• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Fucking hot stories of Actresses

Whom do you want to get fucked more in my stories ?

• Aishwarya

• Kajal

• Tamanna

• Rakul

• Priyanka

• Kareena

• Deepika

Results are only viewable after voting.
Saying that Sunny took his mobile and called his parents and informed them that he would be late tonight since he is attending a friend’s birthday party.

Hearing this Tamanna ran out of excuse and she saw excitement in the eyes of Sunny and she doesn’t want to disappoint him, since she had a bad day.

"Ok Sunny can you wait until I take a bath..."

"Oh that's a good idea, we can take bath together"

"No Sunny, solo..."

"Ok then, don’t make me wait too long!"

Tamanna then shake her head and went inside the bathroom in her bedroom. As soon as she entered the bathroom, Tamanna turned on the heater and removed her dress and then turned on the shower and started to take a good warm bath.

orobByQkzHiwa0yWaagWSPRtmRxzvNYHlhce-eCsjwW7IUV4Fk9Qu3CnCb32j4rV3gU0SsWw5J2dkXXsjiX-ERDpG3-GVSMQcpytDLwWicpzGMbJYCo0s2Vi2xPV3PJ236cDYGa6SRRmiaOcn32wyFPutGq4kOmNyQ2baf09rGL1k8qdAiZA3zs

As the water started to roll down her skin, Tamanna's mind and body started to get free from its stress and she felt a sign of relief. Tamanna continued bathing for another half an hour.

After half an hour Tamanna dried her hair and whore a white towel, that covered her breast till her thighs and came out of the room. When she opened the door of the bathroom, she was surprised. Sunny was standing completely naked right in front of her.

"What are you doing!!!?"

"Oh, I can’t wait any longer babe..."

Saying that Sunny came close to Tamanna and hugged her tightly and started sucking her lips one by one. At first Tamanna tried to resist but Sunny was too passionate in his move and Tamanna too started to respond to him by sucking his lips back.

"Mmmmm..." is the only sound that escaped from their mouth.

While kissing her Sunny slowly moved his hands towards Tamanna's towel and pulled it down and made her naked. Tamanna didn’t care about it and continued kissing.

Sunny then moved his hand towards her breast and started to fondle them and felt the smoothness of those milky boobs.

At first Sunny moved his fingers on her boobs slowly and as soon as the heat increased within his body he started to crush her boobs even harder.

g2saYc7EFY_BvLFTn7McSvHngv80O48sxFX_ltq2nty4hJRulleFq4cbqGDMERCtswJOJGwxgz6uadTrHRmSr0-B5WNlH2_5JnMESO9BqdaLc82YVpNuxnlFTdOwloCYwGXhGSRgbDyCu5s9XYEIyp5OybkG2MRtfhv6yUz_6owx_3RUag4Ky1A

"Aaaaahhhh..." Tamanna shouted pulling her face off Sunny as he applied more pressure.
Too short story

"Be gentle you pervert... It hurts..."

"Sorry dear... I got little carried away"

Saying that Sunny moved a few steps back and had a good view of Tamanna's naked body from top to bottom.

Nl5b8-HLAPSbU49QjWXYCPFFRL1fIq5Jt2Hdk9LOvkDb64Rctgnr5moruC_4xa1I4Kdj6nd5Uz0nwhL8grtrjLBHLEYbWQVjxmhSRBlRONcPMld2gjgHYed0cP0qabzl244elUBIzIvLygQyNKnKD2jKuLihP-MRd5ZrjUHc01Twu6f73Vckpdk

"Oh!!! Do you know how beautiful you are Tammu... I will be looking at you all day long without even eating or sleeping..."

While saying this Sunny noticed that Tamanna's right breast near the nipple was red in colour and he asked Tamanna for any reason. Tamanna then thought for a while and remembered that the guy in the theatre was pinching her breast when she resisted them.

"Oh it's nothing, some insect may have bit me"

"I won’t blame the insect, even it can’t resist those milk tanks of yours" Sunny said in a teasing manner.

Then Sunny immediately carried Tamanna in his hand and threw her on the bed and he wasted no time and jumped over her on the bed and started to kiss and lick randomly all over the face of Tamanna. After kissing her face for a while he then travelled his mouth to the side of her neck and started to lick them and he even gave her some love bites.

"Aaaahh... Sunnyy... Mmmmm..." Tamanna moaned.

From her neck he slowly moved down to her two mountains on her chest and then he grabbed them in both hands and shakes them and felt its softness in his hands. Suddenly Sunny pressed his face between Tamanna's milk tanks and pressed it against his face.

"Ohhhh..." Tamanna moaned as Sunny applied some pressure to her boobs.

Then he moved his head above and started to lick and suck on Tamanna's boobs simultaneously, which Tamanna enjoyed with some pleasant moans.

After feeding on Tamanna's breast for a while, Sunny made Tamanna stand on her knees on the bed and he brought his dick near the mouth of Tamanna and said...

"Suck it babe..."

Tamanna looked up and gave a slutty smile to Sunny and then grabbed his dick in her right hand, gave it a couple of strokes then she used her left hand and massaged his balls while she continued to stroke on his dick.

Sunny closed his eyes and enjoyed the movement of Tamanna's hands over his dick and his ball with some mild moans...

Last edited:
"Mmmm..."

After stroking his dick for a few minutes, Tamanna paused for a second and looked at the dick of Sunny. Then she moved her head even closer and used the tip of her tongue and circled his cock head. When Tamanna's tongue touched his dick Sunny's moaning sound became even louder...

"Aaahhhh... Ohhhh... Yaaaa babeee..." he shouted.

After licking his dick head for a few minutes, Tamanna moved her tongue to the side of his cock and covered it with her saliva.

From there Tamanna moved towards his balls. When her tongue came in contact with his balls, Sunny felt an electric shock flowing through his body and his moan became even louder.

"Oooohhhh... Tammmmuuu... Aaaahhh..." he shouted, placing his hand on the back of her head.

After completely exploring Sunny's private part with her tongue Tamanna now slowly took his dick inside her mouth and started to move her head forward and backward...

Gz9PghKbcEDkO82-o7DQbPsW3YJNpHGwXwucf7PsxHi84DROdzQpq563zZFa1qfPZoZ6k9AVUhbMmjn5CbtHvqUcvs8owaF3JD1wJ9KSkBS3oqO7JpxA4yPydXipCyneZesXkiR5mK_AAq-UfZ783HZ228tXDGI-qmu3QjG8LGUFqPWNbPIWGnc

"Mmmm... Mmmm... Mmm... Ahhh..." both Tamanna and Sunny moaned in the same rhythm.

Tamanna continued blowing Sunny for another few minutes. Then Sunny asked Tamanna to stop and removed his dick from her mouth and made her lay on the bed and went in 69 positions over Tamanna, with his dick hanging right over the mouth of Tamanna. She didn’t wait for Sunny's instruction and she immediately took his dick in her mouth and continued where she left.

Meanwhile Sunny spread Tamanna's legs and started to explore her pussy with his tongue. Both Sunny and Tamanna continued to suck on each other’s private parts.

In a few minutes Tamanna's pussy started to soak wet with Sunny's saliva and her own juice. She was excited to do some passionate things after that rough session in the theatre. By that time Sunny's dick also reached its full erection.

"Sunny, stop fooling around and fuck me" Tamanna said with her mood raising high in each second.

Sunny didn't waste any second, he immediately stood up and spread Tamanna's legs and in a single push his dick was completely sunk into those pink pussy of Tamanna and he straight away increased the speed and started pounding Tamanna's itchy cunt.

_Qy3N8qw0-wXWqnjkB536DZadAJX_9Ts_0m0528hu2s8TKPVqzhD9szyor2R_Zpk_bIDPno63GElMeJHgA4TvXMJArL8ZeT14Pfxo0oj9fnxF-8Xc8n1NmtWYdeo_U8BUtPPAUi9D2qvPu9B1l-y_RN-XBA5ENIYpD8O4Dpo6wz3gpEWdP19qR4

"Aa... Aa... Ohhh..." Tamanna made some loud moans, each time Sunny's dick penetrated her pussy.

As he continued fucking Tamanna's pussy, Sunny laid forward and had a good taste of Tamanna's milk tanks. With his dick pounding her pussy and his tongue roaming around her breast, Tamanna got too excited and put her hand around Sunny's head and pressed his face against her boobs and let out some wild moans...

"Ohhh... Sunnyyyy... Yaaaa... Harder baby... Harder..." She shouted.

Her slutty moaning sound made Sunny more and more horney and he almost doubled his pace and in another few minutes, Sunny pulled his head up and shouted...

"I ammm cummmmiingg... Aaaahhhh..."

And he fixed his dick in Tamanna's pussy for a few seconds and unloaded all his stuff into her pussy and pulled his dick out and laid beside Tamanna.

"This is the best sex we have had so for Tammu, what do you think" Sunny asked her.

Tamanna was not fully yet satisfied and her pussy was starving for more and she fixed her eyes on Sunny's now limp cock. Tamanna without saying anything crawled towards his dick and straight away took it in her mouth and started to suck on his cum covered dick.

day8hbAUaZA4-X7oMr-65UytDgCT55Z0aaWyvhqizLn_VivF3qkpp3VaVNM2g7Efl0dAE2ia5AKmBZO1rcSU5aLj7-B_a_9cIkqvMpn6CoYAgaL_x5T0IhFKdJjErlKpfEaYjMdOt4P3UJNqNzT9vdOK9qzZctApw5ItlrtaMUWTMw

"Ohhhh... Tammmuu... Aaaahh..." Sunny too got excited as Tamanna continued to move her mouth over his dick.

In a few minutes Sunny's dick was hard again and Tamanna laid back on the bed and spread her legs and invited him. Sunny immediately got up and went between her legs and directed his dick on the entrance of her pussy, and when he was about to push it in, Tamanna stopped him and she raised her backup and pointed her finger to her ass hole and said...

"Put it on her..." (Even though Tamanna was forced to do anal in her theater session, she liked the feel of it and she wants more in her shit hole).

When Sunny heard this he was shocked, since Tamanna has never allowed him to even touch them in the past.

LuGgoo1bG9V6Ekf5q1h_z4W0JBs-jmYhTcQmDhDzVQj4o_BjZ2grpzW_OIvtkd9F_s8vH67-RkjpjOdXdmd42oh0YYsAoHG9VK1iD-l54c0lsA_lGsg_yetPabulm00cVbNRo7NtpwXvbeQBOTzjofbyTn6CQenB9m339PzZlkwMFJ34oaY7NII

"What did you just say!?" Sunny asked surprisingly.

"You heard it, just do it," Tamanna replied.

"But you never allowed me to do it!!"

"Do you want me to explain it or are you willing to do it"

Sunny didn't want to ruin the opportunity and he immediately bent down and started licking Tamanna's ass hole and he slowly inserted the tip of his tongue inside her ass hole and twirled it around.

xaZuxt-qT6eDCHlUjpp5VdDkmBCVVTv8J9dlkTm8YhGMaI_i0HvTwzcBn3BLgSDdpoTlzASMsPbYFVE_wxDUUnfK8tiY7eGPEqSvdhkd6JprMUqzZA9mm6DDLUi70PvV5MYlIjEVw0l6spoxVJ-wT8-wL2PM213alvmhn6PRnbc26vAOvcF6MZI

"Mmmm... Aaaaahhhh..." Tamanna laid back and enjoyed Sunny's tongue with some sexy moans.

After tongue fucking Tamanna's ass for a while Sunny began to finger her ass hole. As Sunny continued to do so, Tamanna placed hand over her pussy and rubbed it and enjoyed the double pleasure...

"Ohhhh... Yaaa... I have never felt this good Sunnnyyy... Aaahhh..." Tamanna shouted like a crazy bitch.

RCZEc3karkOzB662asuVnhKvBpXZaXUQphsmcT56dE343OyUmpMly-Bw1bUBeAS-qhiAIbrkLnSSgN6HLpDABPvn90n8Pl_J1becOyXK_k_Al0kAuE5c-oVpLVST2Llo1GAVfk9W-DSNz9ahGUjDHjcLZId6yODZdM0vVBGjkEzICJt0OOEjEk0

This continued for another few minutes and suddenly Tamanna shouted...

"Aaahhhh...” and ejected a massive load of her juice that covered her pussy and flowed down to her ass hole. Seeing this Sunny pulled his finger out and licked all the hot juice of her sweet pussy and her ass.

After sucking all the juice of her body, Sunny took his dick in his hand and went between Tamanna's legs and said "Are you ready for your first anal Tammu...?" he asked with a big smile in his face.

Tamanna didn’t say anything and just gave him a naughty smile. Sunny then moved forward and slowly pushed his dick into the entrance of Tamanna's ass hole. As he pushed further Tamanna's ass slowly started to stretch and began to swallow Sunnie's dick slowly.

Tamanna's ass hole was so tight that Sunny began to feel the pain in his dick and he immediately pulled his dick out. After pulling his dick out Sunny looked around and found a honey pot on the table beside the bed. He immediately took it and poured it over his dick and lubricated it for a while and he even applied it on Tamanna's ass hole.

Last edited:
Once he felt he was ready he resumed where he left and this time his dick slid into her ass hole inch by inch like a piston and was fully buried in, in a few seconds.

