• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story GAME OF FLESH AND BONES

The female character you like the most?

• Total voters
Thank you brother! I'm glad you liked it and thanks for putting your detailed thoughts! I'm happy hearing them and excited to tell the rest of the story.
If you loved it until now, you'll love the next parts as well. It's only gonna get hotter sexier more mysterious and a lot of sex lol

CHAPTER - 8
TYRION

HD-wallpaper-raone-bollywood-actress-kareena-kapoor.jpg

Sobhita’s bold feminine face looked serene and calm with its closed eyes. Kareena’s ass cheeks parted as both the cheeks slid down on Sobhita’s face, on each of her face cheeks.

Queen Kareena signaled everyone to sit down and the proceedings of the day were started.

‘A few farms up in the north were attacked by this group of Baeris women before Kingdom’s guards were notified and they captured them’ Tyrion read up from the perch and then looked in front and skipped his next breath.

In front of the court stood 5 women, each one as big as a tree. Tyrion had heard that Baeris men and women were the tallest of our kind, but it was his first time seeing them. They were all standing there, all of them stripped naked by the villagers for their crime. They had big breasts as big as watermelon sagging on their chest and thighs thicker than Tyrion himself.

‘Haha! You are an ugly lot’ the Queen said and fell into a laughter.

‘I suppose it would be better to pass a judgment on their crime, my queen’

Kareena got rubbed in a wrong way with this.

‘Oh you got empathy for these creatures do you? Or is it that you find them beautiful, Lord Tyrion?’ said Kareena.

‘No my queen…’

‘You must find their low hanging cunt quite arousing’

The entire court erupted into laughter.

‘So I’ve decided…’ Kareena roared. The entire court fell silent ‘ …the punishment for these creatures. And as the Queen’s hand, Lord Tyrion himself will punish these ugly looking savages and reprimand them so they would never dare to enter our farms’

The courtyard erupted into applause. A few ‘all hail the queen’ were also heard.

‘Lord Tyrion, go and have a bite off their cunts’ Kareena said in a mocking tone.

‘What?’

‘Yes, you heard it right. Go and have a bite off their cunts. They should scream in pain and agony. Don’t you want to reprimand them?’

‘I do my queen but there are other methods’

‘Are you questioning my methods of justice Lord Tyrion’ Queen was offended.

‘No, my Queen’ Tyrion said, taking a breath and accepting whatever she said.

‘Then GO!’ Kareena screamed ‘And no stool for him’ she said, looking at a guard bringing a stool ‘Lord Tyrion is gonna do it on his own’

Tyrion, humiliated, went to the center of court near one of the women. There was enough space between their legs for him to stand. He stood between their legs and looked up.

‘Yes, Jump!’

Tyrion jumped but couldn’t catch their pussy lips. The entire court erupted into laughter.

Tyrion grabbed on to the thighs of the women and then with a thrust jumped and missed by an inch.

Sobhita felt ripples on the Queen’s inner thigh as she roared with laughter.

Tyrion changed the woman to see if he could grab some other woman’s lips. He took a jump at another one’s cunt and could only touch it by his hand. Even Mdhuri was laughing watching an imp missing a giantess’s vagina.

Tyrion took a jump at another one and this time grabbed her cunt with his hand and hung on it with it. The Court was dying laughing. The woman, bound by ropes, was screaming. But her scream was subdued by the laughter. Tyrion pulled his face up with immense struggle and finally took a bite at the cunt. The woman started to jump and Tyrion fell on the floor with a thud.

At this point, after the court was sufficiently entertained, Madhuri intervened and advised the Queen to give the criminals a normal punishment.

The Queen agreed and said that due to the hand’s incompetence it’s better to give them the usual punishment.

— — —

After dismissing the court, Queen Kareena and Queen Madhuri went for a walk. They ordered most of the guards to stay behind.

‘Tell me The Queen’s beloved’ Tyrion asked, catching up to Sobhita who was taking a walk in the garden ‘how does it feel spending your entire day in the darkness of the Queen’s ass cheeks?’

‘Better than being openly humiliated in front of the court I suppose my lord’ Sobhita retorted.
‘If only the Queen knew the truth, you would be the one being humiliated, and I’m afraid..’ Tyrion said with a serious face ‘... slain’

‘Are you threatening me little lord!’

