• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
At the wrap-up of the day, after most of the set was cleared, only you both remain. Your stomach rumbles in hunger, which she quickly notices. With a wry smile, she offers a protein bar, something you ravenously gobble without a thought.....
NM-1.jpg

And that's when she starts laughing with such joy, you begin to wonder......As the world blurs in front of you. All you know now is that you must obey her. Her! Who now stands before you....
Plz make x ray in pvada blouse

So the when during your forest brunch date with her, you did not expect to see her suddenly shed her top with a flourish.....Looks like she finally ready to give in.......

LE-0.jpg
Finally i have found my DP! Thank you!!! Oh my goodness!! This is so freaking beautiful!! Hereafter, i would be considering this the Real version and whatrs there on her page as Fake (always hated it)! This dosnt look a bit vulgar or dirty! I absolutely looooovvvv this!! Cant take my eyes of ths in entirety. I wish she had actually chosen to get clicked like this. the picture looks complete and perfect now. @hopperscotch bro, you are an artist and i have become your fan forever!

Finally i have found my DP! Thank you!!! Oh my goodness!! This is so freaking beautiful!! Hereafter, i would be considering this the Real version and whatrs there on her page as Fake (always hated it)! This dosnt look a bit vulgar or dirty! I absolutely looooovvvv this!! Cant take my eyes of ths in entirety. I wish she had actually chosen to get clicked like this. the picture looks complete and perfect now. @hopperscotch bro, you are an artist and i have become your fan forever!

Humbled by the love, buddy! Thank you so much!

And all that you remember, is the bits and pieces of the lovemaking that she made you engage in.
NM-4.jpg

Waking up, as the drug wears off, you see yourself entwined in you studio with her. She is fast asleep with a satisfied smile in her face. But you feel a closeness and hunger for her you've never felt before. You smile as you start banging her in her sleep.......
That melons so Sexy

At the wrap-up of the day, after most of the set was cleared, only you both remain. Your stomach rumbles in hunger, which she quickly notices. With a wry smile, she offers a protein bar, something you ravenously gobble without a thought.....
NM-1.jpg

And that's when she starts laughing with such joy, you begin to wonder......As the world blurs in front of you. All you know now is that you must obey her. Her! Who now stands before you....
That melons needs to bepressed hardly

God bless your nack of story writing and ridiculously realistic fakes! Busted a nut for each set over the last week. Keep it up man! ??

Could you please try making a set for Malavika Menon ? The busty slut is becoming more desperate for a break into the industry. We can clearly see it in the whorish pics she posts on social media.
Would love to see a @hopperscotch perspective of what is really going on behind those pictures in the hotel room ?

Last edited:
And all that you remember, is the bits and pieces of the lovemaking that she made you engage in.
NM-4.jpg

Waking up, as the drug wears off, you see yourself entwined in you studio with her. She is fast asleep with a satisfied smile in her face. But you feel a closeness and hunger for her you've never felt before. You smile as you start banging her in her sleep.......
By far the best edit on thix thread also try to make seminude fakes or forced fakes with bindi thanks!

Back