"Mmmm... Aaahhh..." both Sunny and Tamanna moaned as Sunny's dick penetrated her ass hole.

LbM_CVb_ENkg3LgzTFA9YcpgVyDso44vf5LJdpvbzipCvjpH9cDMdKTccLQ8L2XS4wIMplMVD9uIUHTK8qgBNoQeiWzPeA7PnIXaN7Ek8y68EED0S89Vu9OJTQUwxs872UO5shZvPcRbG0QyoRSyNe5fWGTKRgEayaHZ32nCR2x56AFltjCYZlA

Sunny moved his dick in and out; and thrust his cock back and forth repeatedly inside her ass hole.

As Sunny increased his pace Tamanna shouted "Ohhhh! Yaaaa that’s great... Aaahhh... Move your dick deep inside me... Comonnnn... Sunnyyy... Faster! Faster! Fuck me mercilessly... Aaahhh... Yeeessss..."

These words of Tamanna encouraged Sunny more and his pace took the high gear. While fucking her ass so ruthlessly, Sunny leaned forward and grabbed her boobs and crushed them harder and harder. All these action made Tamanna excited and she shouted like a crazy bitch "Aaaahhhh... Ooohhhh... Yaaaa..." Tamanna cried in pain and pleasure.

Her cry only made Sunny more and more excited and he continued to thrush her ass hole harder and harder. He continued his furious fucking for another few minutes and when he was about to cum he hold her boobs even tighter and he fixed his dick deep into her ass hole and

ovE9wXDTYyO7JNNZcH1SP_0Kht4gsDWL3uEJmqEib_c_1sBBt1xCJ1ZQHyOVGh5_f5W81hq3jaPR4NeJyjCh-yeGgWhMqN7R6N3Kl4hEVDb64-W0NN7XFMRyFa3jebdyRirzznt4o84rOF9EICLC2VPFQjk3W5Kcdc4_2bQjKLFK4zAKWkuldHE

"Aaaaaaahhhhh..."

He shouted and filled Tamanna's ass hole with his hot steam of cum.

"Mmmm... Aaaahhh..." Tamanna too moaned as she felt his hot cum rushing into her ass hole.

After emptying his balls completely into Tamanna, Sunny pulled his dick out and went straight to her mouth and pushed it in and asked her to clean his dick clean. Tamanna also did what he said and sucked clean his dick with her saliva. After a few minutes Sunny pulled his dick out and kissed Tamanna in her lips and lay beside her.

After sometime Sunny and Tamanna took a bath together and then Sunny dressed up and left for his house.

For the next two days Sunny would come to visit Tamanna in the morning and would leave in the evening, and would have some fun.

On Sunday evening Tamanna's parents returned back from their trip and her days started to get boring again. For the next two days Tamanna stayed in her house like a prisoner and on Tuesday night her father returned from office and called her "Hai sweetheart could you do me a favour?" Tamanna's father asked her.

"Yes father, what can I do for you!!?" Tamanna asked him wondering what he was about to ask.

9wS5yfTWDUxpP5LwxvcLtvc1uycIknDSVijxqxTYc3AHdzkOz5-dYn9iUoWmF1GhBELlWC2u2KomUJCVC0KsFrKzibIgwpKggv1XC0IKyqEJJJqFIyuVV-1qtvcXICN2SFvYt_HCvcRXZinEL-EuXdJjI4DLIm53F1_1GL-Qm0a87-r1i17_A3A

"Could you babysit Mukesh uncle's kid for the next three days from morning to evening, till he comes home from office. We are having some important work in the office and his wife has gone to see her relative leaving the boy there. Since Mukesh is having some serious work in the office he can’t take care of his boy, so could you do this for me?" he said.

Tamanna thought for a while and agreed to help father and she could get some privacy from her parents' hawk eye.

"Ok father I can do it"

"Thanks dear, tomorrow morning I would drop you in his house and in the evening Mukesh will drop you back at our house"

"Ok father"

Saying that both left the place.

Next morning Tamanna's father took her to Mukesh's house, which was a 40 minutes travel from her house. As soon as they reached their her father left her there and Mukesh gave her some instructions and then he and Tamanna's father left for the office.

After they left Tamanna took care of the boy and did what she was asked to do and then made him sleep. After he slept she came to the hall and turned on the TV and then called Sunny and started chatting with him. While she was talking she told Sunny that she was all alone in the house babysitting. When Sunny heard this he asked Tamanna for the address and immediately reached the place and rang the doorbell of the house.

As soon as Tamanna opened the door Sunny hugged her and carried her into the hall and threw her on the sofa.

LRsD7upbaoTEZ_ScYQ4MVm786y1uxjeiDPSp_p-a9Ib4IyckIPM8wRj4WP8_G3eH9gi6n2WwHgPIg3K8LS8webpUzMJiSQ6uvHHGf8cup7rguKE0p5DwYnfhxkjnHayMwNHStvVcqMnyw41IScWnYuRZKdKUguPG5tPznn4OkMlePJ7zUX7MjWI

"Ready cupcake..." Sunny said with a lusty smile on his face and started to remove his clothes one by one, in a few seconds he was completely naked and Tamanna also removed her clothes and stood in her bra and panties. Sunny looked at her from top to bottom and said...

"I will never get tired of seeing you like this..."

Saying that Sunny jumped over Tamanna and hugged her tightly with her bra covered boobs pressing hard against his bare chest and started to smooch her rosy lips. He started from that and continued fucking Tamanna in various position all over the house.
ubCblnxk0KORNHnppslM5CLetgmPSeh_IKaMOtT6hs_h69XHDnC05zBuKvKBdNB-UgG8j2e-CzzTRZrwePPk7EhCwdRVAKKHIUUj2y803BFV0929-QMRkX8SbBmIIVA6ygkwhlNZhTIwsYdbCjkg-SwiNamtvvtlDSZAeicGHhz8QXiYKs8dlzs

Finally after a few hours of hard-core action Tamanna and Sunny moved to the bedroom next to the hall and laid on the bed exhausted and completely naked.

Tamanna then looked at the time and it was 4 o'clock and she immediately got off the bed and said to Sunny that Mukesh will return home in about an hour and she told Sunny to immediately dress up and leave.

"Ok dear, but give me a blowjob before I leave"

Tamanna didn’t agree to his request and asked him to leave immediately. But Sunny pleaded with her to do it. Tamanna knew that he wouldn't leave until she gave him what he wanted, so she agreed to his wish and planned on finishing it fast.

Tamanna asked Sunny to stand on the bed and she kneeled in front of him and took his dick in her mouth and straight away moved her head fast to end this as soon as possible. Tamanna continued to blow him faster and faster for another 10 minutes and due to their multiple sessions in the last few hours, he didn't show any sign of ejecting and only Tamanna's mouth started to ache a bit.

ncn8LGqUH7bj-ZbUjJb3UHVC_wTGduTbrmH-rmSjV-FdMzmxkkJ8KHlUx35ljpUDOQB1jjYMtF3ZsbhIO8GDzlAbDzlig4SIvTyFUfAerjqZj8dayknvIvWXcLfd535PLnwivsbnFXFU-UOW5tz0Xtrimy-mIlPhUBKLTYf74zzBvnuBGxd_RPU

Meanwhile outside the house a car entered the compound and Mukesh came out of the car. He saw the front door of the house open and he entered the house and when he reached the hall he couldn't find Tamanna there and the TV was on and he heard some strange sound coming from the bedroom nearby...

"Mmmm... Aaaahhh... Yaaa babeee... Mmm..."

Hearing this he slowly reached the entrance of the room and he silently looked in, the scene he saw made his eyes pop out.

His friend’s daughter whom he thought was innocent was sucking on a guy’s dick in his bedroom. His mind was completely blanked and he wondered how to react...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited:
कृपया continue bro Tamanna bhatiya sex stories make a big blackman big dick

I am trying but formatting is not available as of now while adding new post hence waiting for the same...

dDheUez3C4_NOIHTTNIRQ_7xO9yV7WmQT4ZmKQiYbijA-bZS8unwITiTdSsXr8n-in_0Xxgm5jJ-D4RzlJa7zb9BhZHlNpKrzzBdu6XH6GCVfJa8y4rePYfxqwIDziQ3sOrqw1KQS5pZkj9bkQu4CCD7umYgKgutUM2lHHxRp_OZzcSpj7U1N2s

Mukesh stood motionless behind the door and meanwhile Sunny reached his climax and ejected his sperm into the mouth of Tamanna. And to Mukesh's surprise Tamanna drank all the sperm in her mouth.

NnUfDOYkS-xBLzgfSh3d5rLotjbdCdZ2dz99WuEFe8R7IRFyK2FqUgP5wdanLFE3a8fT_ZLQwgM4dcoNnIR_UrOZanYfslPo_4DKa8JtDRSzkaZCT9w6hrFJMqGYG_ShOiWW62V5jN0dlbPt2nZUUQKsAMwzo4h53pWTKjfPhm64uI323KWvswA

Seeing this Mukesh's jaw dropped down and his legs trembled a bit and he lost his balance and placed his palm on the door and it opened and he fumbled into the room.

Hearing the door open, Sunny and Tamanna looked at the door and were terrified to see him. Seeing him Tamanna immediately took the bed sheet and covered her naked body and Sunny too covered his naked bottom with a pillow.

8nzG2v3r6HCEFLa3J2RBeJaJKm2AydF-NEqkQYoREN9z8s7qHs7g9D0IeGhi5wxTjIPQl3hYJeWFAaAr0gF9_WvfSKPMLs6yJLA3bvZz1QaiKRT5iT4w6lMzAsZoskqL7tweak_7RoozAQYlYytwiOoGO-gA9VptUHr93gwuq5LNitSMTb5OlZs

For a minute the whole room was filled with complete silence.

"Get ready, it's time I will take you back to your house" Mukesh said and left the place.

As soon as Mukesh left the place Sunny dressed up and left the place immediately. Tamanna got dressed and went out and stood near the car, in a couple of minutes Mukesh came back and both sat on the front seat and left the place.

It was 15 minutes since they started driving and both sat silently and not even looked at each other. Tamanna's heart started to pound faster and faster with each second, when they reached the highways Tamanna asked Mukesh to stop the car.

KxvEmk3QjEh-mTG534oAqGeN9o3-brDLBtW2J8yTqCbQppC327_B_TLLVVNoYjNfI1a4RFgFnFxb1OP79HN26oAG7t2Jqmgw1OEH-RhbIiqDGnS4n4VrnJ9xY1J9-p6sqVJ8NAqXHgEvVNqr3t6pvL5C9bLaK9Y_BsJK3t139ckDySU1QHzXNHA

"Uncle, I am so sorry..." she said.

But Mukesh didn’t say anything and just kept on looking at the steering.

"Uncle, please don’t say anything about this to my father"

Then he turned to Tamanna and said...

"Why shouldn’t I?" he asked Tamanna.

"He would kill me, if he knows this"

"If I didn’t say this to him, it would be like betraying my friend"

Tamanna tried to convince him for a few minutes...

"What will I get for helping you?" he asked her and Tamanna was confused.

"What can I do for you?"

Mukesh sat silently for a few seconds and said...

"Just do what you were doing to that boy in my bedroom"

When Tamanna heard this she was shell shocked, she couldn't believe that the guy whom she was hanging out with since her young age just asked her to do some immoral thing like that.

aN5uZOJW2kQJVqSULYJXP3QRC5A_BpJHOqnvS8NTaE1JH7r_VRlgwhnnzAOog6eItNcqIl_HI2CLhAE0x9lBUqV4T5IJqzPsQgDi2EZH5fxUTxG72sGT1zZWxmDUfffIc4s-OqAXsyEXvoFdmu98OOVApaXBqJelZE9JTRW_JJSm6jHJY0-sbQI

"Uncle you are joking right!?"

"Ok then let me send these pictures to your dad, then you will know if it's a joke or not" saying that he showed his mobile to Tamanna, in which were some pictures of her giving head to Sunny.

Tamanna immediately grabbed Mukesh's hand and begged him not to do it.

"Ok then are you ready for the deal or not"

Tamanna sat silently with her hand still holding his hands.

Seeing her silence Mukesh took Tamanna's right hand and placed it on his dick over his pants and rubbed it gently. After a couple of movements of her hand over his dick, Tamanna pulled her hand back...

"No uncle, please... I am like a daughter to you, and we know each other since I was a kid"

"Ya, I have been seeing you since you were young and I was also noticing how your body has molded and became into a sex bomb. You know one thing I had even fucked my wife few time thinking of you"

When Tamanna was about to say something, Mukesh suddenly put his hand behind Tamanna's head and bent her down and rubbed her face against his dick over his pants and said...

"Enough talking young lady and do what I say..."

He said that and continued pressing her head. Tamanna struggled for a while and pulled her head away, this made Mukesh mad...

"Ok then sweety, you give me no choice..."

Saying that Mukesh took his mobile and Tamanna saw him pressing his keypads faster and she was terrified, she immediately stopped him and pleaded with him to stop.

"Please stop uncle, I don’t want my dad to know it, I will do whatever you say" she started to cry.

