• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
actress sexy role play
Ch 2 Welcome to Hogwarts
Coming tomorrow
Are you excited guys to see Hogwarts Slut Hermione?
Believe me she is too slutty than your Expectations.
Hermione is Cumming?

(Note: All the characters in the story are 18+. This story is creation of my own, but I don't own the pics, the credit of the pics goes to the great creators who made them.)
Ch 2: Welcome to Hogwarts

When the train left the station, Harry was roaming in the couches to sit, but the coaches were completely filled by students, mainly couples. Even when he changed the couch and went into another, he accidentally found a student, probably elder than him was fucking a girl's ass. He was fucking her openly in a train. When the student and that girl who was getting ass fucked saw Harry, they got afraid. The girl covered her boobs, pussy and the boy put his dick back in pants, they were caught red handed. But somehow Harry left that seat and came forward.

There he saw that boy named Ron, from whose mother he just now got a boobhug. He told:

Harry: Can I sit here? Every berth is completely full.
Ron: Sure.

Harry sat in the opposite seat to where Ron was sitting. 5 minutes passed in silence, neither Harry nor Ron was talking. Ron decided to broke the silence, so he said:

Ron: Hi, I am Ronald Weasley.

Harry: Hii, my name is Harry, "Harry Potter".

Ron: Really!! Then you will have that dick mark,..ehem... Special mark on forehead.

Harry didn't want to show him that dick mark, but he didn't have any choice, he pull his hair, on one side, and show him his dick (mark). Now they started talking about their families. Ron started:

Ron: Talking about my family, father, mother, 5 big brothers and a sister. My sister, Ginny will come to Hogwarts next year, next year she will be 18 years and will join Hogwarts.

Harry: Ooh..

Ron: You already met my mother, Molly Weasley(Harry can remember only the boob hug). My father works at magic ministry office.

Harry didn't understand what a magic ministry is!!

Ron: What about you?

Harry: I don't have parents. I live with my uncle and aunt.

Ron: Ooh... I hope they are giving you the love you wanted from your parents?

Harry: Well, you can't say that.

Now they were talking casually, just then an old lady with cart came there.

Lady with Cart: Want to buy something.

Ron: No, I already have.

Harry: Plz give me.... Actually I don't know what to buy, can you help me out?

Ron stared at that cart for some time, and then put out some ballon shaped things from there and some ice cream type food(but that doesn't melt so fast), but the shape of the ice cream gave Harry think of only one thing : Black Dick. It was literally looking like a big black cock with small hole up there, from which probably the cream will come out, when you suck it. Ron said:

Ron: Is that ok?

Harry already didn't have any choice, so he nodded in yes. Harry gave her the price for that, and took all those food. He shared with Ron one balloon shaped food, and that look alike dick ice cream. Harry told Ron:

Harry : Can you show me how to eat it, I don't know actually.

Ron : It's really easy, first the ballon food. Take it in front of your mouth and then blow it.

Harry: What??

Ron: Yes, simply blow it. It will form a big ballon.

Harry: How am I supposed to eat a ballon? ?

Ron: After attaining a certain size, it will bust out and you will get lots of food from there.

Ron already started blowing a ballon, but after starting attaining some size, it was looking like a condom. Ron was appear to be blowing a big condom, bigger than his head. But after some time the condom busted and lots of food like cake, dumpling came out of there. Ron shouted:

Ron: Catch! !

Ron and Harry somehow catched it. They started eating the foods. Now it was time for that "Big Black Ice-cream". Ron said:

Ron: Just suck it.

Ron put his black dick ice cream in mouth, Harry first hesitated, but after watching Ron sucking it as usual ice cream, he found it normal, so he also started to suck it.

They were sucking those black dick(ice cream), just then a girl of their age came in their berth, astonishing them. That girl with curly hair, was wearing a super small mini skirt, it was so small that it didn't even touch her mid-thigh, the skirt was just somehow being able to hide her panty, or whatever she was wearing. She was also wearing a tight top, which gave Harry and Ron a view of her cute firm boobs. Her face was also really cute, on which anyone would like to give facial, multiple times.

She told:
Girl: Have you guys watched any frog coming here? A first year named Neville has lost it.

Ron: No

Girl: Looks like I have to check here also.

She bent downwards to check the empty places under their seat. To check further, she knelt down and got her half body inside the empty space of the seat on which Harry was sitting. Due to knelt down in such a way, and wearing such a super small skirt, her panty completely flashed right in front of Ron's eyes. Ron was lost in staring at this sight, he loved it. His eyes got big, as her white panty was flashing more and more to his eyes. He forgot about his food and was fucking that girl's body by his eyes.

When she started to get out of that place, she started moving. She first moved her head and she caught Ron's eyes which were directly staring at her panty, which was hardly covering her butt cheeks. She gave Ron a devil look by her eyes and told him:

Girl: What are you staring at?

Ron woke up from his dream, he got scared and said :

Ron: Nothing....

Girl: Pervert

Ron couldn't say a word against her.

Then her eye suddenly caught the sight of black dick ice cream. She immediately came towards Harry and said:

Girl: Is that the black ice cream? Is that extra for you? Can I have it?

Harry gave her that ice cream, because 1 dick was enough for him. But the girl was really happy, after having that black dick(ice cream). Without any wait or hesitation, she put that dick fully into her mouth, she was now sucking it slowly.

But within a mere seconds, she started making her mouth up and down on that black dick(ice cream). She was now in full speed, not just her mouth, she was moving her whole head up and down. She was sucking it like a professional cock sucker slut. Within a minute, the cock released cum(cream) directly into her mouth.

Her eyes got big, she couldn't control that feeling and pull out the dick early, so the cum fell onto her boobs, dress also. She jokingly said:
Bj Girl: It just came out too early. ?

Watching a professional slut giving blowjob right in front of them, Ron and Harry 's dick got hard as rock. As the black dick(ice cream) was still releasing cum, that also in full speed, but due to pulling out early, so she got a cum facial all over her face, hair. Her lips were already wet by cum due to that sloppy blowjob. Some last drop of cum was flooding through her hand, she licked her hands also, making slutty expressions.

Finally she told Harry and Ron

Bj Girl: I am a pro at sucking, don't you agree?

She was behaving like a whore, her boobs, hair, lips, dress, face, hand were completely covered by cum like a cum slut, her facial expressions like a slut. Her dressing sense was of a whore.

Harry couldn't control watching a slut giving blowjob in public, and talking dirty to him. The last words of that slut gave Harry's cock a sensation. His cock would burst out at any time. He ran out of the berth to find bathroom. He headed a direction, running past that fucking couple who were still fucking each other. Finally he got the bathroom, he just went inside the bathroom, and started jerking his 11 inch big cock and making the cum out of his dick. But suddenly the bathroom door got opened.? Harry hastily went in the bathroom, he forgot to lock it. Two Twin Indian Girls opened the bathroom door, because they heard sounds from the bathroom ( due to Harry's jerking) and found Harry jerking his 11 inch dick, they were amazed by the size of the dick. They got freezed watching his big dick. When they hit reality, their cheek got red dying in shame and they immediately ran from there.

Harry was ashamed of his own act, so he first locked the door, then again started jerking off. First Harry made her nude in his imagination, her boobs, ass, hair, lips- her whole body was covered in cum. She was licking every drop of it like a whore. He ass fucked her and then pumped his load right into her ass, making her left on the train floor nude- many cum unloaded, and then his imagination broke.

minuscule lettre

Putting his dick inside pant, he washed his hand and then went back to his berth where that bj girl was still sitting. The girl said:

Cum-Slut: What did just happened?

Harry: Nothing

Cum-Slut: Oh sorry guys, I haven't introduced myself. I am Hermione Granger.

Harry: Harry Potter

Ron: Ronald Weasley

Hermione: Ok, but you guys have not answered me my question.

Harry and Ron looked at each other, they two had already forgot what her question was.

Hermione: I am a pro at sucking, agree or not?

Harry and Ron's dick again got hard, hearing such dirty from a slut. Obviously she was not talking about cock sucking skill, but still it made them hard. Harry and Ron looked at each other for an answer, then they said at the same time the same word, "Yes".

Hermione: Yes what?

Harry and Ron: Yes, you are pro at sucking.

Hermione: Thanks (blushing). Thanks to you too Perv.

Ron: Stop saying me that.

At that time a white blonde hair boy, must be a first year, came in their berth making them surprised. He had a smirked smile, that he had come to do something bad. He had two boys of his age with him as a part of his gang. He said:

Boy: Who's the pro at sucking? Let me see. Of course you are, right? ( Looking at Hermione). Are you all muggles born as Cock-sucker? Do you want to suck it here in public?(touching his scrotch over his pant). I hope you whores don't have any problem about that. You cum dumps love it right?

