• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Instagram models sex stories

Me : First give me blowjob.
Mallika: smiled and start coming towards me.

Me : i open my pant zip and bring my dick out.

She came near me and sat down and take my dick in her mouth.

Me: ohhh my lord your mouth feel so good. Do it slow.

Mallika: hmmmm hmmm hmm ohhh so dark and hard. Mmmmmmm ohhhh.

Me: i am going to cum if you continue to do it like that.

Me : First give me blowjob.
Mallika: smiled and start coming towards me.

Me : i open my pant zip and bring my dick out.

She came near me and sat down and take my dick in her mouth.

Me: ohhh my lord your mouth feel so good. Do it slow.

Mallika: hmmmm hmmm hmm ohhh so dark and hard. Mmmmmmm ohhhh.

Me: i am going to cum if you continue to do it like that.
Bbc gang banged please...

Today I woke up and saw a message for an old school friend of mine. Her name is neha . She texted me that this is currently in my city.

Neha: hi! How are you. I am currently in your city for some office work. If you are free we can probably meet.

Me:: ok fine. But where.
Neha:: . Wait I am sending my hotel address you can come over.
Me :: Ok.

Then I went to her hotel and knock on the door. She came out and hugged me. Her warm body feels so good on my body. Her boobs were touching my chest . She was wearing a thin top through which her boobs were clearly visible. My dick get very hard after seeing her boobs.

For full story DM me.
Fees 200 rs.

Today I woke up and saw a message for an old school friend of mine. Her name is neha . She texted me that this is currently in my city.

Neha: hi! How are you. I am currently in your city for some office work. If you are free we can probably meet.

Me:: ok fine. But where.
Neha:: . Wait I am sending my hotel address you can come over.
Me :: Ok.

Then I went to her hotel and knock on the door. She came out and hugged me. Her warm body feels so good on my body. Her boobs were touching my chest . She was wearing a thin top through which her boobs were clearly visible. My dick get very hard after seeing her boobs.

For full story DM me.
Fees 200 rs.
Send full story

Back