• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Dirty Talk How have you masturbated on actresses pics

Dirty talk on actress hot images

Best way to masturbate while looking at a pic from?

• Newspaper

Votes: 114 13.9%
  • Film Magazines

Votes: 105 12.8%
  • Your mobile

Votes: 582 70.8%
  • TV

Votes: 136 16.5%
  • Desktop Computer

Votes: 161 19.6%
  • Laptop

Votes: 241 29.3%
  • Tablet

Votes: 114 13.9%
  • Or just your imagination

Votes: 203 24.7%

• Total voters
Today masturbating on DEEPIKA......ONLY DEEPIKA ...aajaa aaaaadeepika......suck oy dck.......i suck ur boobs .....Deepika.....fck.a........cum...cum.cum...fck Deepika fck...Deepika..fck....deepika.fck....ur nose....ur lips...bur neck...ur boobs....ur nipples...ur..suckkkkkkkkkkk... Deepika...ah..I'm naked Deepika...cmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

she's always a sex doll :love:

I am 26 years old i am mostly masturbating on actresses from past 9-10 years. When i was in scool i use to masturbate on nude fakes of actress using kamapisachi etc sites and also on item songs like babuji jara dheere chalo after closing all doors and windows of rooms. Till these years i did a lot of weird things. To be frank i also turned incest only in fantasy i masturbate on my cousin brothers wives (my bhabhis) 10-11 cousin brothers i have. So now the best part starts now i am a software engineer and i am in true love with a girl she also loves me and we are living in bangalore for our job she is also soft eng. We are into live in but still my fantasies dint go i still masturbate for actresses and my bhabhis and other college classmates. My gf is so good slowly slowly i shared all my fantasies to her and she took it positively and understood me and now from 3 years i have fucked her into roleplay while thinking of almost all the actresses i dreamt of fucking. Some list which u remember are following:

Kajol , Sonakshi sinha , shradhha kapoor , alia bhatt , shilpa shetty , katrina kaif , prity zinta , rani mukherjee , madhuri dixit , sonam kapoor , anushka sharma , tammana bhatia , kajal agarwal , vidya balan , tabu , deepika padukone , hema malini , rekha , huma qureshi , aishwarya rai , divyanka tripathi , ankita lokhande , daya bhabhi from tmkoc , anjali babhi from tmkoc , mouni roy , sakshi tanwar , shreya ghoshal , sunny leone , parineeti chopra , ameesha patel

One golden secret is later on i also told her about my incest fantasies and my milf and fantasy for old age aunts like in my hometown their is a chubby milf aunt in my neighborhood whom i use to fap. She laughed at me and told to continue with them also . And from there on it was so much fun she use to play role of my bhabhi's I use to abuse her with my bhabhi name slap on her ass and what not , also my dream to fuck my aunt also came true. I enjoy a lot. Actually she is so genuine and she loves me a lot she dont know much about sex she is so innocent and she is like a baby she is so curious about these things thatswhy she also enjoying this. Till now we dint did sex we just did anal and other brutal and sensual stuffs possible with all positions because we decided to leave it for after marriage.

Now i am going to reveal biggest fanatsy which also she fullfilled...
She did item songs for me in room Like she dressed like Katrina kaif tied me and did chickni chameli just like katina kaif also like aiyaa from rani mukherjee and a lot of stuff... later on we went on to some vacations in himalayas there on some night we were so hot and their was snowfall continuosly so we became horny and we were discussing lets discuss about some new fantasy then she only told lets play our game (actually i forgot to tell early that whenever we want to do roleplay she takes my dick in her mouth and start taking names of all actress , my bhabhis etc and i think and select then we continue roleplay with that character) , so we were playing that game i became too hirny and told no lets take someone new today she thinked and jokingly took her phone and open her gallery and shown pics of her friends whom i already knew i also wanted to do but initially i refrained no no then i told ok lets try and we explored her gallery i abused all her friend then by mistake pic of her married 41 year sister old mom of two kids came by mistake i abused her also then i said sorry sorry but actually my dick was in her hand and she felt that it became so hard suddenly by seeing her sister then she said ok lets continue for her only ,.... i was so happy and we started actually it a was a brutal bdsm roleplay of her sis we enjoyed a lot. And till date we are continueing. Also their was one girl in our college our mutual classmate which she initially tought is interested in me so she told me not to talk with her and blocked her from my whatsapp. But today she plays her role also when i want to fuck that girl?? life is so fun like this. We will marry soon and then for my whole life i will fuck anyone whom i dream of fucking. She literally ask me did you see any new girl whom you want to fuck i will play her for you. Any aunt , any relative , any teacher , any colleague , neighbour , actress she is ok to do.