Hermione gave her a hating disgusting look, looking like she was going to kill him by her look. That boy hold Hermione's hand to put it on his scrotch, but she immediately took aback.

That boy: What, do you have any problem?

Hermione still didn't say anything, but inside she was fuming. It was obvious from her eyes look.

That boy: Ok then, if you have problem then let's go to bathroom. I will make you bath in my cum. You whores are just worth getting a cumbath.

Suddenly Ron got angry hearing those words about Hermione, he stood up from his seat.

Ron: Don't you dare say anything bad more about her. ?

That boy: You must be a Weasley, tell that seeing your hair. You filthy beggars, always support such muggles and trying to be cool. You beggars own don't have anything, always wear what your elder has already worn. Always second hand.

Ron: Atleast we know the meaning of sharing.

Draco: Oh yes, you siblings share each other yours dress, or whatever you have. Btw I heard you have a little sister, right?

Ron: Then what?

Draco: So, I hope you also share you dresses with your sister, like your sister also wears your underwear or you wear your little sister's panties whenever you get a chance right? I can bet you are even wearing those pink panties here right now. Am I right?

Ron: No, never. ?

That boy: Then remove your pant right here and show that you still have your manhood or it will be proved that you are nothing but a sissy, who wears his sister's cute little panties and want to suck our dick.

But when Ron didn't remove his pant, that boy and his gang members started to laugh ? in a hilarious way. They started to cheer along:

"SISSY, SISSY, SISSY.....SISSY"

Harry got angry hearing those words about his friend, so he stood up, and said:

Harry: Say a more bad word about him and you are going to regret.

That boy catched sight of Harry's forehead, his dick mark. First he got shocked, then he said:

That boy: Oh, then the rumor is true that Harry Potter is also coming to Hogwarts. Hii Harry, I am Draco Malfoy. Harry, you have made wrong persons your mate - a bitch and a sissy. Come with us and enjoy every moment of it.

Harry: I don't need a motherfucking fellow like you as my friend.

Draco got angry hearing those words, he immediately shouted on Harry:

Draco: You are insulting Draco Malfoy for that bitch. I will see you at School.

Hermione now couldn't bear the insults anymore, so she take out her wand, length 8 inches. She pointed it towards Malfoy and the word came out of her mouth:

Hermione: Expelliarmus

The spell hit Malfoy hard, and he got hit in the opposite window. Immediately he sat on ground due to that hard hit.

Draco: Crabbe, Goyale pick me up now!

Crabbe and Goyle picked him immediately and started to get him out of the berth, just then Malfoy told Harry giving him a hating look:

Draco: Oi, Harry Potter, calling me Motherfucker, btw there are rumors that "He who Must not Get your Women" fucked your mom mercilessly, then you are born and that's the reason you are a dick head right now, getting more and more appreciation.

Harry obviously got fumed hearing these, but didn't understand a single word of him. Hermione was now on form, she stood up and told Draco:

Hermione: Do you want to get hit there by any spells. I hope Motherfuckers like you always get hit there, that's also in public.

Hermione made her wand ready, Draco was now afraid of him, he understood that she is not just a piece of shit. He would have to take her serious from now on. Draco and his gang literally ran out from their berth.

But Harry was now in confusion. What did just Draco tell about her mother. Till now no one have told a single word about her mother's past. What would have gone to her? How did his mother and father died? Dursleys don't say a single word about them. And who the hell is this "He who Must not Get your Women"? His head was completely blank. Watching him in a situation like this, Hermione understood what was going through him. She made him console patting her back:

Hermione: Forget what Malfoy just said. That must not be true. It's just a rumor.

Harry: What the fuck is this rumor. I don't know a single word about this rumor. I even don't know anything about my mother and father. I don't even know how they died.

Hermione hugged him tight, patting her back to make Harry back in reality. She said:

Hermione: Just forget it, train is now must be reaching the destination.

Harry stopped thinking about it, just then an announcement was made:

"Get your bag packs ready, we will be reaching Hogsmeade Village anytime."

Harry: Shouldn't we reach Hogwarts?

Hermione: First, we have to reach Hogsmeade village, then someone will come from Hogwarts to take us from there.

Hermione stood up and said:

Hermione: I should be getting dressed up now, you two should dress up in your robes and school dress now and don't fight again.

Harry and Ron put on their shirt, pant and robes. Harry was able to made her tie but Ron couldn't. He was trying it over and over again but everytime he failed. Train reached the station, but dumb Ron was still making his tie. Harry was waiting for him taking his own bag, his owl, Hedwig. Hermione was going by their berth, she saw them and she told them:

Hermione: You two have not left, what are you two doing here.

Ron: I am making my tie.

Hermione went in their berth, took hold of his tie, made his tie immediately and slowly said:

Hermione: Can't even make a tie. Now let's go.

Harry and Ron went outside right after her. She said:

Hermione: There must be someone who will come to take us.

Harry just then heard a familiar voice:
"All the first years, come here. Plz make a line. Put all your bagpack and everything here. School will take care of this and you guys follow me". It was Hagrid.

Harry was really happy getting someone he knew, Hagrid saw him then and said:

Hagrid: Hlo Harry, It's a relief that you have come. I don't have time to talk to you now, you know, school works, now come follow me all the first years, this way.

Harry, Hermione, Ron, every first year was going following Hagrid. After some time, they reached a river, there were many boats. Hagrid told everyone to sit on the boats. Harry, Ron sat on a boat in which Hagrid was sitting. Hermione also came to sit in that boat. Hagrid said:

Hagrid: Looks like you have already made many friends here Harry. What's your name?

Ron: Ronald Weasley.

Hagrid: Oh Weasley family. I know all of them. All Gryffinwhores right?

Ron just smiled.

Hermione said on her own:

Hermione: Hermione Granger

Hagrid said: Oh Welcome Hermione, come sit here.

She sat on that making herself comfortable. But it made her panty flashed in front of everyone on the boat again. Harry and Ron's dick got hard again, even Hagrid had to make his dick manage. Ron slowly speak in the ear of Harry:

Ron: Looks like she loves to flash. I bet she is doing it knowingly.

Harry: Shut up your mouth now, she is watching you Ron.

Ron saw that she was giving her a devil look, which made Ron look in the other way. On the whole boat journey, she flashed her panty in every possible way. Whether she was doing it knowingly or unknowingly, don't know. The boat reached the shore, then Harry saw a big castle with lanterns giving bright yellow light.

Everyone followed Hagrid the upstairs, where they found an old lady waiting for them. Hagrid said:

Hagrid: Students, this is Minerva McGonagall. She is your teacher at Hogwarts.

Just then a student came out of the bunch of students, and took the frog which was on the ground. She looked at the kid, but didn't say anything. He said:

The boy: My frog.

He immediately get inside the students to hide. Hagrid left and then Minerva McGonagall said in her calm tone:

Minerva: First of all Welcome to Hogwarts, all the first years. You are here to learn Magic in every possible way you want. But now you don't know anything about magic, so you will be taught the basic things so that you can choose the way you want to go. You will be sorted into four houses namely:
1. Slutherin
2. Gryffinwhores
3. Maidenclaws
4. Hufflefuck
You will be sorted by Condildo. Harry didn't know anything what this Condildo was about. Getting a good remarks doing something good, make you have points, which will be added to your House's points. Bad remarks make you lose points for you and your house also.
Now I have to say that, Rules of Hogwarts are really very strict. Violation of rules and you will find yourself having punishment in extreme ways. It may include any punishment as we want, violating your dignity, public humiliation and the worst expelled from here. So make sure you don't do anything that you will have to suffer damage which you can't control.

Now everyone come to The Great Hall.
She ordered everyone to follow her to The Great Hall. Harry entered the Hall, it was really very large with tables separated for different house students. The first years were told to sit by the tables where no house banner was made. They sat there, then Proffesor Minerva McGonagall said:

Minerva: Now your sorting will be started

To be Continued......

Last edited:

When the train left the station, Harry was roaming in the couches to sit, but the coaches were completely filled by students, mainly couples. Even when he changed the couch and went into another, he accidentally found a student, probably elder than him was fucking a girl's ass. He was fucking her openly in a train. When the student and that girl who was getting ass fucked saw Harry, they got afraid. The girl covered her boobs, pussy and the boy put his back in pants, they were caught red handed. But somehow Harry left that seat and came forward.

There he saw that boy named Ron, from whose mother he just now got a boobhug. He told:

Harry sat in the opposite seat to where Ron was sitting. 5 minutes passed in silence, neither Harry nor Ron was talking. Ron decided to broke the silence, so he said:
Ron: Really!! Then you will have that dick mark,..ehem... Special mark on forehead.
Harry didn't want to show him that dick mark, but he didn't have any choice, he pull his hair, on one side, and show him his dick (mark). Now they started talking about their families. Ron started:
Ron: Talking about my family, father, mother, 5 big brothers and a sister. My sister, Ginny will come to Hogwarts next year, next year she will be 18 years and will join Hogwarts.
Ron: You already met my mother, Molly Weasley(Harry can remember only the boob hug). My father works at magic ministry office.