KxvEmk3QjEh-mTG534oAqGeN9o3-brDLBtW2J8yTqCbQppC327_B_TLLVVNoYjNfI1a4RFgFnFxb1OP79HN26oAG7t2Jqmgw1OEH-RhbIiqDGnS4n4VrnJ9xY1J9-p6sqVJ8NAqXHgEvVNqr3t6pvL5C9bLaK9Y_BsJK3t139ckDySU1QHzXNHA

When Mukesh heard this his face became brighter and he immediately put his mobile aside and smiled at Tamanna.

"Ok then you know what to do, Now open my pants and continue the good work"

Tamanna then hesitantly moved her right hand towards his pants and slowly unzipped it, when it was fully open and Tamanna was about to put the hand inside his pants, her mobile rang...

Tamanna immediately withdrew her hand from him and took her mobile and saw her dad calling and looked into the face of Mukesh. Mukesh also noticed it and said her to answer the call, since he doesn’t want his friend to suspect anything.

Tamanna immediately attended the call and her father asked her when she would reach home. Tamanna replied that she will be back in another 20 minutes.

EIIXnULwu3LcqlWgnRD7NwAbrH0_LcO_T907c3n_Zl2K3nZYmgnGYpiUZalhzBqWQnvtj2WB9mwJ0sDWnVwqLpYZ6nzJPrbaJR__aCGq282JHnbUD6Um0PpxHmGQxyS9oAohXF-WkS_ssZUcU3IroMjMS5kuUjV0cKo71Qm98-VkiFqMa2DaHZU

When Mukesh heard this he got angry and as soon as Tamanna end the call he grabbed her hair and said...

"Why did you say that you will come back in 20 minutes bitch... I had plenty of good things in my mind now we have to leave right away"

Saying that he left her hair and started the car and pressed on the accelerator...

While driving he turned and looked at Tamanna and saw her sobbing and it made him horney and his dick started to get hard and popped out of his pants through his already open zip.

WHVlouqaNN-fRFwv5qC0vY197IeZo9w80zz6ZkYDFLhpyF_yJ7OsTMWL1Oyxe2eSvmD-dyqV9UB5uiO_k2emrJKUuYPhRS5JZAS2Qd9AEXvUkl-v03QrGnCK_AeCjouIp-gXSzdGpTR8W4nKHdNAccX3jaGMKrMneQZoRcERjXV2L_JXX1dYACQ

He then took Tamanna's right hand and placed it on his dick and asked her to do a hand job.

Tamanna hesitantly placed her finger around his dick and had a peak on it, his dick was not as long as Sunny but it was almost twice as thick as his.

Then Tamanna slowly started to move her hand over his dick...

While Tamanna's fingers wrapped around his dick, it started to grow even bigger and Tamanna was surprised to see that. She had never seen such a big dick in any porn movies.

Mukesh totally enjoyed Tamanna's soft hand over his dick and he enjoyed each second of it.

Tamy_Handjob.gif

When they were few minutes away from reaching Tamanna's home Mukesh stopped the car and grabbed Tamanna's hair and pushed her head down towards his dick and pushed his dick into her mouth and started to mouth fuck her.

"Mmm... Mmm..." Tamanna continued to moan as the monstrous dick continued to explore the inside of her mouth.

He continued this for a few minutes and...

"Aaaahhh..." he shouted and pressed Tamanna's head firmly over his dick and unloaded a huge load into her mouth and he didn’t let her free until she swallowed it.

Tamy_Blowjob.gif

Once Tamanna completed drinking all his stuff he let her free and Tamanna had a heavy breather.

"Ohh... That was a wonderful sweet heart; I have never come this much for a long time."

Saying that he started the car and left Tamanna in her house and while he was about to leave he asked Tamanna to wear a half sari and come the next day and he told Tamanna's dad that he would come here and pick her up tomorrow.

Next morning Tamanna woke up and took a bath and then she wore a half saree as instructed by Mukesh and came out of her bedroom.

aOn-yFFpXo580gQ2vCjeEd1gl8Fp6SNeVMMBQ6vcQc6loUpVDtTDCfATt33CLNSeZrgJVWT_bngDFxGi1iQoVfz-IOuIVBDjD9gsY1XqT6urlre5PMk-th6YFqmXFTTiwnphh7HivgllAAhQi_tENv5B9NZjSMHIfhZD98NEX4T8fPim3XlZ6GM

As soon as she came out of the room her father saw her and was surprised...

"Hi dear... Lost a bet..." he asked Tamanna

Tamanna was confused and didn’t understand what he meant.

"Why dad!!??" Tamanna asked him.

"You always say that these traditional dresses are only for old timers and now you are wearing it".

"Oh dad, do something different today," Tamanna said in a charming tone and kissed her father on his cheek.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and Tamanna's father went to the door and saw Mukesh standing there.

He welcomed Mukesh in and called Tamanna.

"Hey sweetheart, your ride is here" he said.

Hearing this Tamanna understood that her nightmare is here and she hesitantly walked down the stairs.

Hearing the anklets sound both Mukesh and Tamanna's dad looked at the stairs...

0fw33xS93D-ua4LTkoBW-kG-S90f8WzLDVoOQurTMzECHGr_9oqXmfZibmsRo76ermmvVqkAb4McKq3Yc0faXFemXEa8JIVj3wTlEVEnIDTBNJ9jg3G4TZGKvHmTxjNu-E-q2-HRGkVQhYOW5OHiv7VQJFOIat7KcwwFWhZaSjFkRs-157Rn6bI

"Woww... Your daughter looks like an angel from the stars in that dress" Mukesh said.

"Ya... That's my little angel" Tamanna's father replied.

Then Tamanna went first and sat on the car's back seat.

When Mukesh was about to leave he stopped and said...

"I want to meet a guy nearby, so I will be a little late to the office today," he said.

"It’s ok... But try to come soon. We have a lot of work to do" Tamanna's dad replied.

Immediately Mukesh got into the car and bid his friend good bye and started driving home with Tamanna.

After almost a couple of kilometers from Tamanna's house he stopped the car and asked Tamanna to come and sit in the front seat.

Tamanna obeyed him and she came and sat next to him in the front.

Then he started the car and drove it slowly between 20 to 25 km/hr.

For the next few minutes both Tamanna and Mukesh sat silently.

Tamanna fixed her eyes on the road and avoided eye contact with Mukesh.

qePWxaD4IWuci73x25O0aRJq7NWHNzIbbhk3SSn-WoOpiNSVtOM74KUM1JjhvI-T-3xQbiX2MJefiw-PPVxsvKz8njPZ7ffP8GppZbHJ4bHPynHtPmfN_60O2AdfC9YYq3XZ1hJlSiKv9f7AQmXBKFpCXud7W14VnXuWNHkbRXXciqrvxiIH3H4

Suddenly Tamanna felt Mukesh's hand rubbing her thighs slowly and she thought that...

"Now it begins..."

He continued to her thighs for a while and felt the smoothness of it for few minutes.

Then he moved his hand towards her dhavani and pulled it down and made her blouse visible.

ZCFZ3RSsUrYFi7vPG6mTK47O7BRw1FJX8Hc35vHG5mYu9BqLIWigZeC6PiKTGBwLLovruefD5BM3Pl3MqNXyNxHkLbS6uYLKdlRy0_Z43oISdhOo4dAZsOs2YvSbdiW92gVwkKXIkySWMi24lxknFUXCtWsyCQsotUxqPUK_7Cza18wrK9uWuUo

It was a great view for Mukesh's eyes and he then put his left hand around Tamanna's shoulder and pulled her close to him.

He then lowered his hand slightly down and moved it between her armpit and started to cup her left boobs over her blouse.

Tamanna didn’t show any rejection and moved along with him.

As he continued to fondle her breast he stepped on the accelerator and drew the car faster.

In another few minutes they reached the house and Mukesh let free of Tamanna's boobs and immediately got out of the car.

He then rushed to the other side of the car and opened the door and pulled Tamanna out by her hands, with her dhavani still off her shoulder.

He was completely turned on and his lust for Tamanna's body made him crazy and he acted like a maniac.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her roughly out of the car and dragged her into the house...

"Ohhh Please uncle, don’t be so rough it hurts..." Tamanna shouted and pulled her hand free from his hold.

"How dare you bitch!!! I don’t have all day, your son of a bitch father may suspect us if I was too late" Mukesh shouted at Tamanna and grabbed her by her hair and threw her over the bed.

Tamanna was scared seeing him and she couldn’t believe that he is the same lovable man she knew a few days back and tears started rolling down her cheeks.

Meanwhile Mukesh removed his shirt and pants and jumped over the bed with only his underwear in his body.

He saw Tamanna crying and felt that he had gone a little too far and he said beside her.

105ToDBSPH9gonFNAM4rYGeEz9KCw2Iv6RCkNlrl9eEcaXYFgSB32htfjzi3hE4bJ-6OaFqiWjgn65O95EgFnzsEoVVkn8ygZgmCPUOu_icY3Pk1Mrzs_eZ3C5KMEAJQMGsPnd-rX-J1eBSveJ8En4gVkBEfdxX2syyAXxuGuja-I3_8twrDa2w

"Stop crying Tamanna baby..." he said in a very pleasant voice.

"You are scaring me uncle..." Tamanna said in a weeping tone.

"Sorry dear... Forgive uncle. I haven’t even touched a girl for ages... It’s been a really long time so I got a little carried away..." Mukesh tried to consolidate Tamanna.

Hearing Mukesh step down from his crazy act made Tamanna a little relieved, but she continued sobbing.

"Look dear I don’t want to rape you, I just want to do it in a passionate kind of way. I want you to be happy and enjoy it with me."

Mukesh tries some soft talk to her and it actually starts to work and Tamanna agrees to do whatever he wishes to do.

After a long conversation Mukesh made Tamanna sit on the bed and wiped her tears off her cheeks and asked her "Are you ready my little slut?"

Tamanna simply shook her head in approval.

RIoDmTPWE0Owr0YoY1AbFvZCL4xB8L2CX2mCjPNWmtvG-L5_RRDInn3pdWzKB_Nsca0SGp8FBFQLqE3_VNm8tw_FQAtz9DtI3AXJKvbWFJ7pF2QxTN29vnqTTosR1rsRAnyVboQu0n7bNP6XZnjHKMpmDjCk0ab8gos7pGJGbZ8-1JvJkYbvVT8

He immediately moved in front of her and placed both his hands on each of her cheeks and raised her head up and started to smooch her lips so passionately.

He took each of her upper and lower lips simultaneously between his mouth and sucked them.

Tamanna too responded by opening her mouth and smooching him back.

While kissing her Mukesh moved even closer and brought his hands down her cheeks and behind her back and hugged her tightly.

He could now feel Tamanna's soft buns pressing against his hairy chest "Mmmmm Mmmmm" Is the only sound that escaped from their mouth.

They went on like this for a few more minutes and then Mukesh freed his hold off her and looked straight into the eyes of Tamanna, whose eyes had been completely relieved from fear and was filled with lust now.

uhCAjPfUERcu7X9YlHHogt_s1R4B_0_Wt8qkBqDWQsuqz1F3cxS3OU1UhuoydqmGX7fAHoAI_KWOZLq4WT9OmaazOSjourr1Pu9oNs7t8bqR2yRzcy5P13V3_WZvu-gNaV3lSUqVmYDtSL-Kw6OFBQ9Kxoxtbk-XNHyWGOrxYBYKNTrHpby1Pmc

"Ok my little slut, now it’s time for me to see you in your birth uniform" Mukesh said and went behind Tamanna who was still sitting on the bed.

Tamanna sat silently on the bed with her head down.

Mukesh who was behind her slowly unhooked her blouse from behind one by one, and in a few seconds it was completely open.

He then unhooked her bra without removing her blouse.

After opening her bra he kept looking at her pure white back for a moment and then he placed his hand over her back and felt the smoothness of Tamanna's skin.

Mukesh's hand was little harder than Sunny and his movement over her back gave her a good feel and loved it.

After playing with her back, Mukesh bent forward and brought his face close to Tamanna's back and rubbed his cheeks on her back and he started to kiss and lick her back, covering it with his saliva.

"Mmmm... Aaahhh..." Tamanna let out some mild moans.

While doing so Mukesh grabbed both the ends of Tamanna's blouse and bra which was hanging together and pulled it upwards and removed it over her head and threw it aside. Now Tamanna was half naked sat on the bed with only her petticoat on her body.

mV3fzKJ0nR3u0wC_V4pJ__B2feYEcWEqq5K6bN_qwPh7T6dGbD0tgTdcXOCkO1EQJcn4s5RJr1KXoOTVFqS7mMapNQIQk-0h5Loe0CUQ3rF5Y-qDpS-ZcfHYFFbpHt_1Lg7r630wjQo0wiTKW2o8Xri9sG1oi8NdcPAfLHHRrz3FRcjcaU9A6cQ

Mukesh then stopped his act behind her and kept his hand on her shoulder and turned her to face him.

"Wooow..." Mukesh shouts as he sees Tamanna's milk buns.

"These are the most beautiful things I have ever seen!" Mukesh admired her tits.

He then held both her tits in each hand and pressed it slowly.

hIiPhWQSHMcRgubWq82kgf1HHY64DG8IlWTirNflxTfin8yBK__16I4mx5a-fOTlOiqrrlTUg9F2NbakAenx0eQFgH4e1_6F9faRDvONTGihk3XRu-FFMRBoqtUbvanwPTrqyw9ireuzBrSX9cXcNpaDUJtF9z3PolCe1HQ0tYTKXo88dDop56o

"Mmm... Your tits are really soft bitch..." he said and applied a little more pressure to it.

