• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Dirty Talk How have you masturbated on actresses pics

Dirty talk on actress hot images

Best way to masturbate while looking at a pic from?

• Newspaper

Votes: 114 13.9%
  • Film Magazines

Votes: 105 12.8%
  • Your mobile

Votes: 579 70.7%
  • TV

Votes: 136 16.6%
  • Desktop Computer

Votes: 161 19.7%
  • Laptop

Votes: 241 29.4%
  • Tablet

Votes: 114 13.9%
  • Or just your imagination

Votes: 203 24.8%

• Total voters
How can my masturbation thread NOT have SUNNY LEONE.....

i LOVVEEEE SUNNY LEONE

i have fucked sunny leone in ver years and countless times. Her face her body her boobs her thighs her lips her hair her nose ...I have kissed EVERYTHING......EVERY BODY PART AND PIC OF SUNNY LEONE....THESE R JUST A FEW .....HER LESBIAN CLIPS HER JEEKO OFF INSTRUCTION PICS R .....ohhhhhh...I'm shagging just will typing these......

free photos upload website

So Here comes my Story :
Approx 2-3 yrs back when I was preparing For JEE MAINS (Its just so fucking hard exam man so stressful ) , One sunday I went to my Coaching Center (named not to be mentioned,sorry) for extra studies as I had a backlog over there. SO after studying for about 3-4 hrs , I just started thinking about Shraddha (yah the hottest and cutest Girl, my opinion )and I just wanted to fap for her and Luckily I always carry a small memory card in which i have stored some hot stuffs , you know ;) ...So yeah I went to the washroom (which was very small ), just inserted my sd card into a dabba phone (yeah i know:(

) ....Unzipped My Pants and then I just opened a fake of Shraddha and cummed in just 3-4 mins...Yeah That was my story ..Felt soooooo Good that Day !!!!
Sorry I don't have that pic to upload !!!
Thanks for Reading!!!!!!!!!!!

Karr
copy catch

Some original KAREENA PICS i masturbate on. I just keep on loving her softly touching n rubbing my dck......I just m all over her.....her legs thighs.....the best.......her hands.... fingers.........her....boobs ... aahhhhhhh...noooo....her nipples kareeennnnaaaaa... aahhhhhhh.....her neck......her...lippss..mmmmuuuuuaaahjhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......her nose....her.......cheeks..........I'm.loving....alll of it..............
Come on........i know there wud be girls also on this site n I'm damn sure even they wud be touching their vaginas by just looking at Kareena......fuck......try shagging on these pics by thinking ur actually making hot LOVE TO KAREEEEENAAAAA...... aaaahhhhhh

Kareena is a slut ....bitchy...if we have money ...then we can fap on her face...

KAJOL.

my story of fapping...

Many years ago around, i like masturbating by looking at actresses pics from newspapers and film magazines. I was in office and saw a colleague with a magazine of Good Housekeeping. It had Kajol on the cover page. The cover page pic was not that of a turn on. But, as and when I saw the full magazine there was ONE FULL PAGE OF KAJOL AND OH MY........the heck she was looking ravishing hot in a tight t shirt with whole boob visible fr the side and deep cleavage. My weakness, a full page HQ pic in a magazine of a Bollywood actress. I don't have that right now but I just cudnt wait to do it. Obviously it was not my magazine. I saw my friend keep the.magazine in the drawer. I couldn't wait. I took keys from him and came to office on a Saturday. No one was ther. I started working and then i gradually moved to the drawer, unlocked it. Took out the magazine in a way that I'm regularly taking out some work stuff. I kept the magazine in my bag and ran straight tothe washroom. No one was ther it was quite due to weekend. Now I started what I came for..........:)

Whenever I'm like hot and waiting to fap on my most desirable way and pic i just start shivering. I then went to the washroom inside closed the door took out the magazine, moved to the full page KAJoL pic, and then removed my pants .......i started stroking and oohhhhhhhhh......what a feeling. I cannot find the pic or the magazine now. It was a full pager Kajol hot boob n Cleavage pic and cleavagesssssssss of Bollywood actresses were my weaknesses. I started ? the page and lips and boobs and my left hand did the job of stroking ......and finally I was done.

Another case:

Once I was done with Kajol and first time.in office it sort of stuck with.me.

Till date I have taken time out and masturbated in office washrooms when ther was less crowd and weekends etc. I keep newspapers o lr magazines and then eventually the mobile and tablet changed the whole game.

I don't remember but I have probably done below actresses in office washrooms:

• Aishwarya Rai....the best. Have been doing her since two decades.
  • Rani Mukherjee.
  • Priyanka Chopra. I had done her IIFA pics from the net. There was one perfomance in iifa she had done in golden dress and her cleavage popping out. And one a website India forums o found these pics in HQ. HQ pics r my weaknesses. I went to washroom and did....
  • Sunny Leone....her videos. 100s of times....
  • Kareena kapoor (super hot)
  • Shraddha Kapoor.
  • Disha patani.
  • Anushka Sharma her GQ magazine pics.
  • Even Anna Nicole Smith and Pam Anderson.
  • Many times I have done Emma Watson.....
  • Kajol.

