• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

How to make Animated Deepfaked Videos/GIF? (Single Picture reqd.)

For all those who want to create animated deepfaked gifs/videos

Follow this Github tutorial

Stable-Diffusion/Tutorials/1-Click-DeepFake-Tutorial.md at main · FurkanGozukara/Stable-Diffusion

Check out my thread "Alia Bhatt Animated Gifs (Hardcore) - Bollywood Actress -" to see what level of deepswaps can you do with this tool.

The github tutorial has everything that you need to know to successfully install it.
I recommend firstly watch this youtube tutorial link to understand and get an overview of the whole tool and how to use it.

Note: Only watch the video to know about the working of the tool, don't follow the installing instructions there, the video is a bit outdated, but is still the best explanation of the tool.
Follow the github tutorial for installation. (it is updated and covers everything)

(You can skip watching the video if you want to, it's not necessary to watch, but recommended to understand the tool)

After you've watched the video(or skipped it) follow the Github Tutorial properly.
Make sure you do every single installation as it is mentioned in there, I cannot stress this enough.

VERY IMPORTANT STEP

Now, the main thing, the original tool blocks NSFW(nude) content by default.

So, in Step 6 of installation(as mentioned in github readme), instead of the original one,

either use this repository
"GitHub - hassan-sd/roop-unlocked: one-click deepfake (face swap)"
or use this repository
"GitHub - C0untFloyd/roop-unleashed: Uncensored Fork of roop with many enhancements"

(roop unleashed has features to select the faces out of multiple ones, so I'd recommend this one)

The code becomes:

git clone <link for any of the above two github repositories>
other commands

How to run the tool efficiently so that your PC doesn't lag so much?

In Step 8,
when you are creating a "start.bat" file to quick start the tool.

edit the final line of the code from this

python run.py --keep-frames --keep-fps --execution-provider cuda
to
python run.py --keep-frames --keep-fps --execution-threads 4 --max-memory 4

These values are recommended for a PC where,
  • CPU has 8 threads (google your processor to know how many threads yours has)
  • RAM is 16 GB
Adjust according to your own processor and ram.

You don't need a really high end pc for this. A low level-mid level GPU will work perfectly fine.
It consumes a good amount of RAM, so make sure you have atleast 8 gb ram.

What to do if you get any errors?

The best place to find the solution is to look for that error in the Issues section of the github repository.
Chances are very high that someone else has already got this error and there is solution for that.

Issues · FurkanGozukara/Stable-Diffusion

Last edited:

Stable-Diffusion/Tutorials/1-Click-DeepFake-Tutorial.md at main · FurkanGozukara/Stable-Diffusion

Check out my thread "Alia Bhatt Animated Gifs (Hardcore) - Bollywood Actress -" to see what level of deepswaps can you do with this tool.

The github tutorial has everything that you need to know to successfully install it.
I recommend firstly watch this youtube tutorial link to understand and get an overview of the whole tool and how to use it.

Note: Only watch the video to know about the working of the tool, don't follow the installing instructions there, the video is a bit outdated, but is still the best explanation of the tool.
Follow the github tutorial for installation. (it is updated and covers everything)

(You can skip watching the video if you want to, it's not necessary to watch, but recommended to understand the tool)

After you've watched the video(or skipped it) follow the Github Tutorial properly.
Make sure you do every single installation as it is mentioned in there, I cannot stress this enough.

VERY IMPORTANT STEP

So, in Step 6 of installation(as mentioned in github readme), instead of the original one,

or use this repository
"GitHub - C0untFloyd/roop-unleashed: Uncensored Fork of roop with many enhancements"

(roop unleashed has features to select the faces out of multiple ones, so I'd recommend this one)

The code becomes:

other commands

In Step 8,

to

• RAM is 16 GB

You don't need a really high end pc for this. A low level-mid level GPU will work perfectly fine.

The best place to find the solution is to look for that error in the Issues section of the github repository.
Chances are very high that someone else has already got this error and there is solution for that.

Are there any tutorials for making fakes in Android

VERY IMPORTANT STEP

or use this repository

The code becomes:

other commands

In Step 8,

to

• RAM is 16 GB

Hi bro please post tutorial for making fakes like @C7Y Fakes , I have been trying to find since weeks but no matter how much I try I can't find it. Please @akshay35 post the tutorial

Hi bro please post tutorial for making fakes like @C7Y Fakes , I have been trying to find since weeks but no matter how much I try I can't find it. Please @akshay35 post the tutorial
I have a good enough idea of how he makes those brilliant fakes. I'll post a tutorial for that soon. It might not be as great as his results but, I will try my best.

VERY IMPORTANT STEP

or use this repository

The code becomes:

other commands

In Step 8,

to

• RAM is 16 GB

Bro what if I have a GPU?

VERY IMPORTANT STEP

or use this repository

The code becomes:

other commands

In Step 8,

to

• RAM is 16 GB

Bro I followed the tutorial video to install and cloned your custom repository whats the next step ?

Bro what if I have a GPU?
Add command in quick start bat file according to your gpu(nvidia, amd, etc.)

