• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Instagram models sex stories

Today I woke up and saw a message for an old school friend of mine. Her name is neha . She texted me that this is currently in my city.

Neha: hi! How are you. I am currently in your city for some office work. If you are free we can probably meet.

Me:: ok fine. But where.
Neha:: . Wait I am sending my hotel address you can come over.
Me :: Ok.

Then I went to her hotel and knock on the door. She came out and hugged me. Her warm body feels so good on my body. Her boobs were touching my chest . She was wearing a thin top through which her boobs were clearly visible. My dick get very hard after seeing her boobs.

For full story DM me.
Fees 200 rs.
DM Me for more content

Island adventure part 3 continue....

Goblin A ask Ayushi " can I put my dick inside now." Both the other goblin get furious get started fighting among themselves for fucking ayushi in first place.
All of them started pulling ayushi towards themselves to stuff there penis inside her.

Ayushi::. Wait.. wait. One by one you all can fuck me. Don't fight and Stop making so much noise.

Goblin B push the goblin and said " you already fucked her once now you won't get chance. It's our chance.

Goblin::. What? She is my friend and I brought her here so I have full right to fuck her.

Ayushi::. Ok ok. Every one gets chance but goblin since you fucked me before your chance is last.

Goblin:. No absolutely no that's not fair.

tropical fruit 8 letters

They all are deciding who is going to fuck her . All of them hold their penis in their hand ,Goblin A who is on the chair bring his dick near Ayushi.

While Goblin and Goblin B were fighting, Goblin A puts his one hand on her ass. Ayushi also put his hand on Goblin A sholder.
Then suddenly Goblin A puts his both hand on Ayushi ass and bring her closer to him and put his dick inside her pussy. Ayushi also smiled and said " you have no patience".

Ayushi was standing on one foot. Both goblin said " we still deciding".

Goblin A::. You decide who will fuck her after me.

Ayushi::. He already started fucking me now let him finished. Then one of you can take the chance.

Goblin B::. That's no fair.

Goblin A pull both her legs up and continue fucking her and ayushi was quietly sitting on his dick and goblin started licking his face.

Ayushi::. Hhhhh mmmmmmm mmmmmmm ohhhh.

Goblin B:: After you I will fuck her.
Ayushi:: Ok fine. Let him finished.

Goblin A tightly grabbed her ass and pull her pussy more closer to his dick and he thrust his dick completely inside.

Ayushi closed her eyes and enjoy this moment.

Ayushi:: ooooohhh mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm ohhhh.

Goblin A::. It's feels so amazing to stuff my dick inside you.

Goblin A keeps thrusting his dick inside and outside of her wet pussy.
Ayushi::. Aaaaaa ooohhhhh aaaa hmmmmmm.

Goblin A::. It's so much fun. Ooooohhh oooooo my goodness Yess yesss.

Goblin B:: After him It's my turn.
Goblin:; No I will go next.
Goblin B:: you already fucked her once let me go.

Ayushi::. Ohh stop fighting. You all will get chance to fuck me. Why are you fighting?.

what size is my monitor screen

Goblin B::. I want to fuck you next . He already fucked you once.

Goblin:: so what I brought you here . I will fuck you next.

Ayushi::. Wait then. Do one thing Goblin B you also join Goblin A and fuck me now only and after that Goblin will fuck me.

Goblin B::. But Goblin A already placed his dick inside you . Now where should I place?.

Ayushi stop Goblin A from fucking and came down. All of them took their dicks in their hands and get ready for her.

Goblin B::. Tell me where should I put my dick?

Ayushi::. I have one more hole the anus. That is even more better and tight then pussy. You put your dick there and both of you can fuck me together. Now it is fine for everyone?

Goblin B::. Yes yes.
Goblin::. Yes.

Ayushi:: Goblin A you come here and laid down on the floor. I will sit on your dick you use my pussy and from my behind Goblin B use my anus. Ok.

Goblin A laid down on the ground and his dick was straight. Ayushi hold both their dick and stands up.

Ayushi sits on his dick and start riding on his dick meanwhile Goblin B place his dick in between her boobs.

Ayushi enjoying the fuck. The dick inside her pussy giving her pleasure.
Ayushi::. Ooohhh yesss yeeess ooohhhhh.