Ron stared at that cart for some time, and then put out some ballon shaped things from there and some ice cream type food(but that doesn't melt so easily), but the shape of the ice cream gave Harry think of only one thing : Black Dick. It was literally looking like a big black cock with small hole up there, from which probably the cream will come out, when you suck it. Ron said:
Harry already didn't have any choice, so he nodded in yes. Harry gave her the price for that, and took all those food. He shared with Ron one balloon shaped food, and that look alike dick ice cream. Harry told Ron:
Ron : It's really easy, first the ballon food. Take it in front of your mouth and then blow it.
Ron: After attaining a certain size, it will bust out and you will get lots of food from there.
Ron already started blowing a ballon, but after starting attaining some size, it was looking like a condom. Ron was appear to be blowing a big cobdom, bigger than his head. But after some time the condom busted and lots of food like cake, dumpling came out of there. Ron shouted:
Ron and Harry somehow catched it. They started eating the foods. Now it was time for that "Big Black Ice-cream". Ron said:
Ron put his black dick ice cream in mouth, Harry first hesitated, but after watching Ron sucking it as usual ice cream, he found it normal, so he also started to suck it.

They were sucking those black dick(ice cream), just then a girl of their age came in their berth, astonishing them. That girl with curly hair, was wearing a super small mini skirt, which didn't even touch her mid-thigh, the skirt was just somehow being able to hide her panty, or whatever she was wearing. She was also wearing a tight top, which gave Harry and Ron a view of her cute firm boobs. Her face was also really cute, on which anyone would like to give facial, multiple times.

She told:
Girl: Have you guys watched any frog coming here? A first year named Neville has lost it.
Girl: Looks like I have to check here also
She bent downwards to check the empty places under their seat. To check further, she knelt down and got her half body inside the empty space of the seat on which Harry was sitting. Due to knelt down in such a way, and wearing such a super small skirt, her panty completely flashed right in front of Ron's eyes. Ron was staring at this sight and he loved it. His eyes got big, as her white panty was flashing more and more to his eyes. He forgot about his food and was fucking that girl's body by his eyes.

When she started to get out of that place, she started moving. She first moved her head and she caught Ron's eyes which were staring at her panty which was hardly covering her butt cheeks. She gave Ron a devil look by her eyes and told him:
Then her eye suddenly caught the sight of black dick ice cream. She immediately came towards Harry and said:
Girl: Is that a black ice cream? Is that extra for you? Can I have it?
Harry gave her that ice cream, because 1 dick was enough for him. But the girl was really happy, after having that black dick(ice cream). Without any wait or hesitation, she put that dick fully into her mouth, she was now sucking it slowly.

But within a mere seconds, she started making her mouth up and down on that black dick(ice cream). She was now in full speed, not just her mouth, she was moving her whole head up and down. She was sucking it like a professional cock sucker slut. Within a minute, the cock released cum(cream) directly into her mouth.

Her eyes got big, she couldn't control that feeling and pull out the dick early, so the cum fell onto her boobs, dress also. She jokingly said:

Watching a professional slut giving blowjob right in front of them, Ron and Harry 's dick got hard as rock. As the black dick(ice cream) was still rreleasing cum, that also in full speed, but due to pulling out early, so she got a cum facial all over her face, hair. Her lips were already wet by cum due to that sloppy blowjob. Some last drop of cum was flooding through her hand, she licked her hands also, making slutty expressions.

She was behaving like a whore, her boobs, hair, lips, dress, face, hand were completely covered by cum like a cum slut, her facial expressions like a slut. Her dressing sense was of a whore.

Harry couldn't control watching a slut giving blowjob in public, and talking dirty to him. The last words of that slut gave Harry's cock a sensation. His cock would burst out at any time. He ran out of the berth to find bathroom. He headed a direction, running past that fucking couple who were still fucking each other. Finally he got the bathroom, he just went inside the bathroom, and started jerking his 11 inch big cock and making the cum out of his dick. But suddenly the bathroom door got opened.? Harry hastily went in the bathroom, he forgot to lock it. Two Twin Indian girls opened the bathroom door, because they heard sounds from the bathroom ( due to Harry's jerking) and found Harry jerking his 11 inch dick, they were amazed by the size of the dick. When they hit reality, their cheek got red and they immediately ran from there.
Harry was ashamed of his own act, so he first locked the door, then again started jerking off. First Harry made her nude in his imagination, her boobs, ass, hair, lips- her whole body was covered in cum. She was licking every drop of it like a whore. He ass fucked her and then pumped his load right into her ass, making her left on the train floor nude- many cum unloaded, and then his imagination broke.

minuscule lettre

Putting his dick inside pant, he washed his hand and then went back to his berth where that girl was still sitting. The girl said:
That girl: What did just happened?
That girl: Oh sorry guys, I haven't introduced myself. I am Hermione Granger.
Harry and Ron looked at each other, they two had already forgot what her question was.
Harry and Ron's dick again got hard, hearing such dirty from a slut. Obviously she was not talking about cock sucking skill, but still it made them hard. Harry and Ron looked at each other for an answer, then they said at the same time the same word, "Yes".
At that time a white blonde hair boy, must be a first year, came in their berth making them surprised. He had a smirked smile, that he had come to do something bad. He had two boys of his age with him as a part of his gang. He said:
Boy: Who's the pro at sucking? Let me see. Of course you are right? ( Looking at Hermione). Are you all muggles born as Cock-sucker? Do you want to suck it here in public?(touching his scrotch over his pant). I hope you whores don't have any problem about that. You cum dumps love it right?
Hermione gave her a hating disgusting look, looking like she was going to kill him by her look. That boy hold Hermione's hand to put it on his scrotch, but she immediately took aback.
Hermione still didn't say anything, but inside she was fuming. It was obvious from her eyes look.
That boy: Ok then, if you have problem then let's go to bathroom.
Suddenly Ron got angry hearing those words about Hermione, he stood up from his seat.
That boy: You must be a Weasley, tell that seeing your hair. You filthy beggars, always support such muggles and trying to be cool. You beggars own don't have anything, always wear what your elder has already worn. Always second hand.
Draco: Oh yes, you siblings share each other yours dress, or whatever you have. Btw I heard you have a little sister, right?
Draco: So, I hope you also share you dresses with your sister, like your sister also wears your underwear or you wear your little sister's panties whenever you get a chance right? I can bet you are even wearing those pink panties here right now. Am I right?
Ron: No, never.
That boy: Then remove your pant right here and show that you still have your manhood or it will be proved that you are nothing but a sissy, who wears his sister's cute little panties.
But when Ron didn't remove his pant, that boy and his gang members started to laugh ? in a hilarious way. They started to cheer along:
"SISSY, SISSY, SISSY.....SISSY, SISSY"
That boy catched sight of Harry's forehead, his dick mark. First he got shocked, then he said:
That boy: Oh then the rumor is true that Harry Potter is also coming to Hogwarts. Hii Harry, I am Draco Malfoy. Harry, you have made wrong persons your mate - a bitch and a sissy. Come with us and enjoy every moment of it.
Hermione now couldn't bear the insults anymore, so she take out her wand, length 8 inches. She pointed it towards Malfoy and the word came out of her mouth:
The spell hit Malfoy hard, and he got hit in the opposite window. Immediately he sat on ground due to that hard hit.
Crabbe and Goyle picked him immediately and started to get him out of the berth, just then Malfoy told Harry giving him a hating look:
Draco: Oi, Harry Potter, calling me Motherfucker, btw there are rumors that "he who must not got your women" fucked your mom mercilessly and that's the reason you are a dick head right now, getting more and more appreciation.
Harry obviously got fumed hearing these, but didn't understand a single word of him. Hermione was now on form, she stood up and told Draco:
Hermione: Do you want to get hit there by any spells. I hope Motherfuckers like you always get hit there, that's also in public.
Hermione made her wand ready, Draco was now afraid of him, he understood that she is not just a piece of shit. He would have to take her serious from now on. Draco and his gang literally ran out from their berth.
But Harry was now in confusion. What did just Draco tell about her mother. Till now noone have told a single word about her mother's past. What would have gone to her? How did his mother and father died? Dursleys don't say a single word about them. And who the hell is this "He who must not get your Women"? His head was completely blank. Watching him in a situation like this, Hermione understood what was going through him. She made him console patting her back:
Hermione: Forget what Malfoy just said. That must not be true. It's just a rumor.
Harry: What the fuck is this rumor. I don't know a single word about this rumor. I even don't know anything about my mother and father. I don't even know how they died.
Hermione hugged him tight, patting her back to make Harry back in reality. She said:
Hermione: Just forget it, train is now must be reaching the destination. Harry stopped thinking about it, just then an announcement was made:
Hermione: First, we have to reach Hogsmeade village, then someone will come from Hogwarts to take us from there.
Hermione: I should be getting dressed up now, you two should dress up in your robes and school dress now and don't fight again.
Harry and Ron put on their shirt, pant and robes. Harry was able to made her tie but Ron couldn't. He was trying it over and over again but everytime he failed. Train reached the station, but dumb Ron was still making his tie. Harry was waiting for him taking his own bag, his owl, Hedwig. Hermione was going by their berth, she saw them and she told them:
Hermione went in their berth, took hold of his tie, made his tie immediately and slowly said:
"All the first years, come here. Plz make a line. Put all your bagpack and everything here. School will take care of this and you guys follow me". It was Hagrid.

