• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story GAME OF FLESH AND BONES

The female character you like the most?

• Total voters

Kafka

LV

Reactions
DF Coins
WARNING!

If you don't want to read a rough sex story, then do not go further. This story contains all types of sex scenes. This story is purely fictitious and has nothing to do with real life. All characters are fictitious and their resemblence to anyone alive or dead is purealy coincidental.

All of this is for fun and shouldn't be taken seriously. But still if anybody accidentally gets hurt, I am sorry and please let me know, so that I can remove any such material which you didn't feel is right.

Welcome to the Game of Flesh and Bones!

Last edited:
POSTER

Untitled-1.jpg

CHAPTER - 1
TYRION

Tyrion reached Veeryanagar . Tyrion's father was the king of Vasnagar. He had accepted the queen Kareena's dominance over Vasnagar and accepted her as their ruler. Now, the queen ruled over Veeryanagar and Vasnagar and the only two places the queen didn't ruled were Shailnagri and Vastunagri and the pirates. Well nobody could rule the pirates, but Shailnagri and Vastunagri were not too hard to occupy for the queen if somehow they can reach their land. These both lands were on an island , far beyond Veeryanagar and there was no known way for the whole army to cross the sea.

Tyrion's father , Tywin had promised the queen's stepmother that he would send his son for the position of Queen's hand in Veeryanagar. But Tyrion knew that they won't be expecting him. What they would be expecting is his brother, Jaime, the fiercest warrior in the whole seven kingdoms. Tyrion was just a dwarf and his father had sent him away just to get rid of him.

He had heard about the queen, although he had never seen her. They say she doesn't let any cloth touch her ass, the only thing that can touch her ass is someone's skin. But Tyrion knew she was not the one who ruled the empire, it was her stepmother Madhuri. The queen was just a dimwit pawn and Madhuri knew perfectly how to play her. How she controlled her? Nobody knew.
Tyrion and Brian, who was Tyrion's bodyguard reached the Queen's palace and were presented towards the assembly. The queen haven't arrived yet. The throne was empty. After some time ,some trumpets stated being played loudly and and people started sloganeering ' ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!'​

77.jpg

ALL HAIL THE QUEEN' The crowd shouted at the top of their lungs and then arrived the Queen Kareena, her face glowing like a moon, and her lips carving out a vicious smile on that face. ' She surely is a dick candy' thought Tyrion. She was wearing a green colored gown. Covering her top to bottom from front but it ended on lower part of her back from the back, revealing her two gigantic buttocks to travel free in the air, in all their glory. Those buttocks bounced as the queen walked towards the throne . There was a big hole in the throne , and a slave was sitting under the throne his face placed in that hole. The queen walked up to the stage , turned around watched the whole assembly from her unobserving, unattending eyes and sat down, with both her buttocks placed on that face of her slave.

'He surely must be inhaling the sweetest air there is' Brian said in a muffled voice.

'You keep your mouth shut or otherwise we would be inhaling her prison's air' Trion said trying to suppress Brian's voice.

'Sir Tyrion has arrived from Vasnagar, my queen' Said the advisor Little-finger to the queen, making Tyrion and Brian the focus of whole assembly.

' My father, Tywin Incestor , the lord of Vasnagar, has sent me to serve you, my grace' Said Tyrion as he bowed down to the Queen.

Queen Kareena burst into a roaring laughter as soon as she heard this.

'You are Tywin Incestor's son?' She said trying to control her laughter.

'Yes , my grace ' Trion said, unaffected by this humiliation. He has been humiliated enough for his height to be now affected by it.

' You can't serve me. You know, I am a queen and I won't marry anyone as you know. So, anyday, if I would feel the need of children, I would have to take the help of the hand of the queen' Kareena said ' But you can't help me. You won't be able to serve me then. Considering your length, your dick would not even be long enough to penetrate my navel, least my pussy' And Kareena again fell about with laughter.

Nervous laughter started arousing from all around the gathering.

' I won't even need a dick to satisfy you, my grace. I can make you pregnant by imagination alone' Tyrion said.

This time the whole assembly burst into laughter except Kareena and some of her surrounding men. She felt insulted.

' You are disrespecting our queen' Master Pycelle said furiously, feeling angry towards Tyrion's comments. Master Pycelle was one of the lady Madhuri's most trusted people, hence Queen's most trusted people. He was a learned man in science and medicine. He was very protective of the queen. Some even said he had a fatherly affection towards the queen.

' I am deeply apologetic for my comments my grace, if it offended you in any way.' Tyrion was not fool enough not to apologize.

' Of course you offended me Tyrion. Of course you did' The Queen said ' You said that you can make me pregnant just by thinking about me. Does I seem to you such an easy woman to get pregnant?' Kareena said.

'No my grace. I didn't meant that. You are a hard lady to get pregnant, my grace. The hardest in the seven kingdoms. Ask Master Pycelle if you don't trust me, he have been trying to do that from about 10 years my lady.' The whole court burst into a laughter. Master Pycelle was about to say something but Madhuri signaled him by her gracious hands to stay quiet.

