• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Vintage Erotica was a big deal for me growing up. Just seeing these actresses skimpily dressed made just sent bells and whistles in my pants.
In the days to come, I'll be scouring the internet for more images like this and undress them....

Starting with the queen herself, who made all our hearts, Sridevi.
SR-2.jpg

Vintage Erotica was a big deal for me growing up. Just seeing these actresses skimpily dressed made just sent bells and whistles in my pants.
In the days to come, I'll be scouring the internet for more images like this and undress them....

SR-2.jpg
Plz nisha sarangvx ray nude

SR-2.jpg
Wat a beauty

Nithya Menen had always been a fun person to photoshoot. Being a regular at your studio, you would've become really bonded with her by now had it not been for your crippling shyness. Each time she comes by for a conversation, all you could muster were a few dry words....
NM-0.jpg

At the wrap-up of the day, after most of the set was cleared, only you both remain. Your stomach rumbles in hunger, which she quickly notices. With a wry smile, she offers a protein bar, something you ravenously gobble without a thought.....
NM-1.jpg

And that's when she starts laughing with such joy, you begin to wonder......As the world blurs in front of you. All you know now is that you must obey her. Her! Who now stands before you....

And all that you remember, is the bits and pieces of the lovemaking that she made you engage in.
NM-4.jpg

Waking up, as the drug wears off, you see yourself entwined in you studio with her. She is fast asleep with a satisfied smile in her face. But you feel a closeness and hunger for her you've never felt before. You smile as you start banging her in her sleep.......

Crying her heart out didn't help, as these animals began to grope, pinch and squeeze her in places her husband hadn't even touched. As a final insult, one of them poured a bottle of lube on her, revealing her sheer braless beauty.

GA-2.jpg
Wow...Wow.....

Back