Hagrid: Hlo Harry, It's a relief that you have come. I don't have time to talk to you now, you know, school works, now come follow me all the first years, this way.
Harry, Hermione, Ron, every first year was going following Hagrid. After some time, they reached a river, there were many boats. Hagrid told everyone to sit on the boats. Harry, Ron sat on a boat in which Hagrid was sitting. Hermione also came to sit in that boat. Hagrid said:
Hagrid: Looks like you have already made many friends here Harry. What's your name?
Ron just smiled.
She sat on that making herself comfortable. But it made her panty flashed in front of everyone on the boat again. Harry and Ron's dick got hard again, even Hagrid had to make his dick manage. Ron slowly speak in the ear of Harry:
Ron saw that she was giving her a devil look, which made Ron look in the other way. On the whole boat journey, she flashed her panty in every possible way. Whether she was doing it knowingly or unknowingly, don't know. The boat reached the shore, then Harry saw a big castle with lanterns giving bright yellow light.

Everyone followed Hagrid the upstairs, where they found an old lady waiting for them. Hagrid said:
Just then a student came out of the bunch of students, and took the frog which was on the ground. She looked at the kid, but didn't say anything. He said:
He immediately get inside the students to hide. Hagrid left and then Minerva McGonagall said in her calm tone:
Minerva: First of all Welcome to Hogwarts, all the first years. You are here to learn Magic in every possible way you want. But now you don't know anything about magic, so you will be taught the basic things so that you can choose the way you want to go. You will be sorted into four houses namely:
1. Slutherin
2. Gryffinwhores
3. Maidenclaws
4. Hufflefuck
You will be sorted by Condildo. Harry didn't know anything what this Condildo was about. Getting a good remarks doing something good, make you have points, which will be added to your House's points. Bad remarks make you lose points for you and your house also.
Now I have to say that, Rules of Hogwarts are really very strict. Violation of rules and you will find yourself having punishment in extreme ways. It may include any punishment as we want, violating your dignity, public humiliation and the worst expelled from here. So make sure you don't do anything that you will have to suffer damage which you can't control. Now everyone come to The Great Hall.
She ordered everyone to follow her to The Great Hall. Harry entered the Hall, it was really very large with tables separated for different house students. The first years were told to sit by the tables where no house banner was made. They sat there, then Proffesor Minerva McGonagall said:

To be Continued......
Ch 2: Journey to Hogwarts
It is basically on our all time favorite slut Hermione Granger. Show your love to her through your cum.

From now on after a chapter ends, I will give you a question based on that chapter. Your answer must be the dirtiest comment. The dirtier the comment, the more will be the marks.

Quiz time

Was Hermione flashing her panty knowingly? If yes, then why? ( Answer must contain dirty comments on her)
(3 marks)

(Note: All the characters in the story are 18+. This story is creation of my own, but I don't own the pics, the credit of the pics goes to the great creators who made them.)

When the train left the station, Harry was roaming in the couches to sit, but the coaches were completely filled by students, mainly couples. Even when he changed the couch and went into another, he accidentally found a student, probably elder than him was fucking a girl's ass. He was fucking her openly in a train. When the student and that girl who was getting ass fucked saw Harry, they got afraid. The girl covered her boobs, pussy and the boy put his dick back in pants, they were caught red handed. But somehow Harry left that seat and came forward.

Ron stared at that cart for some time, and then put out some ballon shaped things from there and some ice cream type food(but that doesn't melt so fast), but the shape of the ice cream gave Harry think of only one thing : Black Dick. It was literally looking like a big black cock with small hole up there, from which probably the cream will come out, when you suck it. Ron said:

Ron already started blowing a ballon, but after starting attaining some size, it was looking like a condom. Ron was appear to be blowing a big condom, bigger than his head. But after some time the condom busted and lots of food like cake, dumpling came out of there. Ron shouted:

They were sucking those black dick(ice cream), just then a girl of their age came in their berth, astonishing them. That girl with curly hair, was wearing a super small mini skirt, it was so small that it didn't even touch her mid-thigh, the skirt was just somehow being able to hide her panty, or whatever she was wearing. She was also wearing a tight top, which gave Harry and Ron a view of her cute firm boobs. Her face was also really cute, on which anyone would like to give facial, multiple times.

She told:

She bent downwards to check the empty places under their seat. To check further, she knelt down and got her half body inside the empty space of the seat on which Harry was sitting. Due to knelt down in such a way, and wearing such a super small skirt, her panty completely flashed right in front of Ron's eyes. Ron was lost in staring at this sight, he loved it. His eyes got big, as her white panty was flashing more and more to his eyes. He forgot about his food and was fucking that girl's body by his eyes.

When she started to get out of that place, she started moving. She first moved her head and she caught Ron's eyes which were directly staring at her panty, which was hardly covering her butt cheeks. She gave Ron a devil look by her eyes and told him:

Watching a professional slut giving blowjob right in front of them, Ron and Harry 's dick got hard as rock. As the black dick(ice cream) was still releasing cum, that also in full speed, but due to pulling out early, so she got a cum facial all over her face, hair. Her lips were already wet by cum due to that sloppy blowjob. Some last drop of cum was flooding through her hand, she licked her hands also, making slutty expressions.

Harry couldn't control watching a slut giving blowjob in public, and talking dirty to him. The last words of that slut gave Harry's cock a sensation. His cock would burst out at any time. He ran out of the berth to find bathroom. He headed a direction, running past that fucking couple who were still fucking each other. Finally he got the bathroom, he just went inside the bathroom, and started jerking his 11 inch big cock and making the cum out of his dick. But suddenly the bathroom door got opened.? Harry hastily went in the bathroom, he forgot to lock it. Two Twin Indian Girls opened the bathroom door, because they heard sounds from the bathroom ( due to Harry's jerking) and found Harry jerking his 11 inch dick, they were amazed by the size of the dick. They got freezed watching his big dick. When they hit reality, their cheek got red dying in shame and they immediately ran from there.

minuscule lettre

Putting his dick inside pant, he washed his hand and then went back to his berth where that bj girl was still sitting. The girl said:

Boy: Who's the pro at sucking? Let me see. Of course you are, right? ( Looking at Hermione). Are you all muggles born as Cock-sucker? Do you want to suck it here in public?(touching his scrotch over his pant). I hope you whores don't have any problem about that. You cum dumps love it right?

That boy: Ok then, if you have problem then let's go to bathroom. I will make you bath in my cum. You whores are just worth getting a cumbath.

That boy: Then remove your pant right here and show that you still have your manhood or it will be proved that you are nothing but a sissy, who wears his sister's cute little panties and want to suck our dick.

That boy: Oh, then the rumor is true that Harry Potter is also coming to Hogwarts. Hii Harry, I am Draco Malfoy. Harry, you have made wrong persons your mate - a bitch and a sissy. Come with us and enjoy every moment of it.

Draco: Oi, Harry Potter, calling me Motherfucker, btw there are rumors that "He who Must not Get your Women" fucked your mom mercilessly, then you are born and that's the reason you are a dick head right now, getting more and more appreciation.

But Harry was now in confusion. What did just Draco tell about her mother. Till now no one have told a single word about her mother's past. What would have gone to her? How did his mother and father died? Dursleys don't say a single word about them. And who the hell is this "He who Must not Get your Women"? His head was completely blank. Watching him in a situation like this, Hermione understood what was going through him. She made him console patting her back:

Ron just smiled.

1. Slutherin
2. Gryffinwhores
3. Maidenclaws
4. Hufflefuck
Now I have to say that, Rules of Hogwarts are really very strict. Violation of rules and you will find yourself having punishment in extreme ways. It may include any punishment as we want, violating your dignity, public humiliation and the worst expelled from here. So make sure you don't do anything that you will have to suffer damage which you can't control.

To be Continued......
I'm loving it❤️?