'I just meant that I have knowledge and imagination enough to construct new strategies which might help you in the coming days' Tyrion continued.

Madhuri understood what he was talking about. Just before Kareena was about to say something silly she stood up and said ' Fair enough. You must be very tired from the long journey , Tyrion Incestor, you should get some rest. You would be announced as the Queen's hand , the first thing in the morning' Madhuri announced and dismissed the court.​

kareena-kapoor-155374709400.jpg

kwt.jpg

CHAPTER - 2
SOBHITA

Sobhita was a slave to a farmer in Veeryanagar. Once she was a fierce warrior . She knew exactly how to use her weapon , and was verse in it, but now all she did was follow orders of her master. She was the most beautiful slave her master ever had. She was huge and not a delicate flower , which most people expected women to be. But she had a heavenly body. She was 6 ft high, with glorious , round broad shoulders and chest where her huge , perfectly curved melons rested. She had perfectly round arms and a lean belly and back. Her buttocks were gigantic and rounder than a dome . She had big , muscular , fleshy thighs . Her thighs were so big that they barely let her extremely thin and tight pussy show. She was working in farm today, used by her master farmer in place of bull, to pull the plough. Her luscious body, fully uncovered from top to bottom, was pulling a plough , to cut the land for sowing . Her curvaceous arms were tied by a rope on the cross of the plough on her back, whose one side of the crossed plank went on the land attached with the blade, on which her master stood, dropping the seeds in the soil as soon as the blade cut it. Sobhita was a little bent from her waist, supporting the plank of the plough , which went on from her shoulders to her voluptuous back, leaving off her body , just after her lower part of her back, touching the lining between her buttocks. With her teeth gritted as she applied her full force , barely pulling out the sunk in plough and the weight of her master , putting one step after another as her booty jiggled as she walked . She was all soaked in her own sweat, her all body looking like someone massaged her roughly from oil. Her body was always that shiny, no matter there was the sweat or not. Sonakshi has come to know that Tyrion had been named the new hand of the queen. She knew this was the chance for her , she just needed to act and take the risk.

‘ Walk fast , you come eating giant whore’ the master shouted at her, as she slowed down a little bit, poking her ass cheeks with a pointy stick he had in his hand. He liked torturing her . She was his favorite slave. He used her in every way possible.

‘ What have you gone deaf? I said something ‘ The master poked her again maliciously.
‘ Yes, my lord’ Sobhita uttered and started trying to pull the plough harder. But her master couldn’t resist the torture , he started poking her calf as she pulled him and the plough.

‘ Faster you cock sucking whore’ Master said as he poked.
The master poked her once more, this time he poked at her thick thighs. Sobhita staggered.

‘ Don’t you fucking try to show that you are tired. You drink liters of cum everyday, your fucking gigantic body should have enough energy to pull this fucking thing whole your fucking miserable life. I would make you fuck by Tullies ’ the master said as he poked her hips violently.

Sobhita couldn’t take it no more. She had made a decision.

‘ Why you fucking stopped?’ her master shouted as she didn’t move ‘ Didn’t you hear me? ’
Sobhita didn’t respond. She was standing still. She pushed her arms away from the plank that bounded them, violently and broke the rope loose. Then she jerked the plough away from her. The master standing on the plough, fell off on the ground. Before he could collect all his senses, the enormous Sobhita was standing beside him, holding a rock in her hands. Master could see death in her beautiful eyes.

‘ No. no, no, please no’ all he could utter as she smashed his head open.

Sobhita heard a loud shriek as she smashed him. It wasn’t her master. It was the farmer working on the nearby farm . He was watching her doing it all. He started running , but Sobhita couldn’t care less for him.

‘ Fucker’ she muttered , as she picked up her black gown , first wiping the sweat on her knockers, then her face and then she put it on as she didn’t wanted to go fully revealed in front of the Queen.
3loBqQ.jpg

MV5-BZTYy-ZGI5-ZGYt-MDhj-Yy00-NDQy-LTlk-ODgt-NGUx-NDEw-Zj-Q2-Nm-E5-Xk-Ey-Xk-Fqc-Gde-QXVy-Mz-Yx-OTQ3.jpg

CHAPTER - 3
SOBHITA

Every day in the morning, the queen would sit on the throne, more accurately, on the face placed in the hole on the throne, and solve the realm’s problems.
After naming Tyrion the hand of the queen, the hearings proceeded as usual. The Queen did what she called justice to people .

‘ Who is next?’ Kareena asked impatiently as soon as she passed the judgement for the previous case.

‘ It’s a woman , my grace’ Littlefinger read out the details to the queen ‘ She was slave to one of our very reputed farmer. She was ploughing the field with her master , when she came in anger and smashed his head with a rock. A nearby farmer saw and reported the incident to the justice council, my grace’

‘Justice council’ was a group of people made for hearing the local people’s problems and then presenting it to the queen so she can pass the judgement.

The queen moved her eyes to the center of the court where the culprit was standing. She was a woman, about 6 ft high, broad shoulders and beautifully carved out eyes. She was standing there, holding her both the hands near her lower part of belly and holding her head high, watching the queen directly in the eye with a slight hint of smile on her face. Her face was mesmerizingly beautiful. Tyrion saw her and recognized her in a glance. Those eyes, those fucking eyes, who could ever fucking forget them?

