• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Gargi movie parody part 1 ( fictionalised)

Reactions
DF Coins
My name is Gargi I was in tears as i looked at my father in the prison cell. It had been a long year since my father had been accused of a crime that he had not committed, yet the authorities had found no way to prove his innocence. With each passing day, my hopes of seeing my father freed dwindled, and worry ate away at my peace of mind.

One day, i heard a rumour that the old food vendor who frequented the market near my home was the one who had the key to my father's freedom. He knew what had happened that day, and my father was innocent.

The only problem was that the old food vendor was a lecherous old man who would only talk if a woman could tempt him. Desperate to see my father free, i decided to take matters into my own hands

As I approach the market, i feel the weight of my decision pressing down on my shoulders. The old food vendor sits in a rickety cart, chatting amiably with the vendors around him. i take a deep breath and steel for the task at hand.

As I draw closer, notice the old food vendor staring at me with interest. He smiles and beckons over, his eyes flitting between my face and body. I walk confidently towards him, adjusting my saree so that it falls enticingly around my legs.

whatsapp photo free download
I slightly exposed my navel for him to see, and he immediately drops his gaze to my cleavage.

"Ah, andamaina ammayilanti ammayiki intlo magavadu eduruchustu untada? he says, leering.

I look away from him in disgust. "I'm looking for someone," I say, trying to keep my composure. "naa tandrini vidipinchadaniki sahayapade samacharam naa vadhdha undani vinnanu’’

The old food vendor's eyes widen in surprise. "nanna? daani gurinchi nakenduku telustundi? he asks, his voice laced with suspicion.

I take a deep breath and try again. "Because I know what happened," I say firmly. "I was there and I saw it all. I know who framed my father and you know the truth."

The old food vendor shifts uncomfortably in his seat. "naku konni vishayalu telusu." he says, his tone hesitant. "kani neelanti andamaina ammayi kante aa samacharam chala viluvainadi."

I narrow my eyes at him. "What do you want?" you ask, playing his game.

The old food vendor grins, his eyes glinting with mischief. "nenu Neeku sahayam cheste..," he says, "daaniki pratiphalanga nuvvu naku edaina ivvali." He leans forward, his eyes trained on my chest. "Something special. Nuvvu matrame andinchagalaru."

I can feel the blood rushing to my face as i realize what he's suggesting. But for the sake of my father, I was willing to do whatever it takes.

The old food vendor grins wider, his eyes never leaving yours. "Degera ki ra," he says, his voice low and seductive. I inch closer to him, resisting the urge to take a step back. He reaches out and grabs my hand, pressing it against his chest. his grip on my hand tightening nanu emi chepamantavu I swallow hard, forcing myself to stay calm. "Neeku telisinavanni naku cheppalani nenu korukuntunnanu," you say firmly. "apai, meeru naku nijam cheppina tarvata, meeku cavalosin pratifallanni miru enchukovachu." The old food vendor chuckles, releasing my hand. "Hmm ahh manchidi ?" he says, looking at me with a mix of admiration and contempt.

Aythe ei address ki ocheye Neeku kavalsindi istha .. he said

My name is Gargi I was in tears as i looked at my father in the prison cell. It had been a long year since my father had been accused of a crime that he had not committed, yet the authorities had found no way to prove his innocence. With each passing day, my hopes of seeing my father freed dwindled, and worry ate away at my peace of mind.

One day, i heard a rumour that the old food vendor who frequented the market near my home was the one who had the key to my father's freedom. He knew what had happened that day, and my father was innocent.

The only problem was that the old food vendor was a lecherous old man who would only talk if a woman could tempt him. Desperate to see my father free, i decided to take matters into my own hands

As I approach the market, i feel the weight of my decision pressing down on my shoulders. The old food vendor sits in a rickety cart, chatting amiably with the vendors around him. i take a deep breath and steel for the task at hand.

As I draw closer, notice the old food vendor staring at me with interest. He smiles and beckons over, his eyes flitting between my face and body. I walk confidently towards him, adjusting my saree so that it falls enticingly around my legs.

whatsapp photo free download
I slightly exposed my navel for him to see, and he immediately drops his gaze to my cleavage.

"Ah, andamaina ammayilanti ammayiki intlo magavadu eduruchustu untada? he says, leering.

I look away from him in disgust. "I'm looking for someone," I say, trying to keep my composure. "naa tandrini vidipinchadaniki sahayapade samacharam naa vadhdha undani vinnanu’’

The old food vendor's eyes widen in surprise. "nanna? daani gurinchi nakenduku telustundi? he asks, his voice laced with suspicion.

I take a deep breath and try again. "Because I know what happened," I say firmly. "I was there and I saw it all. I know who framed my father and you know the truth."

The old food vendor shifts uncomfortably in his seat. "naku konni vishayalu telusu." he says, his tone hesitant. "kani neelanti andamaina ammayi kante aa samacharam chala viluvainadi."

I narrow my eyes at him. "What do you want?" you ask, playing his game.

The old food vendor grins, his eyes glinting with mischief. "nenu Neeku sahayam cheste..," he says, "daaniki pratiphalanga nuvvu naku edaina ivvali." He leans forward, his eyes trained on my chest. "Something special. Nuvvu matrame andinchagalaru."

I can feel the blood rushing to my face as i realize what he's suggesting. But for the sake of my father, I was willing to do whatever it takes.

The old food vendor grins wider, his eyes never leaving yours. "Degera ki ra," he says, his voice low and seductive. I inch closer to him, resisting the urge to take a step back. He reaches out and grabs my hand, pressing it against his chest. his grip on my hand tightening nanu emi chepamantavu I swallow hard, forcing myself to stay calm. "Neeku telisinavanni naku cheppalani nenu korukuntunnanu," you say firmly. "apai, meeru naku nijam cheppina tarvata, meeku cavalosin pratifallanni miru enchukovachu." The old food vendor chuckles, releasing my hand. "Hmm ahh manchidi ?" he says, looking at me with a mix of admiration and contempt.

Aythe ei address ki ocheye Neeku kavalsindi istha .. he said
good start... pls continue

Back