• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story KamaVrath Stories and Comics (English/Telugu/Hindi)

Want more like this on Kiara

KIARA ADVANI
(ENGLISH)

Kiara recently moved to Chicago after her husband got a promotion. She was really excited. A new country, a new life.
But she did not imagine how her life would change.

The couple bought a luxurious house in the downtown. They were surprised why the prices were so low, almost unbelievable.
It was a steal! They said to themselves.
However, they got to found out the reason for it. Just 2 weeks after entering their new home, they witnessed 3 shootouts. 7 people dead just in their neighbourhood.
And one fine night, a group of people from Boxer's Gang entered the house, robbed them and destroyed a large part of their furniture.
She and her husband were traumatized.

Then, one day, some of the members of other gang came and threatened the couple to kill them if they didn't provide them a monthly ghetto fee and gave up their home whenever the gang needed it.
Her husband held his head in his hands and cried his heart out. Poor guy.
Kiara had to do something. She couldn't just let her life wither away.

So, she went to Boxer Gang's hideout wearing seductive clothes. They were mesmerized.

TCH70097.jpg

"Look at this bitch, cuz!"
"Holy shit! What an ass bitch!"

She was shy of them. Blushing. But she pushed on.
She was led directly to the Gang leader, Lamar.

"Hey baby, how are ya?"
"Please save me and my husband"
She said.

"Oh yea? Now you got to your senses?"
"Well, I can, but I need some compensation, you know...Hehe"

"I will provide for whatever you need, just... take care of us"

And so began, her embrace with Lamar. A hardcore gangbanger had the luck to enjoy a Sanskari Slut.

hh5Y2.png

Credit: desifakes.com, Unknown Artist

KIARA ADVANI
(ENGLISH)

Kiara recently moved to Chicago after her husband got a promotion. She was really excited. A new country, a new life.

The couple bought a luxurious house in the downtown. They were surprised why the prices were so low, almost unbelievable.
However, they got to found out the reason for it. Just 2 weeks after entering their new home, they witnessed 3 shootouts. 7 people dead just in their neighbourhood.
And one fine night, a group of people from Boxer's Gang entered the house, robbed them and destroyed a large part of their furniture.

Then, one day, some of the members of other gang came and threatened the couple to kill them if they didn't provide them a monthly ghetto fee and gave up their home whenever the gang needed it.

So, she went to Boxer Gang's hideout wearing seductive clothes. They were mesmerized.

TCH70097.jpg

"Hey baby, how are ya?"
She said.

And so began, her embrace with Lamar. A hardcore gangbanger had the luck to enjoy a Sanskari Slut.

hh5Y2.png

More like this on Kiara+ Sara Ali Khan and Katrina kaif

KIARA ADVANI
(ENGLISH)

TCH70097.jpg

"Hey baby, how are ya?"
She said.

hh5Y2.png

Excellent story 😍 pls make this kind of stories on Anushka Sharma

JYOTHIKA
(HINDI)

After moving from Chennai to Delhi, Jyothika's life changed massively. Her husband is now busy in his overtime work and returns late at night. Sometimes he spends the weekends at the office itself. Jyothika, being a housewife, is obviously bored to death. The language barrier and the different people made her anxious.
She learned that the boy next door, Mukesh, is a software engineer and a very good boy. Despite the age gap, both of them gelled really well.
She also learned that he was offering free tutorials for Neighbourhood housewives.

Jyothika eager to learn new things , welcomed Mukesh with open arms. Little did she know, when she opened her arms she had to open her legs for him as well.
Mukesh on a silent night, when her husband was slaving away at his office, took full advantage of the Mrs. Jyothika Iyer...

468906465.png

Credit: desifakes.com, Unkown Artist
Ufff Randi mom 👙

KIARA ADVANI
(ENGLISH)

TCH70097.jpg

"Hey baby, how are ya?"
She said.

hh5Y2.png

Make more long format stories like this one. Pls try on kriti sanon, shraddha kapoor. By the way awesome work

KRITI SANON
(HINDI)

Kriti was a newly wed hotshot in her colony. Any problem, and you go to her. Water's leaking? .. she'll call the authorities. Power's down? , she'll manhandle the electrician. The college kid's got a boner? well... you know..

This time around, it was the road, recently her uncle fell and injured himself on the damaged road infront of her house.
Angered by this, she vowed to fix all the roads in her colony. For this, she had to go to her local MLA... Mansoor Ji.
Mansoor was a veteran cold blooded criminal. He was a womanizer and a gangster. Less so an MLA.

Kriti, being an innocent poor slut, tried to convince Mansoor ji with a very harsh tone. She tried and tried, but all it did was anger Mansoor ji.
So...
she had to use other tactics..
Be soft and make LOVE to MLA ji...

He sure seems to have liked it..

hLkz9.png

Credit: desifakes.com, Unknown Author
🥵🥵 Bro 😎 please please 🙏 make more on kriti... its so 🤤🤤👌

ESHA GUPTA
(HINDI)

The day finally arrived. Guptara Dynasty stood strong for centuries, unrivalled.
No enemy could touch it, no spear could pierce it... Or so they thought.