Quiz time

Was Hermione flashing her panty knowingly? If yes, then why? ( Answer must contain dirty comments on her)
(3 marks)
If you guys have read the story, then answer this question.

She told:

minuscule lettre

Ron just smiled.

1. Slutherin
2. Gryffinwhores
3. Maidenclaws
4. Hufflefuck

To be Continued......
Amazing structure and story building.....You have made the environment perfect for a porn parody of harry potter...... Nice work buddy.... Keep it up?

Ch 3: Sorting Ceremony
Cumming tomorrow
Be a witness of the students public humiliation
Get ready for Tomorrow night show

?

Minerva McGonagall told students:

Minerva: Now your sorting will be started. The Sorting is a very important ceremony, b ecause, while you are here, your House members will be something like your family within Hogwarts. You will have classes with them, sleep in your House dormitory like you sleep at home, and spend free time in your House common room.

Everyone listened to her.

Minerva: The sorting ceremony will take place in a few minutes in front of the whole school. I shall return when you are ready.

Her eyes limgered for a moment on Neville who was frightened as hell, Harry and Ron who were talking to each other, at Hermione who was still flashing her white panty due to her ridiculous way of sitting. Then she left the chamber. Harry immediately asked Ron:

Harry: How exactly do they sort us into Houses?

Ron: I don't know actually. But Fred said that if you are boy, then you will enjoy but if you are a girl, it is gonna hurt a lot. But I think he was joking.

Harry's was heart was pounding in full speed. He is a boy, then it's ok, but why would a sorting hurt at all. But what if he had to do magic-he didn't know any magic yet. He looked around everyone. No student was talking much except Hermione, she was revising all the spells by crossing her two hands over her boobs which she was tightly grabbing. This must be the way of her revision. But Harry didn't want to listen her, what if he was asked to do spells on Proffesor Minerva to see his potential and he ended up making a wrong spell on her which burn or tore down her dress completely. She will be ended up completely naked exposing her big boobs, with unshaved pussy and an oversized butt in front of the whole school. But if that happens what will she do first. Obviously she would run from the great hall, with hiding her big boobs and pussy. But what if she don't do that, if she shamelessly stood there naked and complete the whole ceremony being naked. Obviously Harry would love to see that, but didn't want to get expelled in his first day.

Harry was thinking about these shits, suddenly some white pearl white ghosts emerged from the table and bench which by they were sitting. Everyone jumped from their benches, one ghost directly emerged under the panty of Hermione. Hermione scared and made a jump backward. To which she got fell on the floor, her skirt was now completely upward, her panty and every inch of it was flashed before whole school.

One ghost said:

Ghost 1: Must be first years, going to be sorted.

Then another ghost caught the sight of Hermione on the floor flashing her white panty.

Ghost 2: Oh, flashing own panty like a whore, see you in Gryffinwhore.

And they left laughing at the sight of Hermione's panty, and even one ghost headed towards Hermione's panty and went down the floor through her panty.

Minerva McGonagall came inside great hall with a big sex toy. It was practically a large dildo, she put it on a four legged stool. Everyone was scared what would she do with that monster dildo.

upload photo

She said:

Minerva: Ok students, meet Mr. Condildo.

Suddenly that dildo jumped up and started to talk. It was like life sprang into its body. It loudly said:

Condildo: Hlo Students, this is condildo here. I am a mixture of Condom and Dildo. I was Godrica Gryffinwhore's favorite dildo, I pleased her for many years. When she married she didn't leave me. She took me with her. But she needed to be fucked by her husband also, so she gave me the shape of a Condom also by her magic. Wearing me her husband fucked her every night. When her husband died, I gave console in her pussy and ass.

Everyone listened to its erotic tale. It again started:

Condildo: I will sort you students into the houses. As you know you will be sorted into any of the four houses. Your sorting will be based on your mind, personality, hope, relation or future according to the house's founder's characteristics:
1.If it's like a Slut, then you will be sorted in Slutherin.
2.If it's like a Whore, then you will sorted in Gryffinwhores.
3. If it's like only fuck(sex) nothing else, then you will be sorted in Hufflefuck.
4.If it's like maid(sex slave), then you will be sorted in Maidenclaws.

Now everyone was thinking about which house they are going to be sorted and how. Condildo again shouted:

Condildo: Now about your sorting system. For boys, it's preety easy. For boys, I am a condom, so put me on and I will tell you your house, whereas don't try to cum inside me with your limp dick or I will make sure you eat your whole cum. But for girls( he make a devil face), Minerva will put me inside your Pussy Or Ass. If you girls want, then you can come on me(some girls were happy), but make sure after that you clean every cum sucking me by your sucking skill. (Girls made a weird face).

A pink faced girl with blonde pig tails stood up and frightenedly said:

Girl: Won't it hurt taking you?

Condildo: What do you think girl?

Girl was afraid. Then condildo said:

Condildo: Don't get afraid of my size. Godrica's ass and pussy were too big, that's why I am at this size. But I will change my shape according to your size. Enough talking, let the sorting be started. I am excited as hell.

Then Proffesor McGonagall and a teacher in black cloak stepped forward. Minerva McGonagall was holding a long roll of parchment. She said:

Minerva: When I call your name, then plz come here in front of Condildo. Then we will tell you what to do.

She looked at the parchment and said:
Minerva: Abbott, Hannah.

The girl who asked the question about hurting, stood up and came in front of Condildo. Minerva took Condildo in her hand and told her to sit on the stool.

Minerva said:

Minerva: So, where do you want to take him? Pussy or Ass?

Hannah couldn't say anything, then Minerva angrily said:

Minerva: Hey girl, we don't have enough time to waste on you. Just simply tell, Pussy Or Ass?

Hannah: Pussy

Minerva: Ok, remove your panty and show your pussy.

Hannah was shocked, she said:

Hannah: Right here?

Minerva: Obviously, I already told you the sorting will be in front of whole school. No need to shame, we are all a family now.

But Hannah was not removing her panty, then Minerva said to other Professor with her:

Minerva: Professor Snape, I need your help.

Then immediately Snape put his hand inside her skirt and removed her panty in one snatch and kept that green and white striped panty in his hand. Hannah immediately used his hand to cover her pussy. Minerva got angry and she slapped her hard. She now sat there silently, lifted her skirt and showed her pussy to everyone. Minerva put Condildo inside her pussy, Condildo found its way to tear her pussy, to which she started to scream loudly "Aahh.....Aah.......Urggg...Hmph..... "

Professor Snape put her panty inside her mouth, so that she couldn't scream. Now Hannah was helpless, her eyes were closed, she gripped the stool tightly, chewing-biting her panty so that she didn't scream, saliva was dropping from her mouth.

At last, Condildo made his final move, he told Hannah, " Let me go deeper" and explored inside of her pussy more. Hannah's eye got big, she was moving her head like a freak in every direction.

Finally Condildo told Hannah, which only Hannah could hear:

(Condildo: A hope to get merciless fuck.)

Condildo shouted : "HUFFLEFUCK".

The table on the right cherred and clapp
ed. Minerva removed Condildo from her pussy and told her to go to Hufflefuck table. She got on ground, her legs were shivering. She removed panty from her mouth, which was wet by her own saliva. After getting fucked hard in front of whole school, she didn't have shame anymore, so she wore it in front of everyone.

She went near the table over which there was a yellow banner, in which a milf was jumping on a dick and the man was just lying and enjoying her self pounding.

photo upload

The man pumped his seed inside her and the milf again started to get pound on the dick by herself, he again cummed inside her and it was happening over and over again. She was continuously saying, "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck".

It was definitely Hufflefuck, so she sat by the table on a chair.

Again the sorting started, Minerva said, "Boot, Terry". A boy stood up and went near the stool. Condildo shape shifted and changed itself into a black Condom. He pull out his dick, 8 inches. Minerva touch his dick, it got erected to 9 inches. Minerva grabbed his dick and put him on the Condom. Condildo as always first told :

(Condildo: A hope of getting Maid, I hope you get her from your House)

Terry smirked.

Condildo shouted: Maidenclaws.

The table second from the left clapped this time. Minerva removed the condom from his dick. He put his dick back in pant and went to the table which has a brown and blue mixed banner in which a not so old, not a teen girl was in maid outfit. She was collared in her neck and in leg.

Her boobs were chained and she was knelt down in front of a naked man.

She first gave him a nice blowjob, and when cum was about to come, he pull out his dick and sprayed cum over her face, boobs and body. Some cum dropped on the floor, he slapped the maid hard and said, "Lick from the floor, Maid Bitch" and as an obedient maid she was licking cum from the floor.

The man spanked her ass hard, her ass was pitch red, bearing the pain she was licking cum from the floor, everytime saying, "Master". And it was also framed over and over again.

Terry sat on a chair by the table.

