• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

AI Faking I teach you how to make AI fakes following this tutorial

I am asking so many people how to make AI nude fakes nobody tells me how to make them, I decided to learn my own I'm starting to research pasta weeks, and finally know the technique how to make Ai nude
I spend a lot of time these past 2 weeks, whenever I decide to make a tutorial and share the knowledge, I'm making this tutorial only for educational purposes.

First, you need these things

you need Stable diffusion v1.5 software is a text-to-image model with recently-released open-sourced weights.

What Do You Need to Run Stable Diffusion on Your PC?​

Ram=16gb
GPU=at leat 6BG VRam

Last python 3.11v

in case don't have pc you run Clode

here is installing tutorial
Link=

how to make nude images using AI

original image kajal

Ai makeing Fake image of Kajal

1 Step up download f222.cpt Model you can try onther models

Downlode link here
2. step open Stable Diffusion v1.5
This sd interface

img href

switch or change f222.cpt model

Change to options Image2image

image2image go this Selecte painting option

Then upload your image here and start inpainting over on Cloths

then write in these words in Promote what you want

positive promet= make nude, round boobs

native prompt = no hands, don't extra hands

Put this setting given below

(description settings):-
mask blur = 4-6

inpaint at full resolution=on

inpaint at full resolution padding, pixels = 92-172

Maske content= original

Crop and resize=on

sampling Steps

sampling Steps=30-45

simpling method= DPM++2M Karras

Other settings put

After all, the setting is done Now hit generate button Just hit Enter

Boom nade image is Generated

you can play this setting adjusting the perfectness keep on trying

These are CFG SCALE different value

UPScale image using face restoration Link is here=tencentarc/gfpgan – Run with an API on Replicate

After minor adjustments made in Photoshop

Thank you for watching for tutorial

Really thankful you told I was searching too if I found out in Mac we can download DIFFUSION BEE FOR USING STABLE DIFFUTION

positive Prompt: RAW photograph, shot with Canon6D Mark 2, photorealistic, photograph of ((stunningly attractive)) (topless:1.6) kind eyes,
((delicate and small breasts)), ((naked breasts and navel and pussy)), legs spread apart , erect nipples, 20_degree_nipple_inclination,
45_55_breast_ratio, 23 yo, Indian actress, standing topless, busty petite, high definition breasts, highly detailed breasts,
high definition nipples, highly detailed nipples, erect nipples, colour realistic photo, posing naked, embarrassed naked female short curly hair,
depth of field, covered in piss, full body seen, Head to toe, fit nude woman, smooth pussy, stunningly beautiful, perfect feminine face,
dat gap between the thighs, space above head, beautiful abs, full body, bright skin, (beautiful face), beautiful eyes, flirting into camera,
full body, naked, phenomenal natural breasts, hyper realistic,

Negative: 3d, cartoon, funny, unrealistic, symmetrical, deformed face, bad anatomy, extra legs, extra arms, poorly drawn face, poorly drawn hands,
poorly drawn feet, disfigured, out of frame, long neck, bad hands, bad art, deformed, cross eyed, cgi, partial body, deformed, cross-eye, ((blurry)),
((bad anatomy)), ((ugly)), ((disfigured)), (poorly drawn face), mutation, mutated, extra limbs, extra nipples, (long neck), (ugly face), cloned face,
unsymmetrical eyes, bad art, bad eyes, poorly drawn hands, poorly drawn fingers, red dress, clothes, deformation, Piercings

You can fine tune as per CLIP interrogation. For inpainting, you might not need such detailed ones as you'll be inpainting only minimal parts of the already existing photo

I am asking so many people how to make AI nude fakes nobody tells me how to make them, I decided to learn my own I'm starting to research pasta weeks, and finally know the technique how to make Ai nude
I spend a lot of time these past 2 weeks, whenever I decide to make a tutorial and share the knowledge, I'm making this tutorial only for educational purposes.

you need Stable diffusion v1.5 software is a text-to-image model with recently-released open-sourced weights.

What Do You Need to Run Stable Diffusion on Your PC?​

Ram=16gb
GPU=at leat 6BG VRam

Last python 3.11v

in case don't have pc you run Clode

here is installing tutorial
Link=

how to make nude images using AI

original image kajal

Ai makeing Fake image of Kajal

1 Step up download f222.cpt Model you can try onther models

Downlode link here
2. step open Stable Diffusion v1.5
This sd interface

img href

switch or change f222.cpt model

Change to options Image2image

image2image go this Selecte painting option

Then upload your image here and start inpainting over on Cloths

then write in these words in Promote what you want

positive promet= make nude, round boobs

native prompt = no hands, don't extra hands

Put this setting given below

mask blur = 4-6

inpaint at full resolution=on

inpaint at full resolution padding, pixels = 92-172

Maske content= original

Crop and resize=on

sampling Steps

sampling Steps=30-45

simpling method= DPM++2M Karras

Other settings put

After all, the setting is done Now hit generate button Just hit Enter

Boom nade image is Generated

you can play this setting adjusting the perfectness keep on trying

These are CFG SCALE different value

UPScale image using face restoration Link is here=tencentarc/gfpgan – Run with an API on Replicate