Goblin B keep sliding his dick between her boobs.

Ayushi;; hmmmmmm haa ahhh ohhh.
Goblin A:: ass Yess yesss yeeess ooohhhhh.

Goblin A::. Ayushi now suck my dick .

Ayushi lean forward him and put his dick in her mouth. Goblin B saw her fluffy round bums and get excited. He went behind her and put his dick inside her anus.

Ayushi::. Mmmmmmm mmmmmmm.
Goblin B::. Ooohh yeee yeess yaaaaa.

Goblin B grabbed ayushi from her waist and pull her towards him so that his dick is able to get more deeper inside her anus and same time Goblin A also get down to her and start fucking her pussy.

resolution definition computer

Ayushi::. Ooohhh oohh aaaaaa aaaaaaaaa
Goblin A:: oohhh yesss do it.
Goblin B::. Ooohh soo pleasing. Yesss yeeess ooohhhhh.

Both of them keep pushing and pulling their dicks in and out which gives them as well as Ayushi pleasure.

Ayushi:: Ooooohhh oooooo aaaaaaaaa ooooohhh mmmyyy goodnessss

Goblin B::. Let me fuck her pussy once.
Goblin A::. Ok .

Both of them lift ayushi and put her on a table goblin B pull her legs and kept her legs on his shoulders and goblin B starts fuck her pussy and goblin A licka her boobs.

All three of them are making so much noise while fucking The monsters outside searching for Ayushi hears them and came inside.

popular desktop screen resolutions

Goblin saw them coming and he ran away. The. Both the other goblin also located them and they leave fucking her in between and they also ran away the monster caught ayushi.

Bro continue..??

Island adventure with ayushi verma part1.
Continuation.........

Monster grabbed both of her legs and insert his huge dick inside her wet pussy between her legs.

private image host

Ayushi:: aaaaaa ooohhhhh aaaa ooooohhh mmmmmmm.
Monster:: Having fun . Aaa it's feels like my dick is inside a heaven.
Ayushi ::. It is painful ? ooooohhh mmmmmmm ohhhh slooooowww slooooowww. Your dick is very huge.

Monster pull her legs upward and start fucking her more vigorously.

Ayushi::. Aaaaaaaaa ooooohhh mmmyyy godd slowww owww oooooo slowww.
Monster:: ooohh yeee yeess yaaaaa. Feel the pain.

Then the monster put his whole dick inside her pussy.

Ayushi screamed out of pain. Ooooohhh aaaaaaaaa ooooohhh mmmyyy godd help me. Please slooooowww slooooowww.

Monster grabbed her waist and pull her up and laid down on the ground. Ayushi now on top the monster riding his dick. Now her pussy gets soft and wide due to the monsters huge dick so now she feels lesser pain and now she started enjoying the fuck.

Monster start fucking her and ayushi moves up and down .
Ayushi ::. Aaaaaa ooohhhhh mmmmmmm ohhhh.
Monster::. Yesss yeeess ooohhhhh mmmmmmm.

Monster saw her boobs closely and said you got some huge soft and juicy boobs and grabbed her boobs and start bringing his mouth towards her boobs to suck her juicy boobs.

multiple pic upload

Monster squeeze her boobs and put inside his mouth and start sucking the boobs.

postimage org browse

Monster is fucking her pussy and same time sucking her boobs. He is having all the fun of his life. Suddenly the monster starts biting her boobs. Ayushi feel little pain due to his bites. Her expressions suddenly change?

Ayushi ::. Eeeessssssss. Aaaaaa.

After getting completely satisfied with her boobs monster push ayushi little away, stands up and sit on the rock near him . Then he hold both her hands from behind and start putting his dick inside her pussy from her behind slowly.

pic url maker

Now her pussy get completely comfortable with the dick of the monster and feels no pain. His dick gets inside her wet pussy and come out smoothly.

Then the monster put his hand under her legs and pull her legs upward. Monster picked her up from the ground complete and put his dick inside and bring outside of her pussy. Ayushi is able the feel that his dick so going deep in her pussy.

Ayushi::. Aaaaaa ooohhhhh mmmmmmm

Then the monster put her down and pull her towards his dick. Ayushi get seated on his lap and the whole dick of the monster gets inside her pussy.