"Ooohhh Tamanna moaned and closed her eyes and felt his touch on her tits.

After fondling her tits for a while he started to lick them like a hungry dog.

This made Tamanna more hornie and her moaning sound started to grow.

"Ooohhh... Aaaahhhh...!!!"

C_F5YLEQ8xxIjand0vmVkuE-J8d7MVpWO7sENu8ms6oFozqzEYYO4_KyvbVm8Wi86qluOMozRW8BFbMTZpcaIVNQGbaOd4PC24DaLL9aFFlTAhob3GKRqxvSTGQBXOwhopMQUL_n3G9sZDFaS76dD6H3UXpuNjgJOajOdTQMWJp0WA

Last edited:
While moaning Tamanna took her hands and placed it on his head and pressed his head forward.

Seeing this Mukesh got more excited and licked and chewed her breast wildly.

"Aaaahhhh... Mmmmmhhh..." Tamanna shouted as she received some love bites from him.

After feeding on her boobs for a few minutes, Mukesh got back and looked into the eyes of Tamanna and said...

"You really are really excited being with me isn’t it, even your moaning sound made my little guy too excited..." he said and stood up on the bed and removed his underwear.

As soon as he pulled his undies down, his dick popped out and stood straight in front of the face of Tamanna.

Tamanna kept staring at his dick, which was not much longer but is thicker than any cock's she has seen.

"Common bitch, quit staring and show uncle what you can do" he yelled at her.

Tamanna without saying anything placed her hand over his dick and felt its hardness and then she slowly moved his skin up and down.

4IWdNR4whzsXDlSG7_bMnAM5PrbhUmxQazF8jtHi_np_Oy9LggLF98dMP3wf9NOZZ_aajSkNsj0HH5SIBsTv-ypFhG_rGyUwR3cOE6ZI_1BK8JtPJLHU_bSeZnYqtW7fINoHmO6NOqfv7yek2VrW_Lo4Nroc6qsO3VY4kETN8gybrLSqZY-rq1Y

This was not the first time she was touching his shaft but he was totally excited.

Tamanna gave him a few more strokes and then she slowly brought her face close to his dick and looked up into the face of Mukesh.

"Common Tamanna, put the slutty mouth of yours around my shaft" he said.

Tamanna then moved her head forward and took his dick inch by inch into her mouth.

"Mmmmm... Aaaahhh..." Mukesh moaned as Tamanna's mouth swallowed his poll.

As soon as his dick was completely into her mouth, Tamanna started to move her head to and fro and she started to give him a blowjob.

As soon as Tamanna started to move her head, Mukesh placed his hand on her head and shouted and moaned in excitement...

Y_Oh45vyS6nUEsvxgQG2snryFzWJ20gf0IHuqdDKvsnRfNWoEiDfjCs8T9lG0HUrROdDX_SdXNktSH9vVD8wZp7ZfkF6qOrKP8jVJsljm1EG_doA4zenDomyeZEf-kEyGdSkHotdhefOQEmYoWwFAR0ewJ615ArukYctFQ3xr6iTsw

"Ahhh... Yaaa... Babe it feels good... Aahhhh... Ooohhh..." he shouted as Tamanna continued to blow him.

After about ten minutes of some intense blowjob, Mukesh shouted "Oooohhh... I am gonnna cummm... Mmmm..."

When Tamanna heard this she tried to pull her mouth away from his dick, but Mukesh held her head tight and "Ohhhh... Aaaaahhhh..." he shouted and burst a huge load of her cum into her mouth.

After dumping his entire load into her mouth he freed Tamanna of his hold and she started to choke heavily and spit on the bed and took a heavy breather.

It took Tamanna a few minutes to recover from it and Mukesh patiently waited for her.

"You did a great job bitch, now it’s my turn to repay the favor"

Saying that Mukesh made Tamanna lay down on the bed and moved to her legs and raised her petticoat up to her waist.

He could now see her cute, flower designed pink pantie.

He immediately went between her legs and sniffed her pantie and rubbed with the tip of his nose.

As he continued to do so, her pantie started to get wet and he now started to lick her pussy over her pantie.

"Mmmm... Ooohhhh..." Tamanna let out some mild moans as he continued to move his tongue over her pussy.

After licking her pantie for a while, Mukesh raised his head up and removed the knot in Tamanna's petticoat and pulled both her pantie and petticoat off her down her legs at the same time and threw it onto the floor.

Now both Tamanna and Mukesh were completely naked on the bed.

nmGR76OmPvvoNDx3EODNJykAjCDKbuyq6Z8SWrxwIubwi-sl9ofx3z43I-lQFhZYWr5yUkvhdy5SwxUGYiHGM_drVbZxARuXYL1pUlCmG32_OayYHChmiLiP5wZvWCqtOWD03RzDe3LE7Ll59j6-4A0gFdRBFdZTQIFJNvjehkvDvxswndL6-KA

Last edited:
While moaning Tamanna took her hands and placed it on his head and pressed his head forward.

Seeing this Mukesh got more excited and licked and chewed her breast wildly.

"Aaaahhhh... Mmmmmhhh..." Tamanna shouted as she received some love bites from him.

After feeding on her boobs for a few minutes, Mukesh got back and looked into the eyes of Tamanna and said...

"You really are really excited being with me isn’t it, even your moaning sound made my little guy too excited..." he said and stood up on the bed and removed his underwear.

As soon as he pulled his undies down, his dick popped out and stood straight in front of the face of Tamanna.

Tamanna kept staring at his dick, which was not much longer but is thicker than any cock's she has seen.

"Common bitch, quit staring and show uncle what you can do" he yelled at her.

Tamanna without saying anything placed her hand over his dick and felt its hardness and then she slowly moved his skin up and down.

4IWdNR4whzsXDlSG7_bMnAM5PrbhUmxQazF8jtHi_np_Oy9LggLF98dMP3wf9NOZZ_aajSkNsj0HH5SIBsTv-ypFhG_rGyUwR3cOE6ZI_1BK8JtPJLHU_bSeZnYqtW7fINoHmO6NOqfv7yek2VrW_Lo4Nroc6qsO3VY4kETN8gybrLSqZY-rq1Y

This was not the first time she was touching his shaft but he was totally excited.

Tamanna gave him a few more strokes and then she slowly brought her face close to his dick and looked up into the face of Mukesh.

"Common Tamanna, put the slutty mouth of yours around my shaft" he said.

Tamanna then moved her head forward and took his dick inch by inch into her mouth.

"Mmmmm... Aaaahhh..." Mukesh moaned as Tamanna's mouth swallowed his poll.

As soon as his dick was completely into her mouth, Tamanna started to move her head to and fro and she started to give him a blowjob.

As soon as Tamanna started to move her head, Mukesh placed his hand on her head and shouted and moaned in excitement...

Y_Oh45vyS6nUEsvxgQG2snryFzWJ20gf0IHuqdDKvsnRfNWoEiDfjCs8T9lG0HUrROdDX_SdXNktSH9vVD8wZp7ZfkF6qOrKP8jVJsljm1EG_doA4zenDomyeZEf-kEyGdSkHotdhefOQEmYoWwFAR0ewJ615ArukYctFQ3xr6iTsw

"Ahhh... Yaaa... Babe it feels good... Aahhhh... Ooohhh..." he shouted as Tamanna continued to blow him.

After about ten minutes of some intense blowjob, Mukesh shouted "Oooohhh... I am gonnna cummm... Mmmm..."

When Tamanna heard this she tried to pull her mouth away from his dick, but Mukesh held her head tight and "Ohhhh... Aaaaahhhh..." he shouted and burst a huge load of her cum into her mouth.

After dumping his entire load into her mouth he freed Tamanna of his hold and she started to choke heavily and spit on the bed and took a heavy breather.

It took Tamanna a few minutes to recover from it and Mukesh patiently waited for her.

"You did a great job bitch, now it’s my turn to repay the favor"

Saying that Mukesh made Tamanna lay down on the bed and moved to her legs and raised her petticoat up to her waist.

He could now see her cute, flower designed pink pantie.

He immediately went between her legs and sniffed her pantie and rubbed with the tip of his nose.

As he continued to do so, her pantie started to get wet and he now started to lick her pussy over her pantie.

"Mmmm... Ooohhhh..." Tamanna let out some mild moans as he continued to move his tongue over her pussy.

After licking her pantie for a while, Mukesh raised his head up and removed the knot in Tamanna's petticoat and pulled both her pantie and petticoat off her down her legs at the same time and threw it onto the floor.

Now both Tamanna and Mukesh were completely naked on the bed.

nmGR76OmPvvoNDx3EODNJykAjCDKbuyq6Z8SWrxwIubwi-sl9ofx3z43I-lQFhZYWr5yUkvhdy5SwxUGYiHGM_drVbZxARuXYL1pUlCmG32_OayYHChmiLiP5wZvWCqtOWD03RzDe3LE7Ll59j6-4A0gFdRBFdZTQIFJNvjehkvDvxswndL6-KA
NIce story

"Wow... You have grown into a sex goddess, look at your body..." and he continued admiring Tamanna's body.

But Tamanna didn’t show any reaction and laid down like a log.

She still couldn’t believe that a man whom she respected and thought like a father is doing such immoral things to her.

After admiring her beauty for a while, Mukesh went back to business, he now started to kiss her from her toe and slowly moved towards her legs and to her soft white thighs.

When he reached her thighs he spread her legs and licked the inner side of her thighs and gave it some love bites.

"Mmmm.. Oooohhh..." Tamanna moaned and her pussy started to overflow with her love juice as his lips moved closer to it.

After teasing her for a while, Mukesh moved to her drippy cunt and then he used both his hands and parted her pussy crack and looked at the pink folds inside her pussy.

He then leaned forward and started to lick the inner wall of her pussy and this made Tamanna crazy and she let out some wild moans.

"Oooohhhh... Yeeeaaahhh... Mmmm..." She screamed and moved her body like a fish out of water.

Tamannas_Holiday_01.gif

The moaning sound from Tamanna made his dick hard again.

He continued feeding on Tamanna's pussy for another few minutes and then she shouted...

"Aaaahhhh..." and reached a massive orgasm, spraying a huge load of her love juice all over Mukesh's face.

Mukesh then got off the bed and wiped his face with his hand and licked Tamanna's love juice off his hand.

"Mmmm... Your love juice is sweet bitch, wish I could have it often. Ok then let’s get into the next round"

He grabbed Tamanna's legs and dragged her to the edge of the bed.

He then spread her legs and brought his huge dick in front of her dripping pussy and rubbed it gently over the surface of her pussy.

It felt like tickling for Tamanna and as he continued to do so, she started eagerly waiting for his monster to explore her cunt.

Mukesh continued to tease her for a while and then he looked at the face of Tamanna and noticed her discomfort.

Seeing her, Mukesh thought that he could tease her till she beg him to fuck her, but he doesn’t have much time left since he had to go to the office soon.

"Do you want me to put my dick inside you dear..." he asked politely.

Tamanna didn’t say anything and just closed her eyes and moved her hips with his dick.

tamannah1011_02.gif

"Common answer me you piece of shit" he yelled.

Tamanna was scared of his sadistic act and she shook her head fast and shouted
"Yes I want your huge dick inside me!!"

"Now that's a good girl" he said and slowly moved the head of his dick to the entrance of her pussy and gave it a little pressure and a part of his dick head entered her vagina and Tamanna shouted in pain.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh"

This is the pain she is feeling after a long time, since she lost her virginity and it hurt her like hell.

"Ohhh!!!... No uncle stop it please it hurts" Tamanna screamed in pain.

Mukesh immediately withdrew his dick from her pussy and said...

"I think my dick is so dry and it needs some lubrication"

Saying that he climbed back on the bed and sat right over Tamanna's breast and forced his dick into her mouth and pounded her it so roughly, like fucking her pussy hard.

"Mmmm... Mmmm..." is the only sound that escaped out of Tamanna's mouth and her face turned red and eyes peeled out and she also found it hard to breathe.

He noticed Tamanna struggling beneath him, but he didn’t bother and continued pumping her mouth.

After almost five minutes of furious mouth fucking, Mukesh pushed his dick deep into her mouth as a finishing touch and then pulled it out, which was entirely covered by Tamanna's saliva.

As soon as he pulled his dick out, Tamanna started to choke heavily.

After pulling his dick out of Tamanna's mouth he moved back to the edge of the bed and spread her legs and then lubricated her pussy by his saliva and with a single hard push penetrated almost three fourth of his dick into her pussy.

"Ohhh... Nooo... It hurts... It hurts... Please pull it out... Aaaahhhh..." Tamanna screamed in pain.

v-uTOR9gft72StsKnb0sJyPJc9B_wIwrN5S8u5VkzSewyO5m0jFTX_At1Rio2CSKXRQmzNImzcHOBllOgYYx065CuPSaRgGDzPzvNcXdnFN7vWhIy1It9mgXzzZKWrbl2Zs2To6bTKr403gi3wFh1UwjDdSz5x8eKZCFE6BJm839kN4MErX6k5E

Mukesh waited for almost a minute for Tamanna to relax, with his dick still in her pussy.