After minor adjustments made in Photoshop

Thank you for watching for tutorial

positive Prompt: RAW photograph, shot with Canon6D Mark 2, photorealistic, photograph of ((stunningly attractive)) (topless:1.6) kind eyes,
((delicate and small breasts)), ((naked breasts and navel and pussy)), legs spread apart , erect nipples, 20_degree_nipple_inclination,
45_55_breast_ratio, 23 yo, Indian actress, standing topless, busty petite, high definition breasts, highly detailed breasts,
high definition nipples, highly detailed nipples, erect nipples, colour realistic photo, posing naked, embarrassed naked female short curly hair,
depth of field, covered in piss, full body seen, Head to toe, fit nude woman, smooth pussy, stunningly beautiful, perfect feminine face,
dat gap between the thighs, space above head, beautiful abs, full body, bright skin, (beautiful face), beautiful eyes, flirting into camera,
full body, naked, phenomenal natural breasts, hyper realistic,

Negative: 3d, cartoon, funny, unrealistic, symmetrical, deformed face, bad anatomy, extra legs, extra arms, poorly drawn face, poorly drawn hands,
poorly drawn feet, disfigured, out of frame, long neck, bad hands, bad art, deformed, cross eyed, cgi, partial body, deformed, cross-eye, ((blurry)),
((bad anatomy)), ((ugly)), ((disfigured)), (poorly drawn face), mutation, mutated, extra limbs, extra nipples, (long neck), (ugly face), cloned face,
unsymmetrical eyes, bad art, bad eyes, poorly drawn hands, poorly drawn fingers, red dress, clothes, deformation, Piercings

You can fine tune as per CLIP interrogation. For inpainting, you might not need such detailed ones as you'll be inpainting only minimal parts of the already existing photo

Realistic_Vision_V1.4
MODEL LINK: https://huggingface.co/SG161222/Rea...ve/main/Realistic_Vision_V1.4-inpainting.ckpt

promotes here

Deleted Account, [27-03-2023 02:37 PM]

positive prompt :- Make full nude, make nude tiny beautiful little tits, make nude beautiful little pussy cut, make no hairs no vagina, make medium size of breast, make thick Chubby nude body

negative prompt:-
canvas frame, cartoon, 3d, ((disfigured)), ((bad art)), ((deformed)),((extra limbs)),((close up)),((b&w)), wierd colors, blurry, (((duplicate))), ((morbid)), ((mutilated)), [out of frame], extra fingers, mutated hands, ((poorly drawn hands)), ((poorly drawn face)), (((mutation))), (((deformed))), ((ugly)), blurry, ((bad anatomy)), (((bad proportions))), ((extra limbs)), cloned face, (((disfigured))), out of frame, ugly, extra limbs, (bad anatomy), gross proportions, (malformed limbs), ((missing arms)), ((missing legs)), (((extra arms))), (((extra legs))), mutated hands, (fused fingers), (too many fingers), (((long neck))), Photoshop, video game, ugly, tiling, poorly drawn hands, poorly drawn feet, poorly drawn face, out of frame, mutation, mutated, extra limbs, extra legs, extra arms, disfigured, deformed, cross-eye, body out of frame, blurry, bad art, bad anatomy, 3d render

------------------------------------------------- [SIZE=7]@secrates[/SIZE] ------------------------------------------------------

I Teach you how to make AI fakes following this tutorial

it would help if you had Stable diffusion v1.5 software is a text-to-image model with recently-released open-sourced weights.

What Do You Need to Run Stable Diffusion on Your PC?

Ram=16gb
GPU=at least 6BG VRam
Last python 3.11v

in case you don't have pc you run google google colab

google colab SD1.5 link here:

here is the Colab tutorial Link=

How to install local:

Here is installing tutorial Link =

Example:

Copy the Positive Prompt and Negative Prompt save in Notepad :

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Positive Prompt:
RAW photograph, shot with Canon6D Mark 2, photorealistic, photograph of ((stunningly attractive)) (topless:1.6) kind eyes,
full body, naked, phenomenal natural breasts, hyper realistic

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Negative Prompt:

3d, cartoon, funny, unrealistic, symmetrical, deformed face, bad anatomy, extra legs, extra arms, poorly drawn face, poorly drawn hands,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Model Name: realisticVisionV20_v20-inpainting.ckpt
Download Link here :-https://civitai.com/models/4201/realistic-vision

Here is the Video Full Tutoriaol:

or

hh\\sdggggggg

-----------------------Thank you for watching this Tutorial---------------------------

Last edited:

------------------------------------------------- [SIZE=7]@secrates[/SIZE] ------------------------------------------------------

I Teach you how to make AI fakes following this tutorial

it would help if you had Stable diffusion v1.5 software is a text-to-image model with recently-released open-sourced weights.

What Do You Need to Run Stable Diffusion on Your PC?

Ram=16gb
GPU=at least 6BG VRam
Last python 3.11v

in case you don't have pc you run google google colab

google colab SD1.5 link here:

here is the Colab tutorial Link=

How to install local:

Here is installing tutorial Link =

Example:

Copy the Positive Prompt and Negative Prompt save in Notepad :

Positive Prompt:
RAW photograph, shot with Canon6D Mark 2, photorealistic, photograph of ((stunningly attractive)) (topless:1.6) kind eyes,
full body, naked, phenomenal natural breasts, hyper realistic

Negative Prompt:

3d, cartoon, funny, unrealistic, symmetrical, deformed face, bad anatomy, extra legs, extra arms, poorly drawn face, poorly drawn hands,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Model Name: realisticVisionV20_v20-inpainting.ckpt
Download Link here :-https://civitai.com/models/4201/realistic-vision

Here is the Video Full Tutoriaol:

or

hh\\sdggggggg

-----------------------Thank you for watching this Tutorial---------------------------

THANKS a ton ...
This works flawless,
Only issue I got error when used "only masked" when I do "whole picture" i get final output

Back