‘Threatening you? Oh no!’ Tyrion said ‘I’ve always admired how you got no respect for people’s class and give up that facade as soon as you sense a little bit of threat’ Tyrion said trying to hug Sobhita’s thighs. But Sobhita kicked him away.

‘I only come to you with a business proposal. I have a work you do for me and in return I don’t tell the queen the truth’

Tyrion was still sticking to her thigh.

‘Oh you irritating imp! You are blackmailing me!’

‘I’d say more of… seducing you’

‘You would never have a shot at me. Not in million years’

‘Oh come on, think of it. We both are outcastes. Me by my physicality and you by your social standing’

‘I’d day you are an outcast. I’m doing just fine. Leave my leg’

‘Would you do it?’

‘What’s the job?’

Tyrion left her thigh and told her the job.

‘If you get caught, we do not know each other ’ he told her.

iodx9wzajf1b1.jpg

MV5-BN2-Qw-Nzk2-Ym-Ut-OTBj-ZS00-OWMy-LTk3-Zm-It-MDIx-Zj-Y0-NWJh-NDE0-Xk-Ey-Xk-Fqc-Gde-QXVy-Mz-Yx-OTQ.jpg

— — —

In the middle of the night there was a knock on Tyrion’s window. Tyrion opened to see what it was and someone knocked him down with a kick.

‘There are guards in front of your room, you imp!’ Sobhita said as she put a sack through the window into the room.

‘Your work is done, and I won’t be doing any more favors’

‘We’ll see’ Tyrion said and Sobhita went away just as she had come.

Tyrion pulled the heavy sack into the middle of the room, and opened it. There was a gagged woman inside it. He ungagged her.

‘I take it you didn’t give them your name, Katrina’ Tyrion said, pouring a drink for her and himself.

Katrina was tired and sweaty but yet looked fiery.

‘I am King Tywin’s…’

‘I know who you are’ Katrina said, taking the drink ‘No, I didn’t open my mouth, if that’s all that concerns you’

‘Why tho… is what concerns me… what has my dad on you that you didn’t even tell them your real name. Even after this much torture’

‘I gave him my word’

‘Oh your word! Wow!’

‘I do not go back on my word!’

‘In exchange for what tho?’

‘That’s none of your business imp’ Katrina said gulping down the drink in one breath ‘and it’s not gonna help you when I’m gonna kill you’ she said breaking the glass and holding its shard as a weapon.

‘Kill me?’ Tyrion asked, still sipping his drink coolly ‘I just saved your life’

‘You violated me’

‘I played my role. In fact your angelic ass kind of saved you. My orders were to kill you’ Tyrion said, pouring another drink.

Katrina was stunned to hear this.

‘My dad , your master or whatever he is to you, ordered me to kill you’

‘He ordered an imp to kill me?’

‘I mean he ordered me to get you killed’
‘I don’t believe you’

‘Read it for yourself’ Tyrion said handing her a letter ‘What did you expect. You were a liability for him’

Katrina calmed down after reading the letter.

‘I told your father I would not utter a word if I get caught’

‘Well you see, not a lot of word-keepers around here’

‘He betrayed me’

‘I won’t take it personally’ Tyrion quipped.

‘My services to your father are over. I will be going my own way now.’ Katrina started climbing the window.

‘That way is back to the prison. Queen’s guards will be all over the place to find you. Stay here for a couple of days and then you are free to go wherever you want’ Tyrion warned.

Katrina stopped.

‘Also, I did save your life. You owe me. Atlanta night or two’

‘Not in a million years’

‘Why does everyone keep saying that? I’m sure my dad never had the taste of your angelic ass, otherwise he would never have ordered to kill you’ Tyrion said, groping Ktrina’s plump ass. Katrina pushed him away.

‘Since you are no longer bound by my dad’s word, why did he order you to kill Queen Kareena?’

‘He never ordered me to kill Queen Kareena you fool, he ordered me to kill Queen Madhuri’ the words echoed through the room and Tyrion’s mind for several seconds.

IMG-20230923-190107-326.jpg

fb93a2bba97274b5643edb6ad9b56a12.jpg

CHAPTER - 9
KAREENA
Kareena-Kapoor-Hot-1.jpg

It has been about 2 hrs since Queen Kareena has come to hunt with her 5 servants and nobody have seen anything yet. Every Wednesday morning Kareena with her 5 servants would go hunting in the jungle. After trying about 2-3 hrs when she couldn’t hunt a single animal, she would order her servants to hunt one for her , and then boast all day long in the court about how bravely she hunted a tiger.

