• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

How to Secret to making Unbelievable Video Fakes? (Non FaceSwap)

Ever wondered how to make those unbelievable video fakes where real clips of actresses are nudified?
Well it's not that easy.

@C7Y Fakes is a brilliant faker, probably one of the best fakers on this website.
Go check his thread out at
https://desifakes.com/threads/unbelievable-video-fakes-youll-ever-see-by-c7y.29579/

Check out these fakes edited by me to know if the post is worth your time or not.

11.gif

2-1.gif

I'm going to teach you how to create video fakes of actresses.
The results might not reach the brilliant level of C7Y, but it is one way of achieving some similar results.

Requirements:
  • Good video editor software (eg: Premiere Pro)
  • Stable Diffusion
  • A lot of patience

The key is to finding a good video clip where there is preferably less movement.
If there is more movement of the body (female) then the editing of the clip will require more hard work.

Instructions

Take a still image from the video scene.

4.png

Apply Inpainting feature of Stable Diffusion to achieve nudified results.
Note: For every different type of scene you will need to use Stable Diffusion separately (this will ensure that those scenes look believable)

5.png

Now, comes the tiring and frustrating part. I'm gonna explain how to do this with Premiere Pro.

Put the original clip on one layer and the other nudified still image over it on another layer.

6.png

Apply crop effect onto the nudified image.
YT Tutorial Reference

7.png

Use pen tool(or ellipse or polygon tool) to create a mask around only the nudified body parts that you want in your video clip.
Adjust the mask so that the clips look most believable.
YT Tutorial Reference

8.png

Adjust the crop of the image to 100% on any one of (left, right, top or bottom) and also invert the mask.

9.png

Use keyframes to change the position of the nudified masked image according to the movements of original body. (MOST FRUSTRATING PART)
YT Tutorial Reference

12.png

Adjust the mask feather and mask expansion to create a blended effect which makes the clips look real enough.

10.png

You need to mask the cropped image properly and adjust a lot of the above mentioned tools to get a good result.
This is really tiring work, as the movement of the body makes it harder to adjust the clips.

Conclusion

You need a lot of patience to properly adjust the mask (crop) section and selection of clips is the most important in getting the best results.

Check out my other thread where I post Alia Bhatt Deepfaked Hardcore Gifs (FACESWAP).
https://desifakes.com/threads/alia-bhatt-animated-gifs-hardcore.33044/

Check out my tutorial on how to make faceswapped fakes (videos/gifs)
How to make Animated Deepfaked Videos/GIF? (Single Picture reqd.) -

Check out my Youtube Channel where I post NON-Nude Alia Bhatt Sexy Video Clips (Deepfaked Reels, etc)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMUg2WpCxqsM3uc1PhvYEAw

Last edited:
You don't need to do this manually. There're extensions like batch img2img, ControlNet, EBSynth, and TemporalKit. You can use these extensions to make gifs from videos in stable diffusion. Batch img2img is quite flickery, EBSynth is an improvement on batch and TemporalKit is working best right now. You need to supplement each with ControlNet to get flicker-free gifs...

Ever wondered how to make those unbelievable video fakes where real clips of actresses are nudified?
Well it's not that easy.

@C7Y Fakes is a brilliant faker, probably one of the best fakers on this website.
https://desifakes.com/threads/unbelievable-video-fakes-youll-ever-see-by-c7y.29579/

Check out these fakes edited by me to know if the post is worth your time or not.

11.gif

2-1.gif

The results might not reach the brilliant level of C7Y, but it is one way of achieving some similar results.

Requirements:
  • Stable Diffusion
  • A lot of patience

The key is to finding a good video clip where there is preferably less movement.
If there is more movement of the body (female) then the editing of the clip will require more hard work.

Instructions

4.png

Note: For every different type of scene you will need to use Stable Diffusion separately (this will ensure that those scenes look believable)

5.png

Now, comes the tiring and frustrating part. I'm gonna explain how to do this with Premiere Pro.

Put the original clip on one layer and the other nudified still image over it on another layer.

6.png

YT Tutorial Reference

7.png

Use pen tool(or ellipse or polygon tool) to create a mask around only the nudified body parts that you want in your video clip.
YT Tutorial Reference

8.png

Adjust the crop of the image to 100% on any one of (left, right, top or bottom) and also invert the mask.

9.png

Use keyframes to change the position of the nudified masked image according to the movements of original body. (MOST FRUSTRATING PART)
YT Tutorial Reference

12.png

Adjust the mask feather and mask expansion to create a blended effect which makes the clips look real enough.

10.png

You need to mask the cropped image properly and adjust a lot of the above mentioned tools to get a good result. This is a really tiring work, as the movement of the body makes it harder to adjust the clips.
Thanks for your efforts .