In another couple of minutes, Tamanna relaxed slightly and she started to breathe normally.

Seeing this Mukesh slowly pulled his dick back out of her love hole and gave her a hard thrust.

"Aaaahhhh..." Tamanna shouts as his dick moves forward into her pussy.

Mukesh did it slowly for another few minutes and as soon as he felt that Tamanna was comfortable with his dick he gradually increased his pace.

"Ah... Ah... Ah..." Tamanna moaned with his each thrust and started to enjoy the huge thick dick of her dad's friend.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Seeing Tamanna's scream turned into a pleasurable moan, Mukesh got more excited and pounded her even harder.

After a furious fucking for the next ten minutes, Mukesh was about to reach his climax, he immediately pulled his dick out of her cunt jumped over the bed and went to the head of Tamanna and started jerking hard over her face.

"Ohh... Yaaa... Yaaa... " he moaned and ejected a huge load of his sperm that landed straight on the face of Tamanna.

ESYE0BQeGiBKFSGoRsj9nQP1P02HsiB0sTEg3MYCW9sTyNVv50IrwqIL29qIWYWSIAmCMgZAI0WmkPoOwtvuqrOye1SQVi3rYnpfiQNxfuqJY00zOxNdOWLPeFNcIE5j8YKWGve7PtlS7TTuHnKWGVIYSCq657ELlsEwqqFXnt2vM2eyMkIUsxw

When he was complete he fell beside her and both took a deep breath.

Tamanna has never been this satisfied since her first time and even though it was with an unlikely companion she rated it as her best.

While both Tamanna and Mukesh were sleeping naked, suddenly Mukesh's mobile rang...

Hearing the sound both of them woke up and Mukesh took the phone and attended it, it was Tamanna's father and he asked him to come to the office quickly.

Mukesh gave him some excuse and told him that he would be back in another thirty minutes.

After ending the call he immediately rushed into the bathroom and took a bath and got ready within 10 minutes.

Tamanna was still tired and fell asleep, he didn’t disturb her and went to the office.

After that Tamanna would often have some intense sessions with Mukesh and she now so willingly submitted her to him, even though she doesn’t have any choice.

She would also hangout with Sunny, who didn't know what was happening.

The vacation of Tamanna was nearing its end and there are only three days left.

While Tamanna was wondering what to do for the last three days, she received a call from her friend Ileana.

"Wow... You have grown into a sex goddess, look at your body..." and he continued admiring Tamanna's body.

She still couldn’t believe that a man whom she respected and thought like a father is doing such immoral things to her.

After admiring her beauty for a while, Mukesh went back to business, he now started to kiss her from her toe and slowly moved towards her legs and to her soft white thighs.

When he reached her thighs he spread her legs and licked the inner side of her thighs and gave it some love bites.

"Mmmm.. Oooohhh..." Tamanna moaned and her pussy started to overflow with her love juice as his lips moved closer to it.

After teasing her for a while, Mukesh moved to her drippy cunt and then he used both his hands and parted her pussy crack and looked at the pink folds inside her pussy.

He then leaned forward and started to lick the inner wall of her pussy and this made Tamanna crazy and she let out some wild moans.

"Oooohhhh... Yeeeaaahhh... Mmmm..." She screamed and moved her body like a fish out of water.

Tamannas_Holiday_01.gif

He continued feeding on Tamanna's pussy for another few minutes and then she shouted...

"Aaaahhhh..." and reached a massive orgasm, spraying a huge load of her love juice all over Mukesh's face.

Mukesh then got off the bed and wiped his face with his hand and licked Tamanna's love juice off his hand.

"Mmmm... Your love juice is sweet bitch, wish I could have it often. Ok then let’s get into the next round"

He then spread her legs and brought his huge dick in front of her dripping pussy and rubbed it gently over the surface of her pussy.

It felt like tickling for Tamanna and as he continued to do so, she started eagerly waiting for his monster to explore her cunt.

Mukesh continued to tease her for a while and then he looked at the face of Tamanna and noticed her discomfort.

Seeing her, Mukesh thought that he could tease her till she beg him to fuck her, but he doesn’t have much time left since he had to go to the office soon.

Tamanna didn’t say anything and just closed her eyes and moved her hips with his dick.

tamannah1011_02.gif

"Now that's a good girl" he said and slowly moved the head of his dick to the entrance of her pussy and gave it a little pressure and a part of his dick head entered her vagina and Tamanna shouted in pain.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh"

This is the pain she is feeling after a long time, since she lost her virginity and it hurt her like hell.

Saying that he climbed back on the bed and sat right over Tamanna's breast and forced his dick into her mouth and pounded her it so roughly, like fucking her pussy hard.

"Mmmm... Mmmm..." is the only sound that escaped out of Tamanna's mouth and her face turned red and eyes peeled out and she also found it hard to breathe.

He noticed Tamanna struggling beneath him, but he didn’t bother and continued pumping her mouth.

After almost five minutes of furious mouth fucking, Mukesh pushed his dick deep into her mouth as a finishing touch and then pulled it out, which was entirely covered by Tamanna's saliva.

After pulling his dick out of Tamanna's mouth he moved back to the edge of the bed and spread her legs and then lubricated her pussy by his saliva and with a single hard push penetrated almost three fourth of his dick into her pussy.

"Ohhh... Nooo... It hurts... It hurts... Please pull it out... Aaaahhhh..." Tamanna screamed in pain.

v-uTOR9gft72StsKnb0sJyPJc9B_wIwrN5S8u5VkzSewyO5m0jFTX_At1Rio2CSKXRQmzNImzcHOBllOgYYx065CuPSaRgGDzPzvNcXdnFN7vWhIy1It9mgXzzZKWrbl2Zs2To6bTKr403gi3wFh1UwjDdSz5x8eKZCFE6BJm839kN4MErX6k5E

Mukesh waited for almost a minute for Tamanna to relax, with his dick still in her pussy.

In another couple of minutes, Tamanna relaxed slightly and she started to breathe normally.

Seeing this Mukesh slowly pulled his dick back out of her love hole and gave her a hard thrust.

Mukesh did it slowly for another few minutes and as soon as he felt that Tamanna was comfortable with his dick he gradually increased his pace.

"Ah... Ah... Ah..." Tamanna moaned with his each thrust and started to enjoy the huge thick dick of her dad's friend.

Seeing Tamanna's scream turned into a pleasurable moan, Mukesh got more excited and pounded her even harder.

After a furious fucking for the next ten minutes, Mukesh was about to reach his climax, he immediately pulled his dick out of her cunt jumped over the bed and went to the head of Tamanna and started jerking hard over her face.

"Ohh... Yaaa... Yaaa... " he moaned and ejected a huge load of his sperm that landed straight on the face of Tamanna.

ESYE0BQeGiBKFSGoRsj9nQP1P02HsiB0sTEg3MYCW9sTyNVv50IrwqIL29qIWYWSIAmCMgZAI0WmkPoOwtvuqrOye1SQVi3rYnpfiQNxfuqJY00zOxNdOWLPeFNcIE5j8YKWGve7PtlS7TTuHnKWGVIYSCq657ELlsEwqqFXnt2vM2eyMkIUsxw

Tamanna has never been this satisfied since her first time and even though it was with an unlikely companion she rated it as her best.

While both Tamanna and Mukesh were sleeping naked, suddenly Mukesh's mobile rang...

Hearing the sound both of them woke up and Mukesh took the phone and attended it, it was Tamanna's father and he asked him to come to the office quickly.

Mukesh gave him some excuse and told him that he would be back in another thirty minutes.

After ending the call he immediately rushed into the bathroom and took a bath and got ready within 10 minutes.

Tamanna was still tired and fell asleep, he didn’t disturb her and went to the office.

After that Tamanna would often have some intense sessions with Mukesh and she now so willingly submitted her to him, even though she doesn’t have any choice.

While Tamanna was wondering what to do for the last three days, she received a call from her friend Ileana.
Plz Only Tamanna bhatiya sex stories big black cock plz

Tamannas_Holiday_01.gif

tamannah1011_02.gif

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh"

Plz continued Tamanna hard cock sex stories ?

qQ7EudkWjH8ew7JsJQ4X08O2KRZ0W_dOrh6XCJErKPXXwK4QEKhUIZop-udh7WUEkVV0ulGVwvHOiDPuZN6ivQpJIVF7pO9gzYZJd7Q9Uy-YRAiDYv4gUrrHFnvKFS7tJyDba1jkVe_AE1YQY7t7WyZVq5vLxb5j_ZaDbNPFXeYxRniT2D3jvcQ

On the call Ileana said that she is throwing a party that night in her house, to enjoy the final days of their vacation.

When Tamanna heard the news she was so happy and excited.

It has been a while since she has attended a party.

It was 6 o'clock in the evening and Tamanna told her parents that she is going to Ileana's house and will be a little late at night.

Tamanna's parents know that both Tamanna and Ileana have been friends since 8th grade and her house is the only place they won’t object to her not to go.

RvASrndQRdKDjpUiY6dxCo5Fi8rhE3XKOdnuHpltXNFiQRumBuR9_tFkI8stHF74FhohPIwiG1_P3bJXnVZDhREJAjcxQR2Y9U6ByE0wsNoX0P7tMKGFuhtBPKx__HOJOXy2V-cMwbLP2PPTDyagzy7RaT2N8ovrc6jWXQSvPgmEPXlL39r9D-4

After getting permission from her parents, Tamanna left for Ileana's house immediately.

At the time she reached there almost all her friends and classmates were there, including Sunny.

The party kicked off with some rocking music and went on with drinks and boys and girls smooching in corners.

Everyone there was having a great time.

Tamanna and Ileana hung out together and chatted with other girls about their vacation.

While they were chatting Tamanna received a sms from Sunny...

"Meet me at the back of the house"

Seeing this Tamanna immediately pulled herself off the group saying some excuse and went to see Sunny.

When she reached there Sunny grabbed Tamanna by her hand and took her behind a tree and started to smooch her lips and fondle her boobs.

This sudden movement of Sunny made Tamanna more excited and she responded by sucking on his lips back.

xL7wcdad-8M0bbcxG9qnDl55I_g5BRCvJW-_kWs6twzc3xa8sXUc2K4xlH-YXX9DDI4Q__xbc5bUubt6Xh79ZYjKigrsaJVrC9NcdVAzUGLSdRr4-_e5gvLSWWSAymejLAIl3lDkw0tEV5D430Ooa5d5fXZU7UolFlnBaRBXsywtVg

"Mmmm... Mmm..." both moaned as they chewed each other’s lips.

The heat between them become more erotic and when they were about to shift to the next level "Tamanna... Tamanna..." Ileana called Tamanna and came there searching for her.

When they heard Ileana's voice their mood slipped down hill, Ileana doesn’t know about their relationship and Tamanna doesn’t want her to find it in this situation.

So she immediately pushed Sunny off her and ran off the place and met her before she could find anything.

"Where have you been!?"

"No... I mean... Just..." Tamanna murmured.

"It’s ok, now just come with me and since we didn’t see each other for the whole vacation, you have to be with me till the end of the party and we are gonna have a lot of fun."

Before Tamanna could say anything she grabbed her hand and took Tamanna with her.

It was around 10 pm and one by one everyone started to leave the place.

Sunny roamed around Tamanna the whole night to find himself a chance to be with her, but everywhere Tamanna goes, Ileana would stick with her like a leach.

Sunny felt disappointed and then he went to Ileana.

"Ok Illu, thanks for the party, see you in college" he said and bid goodbye to both the girls and left immediately.

In another half an hour all her friends and college mates who came for the party left except Tamanna.

"Ok Illu, it’s time for me to leave too" Tamanna said.

"Wait Tammy come into the house I want to talk to"

"It’s already late, my parents will be worried about me"

"Don’t worry silly, you can leave in an another five minute"

Tamanna knew that Ileana would never leave her until she agreed to her.

"Ok... Ok... What do you want to say to me!?" Tamanna asked.

"First come with me into the house"

Saying that he grabbed Tamanna's hand and took her into the house and stood in front of her bedroom.

Then Ileana took her mobile and dialled it

"Hello aunty, do you mind if Tamann stays with me tonight. It’s already too late and I don’t think it’s a good idea to leave her alone" she asked Tamanna's mom.

Tamanna's mom also agreed to her and allowed Tamanna to stay with Ileana for that night.

As soon as Ileana ends the call...

"What are you doing Illu, I will be fine going home. I can’t stay here"

"Then do you want to fuck Sunny you bitch?" Ileana said in an angry tone staring at Tamanna.

0OdQgMuZy9By_JxXIucq88XiE1ZQanQj2RWArGHcN73bYR7h3tvQLmnGvp1I79tFrexIE7wtiHbtz0AwV8ISLa2dNOGhrAEZEqrKyqIHep5-1qLzwgT_D5DAkgRpl4fR-eZ-WYm_QPuIXDYwSiXM1gzX0Qqjwq9GcY5fVKqvfb_F7hme1qF8dO8

"What!!!... Why are you acting strangely!?" Tamanna asked her.

Ileana didn’t say anything and kept staring at her and suddenly she put her hand over the back of Tamanna and then she opened the door of her bedroom and pushed Tamanna in and locked the door from inside.