‘A tiger, A tiger’ Suddenly a servant cried, pointing in the direction of the bushes.

Everybody jumped into motion. They thumped their horses and everybody’s horse bolted across the jungle behind the tiger. Everybody’s except Kareena’s . Kareena’s horse just wouldn’t run. It would walk behind lazily. Kareena , with her soft palm of her hand, thumped on the horse’s back. But it just wouldn’t move. Kareena was left behind while everyone was chasing the tiger like a wind.

‘ Stop’ Kareena hollered irritated ‘ Stop. I am your Queen’

Abruptly, everyone stopped their horses

‘ I should lead you , you fools, you have to stay behind’ Kareena told them.

‘ But we will loose the tiger, my grace’ One of the servants uttered, collecting his guts.

‘ I don’t fucking care’ The Queen spat the words viciously.

‘ This fucking horse just won’t run ‘ She said as she thumped again, and again, frustrated.

Frustrated by the horse , Kareena poked him by her pointy elbow. And suddenly, the horse shot into air like a bullet, piercing out the wind, running wildly. Kareena was bouncing on his back, frightened. ‘Saaaaavvvvvveee……meeeee…….’ She screamed, as her voice faded as the horse disappeared from the servants’ sight. Kareena tried to pull its harness and make it come to halt, but of no use. She was frightened beyond imagination. She somehow managed to keep mounted on the horse. The horse had gone wild. Kareena’s ass has been slipped on the rear of horse’s back . She was leaning on the horse’s back to keep herself from falling. Frightened, she closed her eyes.

After some time, she noticed that the horse has come to a halt. Her heart was still pounding against her chest. She, slowly, expecting herself to be safe, opened her eyes. And what she saw made her lungs come to her throat. She, mounted on the horse, was surrounded by a group of men. Just then it came to Kareena’s mind that Tullies lived in the jungles. They were Tullies. The horse was standing in the middle of tully slum. Kareena moved her eyes around . They were a bunch of filthy men with dark complexions . Kareena felt disgusted . She won’t even spit on such people. Dirt was all over their filthy body and they were moving forward.

‘ I……..I ……..I am your Queen’ Kareena said stammering from fear. Words barely left Kareena’s mouth, her lower lip was shivering from terror. ‘I orrrder you to stop right there, and give me another horse so that I can get back to the palace’ Kareena demanded foolishly. But the men won’t stop.

‘I said sto….’ As soon as Kareena opened her mouth again , a Tully seized Kareena from her beautiful silky long hairs and pulled her from the horse. Kareena fell in the sand on the ground.
‘ Aaaahhhhh……’ She screamed , but nobody cared. Her face was smeared in the sand. Kareena was lying in the sand, helpless, all the Tully men standing, surrounding her. All except one man. A giant man was sitting just out the circle , watching all other men abusing Kareena. Two Tullies seized Kareena’s gown from opposite sides and teared it apart , just like Kareena made her servants do to Sonakshi. But in this case, Kareena wasn’t proud of showcasing her body like Sonakshi was. She tried to hide her small perky tits from her one hand and her pussy lips from other. No one wants to show their body to a Tully. But the Tullies were filled with lust. Never they had ever tated the flesh of a high class girl, and that too a queen. It was a jackpot for them. One fully seized Kareena from her soft round arms and rolled her on the belly , so that Kareena’s face was in sand . and her ass, in its full texture, shone in the faces of Tully men.

‘Ufff, what an ass’ A Tully moaned.

Their rough hands started to linger on Kareena’s soft, pink, hot bubble butt,. Some of the men were caressing her thin leaned back. One of the Tully bit on her fleshy hip. Kareena left a huge shriek. One Tully moved her hips apart, and her came into the view, the hole everybody would want to enter at least once in their lives. Everybody touched their index finger to their tongues , and started poking her butthole. Kareena had never experienced such a rough touch on her most sensitive part of her body. The giant outside the circle was watching it all. He couldn’t have it no longer. He abruptly stood up , and barged through the crowd, seized Kareena from each of her lean thighs, lifted her up, and at once with a single stroke , he made Kareena sit on his , his dick tearing apart her sweet, little butthole.