You don't need to do this manually. There're extensions like batch img2img, ControlNet, EBSynth, and TemporalKit. You can use these extensions to make gifs from videos in stable diffusion. Batch img2img is quite flickery, EBSynth is an improvement on batch and TemporalKit is working best right now. You need to supplement each with ControlNet to get flicker-free gifs...
Yeah these are better alternatives ofcourse, but I was trying to make a tutorial on how C7Y makes those fake. Observing the clips that he posts, I don't think that he uses these methods. Because as far as I know these methods generally paint over the whole frame and the kind of fakes that C7Y makes, only the body is nudified everything else remains exactly the same. If you will observe his clips you can see at the edges of the nudified body that there is masking and feathering involved (which gives a blended effect).
If Stable Diffusion was used, then that blended effect might not have been there at the edges.

Last edited:

Well it's not that easy.

11.gif

2-1.gif

Requirements:
  • Stable Diffusion
  • A lot of patience

Instructions

4.png

5.png

6.png

YT Tutorial Reference

7.png

YT Tutorial Reference

8.png

9.png

YT Tutorial Reference

12.png

10.png

You need to mask the cropped image properly and adjust a lot of the above mentioned tools to get a good result.
This is really tiring work, as the movement of the body makes it harder to adjust the clips.

Conclusion

You need a lot of patience to properly adjust the mask (crop) section and selection of clips is the most important in getting the best results.

Check out my other thread where I post Alia Bhatt Deepfaked Hardcore Gifs (FACESWAP).

Check out my Youtube Channel where I post NON-Nude Alia Bhatt Sexy Video Clips (Deepfaked Reels, etc)
+1 for C7Y is the best fakes i have ever seen for sure
and rightly so it takes a lot of time and hard work to get the best results

But so happy akshay that you are helping many who wants to make video fakes
truly appreciate your help and each and every step to guide us

Yeah these are better alternatives ofcourse, but I was trying to make a tutorial on how C7Y makes those fake. Observing the clips that he posts, I don't think that he uses these methods. Because as far as I know these methods generally paint over the whole frame and the kind of fakes that C7Y makes, only the body is nudified everything else remains exactly the same. If you will observe his clips you can see at the edges of the nudified body that there is masking and feathering involved (which gives a blended effect).
If Stable Diffusion was used, then that blended effect might not have been there at the edges.
my pc is not powerful can i still use stable diffusion??

my pc is not powerful can i still use stable diffusion??
You should have atleast 8 GB Ram, and atleast 4 GB Vram (GPU).

Below that, you may be able to use Stable Diffusion, but image generation times would be too high for detailed images.
Although, the general inpainting technique (where clothes are removed) isn't that intensive, i feel. So, You can get faster results, I guess.

You should have atleast 8 GB Ram, and atleast 4 GB Vram (GPU).

Below that, you may be able to use Stable Diffusion, but image generation times would be too high for detailed images.
Although, the general inpainting technique (where clothes are removed) isn't that intensive, i feel. So, You can get faster results, I guess.
Bro can you post tutorial for editing in mobile.. because most of people don’t have powerful system to use stable diffusion..

Well it's not that easy.

11.gif

2-1.gif

Requirements:
  • Stable Diffusion
  • A lot of patience

Instructions

4.png

5.png

6.png

YT Tutorial Reference

7.png

YT Tutorial Reference

8.png

9.png

YT Tutorial Reference

12.png

10.png

Conclusion

Kuddos for making this, but I think he doesn't use any video editing software, some guy told me that he has coded his own plugin/extension for stable diffusion which is just like controlnet but on steroids. He said he paid him for sharing the workflow but the process is too damn complex, lengthy and needs very powerful setup. 6hrs for 3.5 secs clip on with 4gb vram.
I don't know if any of this is true, just wanted to everyone know.

Kuddos for making this, but I think he doesn't use any video editing software, some guy told me that he has coded his own plugin/extension for stable diffusion which is just like controlnet but on steroids. He said he paid him for sharing the workflow but the process is too damn complex, lengthy and needs very powerful setup. 6hrs for 3.5 secs clip on with 4gb vram.
I don't know if any of this is true, just wanted to everyone know.
Seems unlikely, but could just be true. Anyways, It was just a guess from my side.
This felt like a good enough way to achieve some similar results.

Last edited:
This is it, I believe you hit the nail right on the head. There's no flicker in his gifs so this makes complete sense but I have I question that he uploads 4 gifs out of which one is of dress changing which can only be done in Stable Diffusion and you can use inpaint in TemporalKit and EBSynth. I tried it yesterday.

Here look,

Input image
input0 hosted at ImgBB

Output image
00009-4185709142 hosted at ImgBB

Gif
ezgif-com-video-to-gif hosted at ImgBB

I mean not bad for a first try...