Karr

Kareena is a slut ....bitchy...if we have money ...then we can fap on her face...
Take a printout of kareena hot pic or a film magazine and poster. I have done that......mobiles r not that fun as the image is small. I then get fully naked and on bed rub powder and then just rub softly on the bed and ? the pics. You can fap on the poster ......

MASTURBATE WITH YOUR GF

Try it out. When making ?? with ur partner, keep few of sunny leone masturbating clips ready. If your partner doesn't like, show this clip mid way while doing sex. Insert ur finger in her while showing a hot sunny leone nude clip ........just see what happens next........you both will cum along with Sunny Leone.

I hv done this not only with this but even looking at kareena aishu pics....

So Here comes my Story :
Approx 2-3 yrs back when I was preparing For JEE MAINS (Its just so fucking hard exam man so stressful ) , One sunday I went to my Coaching Center (named not to be mentioned,sorry) for extra studies as I had a backlog over there. SO after studying for about 3-4 hrs , I just started thinking about Shraddha (yah the hottest and cutest Girl, my opinion )and I just wanted to fap for her and Luckily I always carry a small memory card in which i have stored some hot stuffs , you know ;) ...So yeah I went to the washroom (which was very small ), just inserted my sd card into a dabba phone (yeah i know:(

) ....Unzipped My Pants and then I just opened a fake of Shraddha and cummed in just 3-4 mins...Yeah That was my story ..Felt soooooo Good that Day !!!!
Sorry I don't have that pic to upload !!!
Thanks for Reading!!!!!!!!!!!
Here.......you go.

Now kiss this face and fap on her ....I'm doing it right now...her lips...her face...her neck.......

This is in the early days of the internet. I used to go to a local Internet cafe, take a private booth and pull up the Koffee with Karan episode of Rani and Kareena. Kareena looks so delicious in that episode ( I like women wearing pink. It’s very feminine). She is so young and chubby. In the pic she has crossed her legs and her skirt is moving up as she adjusts her seat on the sofa and more of her milky white thigh is visible. I used to pause the video at that moment and then fap to her in that position with her fleshy thigh visible. I used to imagine sitting at her feet and licking her whole legs from top to bottom. Uncrossing her legs and slowly taking her pink skirt all the way up so her panties are visible. Start kissing and licking her inner things while she moans with pleasure. Bury my face in between those amazing milky legs and eat her plump, juicy, fleshy and pink Pussy. Take her tiny dress off and fuck her in the couch in front of rani (totally ignoring her) and Karan Johar.

This is in the early days of the internet. I used to go to a local Internet cafe, take a private booth and pull up the Koffee with Karan episode of Rani and Kareena. Kareena looks so delicious in that episode ( I like women wearing pink. It’s very feminine). She is so young and chubby. In the pic she has crossed her legs and her skirt is moving up as she adjusts her seat on the sofa and more of her milky white thigh is visible. I used to pause the video at that moment and then fap to her in that position with her fleshy thigh visible. I used to imagine sitting at her feet and licking her whole legs from top to bottom. Uncrossing her legs and slowly taking her pink skirt all the way up so her panties are visible. Start kissing and licking her inner things while she moans with pleasure. Bury my face in between those amazing milky legs and eat her plump, juicy, fleshy and pink Pussy. Take her tiny dress off and fuck her in the couch in front of rani (totally ignoring her) and Karan Johar.

Here u go...some more white milky thighs to suck.....

determine screen size
Now come on fuck her........lick .....her neck...

Here.......you go.

Now kiss this face and fap on her ....I'm doing it right now...her lips...her face...her neck.......

And here's my best Shraddha pic that i masturbated yday....and again when you brought this up...I'm doing again.....oh ... AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... my shradhha.....ahh....soft soft baby......aaaaaahhhhh

Another case:

Once I was done with Kajol and first time.in office it sort of stuck with.me.

Till date I have taken time out and masturbated in office washrooms when ther was less crowd and weekends etc. I keep newspapers o lr magazines and then eventually the mobile and tablet changed the whole game.

I don't remember but I have probably done below actresses in office washrooms:

• Aishwarya Rai....the best. Have been doing her since two decades.
  • Rani Mukherjee.
  • Priyanka Chopra. I had done her IIFA pics from the net. There was one perfomance in iifa she had done in golden dress and her cleavage popping out. And one a website India forums o found these pics in HQ. HQ pics r my weaknesses. I went to washroom and did....
  • Sunny Leone....her videos. 100s of times....
  • Kareena kapoor (super hot)
  • Shraddha Kapoor.
  • Disha patani.
  • Anushka Sharma her GQ magazine pics.
  • Even Anna Nicole Smith and Pam Anderson.
  • Many times I have done Emma Watson.....
  • Kajol.
Shraddha Kapoor ❤️

I was having a smoke in the car and was browsing desi fakes when I saw this pic. Immediately I had an erection. There was a laborer working on the side of the road. I called him and showed him the pic. Invited him in the car. Then we both jerked on bebo mommy. He said iske gore gore mote mote Mamme chus chus ke Laal karoonga.
superb posts

ADDICTED TO KAREENA....aahhhhh ...mmuuahhhhhhh.....kareena......milky kareena......fuck kareena fuck. ..fuck kareena fuck ....fuck kareena fuck ......fuck kareena fuck. . .. ummmmmmmmm

Masturbating, licking, kissing u. ...beboooooo....

good ones

Back