‘Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh……..’ Kareena left huge, ear piercing bellow. It seemed like her beautiful green eyes would just pop out. Tears started rolling down her cheeks. Kareena sensed that she wasn’t able to breathe. Someone from the Tully thumped her on the back and the lungs started sucking air again. The giant was twice the size of Kareena , and his dick was as thick as Kareena’s arm. Kareena was on the giant’s dick, her thighs held by him, her calves and feet hanging in the air and her head against the giant’s chest , her eyes watching the crowd in front of her. Two of the men started licking Kareena’s feet. With their tongues caressing the soles of their respected Queen; taking her toe in their mouth, sucking it with all their might. None of the Tullies were tall enough so that their dicks would reach to her pussy. So, one of the Tully took a stone from nearby, stood up on it and inserted his cock in Kareena’s pussy and other started to caressing her from their hands. Someone took her nipples between his thumb and index finger and squeezed them as hard as possible. Kareena howled like a bitch. Kareena was already in a hell of pain. The giant lifted Kareena up from his dick , and with one blow , entered his cock again in her ass . Kareena left a scream , the whole jungle could hear.. Her servants who were trying to find Kareena heard her cry of helplessness , and started to follow the voice. But the giant wasn’t seeming to mind her scream , instead he loved it , he lifted her again and made her fall on his dick, again and again. Kareena had stopped breathing , but he wasn’t stopping. Kareena’s body was shivering , like a body shivers in cold. The giant pushed her once more against the dick and this time it was he who moaned. He spurted his cum in Kareena’s ass. He took his dick out and threw Kareena in sand like a toy and went away. Someone massaged and thumped her back and she started breathing again.

‘Pleasssseeee….let meeee…. Gooooo’ Kareena started squealing for mercy. ‘Please….’ Like a beggar. She started touching their feet , joining her hands. One dick came and inserted his rod inside Kareena’s heavenly built mouth, which she opened for begging for mercy. Kareena knew better than to bite. She like a obeying slave started to suck. She sucked the tip of the dick. Her tongue, absorbing all the juices from the Tully cock, as she rolled it around the cock. The Tully pushed her head against his dick forcefully. Even his balls entered her mouth. One could practically see the shape of his cock, down Kareena’s throat. Kareena’s tongue was still on its work. And then the Tully came in her throat. His dick began to grow short. Kareena wouldn’t even have to swallow the cum . It was already in her stomach. He took his dick out , half of his cum falling out her mouth. Her chin smeared with the sticky fluid. Then the Tully ,men started taking turns to fuck her , 2 men at a time, sometimes 3. One fucked her ass, other her pussy, sometimes her face, smothering her tits and navel. Aaaaahhhhhh………….
crop-4.jpg
crop-1.jpg

image080be.jpg

imageedit-15-9049256421.jpg

It was hell for Kareena. One thrusted down his hand in Kareena’s asshole. Her hips had turned purple due to the pain, so did her perky petite tits.
The servants of Kareena had reached to the slum. But none of them had the guts enough to interfere. They were all watching it happen in front of their eyes, hiding behind a bush. One of them was even masturbating.

Kareena no longer was conscious. All she could feel was something from some hole of her body was entering inside her and something from some hole was leaving it. It ached when it entered and it ached when it left. It was someone’s cock she knew, but sometimes it was someone’s hand too. Her asshole had taken a shape of a big hole. One of the Tully , inserted the round tiara Kareena was wearing on her head, into her butthole, opening it forever.

‘Now that is the position for wearing a tiara for our Queen’ one Tully remarked and everybody laughed.

Kareena could hear their laughs , but why they were laughing she didn’t knew. But she knew for sure that they were laughing on her. Now, she was so low class that even Tully men laughed at her. She could feel the flesh of cocks in her pussy and mouth. Her belly was filled with Tully cum, so was her pussy. She couldn’t take it no longer. Her beautiful green eyes suddenly started showing lack of soul, her eyelids slowly covered her eyes forever. She stopped breathing . The Tully men massaged her back and thumped her again. They still were not satisfied . But the Queen Kareena won’t breathe again. Ever.
Hot-Kareena-Kapoor-Actress.jpg

fkk-1.jpg

crop.jpg

Ohh god what an update,never would have the queen thought she would be r**** so brutually by the lowest of men in her kingdom,somewhere she deserves this treatment too...