And coding your own extension is complete jargon. It would revolutionize the AI field as millions of people and billions of dollars are being spent on R&D.

This is it, I believe you hit the nail right on the head. There's no flicker in his gifs so this makes complete sense but I have I question that he uploads 4 gifs out of which one is of dress changing which can only be done in Stable Diffusion and you can use inpaint in TemporalKit and EBSynth. I tried it yesterday.

Here look,

Input image
input0 hosted at ImgBB

Output image
00009-4185709142 hosted at ImgBB

Gif
ezgif-com-video-to-gif hosted at ImgBB

I mean not bad for a first try...

And coding your own extension is complete jargon. It would revolutionize the AI field as millions of people and billions of dollars are being spent on R&D.
What? Billions of dollars? I'm talking about a extension for Automatic1111 not a new AI. Coding a extension is not that big of a deal, maybe you are new to stable diffusion but hundreds of extensions are already being made and we can download them right from the UI.

And there are few people who tried making fakes using ur mentioned tools like ebsynth but no one has reached that level of realism or smoothness.
Check this
These are hardly 2-3 frames which slowed down but they are actually just 2-3 frames.

What? Billions of dollars? I'm talking about a extension for Automatic1111 not a new AI. Coding a extension is not that big of a deal, maybe you are new to stable diffusion but hundreds of extensions are already being made and we can download them right from the UI.

And there are few people who tried making fakes using ur mentioned tools like ebsynth but no one has reached that level of realism or smoothness.
Check this
These are hardly 2-3 frames which slowed down but they are actually just 2-3 frames.
Coding an extension is a different thing and innovating one is another. Right now like everyone is looking for ways to create stable gifs without any flickering and tonnes of money is being invested in this regard. The closest we have right now is TemporalKit which uses EBSynth and more research is being done here...

2-3 frames you say? Even a slow-mo video can take 10 fps and if you look at the smoothness of his gifs it clearly implies that he didn't reduce the original fps of the clip. Kindly don't lecture on things you don't have any idea about.

Coding an extension is a different thing and innovating one is another. Right now like everyone is looking for ways to create stable gifs without any flickering and tonnes of money is being invested in this regard. The closest we have right now is TemporalKit which uses EBSynth and more research is being done here...

2-3 frames you say? Even a slow-mo video can take 10 fps and if you look at the smoothness of his gifs it clearly implies that he didn't reduce the original fps of the clip. Kindly don't lecture on things you don't have any idea about.
I think you are incapable of understanding what I'm saying, I said before slowing down only few frames are made using Ebsynth then it is slowed in ezgif so that it actually looks smooth enough. My point was that with Ebsynth you can work with very less frames without getting weird artifacts and flickering.

Clearly you don't know enough to tell me to not lecture about stuff I don't know.

I have been using stable diffusion for longer than you have joined on this website so don't come in here and act like you know everything.

And if you say only way to do this is with TemporalKit/Ebsynth then tell us, does c7y also uses this? Clearly No.
So you just proved yourself wrong.

Atleast have full knowledge before trying to be a smartass and make a joke of yourself lmao

@crazzy2003 , @Aamrush
Okay guys, Stop it!
NO ONE IS GONNA GIVE YOU AN AWARD if you win the argument here. It is really not worth something to fight for.
For fucks sake, it is a porn forum website.
Just jerk off, have some fun and move on.

@crazzy2003 , @Aamrush
Okay guys, Stop it!
NO ONE IS GONNA GIVE YOU AN AWARD if you win the argument here. It is really not worth something to fight for.
For fucks sake, it is a porn forum website.
Just jerk off, have some fun and move on.

Very clearly said. Instead of fighting with words and letters, do some quality good fakes and post, that would be better. Be happy and make others happy.

I feel like take a clip, screenshot a image use stable diffusion to make a deepfake then crop the nude part and use aftereffects and use the cropped image and track it to the part you want it the clip then upscale in an AI software. Once you have this setup it's all going to be a flow. Will update soon with the results but thanks for all the comments prior this post let's crack this.

I feel like take a clip, screenshot a image use stable diffusion to make a deepfake then crop the nude part and use aftereffects and use the cropped image and track it to the part you want it the clip then upscale in an AI software. Once you have this setup it's all going to be a flow. Will update soon with the results but thanks for all the comments prior this post let's crack this.
Yeah, AfterEffects is a lot better option than Premiere Pro. The motion tracking feature will make things a lot easier.
Also, his fakes feel like the edges of the nudified body somehow stick to the edges of the original body. This gives the feeling as if the nude body is actually real.
Just observe the edges of the body in his fakes, you will understand what I'm trying to say.
This is the key feature, that makes a huge difference. I'm not sure how to do this in After Effects. That's why I'm not updating this thread.

Last edited:
Back