• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Suggestion Complaints and suggestions

Last edited:
Use account prefernces to select your required alerts

Bro... this is preferences. If we cancel any notification, we can't know that anymore. But here, we want all notifications. But some times, we search the particular reply or perticular quote. If there is filter, we can search it easily. Thats why I'm telling that.

In our profile, Latest Activity, Postings, etc are there. Like that, please add Threads. While we upload a fake pic, that is very useful. We can select the correct thread and upload. I have 4 threads. Even I'm stuck very much to find my thread. Somebodies have five or more threads. They may suffered very much. Even, a visitor also can easily view our posts thread by thread. Please consider my suggestion Admins...?

In our profile, Latest Activity, Postings, etc are there. Like that, please add Threads. While we upload a fake pic, that is very useful. We can select the correct thread and upload. I have 4 threads. Even I'm stuck very much to find my thread. Somebodies have five or more threads. They may suffered very much. Even, a visitor also can easily view our posts thread by thread. Please consider my suggestion Admins...?
use find threads button on the top left of home page, you can see all your threads

Bro... this is preferences. If we cancel any notification, we can't know that anymore. But here, we want all notifications. But some times, we search the particular reply or perticular quote. If there is filter, we can search it easily. Thats why I'm telling that.
we will look into that to see if any plugin available

Why i am unable to post on the contests...this bellow message had been in display for the past 5 hours.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Please feel free to let me know if i did anything wrong so it will be taken care of in the future.
You finish your quota of 5 fakes. Wait for next contest

Back