• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Fucking hot stories of Actresses

Whom do you want to get fucked more in my stories ?

• Aishwarya

• Kajal

• Tamanna

• Rakul

• Priyanka

• Kareena

• Deepika

Results are only viewable after voting.
…RAKUL DOUBLE PENETRATED...

Everyone was in their final stage and a sound came from John making her double penetration and threesome.

She will like that too; she is getting hornier now and wants more cocks he...he...he... Hearing this Rakul shouted Go fuck your mothers and sister’s you son of a bitch. John in harsh voice with anger soon you will be fucked by more of my boys. Really, they have not enjoyed this kind sexy flesh before you bitch! and this will be the punishment for your words on me.

She cried please John, I am sorry.... i am in pain very badly... that's why I used those words, please forgive me and leave me some time to relax please. Her voice was shivering and very low as compared to her normal voice due to heart throbbing pain in her both tunnels.

But Mike proceeded with his next step of double penetration and threesome. She sat on the bench with his cock upright towards the roof and two persons lifted Rakul spreading their ass cheeks and made her sit on Mike's lap with his cock in her asshole. It slid in completely in a swiftly manner as it was well stretched by 7 big rods a little before.

Then one by one came in between her spread legs from front. She looked at their faces saying in a silent mode no.... please ....but the guy with a smile and kiss on her sexy lips entered his dick in her pussy. Both of them started the action quickly in rhythm.

yc33xs-Z_Y1Eqsl0W-JCtRkqJMH3O6pXfPDNaUOdjM3lmGeOY7rHivSbYMyQOo8VTeMHpguh-k1pCKTHPw0aWGEoi2uRuDja9gn9j3um4BDdccrHaEmFgtEGiPDp_mJdmZRGiZqQb95DCpHXYIXvR455UtdXn_H5y0JdHCPNAGalBzZNuB0zgGcjN8i-H7EgnupWCNg8aQ

Mike goes in her asshole and 14/6 pulls out cock from her pussy, then Mike pulls out and 14/6 goes deep in. Rakul's mouth was wide open with pain, crying more and more as they increased the spread.

Her blueish green eyes came out, face red, mouth wide open. The other guys standing by the side were fondling her body, pinching, licking, kissing and caressing her to make relief of pain.

After a few minutes 14/6 was replaced by 15/6, Rakul looked at him with half closed eyes saying please, but no use he just inserted and placed his mouth in her mouth not allowing to shout and playing with her tongue.

He bitted her fat lips and it bleed, he sucked it all and kept fucking. She was almost dead but the cock was replaced with other one and like this everyone fucked her pussy again with Mikes cock in her asshole fucking hard.

y00cRz7zIYRJ-PUHUPhvjLQtVYgOZvbmP5EOCqrg8jo-EvszZXCZgNwrwvsHicK9DOAMCXE268FrNvIoHy8t2CTSfjDD7VC8K_duv4QRHtUSp5G-jSzUJOi1gPl7udXrwv1xS5FTWfBUu2QWGPLnjRK15XdYZpHIpaqzZkdvyiIOUtXhFjJ0cNO1vWcShryz

They all were in their final stage and Mike started stroking from below with full force and speed in her asshole making her cry again crazily.

She was swaying her head here and there with loud moans deep from her throat hmmm… ahhh... yeahhhhh… all the other guys surrounded with their cocks in their hands looking at her horny face and jerking fast.

In a few seconds all of the six guys standing spurted loads and loads on her face, boobs, she spotted as much as she could but almost half of everyone's hot sperms was swallowed by her. Everyone was roaring like tigers on their finish. Rakul was covered with a thick white layer on her lips and boobs making her full white hiding her red lips and brown areolas and red nipples.

Mike was still giving strokes after strokes for a few more minutes. He shouted suddenly “Oh sexy bitch that’s all” and removed it from her asshole, Rakul made a sound ichhhhhhhh...ahhhh... with a relax that this deal has got an end after 5 hours of continues fucking in all holes which killed her almost.