Screenshot-2023-10-02-165226.jpg

‘ Is what lord Littlefinger just said correct?’ The Queen asked.

‘ Yes my grace’ Sobhita said, hardly moving her face.

‘ Do you accept that you killed your own master’

‘ Yes my grace’ Sobhita said, with a hint of smile.

‘Why did you do it?’

‘The fucker said he would get me fucked by Tullies, my grace’

The whole court started booing Sobhita. No lady in the entire, in the entire history of seven kingdoms has ever called her master a ‘fucker’ and that too in front of the court.

‘ Did you just said ‘ fucker’ to your master?’ The queen demanded explanation.

‘He is no longer my master my grace as you may know, he is dead’ Sobhita said with her head still high.

Kareena couldn’t take it no longer.

‘You have so much pride in you. Don’t you? Let’s see can that pride handle the shame when you would made naked in front of the whole court’ The queen said and gestured her servants.

Sobhita was still watching directly into the queen’s eyes, never even for once breaking the eye contact. Two servants approached Sobhita. Each of them seized Sonakshi’s black gown from opposite sides and teared it open. The dome of the court filled with hooting sounds of public.

Sobhita was standing in the middle of court, without a shred of cloth on her godly body and her head still held high. She didn’t even felt an ounce of shame . People had never seen such a voluptuous body in their entire life. She was a thick skinned ,breath taking beauty from head to top. Her hairs were up to her back. Her body had a natural glow like massaged with oil. She had broad and round shoulders with those soft but powerful round armed attached with them. Her chest held what people saw, was pair of her glorious tits, with dark brown areolas and nipples . Her tits were so big that the space on her chest seemed to be less for them. One couldn’t imagine how the dress was holding those knockers. They were so large and still not so saggy. They were pointy. Sobhita was so fair , that even green veins of her tits were clearly visible. Below the tits was her waist and below the waist was her shiny ass, hence making the hourglass like figure. Her buttocks were round and pussy had a light streak of hairs. Her thighs were so thick that while standing, they were touching each other. The public started to masturbate on her.

‘Oh she is heavenly’ someone from the crowd moaned.

The whole realm was masturbating on her ample body. Suddenly, something sticky flew towards Sobhita and landed on her gorgeous bosom. Someone threw his cum on her. The whole crowd went into hooting again. Another man shot his cum into air which landed into Sobhita’s silky hairs, one’s on her curvy waist. Sobhita was still looking at the queen, smiling stubbornly.

Queen raised her hand and everybody stopped throwing their cum at her.

‘ Arrest her and make her fuck by a bull, so hard that she cries for mercy and then cut her throat and throw her body in the sea’ Kareena passed the judgement.

‘ But my lady…’ Tyrion found himself interrupting the queen.

‘But what Tyrion?’ Kareena said, angrily.

‘ Not to offend , my grace, but she could be useful to you. She seems to be a warrior. I haven’t seen any lady ever fighting and she killed a man by just by a rock, so easily. She can be helpful’ Tyrion advised

‘ You are saying that I should not punish a culprit who murdered her own master. What message would it send to the other slaves? That they can too kill their masters and then stand in front of their queen , with such arrogance and no respect for me?’ The queen said furiously

‘ No my lady. I don’t say that you shouldn’t punish her. You should punish her, just not by death. And yes my lady , the woman is too arrogant to bow her beautiful face to you, for that I say, you should sit on her face everyday during court hearings, teaching her where she belongs and making the world see that how beautiful you yourself really are when you use a face that beautiful’ Tyrion said pointing towards Sonakshi ‘ For placing your ass upon and in addition to that she could be your slave for other parts of the day and she would be very useful for us in the upcoming wars’

Kareena looked at Sobhita, she sure was immensely beautiful and Kareena loathed her proud face looking at her like that.

‘Alright’ Kareena said taking a deep breath.

‘ Are you a good fighter slut?’ Kareena asked Sobhita

‘ Yes my grace’ She replied

‘ Do you agree to serve me until death frees you from your duty?’

‘Yes my grace’ Sobhita said.

‘ Okay.But how can I just trust you that you are a fighter? You have to show how clever and mighty you are’ Kareena said and pointed towards the Tully man standing in the corner holding a spear in his hand.

Tully were the outcasts. They were considered the lowest class people and it was a sin even to touch them. If any person accidentally or in any way came into contact of a Tully skin, he was considered no longer a pure soul and he or she was killed in order to give him liberation from this sin. Tullies lived outside of the Veeryanagri in the forest, however some Tullies worked for the queen and the local people as slaves , for low level works like cleaning the toilet, and washing the utensils etc.

‘He will come at you with his spear try to touch you, if he gets successful first he would mercilessly fuck you and then cut your throat’ At this the whole crowd went on to hooting. Never have been any high class man/woman has been punished to be fucked by Tully. This was a punishment considered to be worse than death.

