• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Hindi actress fakes and nude edits from Bollywood movies
Deepika Padukone

Deepika Padukone Strip Tease

Deepika Padukone Strip Tease

Deepika Padukone mastrubating

Deepika Padukone Naked
Very nice 👍 Deepika please make fucking gif doggy style of Deepika

Hi fellow Desifake members,

It has been more than two years since I had joined this forum, and recently, one of the threads that I created crossed 100 pages. I am happy and thankful. But, I cannot keep on going like this. Lest year, I took a break from this for quite sometime, but the pull was greater than expected so I had to come back. But now, I think it is best time to quit.

Please enjoy all my fakes that I had posted prior. This would be my last post.

Thanks

It has been more than two years since I had joined this forum, and recently, one of the threads that I created crossed 100 pages. I am happy and thankful. But, I cannot keep on going like this. Lest year, I took a break from this for quite sometime, but the pull was greater than expected so I had to come back. But now, I think it is best time to quit.

Thanks
It was great while it lasted man, best of luck with life

Thanks
Thank you for your great fakes, we all will definitely miss you then I wish you best of luck for your future and Goodbye @Galbatorix the Legendary faker

Back