• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

South Actress completely AI generated realistic images

inviting trish

Completely unnatural edits , ur ai fakes are too worst, come back to gif edits, i think u got good followers in gif editing catagory, this ai fakes are looking completely unnatural, ur kajal and trisha and jyotika edits are like deepfakes, deep fakes are completely unnatural, real edits are gif edits only because we don't change face we change only body parts and make them nude, it will be look like natural, but these deep fakes and ai fakes are looking worst and unnatural because they are not looking like exactly, just 30 to 40 face similarities only matching with ur edits

they are on civitai - ive posted Civitai | Share your models

Nayantara, Priyanka mohan, kaley, samantha and rashmika are up on civit,,,, need to upload the rest...

alternatively ....

you can DM your gmail id, ill give u access to a folder with all loras - and for some reason i cannot reply to DMs... a prompt keeps saying i am not allowed to reply as my reply looks suspicious or something like that... hehe
[email protected] plz do it

Back