Also her crown upto her asshole shows her the place and her humilation upto an extreme level,the kind of slut she is,she somewhere must've felt excited when the crown went inside her asshole

CHAPTER - 10
PRIYANKA

'They did what?’ Madhuri was shocked, her eyes filled with tears , as the servant told her the whole incident in the court.
‘ Inserted the tiara in her asshole saying that it was here where she should wear it , not on her head , because her asshole is the place from where she thinks’

‘Enough’ said Tyrion, as he saw the condition of Madhuri, as the servant was going on and on. Madhuri fainted in the court. But Tyrion knew they had to take a strict action. This was first time in history a queen had been raped and murdered . The first time Tully men had touched a high class girl. ‘They have crossed their limits by too much’ thought Tyrion. Emotions were running high. He stood up from his seat and ordered ‘As the hand of the Queen , I order you to prepare the troops , and march towards the Jungle. I want every Tully head either disevered from his body ,or in our captivity. I want you to bring our Queen’s body safely home, with dignity’

The whole Veeryanagar army marched towards the jungle and unleashed a planned attack. They dissevered as many heads as they could. Only the Tully men in the army took the other Tully men captive, other army men didn’t even touched them. What they found weird was that many of these men were behaving in an animalistic rage, as if they were injected by a high performing drug. Such men were controlled and made captive by the Tully men in the army. One army man found Kareena’s body, naked, thrown in a corner. He stripped a Tully women of her clothes, and dressed Kareena with it. Kareena along with a lot of prisoners was brought to the palace. First time, after existence of that body, a cloth was touching her ass.

After 2-3 days, when Madhuri eventually recovered from the incident, and Kareena was cremated, she was announced as the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. She was crowned in a ceremony and just after the ceremony she decided to give the Tully people the taste of their own medicine. A long running Trial was conducted and except for some prisoners Mr Pycelled had taken to conduct some tests on to see what they were injected with, she passed judgement on every other captive personally. In the end, the most beautiful of the Tully women was brought in front of the court, and some Tully men were also brought along. The woman’s name was Priyanka. She only had a blue cloth draped around her body to hide her dignity.

Priyanka-Chopra-Jonas.jpg

'Do you know what happened to our queen?’ Madhuri asked

‘Yes, my grace. But I was not a part of it, neither was my husband’ Priyanka replied politely.

‘No you weren’t. But you live in the same slum. You could have prevented it from happening’ Madhuri remarked.

‘ No my grace, they were too many men and I am just a woman. It’s a pity it happened , but I could have never prevented it’

‘Its not a pity yet. Pity is what is going to happen with you‘ Madhuri could no longer her anger. She had gone blind for justice to her daughter and she didn’t cared who paid for it. She gestured a Tully servant . He came towards Priyanka and teared her cloth open. Priyanka was nude , fully nude in the front of the crowd. Her waist was a wonder to see, and so were her long legs and tight pussy . Her middle sized pointy tits would have tempted any normal man to touch them even if she was a Tully. But she was embarrassed with this humiliation.

‘You no longer are going to be a human’ Queen Madhuri said ‘ We are going to make you into an alive art form’ Just then two Tullies held her from her hands and legs , and third Tully , with a pointed ink blade came close to Priyanka, held her tits from those rather large nipples , and started writing on her left tit. Priyanka screamed because of the pain, but nobody listened. ‘TULLY’ The tits spoke , after the man had finished . Another Tully came and opened her butthole by putting his hands inside her ass and opening them apart. Opening it big enough to insert the tiara, and then he inserted it in her butthole. It was the same tiara they inserted in Kareena. Priyanka howled with pain. She cried, jumped, begged in agonizing pain but the servants didn’t let her go. Madhuri gestured Master Pycelle and Master Pycelle gestured a servant and a special type of machine was brought . It was type of a ring , whose radius can be altered. One servant inserted two of those rings on Priyanka’s knockers. And they started decreasing its radius until the hole in the nipples of Priyanka started to open. When the hole was big enough , they left the ring there. Priyanka was in agony. She was shivering just like Kareena was. But her tits gave a view nobody else’s tits ever gave. These were the first pair of boobs whose nipples were open. So open, that one could insert their dick in it and fuck them, literally.