When Tamanna got up she was shocked to see five guys standing in the room.

"Illu what is happening, why are you acting like this?" Tamanna asked.

"I am just gonna punish you for taking my Sunny away from me"

"What do you mean!?"

"I had crush on him for a long time and I was little shy to say to him, and I would have said him if you hadn’t crossed in my path you bitch"

Saying that Ileana slapped hard on Tamanna's cheeks and she fell down onto the floor.

"Now it’s time for your punishment, I want you to introduce the guys who are going to deliver it to you. These are my servants in my house, cook, watchman, and gardener. They will take care of you tonight."

Tamanna then looked at the guys, they were rough and huge and were completely low class.

"Fuck the shit out her guys, I will be back soon"

Saying that Illeana opened the door and suddenly a guy pulled her back into the room and locked the door.

"Where do you think you are going?" the guy said.

His action shocked Ileana.

"What are you doing and take your hand off me you son of a bitch" Ileana yelled at him.

From nowhere the guy slapped hard on Ileana and she fell beside Tamanna.

"From this minute you girls must do what we say or you know what will happen" he said.

Ileana looked at him with tears flowing down her cheeks and placed her hand on the cheek he slapped.

Then the guy who slapped Ileana went to her and said

"Don’t be confused dear, when you said your plan to take revenge on your friend, we made a plan to ourselves to taste the slutty body of yours that roams in front of us all day long. Now if you obey as we say we would treat you well or you are going to have a rough time tonight"

Ileana sat silently and listened to what he said.

"Have you ever had sex before?" he asked Ileana.

Ileana simply shakes her head and says "Yes" in a mild voice.

"Ok then let’s get started guys" he said and all started to remove their dress and become naked.

Ileana was more addicted to the male organ and when she looked at their dicks, she couldn’t believe her luck and was eagerly waiting to get started.

On the other hand Tamanna was still crying that her closest friend had dragged her into such a mess.

"Now suck our dick's girls" all the guys shouted at the same time.

Ileana immediately crawled towards them and took the cock of her cook and put it into her mouth and grabbed her gardener’s dick in her hand and started jerking.

-nsmptl6WIijNetyFPmZfyG4cgIN-6cwLANGlBnEcS25EjUqD-b5w9cvUXspUgBmsQU_tajMma8Uj7D2FUUTNm61YL1ojZiM-LUswgA-SIIWqfbuxdZEm3anCiBnk6GkkbUOjqjgmy3cltfUC5D6G_VuTbXTotRHSCV4hPBZvcdpFcdX56aK158

Ileana loves cock very much, especially if they are hairy and black.

She licked the cock and played with immense pleasure.

Both the guys were so happy that they were getting their long-time dream come true and let out some mild moans.

"Ahhh... Mmmm..."

Ileana moved to and fro her head, tasting the outer skin of her cook's cock, while jerking the other cock at a light speed.

The cook now placed his hand over the head of Ileana and added her to move her head even faster and pushed her head deep into his dick, that his dick hit the wall of her throat.

"Ahhh... Ahhh..." Ileana moaned and breathed heavily.

Meanwhile the second guy, to whom Ileana was giving the hand job, fixed his eyes on her jiggling boobs covered inside her T-shirt, he immediately bent down and grabbed her boobs with her hand and started caressing over her t-shirt.

7YFrdKbVh9m6xD17tRMiX2F6tXtuuGrLwg5tCfL9R4HK1Hi54p2Fh6cWFM4yC6geBDAbJOkTdKIWQQHNxs7dmBV0CLt5g1SFaCOfHTtSyMWMlJnnHgQ_yLg_plNNsUhiP6nF-m5L5HIgfScck-Fk-da-l8q0D2PpGWeM4B8zZl6EJVEgzSi5L_U

Tamanna was shocked to see her friend behave like that, she always thought her as a little shy and innocent girl.

While she was looking at the slutty side of her friend, she received a hard slap on her cheeks.

"Now suck cocks like you friend you bitch" a guy shouted.

"Please leave me, I will pay you twice as much as Illu would pay," Tamanna said.

"Wow... That's a good deal. Then we have to fuck you twice as hard as her... That's our payment slut"

Tamanna didn’t expect this and once again she received a hard slap.

"Now suck or we will hit you continuously till you do it"

These words were enough for her and she immediately crawled towards them and kneeled in front of their dick and stood silently.

One guy standing in front of her grabbed her hair and pulled it up.

"Aaaahhhh..." Tamanna opened her mouth wide and screamed in pain.

The two guys standing in front of her used this and pushed their dick simultaneously into the mouth of Tamanna and started to mouth fuck her.

"Mmmm... Mmmm... Mmmm..." Tamanna moaned as the two cocks were thumping into her mouth simultaneously.

NMgP-280HR38rV9FDDFS1-1jlw835v7xtHQFNTlD8xs9JHxS0G1j0j0A3HBjg8XFUWBrbJRe6Hdi1BDQLuG9oNcIJpj8FnQmci5Bqfxt-ULovfQqfVCyrnEtWj0oPKBAIWOHvbd7DvKf7o6piMkjNPRDuxYmLhNerg3v59slyDRYSTYnVb69-6E

Both the guys had the lust filled in their eyes and the milky white beauty seemed powerless except to go by their way.

The two cocks filled her mouth, she was almost breathless and she coughed terribly, her saliva flew out and her eyes were overflowing with her tears and both the guys felt little pity for her and pulled their dick out.

As they removed their dick out she gasped for breath.

"Will you cooperate with us now or do you want us to handle you roughly" the guy asked.

Tamanna thought for a second, that she doesn’t want to die with a dick stuffed into her mouth and readily agreed to his deal. Tamanna immediately took both their dicks in each of her hands and stroked them and put one in her mouth and worked it smoothly, the two guys laughed at each other since they had succeeded in making her do their will.

OhZUSYZbA8y-KVm48mpeeprzl8hjmHksF4ry0mOlvShRo9BoJGtUgwW3_r23NBmbRUerXYgfYVUQ9c2lqI_WU_SlJQ6ARgeF7hG3k6zICeIRlloXfsNPphtUgSIkmNswgAaHD2R8EqImgxuFmnKeE0u-Load8vawp_IUqPZckr3ssQ

Meanwhile the 5th guy (oldest of all) who was looking at it moved towards Ileana and started removing her dress and made her naked while she continued to work on both their dicks.

As soon as she was completely naked the 5th guy went between the legs of Ileana and started to feed her pussy.

h2CP0I0BzsF9x3UclZeC8b34JdzxnAd8gOrm9ySbKxRZnxRRWX8Zj-sJhUcpmurKfjojUfJceq0QsbewYW5u4I4F_-6QFr-KblbhZVKBl1QkTyCEqVsXr-3MBRSage6MOKsnTj5ctJGRUm_tXT5nmj-XLSeGVsP2e1-B4Ej85TBnNyHGKhL0_KA

His tongue felt so good on her pussy that she started to moan like crazy.

"Mmmmm... Oohhhh... Aaaawwww..." She moaned with a dick in her mouth.

Meanwhile Tamanna was still sucking the guys on one side of the room.

After a good blowjob session with Tamanna both the guys took her to the couch and started undressing her.

In a few seconds all her clothes were removed from her body and she was completely naked now and the guys could see her shine with her sweat drops covering all over her body.

One guy sat beside her and kissed her on her lips and moved down towards the sweaty regions of her body and started licking on them.

While the other guy sat in front of her and spread her legs and worked on her vagina with his tongue.

Now Tamanna's tears were completely dried and she entered the world of pleasure with some mild moans...

"Mmmmm... Ooohhh..." as both their tongues explored her body.

GZOWY_gSbJiAzBtqUmv7t4LsWHd_GSO2pbixTNbzHKE3sPeHw7MdxCzNt3Y2H4mZp3XEAU394Wf4E9JodYkPzOQO6W9Eg4OCRQHk034JXjgYPBp4cLuV0-sJF6xitqTdBbLfZa3GUSHaxiUWbvSBiZok_LSTjKsSEFLeJAZlnVrnoJW54wWzUIo

Meanwhile in the room Ileana was now riding the old guy's dick and the cook still has his dick in her mouth and the gardener is now having a feel on her sexy navel with one of his hands and jerking his dick with the other.

"Mmmm... Mmmm..." Ileana moaned as she enjoyed the company of her servants.

Seeing the sexy facial expression of Ileana with a dick in her mouth, the guy who was jerking off increased his pace and in a few minutes he shouted...

uMh-n5Np20wI33WQKlGZ2xAKw11bMht6lLLEKTdpCFtYenwdTU4aNhtgmDVZ9ZRpY5vd86tFbFBlG-LjO_2rZ-CYkh9zrWhPFu2NCkjKTBy7dp6jTUaWuHGcTdknkf8blOFYHZrz4k144jlsqx61ju4JXLdilQzyvg1W1zW2hXnrXchNVF_vhec

"Mmmm... Aaaahhhh..." and ejected a huge load of his cum right on Ileana's belly button.

Few minutes after the gardener reached his climax, the cook released all his stuff into the mouth of Ileana, which she accepted grandly.

DqWQt5FHlkpIXmFkxTf5vGPSCvrV9HTon0wjkC4DmlZwSi2lrgbrsw7IFtxokHY8RA2STAuOmnOmduTzDPt0R5eYKkesRMEMBQf5s2wXyi7opY7h4n1loCT5bC6skTg54tf754W8pCkEWPphlVQY3toKpcELpEF0wMjPImaj8raEO2xFgOofsgA

But the guy who was fucking her pussy continued a furious attack on her that made her moan even louder.

While Ileana who was enjoying the moment, Tamanna whose body has been continuously caressed by both the guys reached a couple of orgasm.

Now her white milk tanks have become red due to continuous licking, sucking, crushing and beating by the guys.

She even had some love bites on her breast.

Meanwhile the guy who was fucking Ileana let out a loud moan and he loaded a huge amount of his sperm deep into her pussy and Ileana too reached a massive orgasm and she collapsed on him.

tM9hIYx6_h7PEnRKiFHHTLGw94h3FVBk5xPKGkDeyK5MaI5i4kRk233uHYqCYGS3PuKCivbPIHJ6f__bVtqmSE3W0xzqf0wbm63DgasU0W4ClUwNal2uFk0QnOREwnjEV2hG3DPUSczZDb99JFyf-Q9Y4VD0lMChS4o0RPYYABNOkDOaHIuNP34

After a few moments of heavy breathing Ileana got up and the cook and the gardener closed towards her with their cock in their hand for the second round.

When came closer she stopped them and said...

"No not now guys, I want you to fuck that bitch and tear her pussy. I want to see her lie in her tears. And more than ever we all stay in the same house and we can have fun whenever we like, but before that I want to see that bitch screaming in pain" She said.

They obeyed her and they immediately rushed near Tamanna, who was now standing in doggie position, with one guy lying under her and licking her pussy and the other guy behind her tonguing her ass hole.

The other two guys came and stood in front of Tamanna and pointed their dicks at the entrance of her mouth and asked her to take both in at the same time.

T2CT5TWMWW60VfnbuuZ-mC5eMCrsPV45G7ykVYq-jiwRXYdzv6cKCKMf4USNsMUbbdRZ20u6GVxzRh6fKtYY3mCYaoXfvI05eNbNFgWZfphK__YPiQUbrQfv29cpD0aOt0Hakxbhk0zaCoCYDugsFaXMIOdHxE8tuU_3x2MrJJiIuoS44cSR49I

Tamanna already knew how it felt and refused to do so.

Immediately both started to slap her harder and asked her to open her mouth, but she refused again and they continued to slap her.

Seeing Tamanna getting tortured Ileana felt more satisfied and came moved close to her to watch her suffer.

As soon as Ileana moved close to Tamanna she felt her boobs being caressed from behind and she looked back and found the old watchman who just dumped his stuff into her vagina sitting behind her caressing her boobs and licking her neck at the same time.

tQJJ1Wa-AG5ZuOOqP-9puw5tcyJGKNn-6JbF-ST5FbV7SpGfTOfIYbp72baJgKlTFUafGmqBMvcZDQAn72khxL5vEI4qp7t-I5c9DJQvOvnvh0wwAfaCCpIpGZOggne8IbCApcCxq4uE5REKzk9yVhG0RoDh5XJjG7CJxFoxcCo8iOSv-SyY4I8

Ileana didn’t mind that and kept his attention on Tamanna.

The guys around Tamanna can’t believe how stubborn she was, after my beating she didn’t give in to their demands.

Then the guy standing in front of Tamanna gave a signal to the guy in her ass and he suddenly gave a hard bite on Tamanna's ass cheek and when opened her mouth and screamed in pain, both the guys standing in front of her stuffed their dick into her mouth at the same time.

MWV69K2jOon6KIaQ5MoqyPq3G-db5z7SlBD1oxY0fehYLazC3vrggAYuUDOY8zPevg4LrmPCz-Dn4_hwWPVd1M2rhhh8z-Epfpuv3VGU-4AOexTsKJGPHYuxRBw6zu6SBFoViu6NImpf2vHVKzslY8UxMZBgyA_4sizujE_iMdNMApijwwHmPe4

Tamanna again suffocated and both the guys made alternate movements of their dicks in and out of her mouth, not allowing her even to moan or catch her breath.

