• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Me and my wife Rashmika visited Europe for her Birthday!

We got sooo Drunk and went to a SEX MUSEUM!

Rashu got so high and so hot in the Sex Museum, she stripped nude and spread herself on a Cow Statue there!

She kept yelling to me take a picture!

Well, not just me, everyone there took Pictures! It is circulating in the Internet and like wildfire

The Museum guys kicked us out - IT WAS SO Embarassing to me

- say says she doesnt remember anything - But I think she does!

My name??? Well, the neighborhood Boys call me Rashmika Hubby - I dont think anyone knows my name!

Question - did you get my wife nude pic in whatsapp? if so, please delete it! 🙏🙏🙏

Me and my wife Rashmika visited Europe for her Birthday!

We got sooo Drunk and went to a SEX MUSEUM!

Rashu got so high and so hot in the Sex Museum, she stripped nude and spread herself on a Cow Statue there!

She kept yelling to me take a picture!

Well, not just me, everyone there took Pictures! It is circulating in the Internet and like wildfire

The Museum guys kicked us out - IT WAS SO Embarassing to me

- say says she doesnt remember anything - But I think she does!

My name??? Well, the neighborhood Boys call me Rashmika Hubby - I dont think anyone knows my name!

Question - did you get my wife nude pic in whatsapp? if so, please delete it! 🙏🙏🙏

What an artist u r

Back