‘If you somehow, manage to save yourself from him by this knife’ Kareena said pointing towards a knife as a servant handed it to Sobhita ‘ then you will get the mercy to be my slave’

‘But my grace this is not fair.’ Trion interrupted ‘ He has a spear and she just has a knife. She won’t be able to protect herself’

‘Life is not fair Tyrion’ Kareena said ‘ And if she is not able to protect herself how do you think she would serve me?’ Kareena said and looked at Sobhita, who was still standing her ground ‘ Do you agree?’

‘ Yes my grace’ Sobhita said

And Kareena gestured the Tully to attack. The Tully was about 7 ft high and was gigantic, he was twice as wide as Sobhita, and he held a spear. The Tully seeing such a high class flesh, started running towards her. Everyone was thinking that he might be the luckiest Tully alive to fuck such a high class woman. Everyone’s eyes were on the giant, everyone’s except Sobhita’s. She was still looking straight. She did not as much as flinched her eyes towards him. Her face bore no expression of fear.

A string of what seemed like white pearls started flowing from her tight lipped pussy , to her smooth, muscular , busty thighs, and started flowing to the ground, making her calf and thighs glossy. She was pissing herself . Her legs were soaked in her piss. Her piss began to flow to the ground. Those who saw that began laughing at her . But her face expression was still the same. She still didn’t even faced towards the Tully. The Tully was coming closer and closer towards her with his full speed, the people were excited to see as what would happen next, and suddenly his leg slipped on Sobhita’s piss, he fell on the ground making a sound of thud, his weapon fell from his hand’s grip. For the first time, Sobhita moved her head towards the Tully, and her eyes were as lethal as they were when she dropped the rock on her master. She lifted her knife and stabbed him in the neck. His blood spurted on her body, and he died instantly. The whole court stood up in horror and surprise. No one was expecting it. Somewhere from a corner , a sound of applause started coming, and the whole court burst into applause.

Two servants came running towards Sobhita with towels, and wiped her body off. The slave placing his face in the hole of throne was taken off from there. It was Sobhita’s place from now on. Sobhita walked to the stage as her thick thighs rubbed against each other, got under the throne and put her gorgeous face in the hole. The Queen Kareena was so happy to see that arrogant slut’s face in that hole . A big wide grin spread on Sobhita’s face , as Kareena planted her plump ass on her face. Sobhita felt her ass was as cool as ice and it was really soothing to have her ass on her face. Her nose tip touched her asshole, and her luscious lips almost taste Kareena’s pussy lips.

Screenshot-2023-10-02-200540.jpg

downloadfiles-wallpapers-1280-1024-kareena-kapoor-hot-photoshoot-7411.jpg

Sobhita-Dhulipala-Hot-images-4.jpg

CHAPTER - 4
TYRION

The queen dismissed the court and everybody started getting off their seats and heading to their respective quarters.

'Tyrion’ said Madhuri, acknowledging Tyrion struggling to reach up to her.

Tyrion finally caught up as Madhuri stopped for a while.

‘ Most people prefer to call me a dwarf or an Imp’ said Tyrion as he tried his best to keep up, and still kept lagging behind.

‘Most people still call me a whore' Madhuri said as she slowed her pace a little 'Ignoring other aspects of who I am, like the queen's stepmother, or someone who could get their throat cut at a wiggle of her finger. So, I prefer to see people as who they are- you desperate-to-please-your-father clever imp'

'nothing is hidden from your gaze I afraid, you ever-scheming-power-seeking whore' Tyrion paused and then added 'my lady!'

Madhuri showed a showy smile.

'Glad we see each other as who we are' Madhuri said and then suddenly bent down, grabbed Tyrion by his neck and put a small knife she had in her hand on his throat 'but lest we be careful about speaking the truth out, it might cost us our lives. Do not ever again put the whore word on your mouth in relation to me!'

And for the first time Tyrion saw Madhuri's cold gaze looking at him, and it sent shivers down his body.

'I..it might be a wrong political move to kill the son of your only ally in the world, my lady' Tyrion said, a bit nervous.

Madhuri left him and again adopted her showy smile.

Madhuri used to be a whore in Littlefinger’s brothel. After Kareena’s mother and his first wife’s death Veeryanagar’s King started to remain upset, so Littlefinger used to send some whores to cheer him up. Madhuri was one of them. The King fell in love with her. And when she got pregnant, he took her out of that brothel, and married her, making her the queen. About 20 years after the king died due to what the master Pycelle called a heart attack and princess Kareena was named the Queen of the seven kingdoms.

'Your father doesn't care one bit about you. Infact, his alliance with Veeryanagar might be more important to him'

‘ Then why did you anoint me as the queen's hand? You could have easily have sent me back ,or made me your prisoner , as clearly , it was my brother who you were expecting’ Tyrion asked.

‘As I said, I see people for who they are. We need you in the war Tyrion. You have knowledge and tactics, both of which can be useful in winning the war. The queen doesn’t trust anybody in the council, and neither can you trust anyone, which makes you perfect fit for the hand. Prove your loyalty to The Queen, Tyrion. Make the Queen trust you, and then you can trust the Queen’

‘And by Queen, I understand you are referring to yourself’ Madhuri stopped abruptly and looked at Tyrion.