As soon as the dick gets completely inside her pussy she immediately feel little pain and her expressions get instantly changed.

Ayushi::. Oooohhhhh ooooohhh.

She tried to push him little backward with her both hand so that she can come little forward from his dick so that his dick get little out.

Ayushi ::. Ooooohhh oooooo.

The monster then suddenly stopped fucking her and ayushi through that he is done, but then monster push her head down on the ground and said.

Monster ::. Your pussy became very loose now I want to insert my dick inside your tight anus. I want a anal fuck.

Ayushi :: Noo no. Please noo my pussy only not able to handle you huge dick . It will be very painful if you put inside my anus.

Monster ::. Jusy for few moments. I am very close to destination.

Monster don't listen to ayushi and start putting his dick inside her very tight anus.
Ayushi prepare herself mentally for the pain and got ready for the anal sex.

Her anus is very tight. Ayushi never had an anal sex before. Monster struggles to put his dick inside her anus because it's too tight for his huge dick.

Monster::. Ooohhh it's very tight.

Monster then tries to put his dick forcefully inside her anus. But after a lot of struggle he is only managed to put half of his penis inside her anus.

Ayushi ::. Ooohhh god oooooo slowww oooooo aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa.

Ayushi feels the pain . She can feel his dick inside her tight anus. The tight skin of her anus expanding because of his dick and the pain arises due to the muscles expention in her anus.

Monster ::. Ooohh yeee yeess yaaaaa.

After few more tries monster is able to fit his dick inside her anus and he started fuck her vigorously. Ayushi is so much in pain.

Ayushi::. Ooooohhh mmmyyy godd slowww oooooo slowww owww oooooo aaaaaaaaa ooooohhh.

Monster gets exectly on top of her anus and start banging her .

Monster ::. Ooohhh yesss yeeess just few minutes more.

Ayushi::. Ooohhhh aaaaaa aaaaaaaaa.

Monster::. Oohh yeess I am done.

Monster pull his dick from her anus and rotate ayushi towards her and shoot his cum towards ayushi face. Ayushi turn his face in other direction.

Ayushi finally feel the relief from her anal pain. And she smiled . Her body gets covered by the cum of the monster.

scioto country club

Monster ::. Ohhhh yes yeess. After so long I get to fuck a women. You complete satisfied my dick.

Ayushi::. Now please let me go.
Monster::. No not now.
Ayushi::. But way I just satisfied you as you wanted.
Monster::. Wait my friends also want to fuck you. I will take you there .

As soon as ayushi heard that she grab some sand and through on his eyes and run towards the jungle.
Fantastic story..... pls brother make on preksha rana same type story

Please donate 50df or 100df to support the page.(on 500 df donation)
Part 4 and part 5 will be uploaded.

(Here some preview)
Part 4::
Ayushi get caught by the big monsters and the took her with them . They put a chain on her neck to prevent her from running.

Part 5::
Ayushi:: aaa oohhh yesss yeeess ooohhhhh.
Man:: enjoying it.
Ayushi:: Little slowly. Hmmmmmm haa ahhh ohhh.

Man:: Don't stop.oohh I am going to cum. Yesss yeeess ooohhhhh.

Please donate 50df or 100df to support the page.(on 500 df donation)
Part 4 and part 5 will be uploaded.

(Here some preview)
Part 4::
Ayushi get caught by the big monsters and the took her with them . They put a chain on her neck to prevent her from running.

Part 5::
Ayushi:: aaa oohhh yesss yeeess ooohhhhh.
Man:: enjoying it.
Ayushi:: Little slowly. Hmmmmmm haa ahhh ohhh.

Man:: Don't stop.oohh I am going to cum. Yesss yeeess ooohhhhh.
Plz make more 💦💦💦💦💦💦🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

Adventure Island part 4

"Ayushi get caught by the big monsters and the took her with them . They put a chain on her neck to prevent her from running. Monster took her to a old monster temple."

Monster 1:: She is very hot and sexy. What if we fuck her first then do the purification ritual.

Monster 2:: She is for out master. We have to perform ritual on her and then give her to our monster. After that our master will be free from the curse.

Monster 1:: But there is no such instruction that she can't have sex.

Monster 2:: Oh! Come on.