Her relaxed stage soon disappeared as Mike again inserted his erected longest cock of the group in her mouth completely and made a few strokes and shoot his thick load in her throat.

He kept it like that in her mouth for a few seconds and took it out. She licked his cock and cleaned saying thanks for ending this deal with a tasty load which she didn't waste a drop.

He kissed her lips and kept sucking for a few minutes caressing her boobs. John was watching the final session that came really good and didn’t disturb them.

Then after a few minutes he said cut and the shooting was finished. Mike lifted her in his hands and made her lay in the bed. He covered her nude body with a bed cloth and left from there giving a goodbye kiss.

Rakul made a deep sleep in tiredness and pain and also the pleasure of these big cocks. After a two hour of sleep John again disturbed and made one more shoot with two white men

o3VDOj7RlgO1_ESj5aevMzVIuJrtNjISH6npe5zazGiHhJNknOqKl14oD2Nh4S3JhZWYQaMemqbLghghlGhNqv_RGNtTZyyWSFfiK4u1Vb-SVENzIXnloASFEfJF_UpCx90CtKERnWW7jvBMN87vJVfeqTVm1vX8vOHwLn2IkUHMSjgHjszOwMaT_RRNxZEA

Then she took a bath and got ready for the shopping as Jackky was about to arrive.

She was ready in tight blue jeans with a strip red bra on her top. Jackky was stunned looking at her as she was glowing like a new flower blossomed and her assets were dramatically grown bigger compared to the morning.

…RAKUL DOUBLE PENETRATED...

Everyone was in their final stage and a sound came from John making her double penetration and threesome.

She will like that too; she is getting hornier now and wants more cocks he...he...he... Hearing this Rakul shouted Go fuck your mothers and sister’s you son of a bitch. John in harsh voice with anger soon you will be fucked by more of my boys. Really, they have not enjoyed this kind sexy flesh before you bitch! and this will be the punishment for your words on me.

She cried please John, I am sorry.... i am in pain very badly... that's why I used those words, please forgive me and leave me some time to relax please. Her voice was shivering and very low as compared to her normal voice due to heart throbbing pain in her both tunnels.

But Mike proceeded with his next step of double penetration and threesome. She sat on the bench with his cock upright towards the roof and two persons lifted Rakul spreading their ass cheeks and made her sit on Mike's lap with his cock in her asshole. It slid in completely in a swiftly manner as it was well stretched by 7 big rods a little before.

Then one by one came in between her spread legs from front. She looked at their faces saying in a silent mode no.... please ....but the guy with a smile and kiss on her sexy lips entered his dick in her pussy. Both of them started the action quickly in rhythm.

yc33xs-Z_Y1Eqsl0W-JCtRkqJMH3O6pXfPDNaUOdjM3lmGeOY7rHivSbYMyQOo8VTeMHpguh-k1pCKTHPw0aWGEoi2uRuDja9gn9j3um4BDdccrHaEmFgtEGiPDp_mJdmZRGiZqQb95DCpHXYIXvR455UtdXn_H5y0JdHCPNAGalBzZNuB0zgGcjN8i-H7EgnupWCNg8aQ

Mike goes in her asshole and 14/6 pulls out cock from her pussy, then Mike pulls out and 14/6 goes deep in. Rakul's mouth was wide open with pain, crying more and more as they increased the spread.

Her blueish green eyes came out, face red, mouth wide open. The other guys standing by the side were fondling her body, pinching, licking, kissing and caressing her to make relief of pain.

After a few minutes 14/6 was replaced by 15/6, Rakul looked at him with half closed eyes saying please, but no use he just inserted and placed his mouth in her mouth not allowing to shout and playing with her tongue.