I am 26 years old i am mostly masturbating on actresses from past 9-10 years. When i was in scool i use to masturbate on nude fakes of actress using kamapisachi etc sites and also on item songs like babuji jara dheere chalo after closing all doors and windows of rooms. Till these years i did a lot of weird things. To be frank i also turned incest only in fantasy i masturbate on my cousin brothers wives (my bhabhis) 10-11 cousin brothers i have. So now the best part starts now i am a software engineer and i am in true love with a girl she also loves me and we are living in bangalore for our job she is also soft eng. We are into live in but still my fantasies dint go i still masturbate for actresses and my bhabhis and other college classmates. My gf is so good slowly slowly i shared all my fantasies to her and she took it positively and understood me and now from 3 years i have fucked her into roleplay while thinking of almost all the actresses i dreamt of fucking. Some list which u remember are following:

Kajol , Sonakshi sinha , shradhha kapoor , alia bhatt , shilpa shetty , katrina kaif , prity zinta , rani mukherjee , madhuri dixit , sonam kapoor , anushka sharma , tammana bhatia , kajal agarwal , vidya balan , tabu , deepika padukone , hema malini , rekha , huma qureshi , aishwarya rai , divyanka tripathi , ankita lokhande , daya bhabhi from tmkoc , anjali babhi from tmkoc , mouni roy , sakshi tanwar , shreya ghoshal , sunny leone , parineeti chopra , ameesha patel

One golden secret is later on i also told her about my incest fantasies and my milf and fantasy for old age aunts like in my hometown their is a chubby milf aunt in my neighborhood whom i use to fap. She laughed at me and told to continue with them also . And from there on it was so much fun she use to play role of my bhabhi's I use to abuse her with my bhabhi name slap on her ass and what not , also my dream to fuck my aunt also came true. I enjoy a lot. Actually she is so genuine and she loves me a lot she dont know much about sex she is so innocent and she is like a baby she is so curious about these things thatswhy she also enjoying this. Till now we dint did sex we just did anal and other brutal and sensual stuffs possible with all positions because we decided to leave it for after marriage.

Now i am going to reveal biggest fanatsy which also she fullfilled...
She did item songs for me in room Like she dressed like Katrina kaif tied me and did chickni chameli just like katina kaif also like aiyaa from rani mukherjee and a lot of stuff... later on we went on to some vacations in himalayas there on some night we were so hot and their was snowfall continuosly so we became horny and we were discussing lets discuss about some new fantasy then she only told lets play our game (actually i forgot to tell early that whenever we want to do roleplay she takes my dick in her mouth and start taking names of all actress , my bhabhis etc and i think and select then we continue roleplay with that character) , so we were playing that game i became too hirny and told no lets take someone new today she thinked and jokingly took her phone and open her gallery and shown pics of her friends whom i already knew i also wanted to do but initially i refrained no no then i told ok lets try and we explored her gallery i abused all her friend then by mistake pic of her married 41 year sister old mom of two kids came by mistake i abused her also then i said sorry sorry but actually my dick was in her hand and she felt that it became so hard suddenly by seeing her sister then she said ok lets continue for her only ,.... i was so happy and we started actually it a was a brutal bdsm roleplay of her sis we enjoyed a lot. And till date we are continueing. Also their was one girl in our college our mutual classmate which she initially tought is interested in me so she told me not to talk with her and blocked her from my whatsapp. But today she plays her role also when i want to fuck that girl?? life is so fun like this. We will marry soon and then for my whole life i will fuck anyone whom i dream of fucking. She literally ask me did you see any new girl whom you want to fuck i will play her for you. Any aunt , any relative , any teacher , any colleague , neighbour , actress she is ok to do.
This is great and too good to be true. I started off similarly with actresses... especially sunny leone...her solo masturbating videos are killing and if u do that with ur partner.....it's a freaking different level ......ur list is missing Munmun Dutta.....i.must say u hv an amazing partner. Now a days girls r really into exploring new.....

I imagine her as my wife. We are in the bedroom. I tell her to take her clothes off. She takes her bra off. I tell her baby your boobs have become massive. She Asks me why I am saying this, do I not like her like this? That’s when I proceed to grab her soft boobs and take her to the bed while still groping her boobs and kissing her lips. I make her completely naked and I lick, kiss and grope every inch of this milky chubby body to show her how much I love my wife. She moans every time I lick her asshole or pussy or her nipples or her armpits. After hours of me licking every inch of her body she takes my dick in her mouth and starts sucking me while I am playing with her milk tankers. Now she is Deepthroating me. I grab the back of her head and thrust my dick completely in her mouth. The tip of my dick is touching the back of her throat. I hold her in this position for several seconds before asking her to tightly wrap her lips on the base of my dick and squeeze. My wife does what she is told. After only 2 mins of her squeezing the base of my dick with her lips I blast in her mouth. My dick is still touching the back of Kareena’s throat. And she doesn’t have a choice but to swallow everything. She had seen it coming so she wasn’t surprised. I take my sloppy dick out of her mouth and slap her face a few times with it. Then we lie down on the bed. She is about to wear her bra and panty when I tell her no. Let’s sleep naked tonight. She looks at me and smiles. And says honey did you like it?

Last edited:
Back