Minerva:"Bulstrode Millicent "

A short haired hot girl stood up and went to the stool and sat. Before Minerva could said, she removed her panty and handed it to Snape. She turned around and show everyone her little ass.

Condildo: Looks like you are preety much used.

Minerva inserted Condildo inside her ass, she didn't even made a sound and took that monster dildo silently. Then Condildo whispered her:

(Condildo: What to talk about you, you are already a slut. Personality like a Slut.)

Condildo shouted, "SLUTHERIN"

The table first from the left applaused the most for her performance. Minerva removed Condildo from her ass, she took panty from Snape, put it on and went to the table, which has a banner in which a big boobed milf was tied to a bed and she was being fucked by black dicks.

She was helpless, she could do only one thing: taking black dick in pussy and ass one after another. The black men were coming one after another and fucked her mercilessly. She didn't even get rest for a second, when one man fucked her hard and cummed inside her, immediately another dick went inside her already damaged pussy, pounded her hard and cummed inside her pussy. And it was going so on.

image url

Millicent went in the table and she was welcomed by many boys and she sat with them.

Minerva again started:

Minerva: "Brown, Lavender"

Lavender stood up and went to the stool smiling, as though she has a plan. She sat on the tool and she told that she will take it in ass.

Minerva: Ok, Remove your panty first and turn around to show your ass this way.

Lavender: But I don't have panty, I forgot to wear them. ?

Minerva: Ok, Professor Snape I need your help again. You please turn around.
Lavender didn't understand the purpose of Snape and turned around, lifter her skirt and showed her big booty to everyone. Professor Snape told her in her dark calm voice:

Snape: Open your mouth.

Lavender resisted saying She didn't have panty, then Snape pull out his 10 inch dick. Lavender understood what was going to happen, she was saying, "No, no plz". But till then Minerva put Condildo inside her ass. Her eyes bulged out and she was going to scream. Snape forcefully put his dick inside her mouth and deep throated her.

host image

In ass she was getting ass fucked by Condildo and mouth fucked by Snape- it was looking like mini gangbang. Minerva whispered in her ear:

Minerva: Bitch like you who forgot to wear panty, should be treated like this. You fucked your self.

It was true, she was getting fucked by her own plan. Condildo tore her pussy deep inside, but not even a word was getting out of her mouth, because a monster dick was having its way through her mouth. She was getting double fucked like a pornstar. After sometime, Condildo told her whispering:

(Condildo: Mind like a Whore)

Condildo: Gryffinwhore

Everyone applaused and Minerva removed Condildo from her pussy and Snape pulled out his dick out of her mouth. She was relieved, she got down of the tool, her lips we're looking slippery due to that sloppy blowjob.

The only table was left . It had a red banner in which a milf who has the biggest boobs of all of them. First, the scene was in a house and an already cum covered milf was in the corner of the house crying. She had big shaggy boobs, unshaven pussy with the biggest booty of all time. She knelt down in front of a black man begging him to fuck her, "Plz fuck my pussy,plz fuck the shit of this whore and make me worthless." As she was continuously begging for dick, so to shut her mouth he put his dick in her mouth. He told her, "Suck it whore". She was happy, at first she was doing it slowly, but after some slow bj, she automatically paced the speed, she gave him the best bj of all time in extreme speed. She was just not only sucking his dick but also massaging her balls like a professional pornstar. After some time, when he was about to cum, he pulled out his dick and gave her a cum shower. Hair, face, eyes, boobs, hands, legs, back, ass everything was covered in cum. She jumped on him and made his dick aimed at her cunt. He didn't have to do anything, she immediately took his dick in her cunt and jumped on his dick hugging him. After some time, he cummed inside her pussy and he felt on the ground tired.

She was also tired, but she was craving for dick. She crawled out of the room, where again a black man from her backside grabbed her hair and put his dick directly into her ass. He fucked her ass in doggy style mercilessly, he also cummed inside her after some time and fell on the ground. But she didn't stop her dick hunting. She almost fucked 20 bbc in that house in every position- cowgirl,doggy, 69, missionary etc. She even get fucked in some unknown positions also.

But she didn't stop in that house, she crawled out of the house and exited directly into a market, where she was holding a wood, written on it "Fuck this Worthless Whore for Free, make me your cumdump". Everyone saw it and first one boy half of her age put his dick directly into her ass from behind. But he didn't last long,as he has no stamina as compared to her. Everyone understood one man alone can not satisfy her. She needed to fucked in group. She needed a Gang Bang. People came in crowd and made her lie on air, by one man took her by her thighs and one men by her hair. The men pull their dick out and the man by her leg put his dick into her pussy.

Many men came and attacked her pussy by their big dick. The men who were grabbing her hair, when they pull out their dick, she immediately took it in her hand and put it inside her mouth. Many people came in front and started to stroke their dick, giving her cum bath. Now she was being group fucked on street, two dick at two hands, one dick in mouth, two dicks in ass, three dicks in pussy and one dick was getting foot job. Everyone cummed inside her and creampied her multiple times. Everyone got tired fucking her, and leave her due to which she fell on the ground hard. Everyone fell on the ground due to their tiredness, but the whore was still seeking for the dicks to erect and the story continued from the beginning.

Clearly it was Gryffinwhore. She found her way to reach Gryffinwhore table, and she sat on a chair.

Minerva said, "Granger, Hermione"
Hermione stood up, sat down on the stool and removed her panty, gave it to Snape. She turned around and showed everyone her ass. Minerva put Condildo inside her ass, she just opened her mouth, Snape immediately put her panty inside her mouth, although she didn't scream at all.

She got it that Snape did it on purpose. Condildo found its way and went deep inside her ass, she somehow was bearing the pain. But when condildo got fully inside her ass, her legs were shivering in pain. Minerva immediately slapped on her ass and said:

Minerva: Stop Shivering concentrate, condildo needs to focus to tell your House name.

Hermione somehow stopped shivering, then Condildo told her:

(Condildo: Personality, Hope, Mind, Future everything is like a Whore)

Condildo: Definitely "GRYFFINWHORE"

Just after that Hermione spasmed on Condildo. He got angry, he immediately put out himself tearing her ass. He shouted on her:

Condildo: You fucking Whore, you spasmed on me right? Now I hope you know what you have to do.

Minerva: Professor Snape, hold her.

Snape immediately hold her from behind, but knowingly he grabbed her by her boobs. He removed her panty from her mouth, and took it in his hand. Hermione first didn't want to suck it, Condildo got in air and immediately put himself inside her mouth in full speed, going up and down through her mouth. Then she also started enjoying these, so she took him in her hand and made her head up and down on him. She was sucking it like a real monster dildo. She drank every drop of her own cum and licked him clean.

Before giving it to Minerva Condildo told her, "You first have to become my Bitch to become a Witch". She got down from the stool, Snape handed over her panty. But she didn't wear it, she just simply took it in her hand. No one bothered to tell her to wear her panty, besides everyone loved to see a whore coming towards them with her own panty in her hand. She might have forgot to wear her panty or she wanted to remain pantyless, don't know.

free photo host

Then she went to Gryffinwhore table.

Minerva said, " Longbottom Neville "

Neville went there and sat on the stool. He took out his dick, but it was too small, only 4 inches. Minerva took it in her fingers and put him on Condildo. It didn't even erect after her touch.

online image hosting

Condildo said:

Condildo: Awfully Small. (Mind of a Whore). Gryffinwhoreeeee..... You limp dick, how dare you cum inside me.

Minerva immediately went behind him, and made her head lie on her soft pillow boobs, and gripped tight. Condildo flied in air and got near of his mouth and put every drop of his cum inside his mouth.

Some students laughed at this sight, some even made disgusting look. The taste was definitely awfully bad, it was obvious from Neville's expression. He went to Gryffinwhore table in shame due to eating his own cum.

Minerva started:

Minerva: Potter, Harry

Harry stood up in fear, he frightendly went to the stool and sat on that. He pulled out his 11inch big dick. Not just the girls were amazed by her size, even Minerva was shocked seeing his dick. He took it by her both hand and it got erected to 12 inches.

She was going nearer and nearer to his dick, one time even Harry felt her warm breath on his dick. It was looking like she was going to wrap her lips around his cock and give him special blowjob.

But somehow she resisted herself and put Condildo on his dick. She still didn't wanted to leave his dick.

Condildo waited for some time and whispered to Harry:

(Condildo: How can this even possible? Relation with Whore and Slut simultaneously. Very confused. Which house do you want to go kid? Slutherin or Gryffinwhore? )

Harry was continuosly saying, "Not Slutherin"

So Condildo shouted:

Condildo: Ok then, Gryffinwhore.

Harry was now in relief to go to Gryffinwhore. Everyone applaused in the Gryffinwhore table. Harry saw Weasley twins pressed boobs of the girl who was sitting between them. She just gave them an angry look, nothing else. Then the other students got their houses names as previously.