Monster 1:: Look at her she so sexy . By looking at her my dick also got hard.Just once.

Monster 2:: Yes, she is very sexy indeed.

Monster 1:: So , let both of us give her a quick fuck and then we will start the procedure for the ritual.

Monster 2:: ok fine. Let finish fucking her quickly.

"Monster 1 pull ayushi by holding her boobs towards him and the monster 2 gets behind ayushi both of them having a huge dick ready to be inside her pussy"

"This time Ayushi is ready to fuck because the goblins left her in between her orgasm.
Monster 1 started licking her and slowly put his dick inside her pussy.
At the same time Monster 2 start pushing his dick inside her anus."

Ayushi:: Aaaaa aaaaaa ooohhhhh.
Monster 2:: don't worry it won't take much time .

Ayushi:: ooohhhhh mmmmmmm mmmmmmm ohhhh yes.

"Ayushi slowly start reaching orgasm and her wet pussy started leaking. Monster 1 bring his dick out where as monster 2 put his dick all the way inside her anus."

Ayushi:: aaa oohhh slowly.
Monster 2: ohhhh yaaa . It's feels so good,warm and tight.

chinese car logos and names list

""Monster 1 bring his dick near her boobs and place the big cock inbetween both the boobs. Mean while the monster 2 holds her boobs and start rubbing her boobs on the monster 1s dick . And monster 2 keeps thrusting his dick inside her anus.""

""Monster 2 hold ayushi hand's and pull her towards himself so that his dick can go further inside, deep in her anus.""

Ayushi:: Aaaaa aaaaaa ooohhhhh mmmmmmm sooo big it is. OOO.

Monster 2:: Hang on ,just for little more time. I am almost done.

2013 taurus sho quarter mile

Ayushi:: aaa my aash ohhh my god oooooo aaaaaaaaa.
""Monster 2 cum inside her anus ""

Monster 2:: ooohhhhh man it was so fun.

""Monster 2 push ayushi on the ground and bring his dick through which cum is still coming out near Ayushi's ass and start putting his remaining cum inside her anus""

Ayushi:: What are you doing now.

Monster 2:: Just putting the leftover cum inside you ass.

Monster 1:: Now it's my turn. Get ready.

"" Ayushi then turn upside and the monster grab her with her legs and start putting his dick inside her pussy ""

Monster 1:: oohhh yesss. It's so warm and tight. I love it.

Ayushi:: aaaaaa ooohhhhh mmmmmmm sooo big it is.

Monster 1:: OOO yesss yeeess ooohhhhh.

2014 audi a4 2.0 t 0 60

"" After thrusting his dick inside her pussy monster 1 suddenly pulled his dick out""
Ayushi:: what happened?

Monster 1:: I am about to cum.

"" Then he cum all over ayushi ""

Ayushi:: ooohhh my god. See what have you done. So much cum on my body.

Monster 1:: shut up.

"" Monster 1 said to monster 2 prepare her for the purification ritual and tomorrow we have to send her to aur masters palace "

Monster 1:: ok let's finish the ritual.

"" Both the monster told ayushi to clean her up""
Ayushi:: what are you going to do with me.

Monster 2:: nothing. Just a small ritual before we send you to our master.

Ayushi:: what master?

Monster 1:: out master the king of all monster currently facing a curse. Due to that curse his whole body is converted to stone. Only a human can set him free from the curse.

Monster 2:: that is why we are doing this ritual and then we will send you to our master. And you will free our master.

Ayushi:: But how ?

Monster 1:: You just have to perform sex with him.

Monster 2:: No more questions.

"" Both of them pick ayushi up and took her near a pole pull her legs up and tied her on the pole.""

"" Her pussy is facing towards the sky""

Monster 1:: Our job is done. Lets go.

Ayushi:: Wait. Where are you going .

Monster 2:: You have to stay like this for 24 hours for this ritual.

Ayushi:: What? I have to stay like this here for a whole day.

Monster 1:: don't worry as soon as 24 hours finishes we will come back.

"" both of them place there weapons in her ass and pussy.""

Ayushi:: Aaa slowly.

"" And then the Monsters left""

"" Ayushi has no option other then staying in that position and waiting for them to return. She started enjoying the view of the beautiful sun set and waiting "

Back