On the left side of the wall of the court , about 6 ft high , a wooden chair was inserted in the wall. It was a strange chair. On its seat was a hole, below it was a bucket , and a 10 inch wooden dick just a little close to the seat’s hole. Priyanka was made sit on that chair . Dick in her pussy, and below her asshole was the hole. Her hairs were pulled so much that she had to lift her head as much as she could and open her mouth fully wide. Then the hairs tied to the wall, so that Priyanka couldn’t move her head and close her mouth . Below in her navel a diamond ring was inserted . Her legs , which were free in air, were imprisoned by iron clamps stiffly attached to the wall so that she couldn’t move them as well. Priyanka was not able to move any part of her body. Even when she moved her tongue, which was the only body part which she could move , she felt a huge surge of pain through her sexy milfy body. Her green veins on her tits , due to so much stretching in the tits , has emerged out. This was the idea of Madhuri’s sadistic art. Pain , pure pain and no movement. And pain on Priyanka seemed beautiful. It seemed like she was made to be in pain. First living her whole life in a Tully community was a pain ,and now this . She could have been easily named goddess of pain . Everybody loved the view of Madhuri’s art. Above , 6 ft high on the left wall was a lady sitting on a wooden chair attached to the wall, who couldn’t move and was in agonizing pain , but couldn’t cry and yet seemed beautiful. This was the height of class somebody could possess.

Two servants were given duty of dripping fluid food in her mouth every morning and changing that bucket of shit below Priyanka’s ass.

'It wasn't the task of just a few tully men' Madhuri proclaimed to the public, standing in front of her throne 'It couldn't have been. Tully men are not courageous enough, and they were given a rare fluid, which made them go mad and do the unforgivable deed. We don't know who did it yet, but whoever it is, whether a foreign conspiracy or a deed of one of our own, I, as the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, promise you all, that they would be given a treatement worse than death' Madhuri said, signalling her hand towards Priyanka, and dismissed the court.

19-2.webp

Screenshot-2023-10-08-100453.jpg

Bro what an update yaar

I mean anyone could've imagined a story like this,the best part about you is you write so well

Literally a porn story could be made out of this!!

Writing a "TULLY" on her beautiful breasts was hot enough and you even pierced then brutually
And the way she was tied is.....

Every man's fantasy on a tully like her!!!

Fabulous update bro 👍👍
Bro what an update yaar

I mean anyone could've imagined a story like this,the best part about you is you write so well

Literally a porn story could be made out of this!!

Writing a "TULLY" on her beautiful breasts was hot enough and you even pierced then brutually
And the way she was tied is.....

Every man's fantasy on a tully like her!!!
I didn pierce it bro the evil queen did

CHAPTER - 11
JANHVI
FPQIv-Fak-AUHG3m.jpg

Janhvi had expensive hobbies and was fond of luxuries. She was wearing the most expensive one piece in the entire world, waiting for her dad Tywin Incestor to get free so that she and Jaime, her brother could meet him. She was standing in front of the door when she felt a manly hand caressing her naked neck and the other one her thin waist.
"Jaime!" Janhvi said, trying to stop him "Dad might enter anytime"
"Well then he would get to know about us" Jaime said. His right hand now slipped beneath her dress and was fondling the biggest softest tit in the empire. It felt like a cold electric dough one would never want to not fondle.
"And then he is gonna hang both of us"
"Kind of hot isn't it?" Jaime retorted. Janhvi turned around and with her bold luscious lips grabbed her brother's. Her tongue entered his mouth and started wrestling with Jaime's. Jaime pushed her hard against the wall. It made a noise in the next room in which their father was having a meeting.
"If he enters the room now, I'm gonna tell him you were forcing yourself on me" Janhvi said, her eyes locked with her brother's.
"That's making me angry" Jaime said and turned Janhvi around. He pulled her gown up to her ass until those two globes of flesh came into the view. He grabbed one hip with his hands, and gave Janhvi a vicious spank. Janhvi couldn't hold the scream back. It was well heard in the next room, so Tywin sent a guard to check on her.
The guard opened the door and saw Jaime with his pants down behind a bendover Janhvi who was looking at him with the most seductive eyes ever. Her big cleavage was as big as the day. The guard was mesmerized by her beauty and horny, but even more, he was repelled by the sight of a brother and sister fucking each other.
He was about to turn back and report to the King when Janhvi seductively signaled him to come to her with her fingers, and moved her tongue on her bold luscious lips.
"You a fair maiden princess"Jaime said in her ears ad the guard proceeded towards them "with her meat in the right places, who has lived her life between expensive silk sheets, who hasn't been out in sun more than she needed to, would you fuck this third class piece of shit, this hairy ass guard who probably masturbates thinking of you, someone who breaks his back working all day in the heat, drenched with the sweat, sweat that has never touched you? Leave alone fuck, would you even let him touch you? This beggar?" Jaime said as his cock slid into Janhvi's pussy and pushed and pulled into her tight vagina.
"Ah you are an evil bastard!" Janhvi whispered to his brother and then grabbed the ugly guard by his neck and pulled him into a nasty sloppy smooch. Janhvi and his saliva were all over each other's face and dripping onto the floor too. The guard had left his weapons. Janhvi pulled her one tit out of the gown and pushed the guard's mouth on it. He grabbed on it like it was the elixir of life and started passionately sucking on it, flicking her bullet like erect nipple with his tongue.

