• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Suggestion Complaints and suggestions

The Member Named ' Samir Kumar ' is copying my work and posting it as his own.
The user has posted a " Jaya Kishori " fake which you can see in my thread.

Plz take appropriate action
thank you.

N1cSbp.jpg
Please send link to his post

Hi Admin

I have a query. Am posting in contests and doing separate thread for actress fakes. I was able to observe lot of forums are locked for me like personal fakes and social celebrity. What is the criteria to get access to personal fakes ??? Also when the diwali faking contest results would be shared. Thanks for your help in advance.

Some images are not loading because UPLD image host is down for maintenance. Images will load once the server maintenance is completedAnd I wnat to see images before like past photos and present photos but not working like latest images is showing and past ones not showing it so please fix it.And also

My any images is not working from past and present images I wnat to see all images past and present images and also tried yesterday night vpn only in like I open one think from pro or other over there inside that I open after I turn on vpn only two images is loaded and other don’t please fix it​

Back