‘You are a clever man ,Tyrion’ She said as he started walking again.

‘ Well that's all I have. A big mind and a big dick’ Trion remarked.

‘I doubt the latter one’ Madhuri said smirking.

‘Oh , you insult me, my lady. If I would have been a little shorter , you would have called me a clever, desperate-to-please-his-father dwarf with three legs’
Madhuri burst into laughter at this one. A genuine laughter.

'You could, my lady, on the other hand, just avoid the war. All you have to do is send her home'

'If the war was not to happen, we won't need you would we, Tyrion? So, it's in both of our best interests if we concentrate on winning the war than avoiding it' Madhuri said sternly, shutting Tyrion up.

Tyrion nodded and took leave from her and started looking for Brian. He found him with some ladies outside the court.

06madhuri.jpg

Madhuri-Dixit-2013-Photoshoot-Pictures-Infography-1.jpg

‘Where have you been?’ Tyrion taunted as he gestured Brian to follow him.

‘ Just fondling some tits outside the court’ Bran said

‘You are paid to keep me safe, not to fondle some breasts while I am alone with strangers here’

‘ I don’t think a lady in her 50’s could have harmed you in anyway.' Bran said referring to Madhuri.

'Oh you underestimate her'

'Most she could have done was suffocate you by pressing you between her giant titties’ Bran said referring to Madhuri .

‘People can die that way, you know’ Trion said, half humorously

‘Where are we going?’ Brian asked as he walked behind Tyrion

‘To Littlefinger's famous brothel’​

CHAPTER - 5
MRUNAL

Madhuri, after his conversation with Tyrion, had something very important to attend to. She went to the door of the dungeon and asked her guards to leave her alone. Then she went downtairs.

The passage in the dungeon was dark but was lit by torches hanging on the walls. There was pin drop silence. Madhuri's heels echoed as she walked through the hallway in her saree. She stopped at one cell and opened it. It was a really narrow cell with one bed, one small skylight, a torch and a pot full of water. On the bed sat a very beautiful woman, moonlight coming through the skylight shone on her face as she looked towards Madhuri.

She was wearing a blue and silver coloured dhoti, her blouse showed an evocative cleavage and she had a garland around her neck, its flowers still fresh, just like her face. Her face bore a calming and serene quality and she spoke with elegance and composure.

'I'm sorry we are having to keep you longer than we want to. I had instructed the servants to set up a room for you, a room meant for princesses, but I heard you were adamant about staying in a small narrow cell like this only. It's dark even in the day here' Madhuri said

'I am a captive and no amount of luxuries would make me forget that. I can breathe here better, away from all the debauchery that is going on outside' Mrunal said, her big, serene eyes sat on Madhuri.

'You surely are your father's daughter. If I could, I would have left you and your kingdom alone. I have no enmity from you and your people. But such are the ways of fate, it often brings two people least ineterested in each other together. You can go to your self righteous and noble land as soon as my son comes back to his normal self. Until then you would have to live here. You can live here or in the palace, that's your choice'

Mrunal didn't say anything. With her every breathe one could feel her breasts pumping out. Her face was so moisturised that it looked like as if she had just taken a bath, and yet an appealing sadness came through her eyes.

'I take it you met my son today'

'I did'

'Did he recogonise you?'

'He did'

'What did he say? Did he say anything about me?' Madhuri lost her composure for a bit and suddenly sounded a little desperate.

'No. We talked about fields and flowers'

'My son was a great warrior. The best of them all.'

'A ruthless killer' Mrunal interjected

'Noble warriors like your father who care about the enemy often get killed in the war. Only a ruthless killer survives'

'Is that why King Vaman met his end on the field?' Mrunal said, a little pride for her beliefs in her voice.

'haha you would think this would make me angry, but it doesn't. King Vaman even though he ruled this debaucherous, hedonistic land as you call it, was a noble man at heart. He married the whore he fell in love with. How many Kings can say that?' Madhuri said, as she stood up and started leaving.

'My father' Mrunal said, and Madhuri stopped midway 'even though he had many differences with King Vaman, deeply regretted his death'

'Hmmm I appreciate that' Madhuri said.

'None of that would be coming in way when he comes here to get this godforsaken place out of your icy grip' Mrunal was fiery as she looked at Madhuri in a calmed down, controlled rage.

'Tell me one thing, Princess Mrunal, why is it that you fell digusted by everything we do so much, you resist our world and yet when my son calls for you to spend time with him, you never resist'

Mrunal looked straight into Madhuri's eyes and said

'In my land, we understand it our duty to look after someone ill'

'I respect your nobility princess, I really do, but in our land you can't survive with nobility, in our land, to get a handful, you first have to get an assful' Madhuri said, and left the cell, locking Mrunal behind it.

Screenshot-2023-09-28-191627.jpg

Fdza-L9w-VQAAmh6b.jpg

CHAPTER - 6
WAR OF THE WORLDS

It so rarely happens that the entire world is under attack from an another world. And in such times it is only wise to fight together forgetting all the differences, and strive for the common victory. This is what all the four kingdoms did. Vaman- The king of Veeryanagar, joined hands with King of Vasnagar- Tywin, King of Shailnagri- Robert and King of Vastunagri- Ananda to fight the common threat.

