• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Dirty Talk How have you masturbated on actresses pics

Dirty talk on actress hot images

Best way to masturbate while looking at a pic from?

• Newspaper

Votes: 115 13.9%
  • Film Magazines

Votes: 105 12.7%
  • Your mobile

Votes: 588 70.9%
  • TV

Votes: 136 16.4%
  • Desktop Computer

Votes: 161 19.4%
  • Laptop

Votes: 241 29.1%
  • Tablet

Votes: 114 13.8%
  • Or just your imagination

Votes: 204 24.6%

• Total voters

Sometimes fully clothed r even more sexier.......
I don't know but sometimes the way she looks into the camera.... Her facial expressions are trying to say us all anushka sharma fappers to go her home tie virat to a chair and then become animals and start the world's most longest and largest gangbang with her non stop...... And keep doing till she begs to stop.... The way she looks ... I know that she is definitely not satisfied by one she needs atleast 50 di*ks to satisfy her.... ????

I don't know but sometimes the way she looks into the camera.... Her facial expressions are trying to say us all anushka sharma fappers to go her home tie virat to a chair and then become animals and start the world's most longest and largest gangbang with her non stop...... And keep doing till she begs to stop.... The way she looks ... I know that she is definitely not satisfied by one she needs atleast 50 di*ks to satisfy her.... ????
Yeh randi kamal hai. Iska nasha heavy hai.
I was at a shop today and there was a magazine on the table with Bhabhi in short skirt. Just couldn’t control my eye toon looking at her sexy legs. Had to go to to the shop’s washroom (thankfully it was clean!) and jerk off on bhabhi.
And you are right. There is something about her expression. Makes a man really horny.

I was at a shop today and there was a magazine on the table with Bhabhi in short skirt. Just couldn’t control my eye toon looking at her sexy legs. Had to go to to the shop’s washroom (thankfully it was clean!) and jerk off on bhabhi.
And you are right. There is something about her expression. Makes a man really horny.

Her expressions are always horny..... U see in any pic where she is looking directly into the camera she is asking to gangbang her roughly till she begs..... She wants this and also she deserves the treatment like a bi*ch which she is..... U did the right thing of devoting ur c*m on her pic..... She deserves all of the fappers c*m... ✊✊

ADDICTED TO TAMANNAH BHATIA ....TAMANNNAAAAAHHHHH MILKY MILKY BODY......MILKY CHUT....AAAH TAMMMUUUUUUU.......fuck her......aahhhhh...suck her vagina......and lick her all the way to the top ....her boobies breasts... nipples...boobbsssss ohhhh her lips..how will u shag on her?

Very hot ?

what hppnd to that magazine?? ?

I once saw a large poster of Anushka
in Lavie bags showroom. They have big paper bags of Anushka s pic wher they giveu tocarry whatever u purchased. I got so turned on by that that i actually purchased two handbags(ofc for my gf). And then took those two bage with large Anushka poster...it had sweet sexy cleavage. Wheni was alone I did my routine masturbation with being fully naked....and on the bed alone....and then kept those two big Anushka posters on front of me. It literally felt I was nude in front of her and she was watching me naked..... aahhhhhhh... awesome. I did several time.s...

ADDICTED TO TAMANNAH BHATIA ....TAMANNNAAAAAHHHHH MILKY MILKY BODY......MILKY CHUT....AAAH TAMMMUUUUUUU.......fuck her......aahhhhh...suck her vagina......and lick her all the way to the top ....her boobies breasts... nipples...boobbsssss ohhhh her lips..how will u shag on her?

Who is masturbating on this right now?

Even these pics are crazy..... ANUSHKA..... AAAAHHHHHH...CUMMMMM..UR BOOBIES CLEAVAGE OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

russian image hosting
See there is something about her face.... Its lusty and horny..... She deserves treatment like a whore who has been continuously being rammed by 50 -60 bulls when virat is tied to a chair and only one hand and his pants are open..... U know she would love such a treatment.... ✊✊

Shraddhaaaahhhhhh.......these pics just r sooooo fuckable.......any die hard shraddha fan wid just stroke his dck on these.......her back....aaahhh...just lick her back and then she kisses ur d******k and sucks it all in......aahhhhhh........forget about betting her naked ......i wud just droollll on her back n lips and cum inside her mouth.....Aaahhhhhhhhj Shraddhhhhhhaaaaaa.imcummmmminnnnngggg for u.........aaahhhhhhhhhhhh..fuck........I'm alll alone with shraddha........aaahhhhh

Another of my hot Shraddha

Back