Tamanna's eyes turned red, and tears started to roll down her eyes, Ileana continued to laugh at her pain.

"Yeah guys do it. Torture that bitch. This is the correct punishment for stealing my man" she said and started laughing.

Meanwhile the old watchman made Ileana lie down on the floor close to Tamanna and licked and played with her smooth tummy and her deep navel.

E0CAUGOwQ2VGOIsEkPsNYy4A4_80JRVxig4l8x-YW6RdET8Sh9be9fL8SuBj6BiZ62DHEjUYF1EPSi0FSXc-ziEl0N63ZnI9uqy3aJGjwExfQqPzOoZ_8S9TvpBkKnHvLYBaExT83GTLlB8kkeobhTFSqe4Fnk8sjU5jxR_vgRDzRd65Kv982bc

The guys’ mouth fucking Tamanna took their dick out and allowed Tamanna to take a breath, during that time Tamanna thought that she could escape this mess if only these guys reached the climax as soon as possible.

So after a few minutes, when the guys put their dick back into her mouth Tamanna used her tongue to good effect and in no time both the guys reached their climax and filled her mouth with their cum and it started to overflow.

As soon as they pulled their dick out, Tamanna spit the remaining of the cum in her mouth over the face of Ileana, who was lying beside her.

Ileana didn’t show much reaction to this and she continued enjoying the foreplay of the old man.

Meanwhile the guys in the bottom now penetrated their dick in their respective holes and started to fuck her ass and pussy at the same time with their fullest force.

9vCIyF5QeUVlkXXe68IKP-h8D8NeFbbUE9LbHjMY_hBCB8bAZjaKYkxfeb-JiUpxGyJj4cmFc_0fpYwx7uKQIfAhXzdsEep2eNd-PoOVCuh99b4_6pb6VH1b_c-yfo6-DFspspnoX08QmefilAvLY9B9PpVOmtpztj99xfxbyvs5gQLoINKxRc4

"Ah... Ah... Ah..." Tamanna shouted with each thrust, and she moved her hips with their pounding to finish it fast.

Meanwhile Ileana was getting an anal from the old man laughed and shouted...

5Lqjtx7dyeIZ6A5orCTJc07VcKoMkHl-ahDCboiPA1UGY6cTzd3Hn2sIdKFxNppCjBMN0G8BbA1w5NPCdyFgZVLrS35freRBrgwFvJzcWqsDamsjmtIOHvW9lAJzHOZ6HZ8JtDU-XIsjyDBjC3_f922sqSfkz-yTKDieZvKxK1Emu7HVRKi-LmM

"Yeah... Fuck that bitch and tear her hols apart... Aaaahhh..."

Tamanna didn’t listen to Ileana's blabbering and concentrated on the work at hand.

She continued to move according to her pounding to give them immense pleasure and she let out some erotic and loud moaning sounds to make them more hornie.

And after a few minutes all her hard work paid and both reached their climax in quick succession.

Sp_MMNYWtDznx9XVMyXshCC1uoan3MAt8-XVqkwMJBRsc5xw0zSgTO2rEQvHkVQLUgn8B-MuH9XHJYLUWB20tmL9ZMhq6u-M8qjRbRY-Oc-Cv8xKilR0q8npAZpY1u7Tn33ZzygtgEHDfdL4oPGdg9Pf4-YBRFX0uVWk8RgUc9xweBgOAmW-iYs

Then they took their cocks out and collapsed onto the floor.

That night Tamanna and Ileana had a couple of sessions and at the end everyone in the room was totally exhausted and slept all over the room.

SbIsV6942n7IWitnNyGu85WwOsMcw3OkZTuqOEf2nUbMM79cuCQBVu8q41szBGi4bVxBzWeaS-ib9eT9Xx6VMY7UKc3CQ3kK-4h42qOO9vTIrVvucHNShMFAfKdCvQoLURdLMMbkAjMGKYSBI0CN4LlwHgHHNM1uBbu3zU2x0Yxp2vz-h4m8oeo

In the morning around 5 o’clock before others woke up, Tamanna got dressed and left the place immediately.

After that incident Tamanna and Ileana terminated their friendship and in a couple of days their college reopened.

When Tamanna entered her class all her classmates were talking about how they spend their time during the vacation.

But Tamanna sat silently and thought about her life in the last few weeks.

e8EO4hWVqaz5Wyb6hyniK9QvyfAn3jzkrrKpzZoC29IbHGaRjCliW-qUvx0uuHvO6uaw3fCrLLxqts_wYkZz8BGGmUrNRwSow34AjtAC8hh8mFEOzjU5l-DRjE7k4iFUzIW4bvVEmnNnfJbmH4owZsUJL11j_FI29xgEEmDl4eIWv0KB9H2P3X0

In the last few weeks she has had sex with her boyfriend, had a forced threesome in theater and BLACKMAILED INTO FUCKING with her father's friend and a gangbang arranged by her close friend.

While she was thinking about this the bell rang and the professor entered the class.

He asked every student about their vacation and all said "I had a good time or I had fun... Etc..."

Then when he asked Tamanna she said...

"It was extraordinary"

To her surprise her professor said "Can you share it with us"

TAMANNA: (Speechless and blinking)!!!!

bZ5ainPwTIRTzEizkXXo-Xvas0Rj8atgu7bOVWJIk4b2K_bPFvEqjVaBS85qwrVkpC68-_ZoEu4SxyNEpcbuQWr7tzOBABAGV7WBzvk5Cg2HoVxnKun-ldrIC1KlGZ1wh9YMOTyzD7hddHNpLAH91rW32aVMf5xQ_Rpzzakj7lgVRGb6L4c1M2U

qQ7EudkWjH8ew7JsJQ4X08O2KRZ0W_dOrh6XCJErKPXXwK4QEKhUIZop-udh7WUEkVV0ulGVwvHOiDPuZN6ivQpJIVF7pO9gzYZJd7Q9Uy-YRAiDYv4gUrrHFnvKFS7tJyDba1jkVe_AE1YQY7t7WyZVq5vLxb5j_ZaDbNPFXeYxRniT2D3jvcQ

On the call Ileana said that she is throwing a party that night in her house, to enjoy the final days of their vacation.

It was 6 o'clock in the evening and Tamanna told her parents that she is going to Ileana's house and will be a little late at night.

Tamanna's parents know that both Tamanna and Ileana have been friends since 8th grade and her house is the only place they won’t object to her not to go.

RvASrndQRdKDjpUiY6dxCo5Fi8rhE3XKOdnuHpltXNFiQRumBuR9_tFkI8stHF74FhohPIwiG1_P3bJXnVZDhREJAjcxQR2Y9U6ByE0wsNoX0P7tMKGFuhtBPKx__HOJOXy2V-cMwbLP2PPTDyagzy7RaT2N8ovrc6jWXQSvPgmEPXlL39r9D-4

After getting permission from her parents, Tamanna left for Ileana's house immediately.

At the time she reached there almost all her friends and classmates were there, including Sunny.

The party kicked off with some rocking music and went on with drinks and boys and girls smooching in corners.

Tamanna and Ileana hung out together and chatted with other girls about their vacation.

Seeing this Tamanna immediately pulled herself off the group saying some excuse and went to see Sunny.

When she reached there Sunny grabbed Tamanna by her hand and took her behind a tree and started to smooch her lips and fondle her boobs.

This sudden movement of Sunny made Tamanna more excited and she responded by sucking on his lips back.

xL7wcdad-8M0bbcxG9qnDl55I_g5BRCvJW-_kWs6twzc3xa8sXUc2K4xlH-YXX9DDI4Q__xbc5bUubt6Xh79ZYjKigrsaJVrC9NcdVAzUGLSdRr4-_e5gvLSWWSAymejLAIl3lDkw0tEV5D430Ooa5d5fXZU7UolFlnBaRBXsywtVg

The heat between them become more erotic and when they were about to shift to the next level "Tamanna... Tamanna..." Ileana called Tamanna and came there searching for her.

When they heard Ileana's voice their mood slipped down hill, Ileana doesn’t know about their relationship and Tamanna doesn’t want her to find it in this situation.

So she immediately pushed Sunny off her and ran off the place and met her before she could find anything.

"Where have you been!?"

"It’s ok, now just come with me and since we didn’t see each other for the whole vacation, you have to be with me till the end of the party and we are gonna have a lot of fun."

Before Tamanna could say anything she grabbed her hand and took Tamanna with her.

Sunny roamed around Tamanna the whole night to find himself a chance to be with her, but everywhere Tamanna goes, Ileana would stick with her like a leach.

"Ok Illu, thanks for the party, see you in college" he said and bid goodbye to both the girls and left immediately.

In another half an hour all her friends and college mates who came for the party left except Tamanna.

Saying that he grabbed Tamanna's hand and took her into the house and stood in front of her bedroom.

"Hello aunty, do you mind if Tamann stays with me tonight. It’s already too late and I don’t think it’s a good idea to leave her alone" she asked Tamanna's mom.

Tamanna's mom also agreed to her and allowed Tamanna to stay with Ileana for that night.

"Then do you want to fuck Sunny you bitch?" Ileana said in an angry tone staring at Tamanna.

0OdQgMuZy9By_JxXIucq88XiE1ZQanQj2RWArGHcN73bYR7h3tvQLmnGvp1I79tFrexIE7wtiHbtz0AwV8ISLa2dNOGhrAEZEqrKyqIHep5-1qLzwgT_D5DAkgRpl4fR-eZ-WYm_QPuIXDYwSiXM1gzX0Qqjwq9GcY5fVKqvfb_F7hme1qF8dO8

Ileana didn’t say anything and kept staring at her and suddenly she put her hand over the back of Tamanna and then she opened the door of her bedroom and pushed Tamanna in and locked the door from inside.

"What do you mean!?"

"I had crush on him for a long time and I was little shy to say to him, and I would have said him if you hadn’t crossed in my path you bitch"

Saying that Ileana slapped hard on Tamanna's cheeks and she fell down onto the floor.

"Now it’s time for your punishment, I want you to introduce the guys who are going to deliver it to you. These are my servants in my house, cook, watchman, and gardener. They will take care of you tonight."

Tamanna then looked at the guys, they were rough and huge and were completely low class.

Saying that Illeana opened the door and suddenly a guy pulled her back into the room and locked the door.

"What are you doing and take your hand off me you son of a bitch" Ileana yelled at him.

"From this minute you girls must do what we say or you know what will happen" he said.

Ileana looked at him with tears flowing down her cheeks and placed her hand on the cheek he slapped.

"Don’t be confused dear, when you said your plan to take revenge on your friend, we made a plan to ourselves to taste the slutty body of yours that roams in front of us all day long. Now if you obey as we say we would treat you well or you are going to have a rough time tonight"

"Ok then let’s get started guys" he said and all started to remove their dress and become naked.

Ileana was more addicted to the male organ and when she looked at their dicks, she couldn’t believe her luck and was eagerly waiting to get started.

On the other hand Tamanna was still crying that her closest friend had dragged her into such a mess.

Ileana immediately crawled towards them and took the cock of her cook and put it into her mouth and grabbed her gardener’s dick in her hand and started jerking.

-nsmptl6WIijNetyFPmZfyG4cgIN-6cwLANGlBnEcS25EjUqD-b5w9cvUXspUgBmsQU_tajMma8Uj7D2FUUTNm61YL1ojZiM-LUswgA-SIIWqfbuxdZEm3anCiBnk6GkkbUOjqjgmy3cltfUC5D6G_VuTbXTotRHSCV4hPBZvcdpFcdX56aK158

Both the guys were so happy that they were getting their long-time dream come true and let out some mild moans.

"Ahhh... Mmmm..."

Ileana moved to and fro her head, tasting the outer skin of her cook's cock, while jerking the other cock at a light speed.

The cook now placed his hand over the head of Ileana and added her to move her head even faster and pushed her head deep into his dick, that his dick hit the wall of her throat.

Meanwhile the second guy, to whom Ileana was giving the hand job, fixed his eyes on her jiggling boobs covered inside her T-shirt, he immediately bent down and grabbed her boobs with her hand and started caressing over her t-shirt.

7YFrdKbVh9m6xD17tRMiX2F6tXtuuGrLwg5tCfL9R4HK1Hi54p2Fh6cWFM4yC6geBDAbJOkTdKIWQQHNxs7dmBV0CLt5g1SFaCOfHTtSyMWMlJnnHgQ_yLg_plNNsUhiP6nF-m5L5HIgfScck-Fk-da-l8q0D2PpGWeM4B8zZl6EJVEgzSi5L_U

Tamanna was shocked to see her friend behave like that, she always thought her as a little shy and innocent girl.

While she was looking at the slutty side of her friend, she received a hard slap on her cheeks.

"Please leave me, I will pay you twice as much as Illu would pay," Tamanna said.

"Wow... That's a good deal. Then we have to fuck you twice as hard as her... That's our payment slut"

These words were enough for her and she immediately crawled towards them and kneeled in front of their dick and stood silently.

The two guys standing in front of her used this and pushed their dick simultaneously into the mouth of Tamanna and started to mouth fuck her.

"Mmmm... Mmmm... Mmmm..." Tamanna moaned as the two cocks were thumping into her mouth simultaneously.