He bitted her fat lips and it bleed, he sucked it all and kept fucking. She was almost dead but the cock was replaced with other one and like this everyone fucked her pussy again with Mikes cock in her asshole fucking hard.

y00cRz7zIYRJ-PUHUPhvjLQtVYgOZvbmP5EOCqrg8jo-EvszZXCZgNwrwvsHicK9DOAMCXE268FrNvIoHy8t2CTSfjDD7VC8K_duv4QRHtUSp5G-jSzUJOi1gPl7udXrwv1xS5FTWfBUu2QWGPLnjRK15XdYZpHIpaqzZkdvyiIOUtXhFjJ0cNO1vWcShryz

They all were in their final stage and Mike started stroking from below with full force and speed in her asshole making her cry again crazily.

She was swaying her head here and there with loud moans deep from her throat hmmm… ahhh... yeahhhhh… all the other guys surrounded with their cocks in their hands looking at her horny face and jerking fast.

In a few seconds all of the six guys standing spurted loads and loads on her face, boobs, she spotted as much as she could but almost half of everyone's hot sperms was swallowed by her. Everyone was roaring like tigers on their finish. Rakul was covered with a thick white layer on her lips and boobs making her full white hiding her red lips and brown areolas and red nipples.

Mike was still giving strokes after strokes for a few more minutes. He shouted suddenly “Oh sexy bitch that’s all” and removed it from her asshole, Rakul made a sound ichhhhhhhh...ahhhh... with a relax that this deal has got an end after 5 hours of continues fucking in all holes which killed her almost.

Her relaxed stage soon disappeared as Mike again inserted his erected longest cock of the group in her mouth completely and made a few strokes and shoot his thick load in her throat.

He kept it like that in her mouth for a few seconds and took it out. She licked his cock and cleaned saying thanks for ending this deal with a tasty load which she didn't waste a drop.

He kissed her lips and kept sucking for a few minutes caressing her boobs. John was watching the final session that came really good and didn’t disturb them.

Then after a few minutes he said cut and the shooting was finished. Mike lifted her in his hands and made her lay in the bed. He covered her nude body with a bed cloth and left from there giving a goodbye kiss.

Rakul made a deep sleep in tiredness and pain and also the pleasure of these big cocks. After a two hour of sleep John again disturbed and made one more shoot with two white men

o3VDOj7RlgO1_ESj5aevMzVIuJrtNjISH6npe5zazGiHhJNknOqKl14oD2Nh4S3JhZWYQaMemqbLghghlGhNqv_RGNtTZyyWSFfiK4u1Vb-SVENzIXnloASFEfJF_UpCx90CtKERnWW7jvBMN87vJVfeqTVm1vX8vOHwLn2IkUHMSjgHjszOwMaT_RRNxZEA

Then she took a bath and got ready for the shopping as Jackky was about to arrive.

She was ready in tight blue jeans with a strip red bra on her top. Jackky was stunned looking at her as she was glowing like a new flower blossomed and her assets were dramatically grown bigger compared to the morning.
Make Tamanna sex stories bro gangbang plz

#Guys, please provide your vote for the actress you want in my next story in the below link.

Please click here to vote...

• Tamanna's wild trip in African Jungle (wild gangbang sex)
  • Tamanna Enjoying Bahubali success (short gangbang sex)
    tamannaah-4.jpg

• Kajal as house wife kidnapped and pimped
    kajal-aggarwal-looks-super-hot-in-the-pink-low-cut-top-201701-873507.jpg

Thank U Reaction GIF by Mauro Gatti

Last edited:
Kajal agarwal
#Guys, please provide your vote for the actress you want in my next story in the below link.

Please click here to vote...

• Tamanna's wild trip in African Jungle (wild gangbang sex)
  • Tamanna Enjoying Bahubali success (short gangbang sex)
    tamannaah-4.jpg

• Kajal as house wife kidnapped and pimped
    kajal-aggarwal-looks-super-hot-in-the-pink-low-cut-top-201701-873507.jpg

Thank U Reaction GIF by Mauro Gatti
Kajal

do kajal agarwal bro

please please do kajal

Plz make Tamanna Bhatiya black man gangbang sex stories

Please do tamanna gangbang sex story bro... please u promised u will make story on tamanna.. please write a story

Kajal story

Kajal story plzzzzzzzzzz ???

Please vote using the link mentioned in my update

Back