Bro I followed the tutorial video to install and cloned your custom repository whats the next step ?
After using custom link in Step 6, go back to the original github readme and follow it's further steps. WHAT ELSE!

sir if i want to do deep fakes like u then i need to follow whole girhub tutorial right or just this youtube link above

hey for normal images the program is working fine but in case of Gif or Video its throwing error

File "F:\DF\roop-unleashed\roop\venv\Lib\site-packages\gradio\queueing.py", line 388, in call_prediction
output = await route_utils.call_process_api(
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File "F:\DF\roop-unleashed\roop\venv\Lib\site-packages\gradio\route_utils.py", line 219, in call_process_api
output = await app.get_blocks().process_api(
File "F:\DF\roop-unleashed\roop\venv\Lib\site-packages\gradio\blocks.py", line 1437, in process_api
result = await self.call_function(
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File "F:\DF\roop-unleashed\roop\venv\Lib\site-packages\gradio\blocks.py", line 1123, in call_function
prediction = await utils.async_iteration(iterator)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File "F:\DF\roop-unleashed\roop\venv\Lib\site-packages\gradio\utils.py", line 503, in async_iteration
return await iterator.anext()
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File "F:\DF\roop-unleashed\roop\venv\Lib\site-packages\gradio\utils.py", line 496, in anext
return await anyio.to_thread.run_sync(
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File "F:\DF\roop-unleashed\roop\venv\Lib\site-packages\anyio\to_thread.py", line 33, in run_sync
return await get_asynclib().run_sync_in_worker_thread(
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File "F:\DF\roop-unleashed\roop\venv\Lib\site-packages\anyio\_backends\_asyncio.py", line 877, in run_sync_in_worker_thread
return await future
^^^^^^^^^^^^
File "F:\DF\roop-unleashed\roop\venv\Lib\site-packages\anyio\_backends\_asyncio.py", line 807, in run
result = context.run(func, *args)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File "F:\DF\roop-unleashed\roop\venv\Lib\site-packages\gradio\utils.py", line 479, in run_sync_iterator_async
return next(iterator)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File "F:\DF\roop-unleashed\roop\venv\Lib\site-packages\gradio\utils.py", line 629, in gen_wrapper
yield from f(*args, **kwargs)
File "F:\DF\roop-unleashed\roop\ui.py", line 693, in start_swap
batch_process(list_files_process, use_clip, clip_text, processing_method == "In-Memory processing", progress)
File "F:\DF\roop-unleashed\roop\core.py", line 332, in batch_process
process_mgr.run_batch_inmem(v.filename, v.finalname, v.startframe, v.endframe, fps,roop.globals.execution_threads, skip_audio)
File "F:\DF\roop-unleashed\roop\ProcessMgr.py", line 212, in run_batch_inmem
self.videowriter = FFMPEG_VideoWriter(target_video, (width, height), fps, codec=roop.globals.video_encoder, crf=roop.globals.video_quality, audiofile=None)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File "F:\DF\roop-unleashed\roop\ffmpeg_writer.py", line 146, in init
self.proc = sp.Popen(cmd, **popen_params)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File "C:\Users\Ashish Agarwal\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python311\Lib\subprocess.py", line 1026, in init
self._execute_child(args, executable, preexec_fn, close_fds,
File "C:\Users\Ashish Agarwal\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python311\Lib\subprocess.py", line 1538, in _execute_child
hp, ht, pid, tid = _winapi.CreateProcess(executable, args,
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
FileNotFoundError: [WinError 2] The system cannot find the file specified

hey for normal images the program is working fine but in case of Gif or Video its throwing error

File "F:\DF\roop-unleashed\roop\venv\Lib\site-packages\gradio\queueing.py", line 388, in call_prediction
File "F:\DF\roop-unleashed\roop\venv\Lib\site-packages\gradio\route_utils.py", line 219, in call_process_api
File "F:\DF\roop-unleashed\roop\venv\Lib\site-packages\gradio\blocks.py", line 1437, in process_api
File "F:\DF\roop-unleashed\roop\venv\Lib\site-packages\gradio\blocks.py", line 1123, in call_function
File "F:\DF\roop-unleashed\roop\venv\Lib\site-packages\gradio\utils.py", line 503, in async_iteration
File "F:\DF\roop-unleashed\roop\venv\Lib\site-packages\gradio\utils.py", line 496, in anext
File "F:\DF\roop-unleashed\roop\venv\Lib\site-packages\anyio\to_thread.py", line 33, in run_sync
File "F:\DF\roop-unleashed\roop\venv\Lib\site-packages\anyio\_backends\_asyncio.py", line 877, in run_sync_in_worker_thread
return await future
^^^^^^^^^^^^
File "F:\DF\roop-unleashed\roop\venv\Lib\site-packages\anyio\_backends\_asyncio.py", line 807, in run
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File "F:\DF\roop-unleashed\roop\venv\Lib\site-packages\gradio\utils.py", line 479, in run_sync_iterator_async
return next(iterator)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File "F:\DF\roop-unleashed\roop\venv\Lib\site-packages\gradio\utils.py", line 629, in gen_wrapper
batch_process(list_files_process, use_clip, clip_text, processing_method == "In-Memory processing", progress)
process_mgr.run_batch_inmem(v.filename, v.finalname, v.startframe, v.endframe, fps,roop.globals.execution_threads, skip_audio)
self.videowriter = FFMPEG_VideoWriter(target_video, (width, height), fps, codec=roop.globals.video_encoder, crf=roop.globals.video_quality, audiofile=None)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File "C:\Users\Ashish Agarwal\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python311\Lib\subprocess.py", line 1026, in init
File "C:\Users\Ashish Agarwal\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python311\Lib\subprocess.py", line 1538, in _execute_child
Any Ai to remove clothes from video

Phone mai hoga?

return await future
^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
return next(iterator)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Back