The kings and their armies fought with valour and bravery, but it was one warrior who stood out the most- Vaman and Madhuri's son, Aarya. Aarya fought with such a staunch indifference to the pain of the enemies that it sent tremors down the entire enemy army. And this same lack of compassion for other people made King Ananda despise him.

Infact King Ananda and his empire despised all other civilisations, most of all Veeryanagar where evil prevailed, there was no trust and harmony between people, half of the public went empty stomach to the bed while the other half engaged in debauchery. Such evil hedonistic people were something the King never wanted to see in his own empire, where people lived happily as a community and had trust and harmony between them. It was said that there were no thieves in Vastunagri because one steals to quell his hunger and no one slept hungry in Vastungari.
King Ananda tok an oath that he would never let such debauchery enter his empire and his people would lead a noble and proud life and would have nothing to do with the people of other empires out of purely diplomatic and economic relations.

As the war came to an end, this alliance did attain a laborious victory but it was albiet a sad one. King Vaman got killed in the war and his son, Aarya suffered a serious injury. Aarya suffered memory loss and suffered through continuous deliriums throughout days and nights.

Since, King Vaman had only one son and he was unfit to be a king, his only daughter Kareena was anointed as the Queen.

Master Pycelle used everything in his might to treat Prince Aarya but no success. Prince Aarya would suffer dream like deliriums and hallucinations like a mad person, and in these hallucinations he would see a far away land, full of lush greenery and health. He would often hear a giggle, and see a Princess sitting under a Banyan tree. He would approach her and she would look at him and say 'Why have you not taken me from this digusting place yet?' with a very serene smile.

Prince Aarya became obsessed with his dreams and hallucinations. He would paint them everywhere, talk about them deludedly as if they were the real world but he never remembered people he was related to.

It was Littlefinger who identified Princess Mrunal from Prince Aarya's paintings, and Master Pycelle said her presence might alleviate Prince Aarya's illness. Since King Ananda's disgust for all other civilizations was a known fact, it was decided to kidnap Princess Mrunal. And to do that, they had to take the help of the enigmatic Aishwarya. Aishwarya warned about the dangers it would mean for the Kingdoms of Veeryanagar and Vasnagar but upon persistence smuggled Princess Mrunal with the help of pirates, from the same route she used to smuggle other slaves.

However, the person who kidnapped her from Vastunagri for money and gave her to the pirates was captured by King Ananda's arm. The pirates and Vastunagri Kingdom had a long standing understanding between them and they had never been at war for the past 100 years. The chief of the pirates didn't want this understanding to end, and so he found out the pirates who did this unforgivable deed. they were captured and before being Slain for state crime, they were interrogated, and they named Littlefinger (who worked for the Queen) (Aishwarya was only the middle man and had only introduced the pirates to the Littlefinger, who then explained the pirates their job and gave them their money) who on Queen's orders gave them the job to Kidnap Princess Mrunal and smuggle her to their land.

King Ananda after hearing this started organising his army and ships. The Pirate chief also offered his ships and men for the deed. The general public was furious towards the foreign civilisation for doing this unforgivable crime against their civilisations and everyone wanted to enlist in the army to bring back the Princess.
Screenshot-2023-10-03-164112.jpg

Screenshot-2023-09-28-191004.png

CHAPTER - 7
TYRION

Littlefinger's brothel was one of the main attractions of Veeryangar. Whores with everybody type were available there and the temptation for anyone passing it by to enter it was too high, for at the entrance stood a 30 ft big naked statue of a woman, whom people have now come to know as 'Mother of whores'. She had a playful and yet a serious mature face. Someone who seemed like they would carry themselves with immense grace and yet shamefully the statue stood naked. They say every body part of the statue was proportional to the real woman who had existed, and was made after consultation with actual people who had touched, groped and felt the actual flesh of that woman. Her tits were enormous and were coming out of the frame of her entire build. They had nipples as big as some people's unerect penis. Her big round hips bore the tension of the entire world's men's lust. One of the hip had a dent on them because the statue stood on that leg and that woman's other leg was on her second leg's thigh, her toes curled on her gigantic round fleshy thighs (although the metal was made of gold alloys, but it represented the flesh the actual woman had). Her calves on the bent leg were heavenly and made a perfect seducing curve. Her pussy was tightly packed and those lips seemed like they would never be not tight.

‘You think that woman is in there’ Brian said, staring at the statue, standing in front of the brothel with Tyrion.

‘I don’t think that woman is anywhere now’

‘I would fuck the sweat out of this meat packing, until she shines like moon’

‘People say she used to shine like a moon’

‘I can’t imagine a real person looking like this. Must be a real valourous woman to carry those fuckers around on her chest everyday haha’ Brian laughed but Tyrion just kep staring at her.

‘I’m hard just looking at the statue’

‘That’s why Lord Littlefinger positioned the great lady here’ It was Varys’ voice.

