• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

New Faker BWood Hardcore HQ Fakes

Good bro lekin tv serial coupal
Currently, I don't watch many TV serials. Used to watch Pak serials long time ago. Now- a-days, especially after the commercial successes of Ekta Kapoor's serials running into many geneartions, most Hindi TV serials run for years (some even decades), not months. That is too long for me. It is like watching the same movie or reading the same story for years. So, Bro, you can help by mentioning the popular serials and their couples (with some sample image attachments, if possible). If, I like the heroines, I will certainly make their fakes.

Can u pls make akshay kumar fucking sonakshi sinha huma quershi and other actress plssss
Ye lo bhai. Sonakshi mujhe bhi pasand hai. Rina Roy ki duplicate. Sabhi heroes ka bahut khayal rakhti hai.

Solid body, Must Kudi. Lekin kaam karte waqt Bhojpuri me bahut gariyati hai saali.

Back