"Weasley, Ron"- Gryffinwhore
"Dean Thomas"-Gryffinwhore
"Draco Malfoy"-Slutherin
"Turpin Lisa"-Maidenclaw
and so on.

Finally the sorting ended, then Headmaster Albus Dumbledore gotten on his feet, and told:

Dumbledore: Welcome to Hogwarts, first years. I should tell you that your classes will be started from tomorrow. You should respect your teachers and should obey to every word of your teacher, no resist please. Because due to disobeying your teachers, you might lose points of your house, severe punishments and scolding or humiliation in class.

No one cared about his words.

Dumbledore: You can see the banners over your table in which there are different milfs doing several things. They are the four founders of the four houses as that of the banner. They made this to understand the nature, behavior of them. Every girl should make them her ideal and become a witch (sounded like bitch) like them in future. Now I request every student to have the dinner.

In front of Harry, there were baked potatoes, Ron was already having cooked meat. But Hermione had her favorite black dick ice cream. She tie her hair by her panty, and started to suck that black dick like Godrica(Remember the Gryffinwhore banner) was sucking every dick like an ultimate slut.

free photo host

It made every boy's dick hard who were sitting beside her. Everyone was looking at her slutty behavior, but when she stared at them, everyone focused on their food. When the dinner was over, Dumbledore told everyone to go to their respective dormitories. Everyone started to go to the dormitories following their prefect......

Minerva: Now your sorting will be started. The Sorting is a very important ceremony, b ecause, while you are here, your House members will be something like your family within Hogwarts. You will have classes with them, sleep in your House dormitory like you sleep at home, and spend free time in your House common room.

Minerva: The sorting ceremony will take place in a few minutes in front of the whole school. I shall return when you are ready.

Her eyes limgered for a moment on Neville who was frightened as hell, Harry and Ron who were talking to each other, at Hermione who was still flashing her white panty due to her ridiculous way of sitting. Then she left the chamber. Harry immediately asked Ron:

Ron: I don't know actually. But Fred said that if you are boy, then you will enjoy but if you are a girl, it is gonna hurt a lot. But I think he was joking.

Harry's was heart was pounding in full speed. He is a boy, then it's ok, but why would a sorting hurt at all. But what if he had to do magic-he didn't know any magic yet. He looked around everyone. No student was talking much except Hermione, she was revising all the spells by crossing her two hands over her boobs which she was tightly grabbing. This must be the way of her revision. But Harry didn't want to listen her, what if he was asked to do spells on Proffesor Minerva to see his potential and he ended up making a wrong spell on her which burn or tore down her dress completely. She will be ended up completely naked exposing her big boobs, with unshaved pussy and an oversized butt in front of the whole school. But if that happens what will she do first. Obviously she would run from the great hall, with hiding her big boobs and pussy. But what if she don't do that, if she shamelessly stood there naked and complete the whole ceremony being naked. Obviously Harry would love to see that, but didn't want to get expelled in his first day.

Harry was thinking about these shits, suddenly some white pearl white ghosts emerged from the table and bench which by they were sitting. Everyone jumped from their benches, one ghost directly emerged under the panty of Hermione. Hermione scared and made a jump backward. To which she got fell on the floor, her skirt was now completely upward, her panty and every inch of it was flashed before whole school.

One ghost said:

Then another ghost caught the sight of Hermione on the floor flashing her white panty.

And they left laughing at the sight of Hermione's panty, and even one ghost headed towards Hermione's panty and went down the floor through her panty.

Minerva McGonagall came inside great hall with a big sex toy. It was practically a large dildo, she put it on a four legged stool. Everyone was scared what would she do with that monster dildo.

upload photo

She said:

Suddenly that dildo jumped up and started to talk. It was like life sprang into its body. It loudly said:

Condildo: Hlo Students, this is condildo here. I am a mixture of Condom and Dildo. I was Godrica Gryffinwhore's favorite dildo, I pleased her for many years. When she married she didn't leave me. She took me with her. But she needed to be fucked by her husband also, so she gave me the shape of a Condom also by her magic. Wearing me her husband fucked her every night. When her husband died, I gave console in her pussy and ass.

Condildo: I will sort you students into the houses. As you know you will be sorted into any of the four houses. Your sorting will be based on your mind, personality, hope, relation or future according to the house's founder's characteristics:
3. If it's like only fuck(sex) nothing else, then you will be sorted in Hufflefuck.

Now everyone was thinking about which house they are going to be sorted and how. Condildo again shouted:

Condildo: Now about your sorting system. For boys, it's preety easy. For boys, I am a condom, so put me on and I will tell you your house, whereas don't try to cum inside me with your limp dick or I will make sure you eat your whole cum. But for girls( he make a devil face), Minerva will put me inside your Pussy Or Ass. If you girls want, then you can come on me(some girls were happy), but make sure after that you clean every cum sucking me by your sucking skill. (Girls made a weird face).

Condildo: Don't get afraid of my size. Godrica's ass and pussy were too big, that's why I am at this size. But I will change my shape according to your size. Enough talking, let the sorting be started. I am excited as hell.

Then Proffesor McGonagall and a teacher in black cloak stepped forward. Minerva McGonagall was holding a long roll of parchment. She said:

Minerva: When I call your name, then plz come here in front of Condildo. Then we will tell you what to do.

The girl who asked the question about hurting, stood up and came in front of Condildo. Minerva took Condildo in her hand and told her to sit on the stool.

Minerva said:

Minerva: Hey girl, we don't have enough time to waste on you. Just simply tell, Pussy Or Ass?

Minerva: Obviously, I already told you the sorting will be in front of whole school. No need to shame, we are all a family now.

But Hannah was not removing her panty, then Minerva said to other Professor with her:

Then immediately Snape put his hand inside her skirt and removed her panty in one snatch and kept that green and white striped panty in his hand. Hannah immediately used his hand to cover her pussy. Minerva got angry and she slapped her hard. She now sat there silently, lifted her skirt and showed her pussy to everyone. Minerva put Condildo inside her pussy, Condildo found its way to tear her pussy, to which she started to scream loudly "Aahh.....Aah.......Urggg...Hmph..... "

Professor Snape put her panty inside her mouth, so that she couldn't scream. Now Hannah was helpless, her eyes were closed, she gripped the stool tightly, chewing-biting her panty so that she didn't scream, saliva was dropping from her mouth.

At last, Condildo made his final move, he told Hannah, " Let me go deeper" and explored inside of her pussy more. Hannah's eye got big, she was moving her head like a freak in every direction.

ed. Minerva removed Condildo from her pussy and told her to go to Hufflefuck table. She got on ground, her legs were shivering. She removed panty from her mouth, which was wet by her own saliva. After getting fucked hard in front of whole school, she didn't have shame anymore, so she wore it in front of everyone.

She went near the table over which there was a yellow banner, in which a milf was jumping on a dick and the man was just lying and enjoying her self pounding.

photo upload

The man pumped his seed inside her and the milf again started to get pound on the dick by herself, he again cummed inside her and it was happening over and over again. She was continuously saying, "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck".

Again the sorting started, Minerva said, "Boot, Terry". A boy stood up and went near the stool. Condildo shape shifted and changed itself into a black Condom. He pull out his dick, 8 inches. Minerva touch his dick, it got erected to 9 inches. Minerva grabbed his dick and put him on the Condom. Condildo as always first told :

Terry smirked.

The table second from the left clapped this time. Minerva removed the condom from his dick. He put his dick back in pant and went to the table which has a brown and blue mixed banner in which a not so old, not a teen girl was in maid outfit. She was collared in her neck and in leg.

She first gave him a nice blowjob, and when cum was about to come, he pull out his dick and sprayed cum over her face, boobs and body. Some cum dropped on the floor, he slapped the maid hard and said, "Lick from the floor, Maid Bitch" and as an obedient maid she was licking cum from the floor.

The man spanked her ass hard, her ass was pitch red, bearing the pain she was licking cum from the floor, everytime saying, "Master". And it was also framed over and over again.

A short haired hot girl stood up and went to the stool and sat. Before Minerva could said, she removed her panty and handed it to Snape. She turned around and show everyone her little ass.

Minerva inserted Condildo inside her ass, she didn't even made a sound and took that monster dildo silently. Then Condildo whispered her:

(Condildo: What to talk about you, you are already a slut. Personality like a Slut.)

The table first from the left applaused the most for her performance. Minerva removed Condildo from her ass, she took panty from Snape, put it on and went to the table, which has a banner in which a big boobed milf was tied to a bed and she was being fucked by black dicks.