When Usman and his allied forces attacked the kingdom, it fell very quickly. The invaders could not believe their luck.
After the bloodshed, the invaders finally got their prize. The beautiful whores of the kingdom.
And to fully complete the conquest, the Queen Esha had to serve the invaders, right as her husband watches the act..

The Ultimate Humiliation... or was it?

esha-gupta.png

Please do series of her in this look. She is looking really slutty sexy seductive cumslut cumwhore goddess queen bitch of sex esha

KIARA
(HINDI)

Somewhere in Mumbai...
2AM in the night...

After Kiara's husband couldn't repay the Maalik's debt, he fell into a depression. Constant harassment by Maalik ji and his goons made him crazy. Kiara had to protect her Vivah. Only way to help her dear Pati ji is to make a deal with Maalik.
Kiara becomes the whore-wife of Maalik ji and in return Maalik ji pardons her husband's debt. Maalik also says.. the better the service, the more loan he can provide next time...

Well... Kiara starts her new life...

YYA6Aa.png

Credit: Desifakes.com, Unknown Author
Pls do more in this look of kriti , shriya , mouni , barkha , chhavi and avantika

RANI MUKHERJEE
(HINDI)

Rani just finished washing the dishes. It was mid-noon and she was tired of the same cliche serials on the TV.
And all of a sudden... she felt horny...
She puts her smooth palms on her dripping pussy and gently starts massaging it.. Poor lady, what else would entertain her.

And then...
A cricket ball comes crashing through her window and falls on the sofa. Loud grunts can be heard outside. It's those boys again.
Normally, she would be angry at them. Scold them for a while and maybe even bitch about it to their parents.
But today, she had other plans...

As the not-so-innocent boys enter her veranda, she signals them to come inside. Then she locks all doors.

Listen, boys...
I have something better to give back to you than just your ball..
Do you want it?

As she slowly drops her saree..

rani-Mukherjee.png

Pls do this randi chinal kulta rakhel dulhan suhagan sanskari look stories with shriya saran, mouni roy, amala paul, barkha bisht, shivani narayan, chhavi mittal,Madonna Sebastian , kriti sanon .

JYOTHIKA
(HINDI)

After moving from Chennai to Delhi, Jyothika's life changed massively. Her husband is now busy in his overtime work and returns late at night. Sometimes he spends the weekends at the office itself. Jyothika, being a housewife, is obviously bored to death. The language barrier and the different people made her anxious.
She learned that the boy next door, Mukesh, is a software engineer and a very good boy. Despite the age gap, both of them gelled really well.
She also learned that he was offering free tutorials for Neighbourhood housewives.

Jyothika eager to learn new things , welcomed Mukesh with open arms. Little did she know, when she opened her arms she had to open her legs for him as well.
Mukesh on a silent night, when her husband was slaving away at his office, took full advantage of the Mrs. Jyothika Iyer...

468906465.png

Credit: desifakes.com, Unkown Artist
Do this randi chhinal bhabhi kulta rakhel look for more actress like shriya saran, mouni roy , kriti sanon , chhavi mittal, barkha bisht, shivani narayan, roshani haripriyan , avantika hundal

ILEANA
(TELUGU)

Those were hot summer days. Ileana begged her husband so that she can pay a visit to her parents home. Her husband reluctantly agreed.
As she gets off the taxi, she runs towards her parents and greets them. She quickly goes inside and sees Banti.
Her little loving brother, enjoying his summer holidays. AS he too, see her slutty married sister, he greets her with a naughty smile. They embrace each other in front of the parents with warm hugs and naughty sounds.

After dinner, it was time for bed...

But for Illu and Banti , it was time for ... love...

illu1-tel.png

This slutty look of cumslut cumwhore seductive goddess sexy bitch will also for shriya saran, mouni roy , kriti sanon, chhavi mittal, barkha bisht, shivani narayan, roshani haripriyan, avantika hundal, madona sabastian

BHOOMIKA
(TELUGU)

Anita a.k.a Bhoomika was a very devout wife. There's nothing more important to her than taking care of her family.
As I ended my college semester, I wanted to pay her a visit. She was loving and very welcoming, often too much.

I spent my days bored and lazy. One day, I told my aunt Anita that I am too bored and not enjoying my stay. She knew exactly what to do, to please her beloved nephew. Give him a moment to remember for lifetime...

I love you Aunty!

xBZSP.png
Also want this bhabhi look like randi dulhan suhagan sanskari kamaharani fir shriya saran, mouni roy, kriti sanon, chhavi mittal, barkha bisht, shivani narayan, roshani haripriyan, avantika hundal, madona sabastian,

SREE LEELA
(TELUGU)

Leela was a mischevious young girl. Her parents had trouble controlling her, especially after she joined university. In order to save her from herself, they've decided to marry her off at just 19 years old.

