• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Dirty Talk How have you masturbated on actresses pics

Dirty talk on actress hot images

Best way to masturbate while looking at a pic from?

• Newspaper

Votes: 114 13.9%
  • Film Magazines

Votes: 105 12.8%
  • Your mobile

Votes: 582 70.8%
  • TV

Votes: 136 16.5%
  • Desktop Computer

Votes: 161 19.6%
  • Laptop

Votes: 241 29.3%
  • Tablet

Votes: 114 13.9%
  • Or just your imagination

Votes: 203 24.7%

• Total voters
New masturbation queenssssssss....aahhhhhhh...

Fuckkk FUCKKKKK YOU AISHWARYA ANUSHKA SHARMA AAAA DEEPIKAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKK SUCK UR BREASTS AISHWARYA..........AAAAAAAAAAAA

I wanna lick, fuck, cum all these babes

I usually masturbate in a lonely room. I took my phone with me. I feel like I am in 7th heaven while and after masturbation. I love to call the names of the actresses while masturbating. Sometimes I use magazine cuts of hot actress for masturbation. I rarely masturbated to friends. I have also masturbated with some guys via vc. 😍 It feels so great

Below is a screenshot of actresses on whom I masturbate regularly.

This is by far, the best, the original, and UHQ cleavage pic of my aish......she is the one who keeps on Getty me back to fapping after I have left it .....this is the pic .......savour the big breasts ....the deep cleavage......look at the left breast closely ....see her real nipple.....ther is no other pic which is as close to this ......... I just masturbated maybe 1000th time this week.....and might again do now when writing and seeing this deep white gully of Aish.........aahhhh

Did anyy masturbate on this one ?

Tips.....put ponds or some powder on ur thighs....start slowly and smooth.......ensure u have a high quality pic and a larger screen or iPad. Kiss her lips....her boobs her neck...and rub ur........Best wud be to all this when ur alone.......fully naked on the bed...... rubbing to Aishhhhhh
Make more on aishwarya

How can my masturbation thread NOT have SUNNY LEONE.....

i LOVVEEEE SUNNY LEONE

i have fucked sunny leone in ver years and countless times. Her face her body her boobs her thighs her lips her hair her nose ...I have kissed EVERYTHING......EVERY BODY PART AND PIC OF SUNNY LEONE....THESE R JUST A FEW .....HER LESBIAN CLIPS HER JEEKO OFF INSTRUCTION PICS R .....ohhhhhh...I'm shagging just will typing these......

free photos upload website
She is sex goddess

I usually masturbate in a lonely room. I took my phone with me. I feel like I am in 7th heaven while and after masturbation. I love to call the names of the actresses while masturbating. Sometimes I use magazine cuts of hot actress for masturbation. I rarely masturbated to friends. I have also masturbated with some guys via vc. 😍 It feels so great

Below is a screenshot of actresses on whom I masturbate regularly.

Which thread is Sara's pic from? It's amazing😍

Back