‘Welcome my lord!’ he said bowing to Tyrion ‘so that people crossing the brothel by would get swirled in by the promise of heavenly pleasure’

‘Do you ever get tempted by this, Lord Varys?’ Tyrion was his mischievous self again.

‘I’m afraid I don’t have the right tool to get tempted my Lord’

‘I’m sorry, Lord Varys is a eunuch’ Tyrion said to Brian ‘which means he doesn’t get tempted by lust- tits, cunts, cocks and all that stuff. But I’m sure, even you get tempted by money, booty… Power’ Tyrion said looking in Lord Varys’s eyes.

‘My only temptation is my duty towards the realm my lord’ Varys said as he bowed again.
‘Oh you’re boring Varys’ Tyrion said and started walking inside the Brothel.

The Brothel was a big establishment. There were rooms and halls and alleyways disappearing into other alleyways and dungeons. There were women everywhere, some clad, some naked. Men were there, having their way with them or at least trying. Tyrion saw in a room, a 7ft tall man and he had picked a 5ft woman in his hands, pushing and pulling her on his cock like she was a doll. She was screaming and her hair was flying everywhere.

In another room, a woman was licking semen off the floor and two guys were laughing as she did that and then occasionally she would let out a chuckle with them as well. There were exotic women there who spoke foreign tongues and did wonders with their body. Tyrion saw one woman bending backwards and then being throatfucked by a lusty man.

‘See Littlefinger is not a boring man’ Tyrion remarked.

i-m-happy-alive-profoundly-841944190.webp

xcofviujipg71.jpg

Varys signaled Tyrion regarding to Brian.

‘You stay in this lovely company of these women. I’m going to be back soon’ Tyrion said and Lord Varys took him through a secret passway. There in a big, well lit room sat Littlefinger, the master of the coin, who stood up to bow to the hand of the queen, Tyrion.

‘Lord tyrion!’ he said.

‘Littlefinger, the reason for this meeting being arranged here?’

‘I’m afraid due to the nature of the subject, it was important for it to be super secretive’ Littlefinger said with his ever smiling, ever keeping-his-cards-hidden face.

‘And pray tell the reason for this meeting’

‘Queen’s assassination attempt’ It was Lord Varys who said this.

‘What?’ Tyrion was surprised to hear this.

‘Last week, before you reached the town, an assassin attempted to kill the Queen. Luckily the Queen’s guard, The Mountain, saved her and the guards captured the assassin but as of yet we have been unsuccessful in getting out who sent her here’ Littlefinger said.

‘Her?’ Tyrion was surprised again.

‘It… was a woman my lord’ Lord Varys said.

‘A woman assassin. How interesting! And why is it that this meeting is not being held in the Queen’s presence?’
‘As by now you’ve gotten to know my lord’ Littlefinger said ‘Queen doesn’t concern herself with such trivial matters. Her passions are different and she prefers to spend the day engaged with them and leaves the responsibility of her safety on out shoulders, specifically on the shoulders of the Hand of the Queen, you’

‘Oh, that’s not pressurizing at all!’ Tyrion said sarcastically ‘ And pray tell why only three of us?’

‘I suspect that someone on the small council might be behind this attempt…’ Varys said.

‘Specifically the Queen’s stepmother’ Littlefinger interjected.

Tyrion looked at both of them for a second.

‘Oh yes, of course the whore who used to keep beneath your toe who then went on to become the Queen of the realm did it!’ Tyrion said looking at LIttlefinger ‘ Don’t be jealous of her Littlefinger, you didn’t have what she had to offer the king’

‘I’m of course talking about love,’ Tyrion slyly added. This put a smile on Lord Varys’ face.

‘I’m afraid Littlefinger is right, my lord! Although, our prime suspect was King Ananda to send an assassin to kill the Queen for kidnapping his daughter. And that’s the general public’s view, which Queen Madhuri has control to gain sympathy for their cause in the upcoming war. But… I’m afraid to say that King Ananda isn’t a full to try to kill the Queen, specifically because he knows who actually gave the orders’

‘The attempt happened after a game of duel the Queen had arranged for her entertainment. The assassin came as one of the players in her armor, slayed down five of our best warriors in the duel and then attempted to put a dagger through the Queen’s heart, that is before The Mountain groped her and knocked her out’

‘Good lord, this assassin seems like a piece of work I’d be interested in meeting with’

‘I’m afraid it won’t be possible my lord. And that is the reason we suspect it to be Queen Madhuri. Immediately after the attempt, she ordered the Mountain to lock the assassin in one of her secret cells, which only she has access to. She didn’t give it to the Kingdom’s prison for interrogation. Last week we even sent down one of our assassin to her secret cell through a secret passage but I’m afraid there was no one there in the cells but King Ananda’s daughter Mrunal’

Tyrion was stumped hearing this.

‘We think she has either killed the assassin so that she won’t name her or helped her escape’ Littlefinger said ‘and if no further action is taken there might be another attempt on the Queen’s life’
‘But why would she attempt the murder of her own stepdaughter’ Tyrion was melodramatic.

‘Do not insult us by acting so naive my lord, we all know about Queen Madhuri’s ambitions’ Littlenfinger said with his sly smile.

