• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

AI Faking I teach you how to make AI fakes following this tutorial

Bro any mobile app or website for mobile

bro, plz help, i successfully installed stable diffusion by google colab, but i cant use my custom image, how can i insert image in google colab.
i am attaching link in screenshot,, plz help..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and this is stable diffusion on google colab link-https://colab.research.google.com/github/woctezuma/stable-diffusion-colab/blob/main/stable_diffusion.ipynb#scrollTo=AUc4QJfE-uR9

how can i use my own image in this plz describe

Is this legit?

bro, can you make a tutorial video on this?

Superb..No offense to any pro fakers on this domain but truth of the fact is lot are behaving if it's their copyrighted stuff, or are expecting royalties out of it ? Need is mother of all inventions and here you slapped silent community so hard on their face...Kudos to you...and for me this is the best knowledgeable thread of this site...Jeeyooooo????

SLAPPED SO MANY SILENT PEOPLE HARD ON THEIR FACE...Keep sharing ur research and knowledge ??????

hello tyler this link is not working can you provide another link if you have one?

Any mobile app available for stable diffusion.. I don’t have Pc with higher gpu

all you need best graphic card for better result. and it's applicable for all ai software to use.

I need help please reply. In my laptop having 8gb ram 4gb graphics card. I installed stable diffusion. It's start successful. But 'make Nude ' option not showing me, then how to make nude pics bro.. Please help me pls pls pls.. Tell. Me clearly bro.. Pls

I have a decently powered PC
RX6600 8GB + AMD 3600 + 16GB Ram
There were issues running the batch file - Got Cuda error -
Searched online got fix to add set COMMANDLINE_ARGS= --lowvram --precision full --no-half --skip-torch-cuda-test
Did it ...
Started the model used the tutorial u gave.
Ran the Generate - It takes over 10mins to generate 1 image
In task manager it shows my GPU usage is 0%
I guess it is only using my CPU not my GPU
Also the result is completely wrong
So I'm guessing issue is with AMD GPU ... you should mention this works with Nvidia GPU only for others