• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

South Actress completely AI generated realistic images

Hardcore AI nice to see
thanks!! it took me almost 15 to 20 generations with various tweakings of 3 controlnets in combination :) and countless inpainting .... even then i couldnt get her fingers right... so i just put them under water :)

this was the actual.... couldnt get the man,s legs or kajal's hands right :( so i put them in a pool instead of the floor :)

thanks!! it took me almost 15 to 20 generations with various tweakings of 3 controlnets in combination :) and countless inpainting .... even then i couldnt get her fingers right... so i just put them under water :)

this was the actual.... couldnt get the man,s legs or kajal's hands right :( so i put them in a pool instead of the floor :)

understand ur pain how hard to get perfect limbs. Deformity in AI still issue.

Last edited:
Paladin Kajal's apprentice Paladin-in-training Deepika

Best work my friend so far in my opinion- all the right ingredients.. awesome!! Keep learning and keep creating.. 👌🏼👌🏼

Back