPfo.gif

90S4A7.png

90SEqL.jpg

90SS1W.jpg

(To Be Continued)
Waiting for next

Things were smooth for next few days. Ajay was busy with his work. On the other hand aishwarya rajesh was busy in her office works. However during weekend when Ajay had completed his election work and was having a smoke, he saw aishwarya rajesh coming from temple..

90ytF0.jpg

It was the Ajay's wild cat who slapped him and hurted his ego . His cheeks suddenly felt the warmth of that slap and his irresistible animalistic desire took over him. Looking at that sexy ass swaying made him hornier. Then he saw her curves. Oh those boobs. Those perfect mangoes like boobs that he so badly wanted to suck on. Oh the mole on her neck. He remembered how he was inches away from those succulent boobs which he had missed to taste. His sexual desire ravaged within himself. He just want to get out and mount her. He wanted to get hold of her and fuck her brains out. Make her his slut begging for his cock. He imagined her screaming FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME MORE!!! JUST KEEP FUCKING MEEEEEE!!!! AAAaaaaannnnn...... Aaaaann.... AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn.....OOOOOOOOOOOOoooofffffff....fff...fff...mmm....mmm....Aaaaaaaaan...YESSSS!!!.

90yb9J.gif

He was lost in thought were she was a slut like no other. He had transformed many girls to slut but in her case he wanted to transform her to an extend that even sluts should be ashamed to do such nasty things which he has planned for her

90yFiE.png

He had to have her. He just had too. He want her to live degraded so every time he sees her his manhood would feel proud..But he knew can't be acting haste now. He still had to wait till the election results were out. He kept biding time waiting for his chance.

Aishwarya came out of temple and went for shopping. She wanted to purchase some eatables to keep in her room. Also her periods were about to come so went to purchase sanitary napkins.Ajay noticed it and made call sitting inside the car. When Aishwarya went to pay for the bill, the stores owner himself came and refused to take money from her. Aishwarya was confused and was in shock.. The store owner then said that they had noted down a number when people entered into to store the and there was a lucky number contest on which Aishwarya had won, So she needn't pay for the bill at all. Aishwarya was surprised and this time after hearing this she was indeed happy. However her inner feeling made her feel this was fake however since she was soo concerned in saving money for her family she considered this as a boon and thanked the owner and happily left the store.
Aishwarya notice a big red car which was not there on the road when she came. It had dark windows so she thought must some VIP car and happily strolled around and moved towards home. She failed to notice that the car was following her.

Ajay was slowing tailing behind her and followed her in his car. Ajay was 250 metres away slowly stalking his prey.
Aishwarya stopped and began to open the gate and went inside her Hostel .
Ajay with his signature grin on his face though to himself, Now I know where you live. Soon I'll kidnap you and make you mine and you will be begging me to fuck you. Not only me, you will start begging to each and everyone whom you see on road to fuck you. Even you may open your pussy for the street dogs.Get ready soon, I'm coming for you bitch.

90Ds6U.jpg

As days passed Ajay kept following Aishwarya everywhere she went. Almost everyone one in the colony and around the market knew that Ajay has got is eyes on her. All looked at Aishwarya with fear and were very much sure what was in the store for Aishwarya.

(To Be Continued )

Update 4

It was election day. Aishwarya had voting in chennai itself...She reached polling booth to cast her vote . She got on queue and stood in line waiting for their turns.

Not far away Ajay silently stood near the gates watching. He was undressing her with his eyes and was admired by the ravishing sexy slut under that Red Tops. His imagination was going wild as his snorted something through his nose. It was like he was just inches away from her body. He saw her jiggling boobs and thought "go go bitch one day you will become Street whore", as the aishwarya left the gate after casting their votes

90Ayvr.png

Ajay had done his extensive research and knew almost everything thing about Aishwarya. He was just waiting for the election to get over and result to get published. It would take 2 weeks for the election result to get published. He decided to do his ground work during that time.

First thing what Ajay did was that he went to meet his friend and partner Dr. Mark.

90AuUI.jpg

Ajay - Hello Doctor.
Dr : Hi Ajay. So Completed your election stuffs?
Ajay : Yes. Now just waiting for the Result.
Dr: So What else??
Ajay : As Usual New Task Ready for you Dr..
Dr : Whats the deal?
Ajay : 2 Crore Right here Right now.

Saying this he gave a suitcase to Dr.

90Ar0J.png

Dr : Whar??? Usually you provide me 10-20 Lakhs ane we make a drug and you use it to control a girl's emotions and fuck their brains out. Later they get accustomed to it and be your slave. But why this time you gave 2 crore.. What you want me to do??

Ajay said whole story to doctor as how Aishwarya insulted him.. After hearing all this Mark again asked so what should be her fate... What have you planned?

My plan is simple... The day election result is published and my dad wins the election the very next day i will kidnap that bitch right from her hostel and will bring her here. I want you to alter her character...

Dr : You mean Hypnotism Mind control or brainwash??

Ajay : Whats the difference doctor?

Dr : Hypnotism is something relied for a perticular time. For example for 8-9 Hours.. This 9 hours this specimen (aishwarya) will be like a doll just following your orders. After 9 hours your control on her body will be over.. If we are using Mind Control then your control on hee body will be permanent till her end. But it would be like she is a doll hearing your words.

Ajay : Like a Robot?
Dr : Yes

Ajay : But my wish is something different... I want her to forget her past completely. I want her to forget her identity.. I want to create a new identity for her. She should behave normally not like a doll but her attitude should be as per my wish. It is really a great thing to see a traditional decent adamant girl behave like a slut or even cheap than a slut... She should be tart or a shit in front of me.

Dr : Then brainwashing is the best method. Bring the specimen here I will take care.. But take care of legal formalities if any.

Ajay : Sure Doctor

So now ajay's only obstacle is the election result. The day result is published, he would start his mission

MISSION AISHWARYA

(To be continued )

Back