She was helpless, she could do only one thing: taking black dick in pussy and ass one after another. The black men were coming one after another and fucked her mercilessly. She didn't even get rest for a second, when one man fucked her hard and cummed inside her, immediately another dick went inside her already damaged pussy, pounded her hard and cummed inside her pussy. And it was going so on.

image url

Millicent went in the table and she was welcomed by many boys and she sat with them.

Minerva again started:

Lavender stood up and went to the stool smiling, as though she has a plan. She sat on the tool and she told that she will take it in ass.

Lavender didn't understand the purpose of Snape and turned around, lifter her skirt and showed her big booty to everyone. Professor Snape told her in her dark calm voice:

Lavender resisted saying She didn't have panty, then Snape pull out his 10 inch dick. Lavender understood what was going to happen, she was saying, "No, no plz". But till then Minerva put Condildo inside her ass. Her eyes bulged out and she was going to scream. Snape forcefully put his dick inside her mouth and deep throated her.

host image

In ass she was getting ass fucked by Condildo and mouth fucked by Snape- it was looking like mini gangbang. Minerva whispered in her ear:

Minerva: Bitch like you who forgot to wear panty, should be treated like this. You fucked your self.

It was true, she was getting fucked by her own plan. Condildo tore her pussy deep inside, but not even a word was getting out of her mouth, because a monster dick was having its way through her mouth. She was getting double fucked like a pornstar. After sometime, Condildo told her whispering:

Everyone applaused and Minerva removed Condildo from her pussy and Snape pulled out his dick out of her mouth. She was relieved, she got down of the tool, her lips we're looking slippery due to that sloppy blowjob.

The only table was left . It had a red banner in which a milf who has the biggest boobs of all of them. First, the scene was in a house and an already cum covered milf was in the corner of the house crying. She had big shaggy boobs, unshaven pussy with the biggest booty of all time. She knelt down in front of a black man begging him to fuck her, "Plz fuck my pussy,plz fuck the shit of this whore and make me worthless." As she was continuously begging for dick, so to shut her mouth he put his dick in her mouth. He told her, "Suck it whore". She was happy, at first she was doing it slowly, but after some slow bj, she automatically paced the speed, she gave him the best bj of all time in extreme speed. She was just not only sucking his dick but also massaging her balls like a professional pornstar. After some time, when he was about to cum, he pulled out his dick and gave her a cum shower. Hair, face, eyes, boobs, hands, legs, back, ass everything was covered in cum. She jumped on him and made his dick aimed at her cunt. He didn't have to do anything, she immediately took his dick in her cunt and jumped on his dick hugging him. After some time, he cummed inside her pussy and he felt on the ground tired.

She was also tired, but she was craving for dick. She crawled out of the room, where again a black man from her backside grabbed her hair and put his dick directly into her ass. He fucked her ass in doggy style mercilessly, he also cummed inside her after some time and fell on the ground. But she didn't stop her dick hunting. She almost fucked 20 bbc in that house in every position- cowgirl,doggy, 69, missionary etc. She even get fucked in some unknown positions also.

But she didn't stop in that house, she crawled out of the house and exited directly into a market, where she was holding a wood, written on it "Fuck this Worthless Whore for Free, make me your cumdump". Everyone saw it and first one boy half of her age put his dick directly into her ass from behind. But he didn't last long,as he has no stamina as compared to her. Everyone understood one man alone can not satisfy her. She needed to fucked in group. She needed a Gang Bang. People came in crowd and made her lie on air, by one man took her by her thighs and one men by her hair. The men pull their dick out and the man by her leg put his dick into her pussy.

Many men came and attacked her pussy by their big dick. The men who were grabbing her hair, when they pull out their dick, she immediately took it in her hand and put it inside her mouth. Many people came in front and started to stroke their dick, giving her cum bath. Now she was being group fucked on street, two dick at two hands, one dick in mouth, two dicks in ass, three dicks in pussy and one dick was getting foot job. Everyone cummed inside her and creampied her multiple times. Everyone got tired fucking her, and leave her due to which she fell on the ground hard. Everyone fell on the ground due to their tiredness, but the whore was still seeking for the dicks to erect and the story continued from the beginning.

Clearly it was Gryffinwhore. She found her way to reach Gryffinwhore table, and she sat on a chair.

Hermione stood up, sat down on the stool and removed her panty, gave it to Snape. She turned around and showed everyone her ass. Minerva put Condildo inside her ass, she just opened her mouth, Snape immediately put her panty inside her mouth, although she didn't scream at all.

She got it that Snape did it on purpose. Condildo found its way and went deep inside her ass, she somehow was bearing the pain. But when condildo got fully inside her ass, her legs were shivering in pain. Minerva immediately slapped on her ass and said:

Minerva: Stop Shivering concentrate, condildo needs to focus to tell your House name.

Just after that Hermione spasmed on Condildo. He got angry, he immediately put out himself tearing her ass. He shouted on her:

Condildo: You fucking Whore, you spasmed on me right? Now I hope you know what you have to do.

Snape immediately hold her from behind, but knowingly he grabbed her by her boobs. He removed her panty from her mouth, and took it in his hand. Hermione first didn't want to suck it, Condildo got in air and immediately put himself inside her mouth in full speed, going up and down through her mouth. Then she also started enjoying these, so she took him in her hand and made her head up and down on him. She was sucking it like a real monster dildo. She drank every drop of her own cum and licked him clean.

Before giving it to Minerva Condildo told her, "You first have to become my Bitch to become a Witch". She got down from the stool, Snape handed over her panty. But she didn't wear it, she just simply took it in her hand. No one bothered to tell her to wear her panty, besides everyone loved to see a whore coming towards them with her own panty in her hand. She might have forgot to wear her panty or she wanted to remain pantyless, don't know.

free photo host

Neville went there and sat on the stool. He took out his dick, but it was too small, only 4 inches. Minerva took it in her fingers and put him on Condildo. It didn't even erect after her touch.

online image hosting

Condildo said:

Condildo: Awfully Small. (Mind of a Whore). Gryffinwhoreeeee..... You limp dick, how dare you cum inside me.

Minerva immediately went behind him, and made her head lie on her soft pillow boobs, and gripped tight. Condildo flied in air and got near of his mouth and put every drop of his cum inside his mouth.

Some students laughed at this sight, some even made disgusting look. The taste was definitely awfully bad, it was obvious from Neville's expression. He went to Gryffinwhore table in shame due to eating his own cum.

Minerva started:

Harry stood up in fear, he frightendly went to the stool and sat on that. He pulled out his 11inch big dick. Not just the girls were amazed by her size, even Minerva was shocked seeing his dick. He took it by her both hand and it got erected to 12 inches.

She was going nearer and nearer to his dick, one time even Harry felt her warm breath on his dick. It was looking like she was going to wrap her lips around his cock and give him special blowjob.

But somehow she resisted herself and put Condildo on his dick. She still didn't wanted to leave his dick.

(Condildo: How can this even possible? Relation with Whore and Slut simultaneously. Very confused. Which house do you want to go kid? Slutherin or Gryffinwhore? )

So Condildo shouted:

Harry was now in relief to go to Gryffinwhore. Everyone applaused in the Gryffinwhore table. Harry saw Weasley twins pressed boobs of the girl who was sitting between them. She just gave them an angry look, nothing else. Then the other students got their houses names as previously.

"Draco Malfoy"-Slutherin
"Turpin Lisa"-Maidenclaw
and so on.

Finally the sorting ended, then Headmaster Albus Dumbledore gotten on his feet, and told:

Dumbledore: Welcome to Hogwarts, first years. I should tell you that your classes will be started from tomorrow. You should respect your teachers and should obey to every word of your teacher, no resist please. Because due to disobeying your teachers, you might lose points of your house, severe punishments and scolding or humiliation in class.

Dumbledore: You can see the banners over your table in which there are different milfs doing several things. They are the four founders of the four houses as that of the banner. They made this to understand the nature, behavior of them. Every girl should make them her ideal and become a witch (sounded like bitch) like them in future. Now I request every student to have the dinner.

In front of Harry, there were baked potatoes, Ron was already having cooked meat. But Hermione had her favorite black dick ice cream. She tie her hair by her panty, and started to suck that black dick like Godrica(Remember the Gryffinwhore banner) was sucking every dick like an ultimate slut.

free photo host

It made every boy's dick hard who were sitting beside her. Everyone was looking at her slutty behavior, but when she stared at them, everyone focused on their food. When the dinner was over, Dumbledore told everyone to go to their respective dormitories. Everyone started to go to the dormitories following their prefect......
Wonderful gtg

One ghost said:

upload photo

She said:

Minerva said:

photo upload

Terry smirked.

image url

Minerva again started:

host image

free photo host

online image hosting

Condildo said:

Minerva started:

So Condildo shouted:

"Draco Malfoy"-Slutherin
"Turpin Lisa"-Maidenclaw
and so on.

free photo host

Which scene did you like the most in this story?

Back