Several weeks passed by, and Leela came back to her parents house to continue her uni studies. She found a senior in her neighbourhood who held tuitions for juniors like her. She decided to utilize the opportunity FULLY...

dmlsj-transformed.png
Credits: desifakes.com, Unknown Artist
Anita hassanandani , mouni roy , kriti sanon, chhavi mittal, barkha bisht, shivani narayan, roshani haripriyan, avantika hundal, madona sabastian,shriya saran could also this look hotter

NEHA SHARMA
(HINDI)

Neha was a newly married housewife. She loved moving in with her new husband and enjoyed her luxurious life. She also knew that, for her husband, his little brother came before everyone. She used to be quite jealous of how partially her husband treated his brother Roshan. Roshan on the other hand, was a naughty kid. Always getting into trouble and neglecting his studies. So Neha's husband , while leaving for office, instructed Neha to take care of Roshan after he comes back from school. Neha had to teach him Biology as Roshan was quite weak in it. If Neha didn't succeed she wouldn't get her new diamond necklace that she was hoping for.

So, she had to take drastic measures..
As Roshan entered through door, Neha was already naked with biology book in her hand.
Come closer, take a look..
She said.
Well, that evening was quite special. Roshan got to learn from the best teacher all the stuff..

In this way...

neha-sharma-1.png

Wanna see all my fav fap queens like shriya saran , mouni roy, kriti sanon, chhavi mittal, barkha bisht, shivani narayan, roshani haripriyan, avantika hundal, madona sabastian,Amala paul

KRITI SANON
(HINDI)

Kriti was a newly wed hotshot in her colony. Any problem, and you go to her. Water's leaking? .. she'll call the authorities. Power's down? , she'll manhandle the electrician. The college kid's got a boner? well... you know..

This time around, it was the road, recently her uncle fell and injured himself on the damaged road infront of her house.
Angered by this, she vowed to fix all the roads in her colony. For this, she had to go to her local MLA... Mansoor Ji.
Mansoor was a veteran cold blooded criminal. He was a womanizer and a gangster. Less so an MLA.

Kriti, being an innocent poor slut, tried to convince Mansoor ji with a very harsh tone. She tried and tried, but all it did was anger Mansoor ji.
So...
she had to use other tactics..

Be soft and make LOVE to MLA ji...

He sure seems to have liked it..

hLkz9.png

Credit: desifakes.com, Unknown Author
Want this slut seductive cumwhore cumslut look for my shaggers queen dream queen night queen goddess of sex bitches of sex esha gupta, shriya saran, mouni roy, amala paul, barkha bisht, shivani narayan, chhavi mittal, shivani narayan, madona sabastian,

ALIA BHATT
(TELUGU)

Vidya a.k.a Alia is a pretty little slut who lost her parents at ayoung age. Since then, her step brothers took extra interest in her and raised her accordingly. They trained her very well to be fit for marriage.

Soon after she got married, she thought everything would change. But unbeknownst to her, her brothers are still very much interested in receiving special care from her. Poor gal, she must give what she got.

tGgop.png
Credits: desifakes.com, Unknown Artist

RASHI KHANNA
(TELUGU)

Rashi was an obedient wife. She finally was enjoying her life after lot of instabilities. She was loyal and did everything to please her husband as a wife.
Her father-in-law, however, was a staunch man. First, he objected to their marriage and now, seems roughed up to have her in his son's life.
Every day, a new fight. Rashi's husband was fed up. He was broke that poor guy. So he said...

"Hey, Bitch, either you make up with my Dad or fucking leave my house!"
"I can find a thousand whores like you!"
"So do what you have to do , yea?"

Rashi was obviously concerned. Her loving husband saying this, made her sad. She had to make up for it.
So as her husband slept , she crept into her F-I-L room, and started her service. She pleased him to her best. Oh what a night it was.
She was fucked merciless by this old hunk.

And as the day broke... he returned for more of it...
Rashi seems to be concerned that her husband won't agree to her methods..
Ha this bitch..

rashi1.png

Please translate this one in Hindi or English

RASHI KHANNA
(TELUGU)

Rashi was an obedient wife. She finally was enjoying her life after lot of instabilities. She was loyal and did everything to please her husband as a wife.
Her father-in-law, however, was a staunch man. First, he objected to their marriage and now, seems roughed up to have her in his son's life.
Every day, a new fight. Rashi's husband was fed up. He was broke that poor guy. So he said...

"Hey, Bitch, either you make up with my Dad or fucking leave my house!"
"I can find a thousand whores like you!"
"So do what you have to do , yea?"

Rashi was obviously concerned. Her loving husband saying this, made her sad. She had to make up for it.
So as her husband slept , she crept into her F-I-L room, and started her service. She pleased him to her best. Oh what a night it was.
She was fucked merciless by this old hunk.

And as the day broke... he returned for more of it...
Rashi seems to be concerned that her husband won't agree to her methods..
Ha this bitch..

rashi1.png

Please translate this one in Hindi or English

Back