Janhvi was having the time of her life. She was gasping for air in between all this surge of pleasure. Her toes were curled. She pushed the guard’s mouth even further down her body, to her cunt. The guard’s tongue penetrated her pussy alongside Jaime’s cock.

“I would fuck you on mom’s grave” Jaime said to her, grunting with his cock being grabbed by her puss.
“I would wear her carcass and get fucked by you ahhhhh” Janhvi replied.

“I will fuck you so hard it will turn you into a retard” Jaime said, spitting on Janhvi’s face and pulled his cock out. Before the guard realized Jaime’s cum splattered over his face and just then Janhvi squirted all over his face. Janhvi grabbing the guard with his hair kept thrusting his face more and more violently inside her pussy, until she realized she had squirted all the fluids out and realized that his head suddenly felt heavier and his tongue wasn’t moving. She looked at the floor and saw his body lying with blood all over there, his head was in her hand.

She pulled the head up and smiling, licked Jaime’s cum and her own squirt off of it.

“Delicious!” She said as Jaime put her tit back in the gown and managed her lovely hair.

Screenshot-2023-10-15-091820.png

Suddenly their dad opened the gate and saw the body lying there.

“What happened here?” He asked.

“Daddy, this guard, finding me alone here, was trying to take advantage of me. He thrusted this cloth in my mouth so that he couldn’t scream and was about to touch my….” Janhvi was sobbing and couldn’t say the word. She ran down to his father crying and hugged him “And just then brother Jaime arrived and removed his head from his body.

King Tywin was furious. He called his minister of security and lectured him about how careless he was and told him to place only trusted guards around him and his daughter. After a while when Janhvi was calmed down and the King wasn’t furious no more, he called both Janhvi and Jaime to his study.

“I have something important to talk to you” he said.

“What’s it daddy?” Janhvi said, grabbing his hand in hers.

“Queen Kareena has been killed”

There was a big pause and a big gasp out of Janhvi’s mouth.

“How?” Jaime asked.

“The message just arrived. She was killed by a group of tully men after they found her alone and had their way with her”

“Accident?” Janhvi asked.

“Or atleast made to look like an accident. Or made to look like it only looks like an accident. They say they the Tullies were on some kind of substance ”

“Who would plot to kill the queen?” Jaime asked

“Who benefits from the murder of the Queen?”

“It’s a plot” Janhvi interjected, her eyes shining as she looked at her father with a rather sly smile “not just to kill the Queen, but to frame someone else for her murder”

“Someone who?”

“I suppose you ask that from dad…” Janhvi stood up “Isn’t it right dad? You yourself wanted to kill the Queen, not the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms tho, but her stepmother, Queen Madhuri. He even sent an assassin to kill her who got captured”

“WHAT?” Jaime exploded “What nonsense are you talking about?”

“You don’t believe me… ask dad?”

“How do you know?” Tywin was amused and surprised by her daughter’s cleverness.

“I just do” Janhvi said, mischievously.

“Does that mean she is trying to frame…” Jaime frantically mused.

“ME!” Tywin said, laughing a little “That stupid bitch wants to frame her only ally on the cusp of a war she alone cannot win. Ohhhh, this just got interesting!” Tywin laughed again maniacally.
pasted-image-0-6-62a9733ee7446.png

Back