NMgP-280HR38rV9FDDFS1-1jlw835v7xtHQFNTlD8xs9JHxS0G1j0j0A3HBjg8XFUWBrbJRe6Hdi1BDQLuG9oNcIJpj8FnQmci5Bqfxt-ULovfQqfVCyrnEtWj0oPKBAIWOHvbd7DvKf7o6piMkjNPRDuxYmLhNerg3v59slyDRYSTYnVb69-6E

Both the guys had the lust filled in their eyes and the milky white beauty seemed powerless except to go by their way.

The two cocks filled her mouth, she was almost breathless and she coughed terribly, her saliva flew out and her eyes were overflowing with her tears and both the guys felt little pity for her and pulled their dick out.

"Will you cooperate with us now or do you want us to handle you roughly" the guy asked.

Tamanna thought for a second, that she doesn’t want to die with a dick stuffed into her mouth and readily agreed to his deal. Tamanna immediately took both their dicks in each of her hands and stroked them and put one in her mouth and worked it smoothly, the two guys laughed at each other since they had succeeded in making her do their will.

OhZUSYZbA8y-KVm48mpeeprzl8hjmHksF4ry0mOlvShRo9BoJGtUgwW3_r23NBmbRUerXYgfYVUQ9c2lqI_WU_SlJQ6ARgeF7hG3k6zICeIRlloXfsNPphtUgSIkmNswgAaHD2R8EqImgxuFmnKeE0u-Load8vawp_IUqPZckr3ssQ

Meanwhile the 5th guy (oldest of all) who was looking at it moved towards Ileana and started removing her dress and made her naked while she continued to work on both their dicks.

As soon as she was completely naked the 5th guy went between the legs of Ileana and started to feed her pussy.

h2CP0I0BzsF9x3UclZeC8b34JdzxnAd8gOrm9ySbKxRZnxRRWX8Zj-sJhUcpmurKfjojUfJceq0QsbewYW5u4I4F_-6QFr-KblbhZVKBl1QkTyCEqVsXr-3MBRSage6MOKsnTj5ctJGRUm_tXT5nmj-XLSeGVsP2e1-B4Ej85TBnNyHGKhL0_KA

After a good blowjob session with Tamanna both the guys took her to the couch and started undressing her.

In a few seconds all her clothes were removed from her body and she was completely naked now and the guys could see her shine with her sweat drops covering all over her body.

One guy sat beside her and kissed her on her lips and moved down towards the sweaty regions of her body and started licking on them.

While the other guy sat in front of her and spread her legs and worked on her vagina with his tongue.

Now Tamanna's tears were completely dried and she entered the world of pleasure with some mild moans...

GZOWY_gSbJiAzBtqUmv7t4LsWHd_GSO2pbixTNbzHKE3sPeHw7MdxCzNt3Y2H4mZp3XEAU394Wf4E9JodYkPzOQO6W9Eg4OCRQHk034JXjgYPBp4cLuV0-sJF6xitqTdBbLfZa3GUSHaxiUWbvSBiZok_LSTjKsSEFLeJAZlnVrnoJW54wWzUIo

Meanwhile in the room Ileana was now riding the old guy's dick and the cook still has his dick in her mouth and the gardener is now having a feel on her sexy navel with one of his hands and jerking his dick with the other.

Seeing the sexy facial expression of Ileana with a dick in her mouth, the guy who was jerking off increased his pace and in a few minutes he shouted...

uMh-n5Np20wI33WQKlGZ2xAKw11bMht6lLLEKTdpCFtYenwdTU4aNhtgmDVZ9ZRpY5vd86tFbFBlG-LjO_2rZ-CYkh9zrWhPFu2NCkjKTBy7dp6jTUaWuHGcTdknkf8blOFYHZrz4k144jlsqx61ju4JXLdilQzyvg1W1zW2hXnrXchNVF_vhec

"Mmmm... Aaaahhhh..." and ejected a huge load of his cum right on Ileana's belly button.

Few minutes after the gardener reached his climax, the cook released all his stuff into the mouth of Ileana, which she accepted grandly.

DqWQt5FHlkpIXmFkxTf5vGPSCvrV9HTon0wjkC4DmlZwSi2lrgbrsw7IFtxokHY8RA2STAuOmnOmduTzDPt0R5eYKkesRMEMBQf5s2wXyi7opY7h4n1loCT5bC6skTg54tf754W8pCkEWPphlVQY3toKpcELpEF0wMjPImaj8raEO2xFgOofsgA

But the guy who was fucking her pussy continued a furious attack on her that made her moan even louder.

While Ileana who was enjoying the moment, Tamanna whose body has been continuously caressed by both the guys reached a couple of orgasm.

Now her white milk tanks have become red due to continuous licking, sucking, crushing and beating by the guys.

Meanwhile the guy who was fucking Ileana let out a loud moan and he loaded a huge amount of his sperm deep into her pussy and Ileana too reached a massive orgasm and she collapsed on him.

tM9hIYx6_h7PEnRKiFHHTLGw94h3FVBk5xPKGkDeyK5MaI5i4kRk233uHYqCYGS3PuKCivbPIHJ6f__bVtqmSE3W0xzqf0wbm63DgasU0W4ClUwNal2uFk0QnOREwnjEV2hG3DPUSczZDb99JFyf-Q9Y4VD0lMChS4o0RPYYABNOkDOaHIuNP34

After a few moments of heavy breathing Ileana got up and the cook and the gardener closed towards her with their cock in their hand for the second round.

"No not now guys, I want you to fuck that bitch and tear her pussy. I want to see her lie in her tears. And more than ever we all stay in the same house and we can have fun whenever we like, but before that I want to see that bitch screaming in pain" She said.

They obeyed her and they immediately rushed near Tamanna, who was now standing in doggie position, with one guy lying under her and licking her pussy and the other guy behind her tonguing her ass hole.

The other two guys came and stood in front of Tamanna and pointed their dicks at the entrance of her mouth and asked her to take both in at the same time.

T2CT5TWMWW60VfnbuuZ-mC5eMCrsPV45G7ykVYq-jiwRXYdzv6cKCKMf4USNsMUbbdRZ20u6GVxzRh6fKtYY3mCYaoXfvI05eNbNFgWZfphK__YPiQUbrQfv29cpD0aOt0Hakxbhk0zaCoCYDugsFaXMIOdHxE8tuU_3x2MrJJiIuoS44cSR49I

Immediately both started to slap her harder and asked her to open her mouth, but she refused again and they continued to slap her.

Seeing Tamanna getting tortured Ileana felt more satisfied and came moved close to her to watch her suffer.

As soon as Ileana moved close to Tamanna she felt her boobs being caressed from behind and she looked back and found the old watchman who just dumped his stuff into her vagina sitting behind her caressing her boobs and licking her neck at the same time.

tQJJ1Wa-AG5ZuOOqP-9puw5tcyJGKNn-6JbF-ST5FbV7SpGfTOfIYbp72baJgKlTFUafGmqBMvcZDQAn72khxL5vEI4qp7t-I5c9DJQvOvnvh0wwAfaCCpIpGZOggne8IbCApcCxq4uE5REKzk9yVhG0RoDh5XJjG7CJxFoxcCo8iOSv-SyY4I8

The guys around Tamanna can’t believe how stubborn she was, after my beating she didn’t give in to their demands.

Then the guy standing in front of Tamanna gave a signal to the guy in her ass and he suddenly gave a hard bite on Tamanna's ass cheek and when opened her mouth and screamed in pain, both the guys standing in front of her stuffed their dick into her mouth at the same time.

MWV69K2jOon6KIaQ5MoqyPq3G-db5z7SlBD1oxY0fehYLazC3vrggAYuUDOY8zPevg4LrmPCz-Dn4_hwWPVd1M2rhhh8z-Epfpuv3VGU-4AOexTsKJGPHYuxRBw6zu6SBFoViu6NImpf2vHVKzslY8UxMZBgyA_4sizujE_iMdNMApijwwHmPe4

Tamanna again suffocated and both the guys made alternate movements of their dicks in and out of her mouth, not allowing her even to moan or catch her breath.

Tamanna's eyes turned red, and tears started to roll down her eyes, Ileana continued to laugh at her pain.

"Yeah guys do it. Torture that bitch. This is the correct punishment for stealing my man" she said and started laughing.

Meanwhile the old watchman made Ileana lie down on the floor close to Tamanna and licked and played with her smooth tummy and her deep navel.

E0CAUGOwQ2VGOIsEkPsNYy4A4_80JRVxig4l8x-YW6RdET8Sh9be9fL8SuBj6BiZ62DHEjUYF1EPSi0FSXc-ziEl0N63ZnI9uqy3aJGjwExfQqPzOoZ_8S9TvpBkKnHvLYBaExT83GTLlB8kkeobhTFSqe4Fnk8sjU5jxR_vgRDzRd65Kv982bc

The guys’ mouth fucking Tamanna took their dick out and allowed Tamanna to take a breath, during that time Tamanna thought that she could escape this mess if only these guys reached the climax as soon as possible.

So after a few minutes, when the guys put their dick back into her mouth Tamanna used her tongue to good effect and in no time both the guys reached their climax and filled her mouth with their cum and it started to overflow.

As soon as they pulled their dick out, Tamanna spit the remaining of the cum in her mouth over the face of Ileana, who was lying beside her.

Ileana didn’t show much reaction to this and she continued enjoying the foreplay of the old man.

Meanwhile the guys in the bottom now penetrated their dick in their respective holes and started to fuck her ass and pussy at the same time with their fullest force.

9vCIyF5QeUVlkXXe68IKP-h8D8NeFbbUE9LbHjMY_hBCB8bAZjaKYkxfeb-JiUpxGyJj4cmFc_0fpYwx7uKQIfAhXzdsEep2eNd-PoOVCuh99b4_6pb6VH1b_c-yfo6-DFspspnoX08QmefilAvLY9B9PpVOmtpztj99xfxbyvs5gQLoINKxRc4

"Ah... Ah... Ah..." Tamanna shouted with each thrust, and she moved her hips with their pounding to finish it fast.

5Lqjtx7dyeIZ6A5orCTJc07VcKoMkHl-ahDCboiPA1UGY6cTzd3Hn2sIdKFxNppCjBMN0G8BbA1w5NPCdyFgZVLrS35freRBrgwFvJzcWqsDamsjmtIOHvW9lAJzHOZ6HZ8JtDU-XIsjyDBjC3_f922sqSfkz-yTKDieZvKxK1Emu7HVRKi-LmM

Tamanna didn’t listen to Ileana's blabbering and concentrated on the work at hand.

She continued to move according to her pounding to give them immense pleasure and she let out some erotic and loud moaning sounds to make them more hornie.

And after a few minutes all her hard work paid and both reached their climax in quick succession.

Sp_MMNYWtDznx9XVMyXshCC1uoan3MAt8-XVqkwMJBRsc5xw0zSgTO2rEQvHkVQLUgn8B-MuH9XHJYLUWB20tmL9ZMhq6u-M8qjRbRY-Oc-Cv8xKilR0q8npAZpY1u7Tn33ZzygtgEHDfdL4oPGdg9Pf4-YBRFX0uVWk8RgUc9xweBgOAmW-iYs

That night Tamanna and Ileana had a couple of sessions and at the end everyone in the room was totally exhausted and slept all over the room.

SbIsV6942n7IWitnNyGu85WwOsMcw3OkZTuqOEf2nUbMM79cuCQBVu8q41szBGi4bVxBzWeaS-ib9eT9Xx6VMY7UKc3CQ3kK-4h42qOO9vTIrVvucHNShMFAfKdCvQoLURdLMMbkAjMGKYSBI0CN4LlwHgHHNM1uBbu3zU2x0Yxp2vz-h4m8oeo

In the morning around 5 o’clock before others woke up, Tamanna got dressed and left the place immediately.

After that incident Tamanna and Ileana terminated their friendship and in a couple of days their college reopened.

When Tamanna entered her class all her classmates were talking about how they spend their time during the vacation.

e8EO4hWVqaz5Wyb6hyniK9QvyfAn3jzkrrKpzZoC29IbHGaRjCliW-qUvx0uuHvO6uaw3fCrLLxqts_wYkZz8BGGmUrNRwSow34AjtAC8hh8mFEOzjU5l-DRjE7k4iFUzIW4bvVEmnNnfJbmH4owZsUJL11j_FI29xgEEmDl4eIWv0KB9H2P3X0

In the last few weeks she has had sex with her boyfriend, had a forced threesome in theater and BLACKMAILED INTO FUCKING with her father's friend and a gangbang arranged by her close friend.

While she was thinking about this the bell rang and the professor entered the class.

He asked every student about their vacation and all said "I had a good time or I had fun... Etc..."

"It was extraordinary"

bZ5ainPwTIRTzEizkXXo-Xvas0Rj8atgu7bOVWJIk4b2K_bPFvEqjVaBS85qwrVkpC68-_ZoEu4SxyNEpcbuQWr7tzOBABAGV7WBzvk5Cg2HoVxnKun-ldrIC1KlGZ1wh9YMOTyzD7hddHNpLAH91rW32aVMf5xQ_Rpzzakj7lgVRGb6L4c1M2U
Please Continue Tamanna sex stories Bro big black cock

"Where have you been!?"

"What do you mean!?"

"Ahhh... Mmmm..."

"It was extraordinary"

Continue bro it's great

Back