• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

New Faker BWood Hardcore HQ Fakes

Thanks Bro for appreciation. what is Kota factory, some TV serial or film?
OK I got hold of this cutie Urvi singh from Kota Factory. Like most punjabi girls (including the Chopras, Kapoors and Singhs, she is charming. Doing good in acting but not so good in studies. So, a private tutor was arranged. But the tutor decided that her Hormone balance must be corrected first, which affects mental stability and capacity in girls of this age. And you know that the way to a woman's Hormone balance goes through her Pussy, just like the way to a man's heart goes through his stomach.

remove duplicates online

Will work on her Hormone balance more in coming days. She needs a lot of work out in this area because she has no boy friend.

Thanks. I like scenes or videos with themes or stories. A sex vid without any context is boring. But one with a romantic storyline, even taboo, is quite exciting. I see many excellent fakes in DF but without any context/theme or storyline. After a few of such fakes it becomes boring to watch. Technically the fakes look OK but there is little emotional feeling emanating from thoses images. We human beings like storyline behind everything, religion or sex.
Correct.

Original (proposed Poster of Dabangg

This was supposed to the Original poster of Dabangg but the Censor did not allow it. Leaked by some greedy assistant.
Waawoo Sonakshi & Salman during Da-bang tour in Nepalin hotel room ??????

Her favorite song "एक पप्पी दे दे मुझे " from movie Aaj Ka G()()ndaraaj with her Favorite co star ???

storage-emulated-0-Pictures-comica-cartoon1655774414614.jpg

Back