‘I would not hear a word against the people’s beloved whore Queen Madhuri’ Tyrion said sarcastically, standing up.

‘Thank you for your invaluable views my lords, but i’m afraid I would have to take my leave now’ Tyrion said as he started to leave the room and then stopped suddenly ‘Increase the Queen’s safety guards’ he said and went out.

— — —

b3990d059053017db6bba1683b2ec65b.jpg

Tyrion and Brian entered the Master’s lab, and saw that the old master was lying on a whore, trembling and trying to fuck her while fondling another whore’s tits.
As soon as he saw Trion, frightened, he fell on the floor.

‘Who let you in my lab, during my private hours , you imp’ Master said viciously
‘I am Queen’s hand. I can go wherever I want, no one can stop me from coming to their private places, master. Least of all the people who call me an imp’

‘You ladies ,Out’ Tyrion said, gesturing the whores towards the exit

‘And our dude can get dressed’ Trion took a jab on Pycelle.

Master Pycelle somehow got his saggy body in his robes.

‘What do you want?’ Pycelle asked.

‘ Anything to increase my sexual activities’ Trion said

‘ I don’t have any such thing’ Pycelle said, trying to end the matter as quickly as possible.

‘ Oh , you are not saying you are able to fuck these whores and do all these things with them without any help of any medicine? Well that would make me jealous. And what do I do to people I am jealous of, Brian?’ Tyrion asked

‘ You take away the thing from them of which you are jealous of’

‘And what is it in this case, Brian?’

‘Maester Pycelle’s magic cock, obviously’ Brian threatened.

Pycelle, a little afraid , got on his feet quickly, and opened a drawer and handed Tyrion a packet of tablets

‘Be careful with them, If you would take more than 1, you will go wild. You won’t be able to control your lust’

‘ Who wants to control it? I want to let it flow’ Tyrion said as he put the packet of tablets in his pockets.

‘ How long would it take them to wear off?’ Trion asked as he wandered around in the lab.

‘ About 3-4 hours’

Tyrion suddenly gave a door beside him, a push and it opened in a room, along the walls, Trion saw a lady’s legs fully naked. He wasn’t able to see other parts of the lady.

‘ What is this Master?’ Trion asked ‘ Are you raping her?’

Master Pycelle got nervous with Trion’s new discovery.
‘ No……No’

‘ You are raping her right?’

‘ No my lord’

‘ Then what is this?’ Tyrion pressured Pycelle

In the room, a girl was stuck in a hole in the wooden wall, her long sexy legs, on which she was standing and hips on one side and her other body parts on the other side . Her legs were chained and couldn’t move , just like her hands. Trion got to the other side of the wall to see her face. Her face was gagged with a dirty cloth, and was smeared with a greasy black substance, and yet she looked beautiful. Her legs were long and athletic. Her ass was round and glorious. It looked like that of a horse.
Screen-Shot-2017-12-26-at-9-35-43-AM.png

kat.jpg

maxresdefault-1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

‘ You are raping her’ Tyrion confirmed.

‘She is special, my lord’ Pycelle muttered in fear.

‘ Special? How? Does she gives golden eggs in morning?’

‘ Her ass is out of this world. It can do something, no other ass in the world can do’

‘ It sure is beautiful’ Tyrion said as he stared at that piece of work ‘ But nothing about it looks out of this world. But maybe I can’t tell’

Tyrion was shorter than even the legs of the girl. He got a box from nearby and put it behind her legs and stood up on it.

‘But my instrument can always tell’ Trion said as he took his 12 inch dick out ‘ He is never wrong about these things’

Tyrion held the girl from her hips and placed the tip of his cock, on her asshole, and pushed a little. It was smooth. The tip of his dick entered her butthole, like butter. There was something different about this asshole. As soon as the tip entered the hole, it slowly, leisurely gulped the whole cock, like someone inside her ass was sucking it . Tyrion pulled his half of dick out, from that ass, and all he had to do was stop pulling, and that plump ass of hers gulped it down. Her asshole tissues were all around Trion’s dick outside, like trying to suck something out of it from all around. Tyrion couldn’t control it. He came inside her ass. This was so quick.

‘ Skin of her asshole is made from different tissue, my lord, as soon as your dick enters it, the wet tissue gets all around your dick and pushes it inside . You don’t need to apply force or push to go further’

Tyrion got his dick out. ‘This experience is an adventure , master Pycelle. I would like to experience more of it any other time. And why are you keeping her like that? Torturing her? You are a vile person, Master Pycelle’ Tyrion accused as he started walking outside the room.

‘ She doesn’t give up my lord. She won’t let anyone fuck her. So I had to force her’ Pycelle said

‘ What is her name?’ Tyrion asked as he got near the exit of Pycelle’s lab.

‘Ummm... Zoya’ said Pycelle hesitantly, and Tyrion walked away.​

Ohh god what a story actually,it is unfolding like a piece of art and this is just the beginning...

Introduction of the characters itself is too good,when i saw the helpess woman bound like this and saw the image of katrina,my heart automatically skips,and it would be really interesting to know who's the one behind the queen's assassination....

Keep doing bro,you're a gem🙌🙌

Back