• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story KamaVrath Stories and Comics (English/Telugu/Hindi)

(REPOST)
ILEANA
(ENGLISH)

Those were hot summer days. Ileana begged her husband so that she can pay a visit to her parents home. Her husband reluctantly agreed.
As she gets off the taxi, she runs towards her parents and greets them. She quickly goes inside and sees Banti.
Her little loving brother, enjoying his summer holidays. AS he too, see her slutty married sister, he greets her with a naughty smile. They embrace each other in front of the parents with warm hugs and naughty sounds.

After dinner, it was time for bed...

But for Illu and Banti , it was time for ... love...

Background.png

Credit: desifakes.com, Unknown Artist
how illu aunty knows only her naughty hole is the best cum holder for me

RASHMIKA
(ENGLISH)

Rashmika wanted to leave her country and immigrate to a foreign state. She finally managed to do it in UK!
But, in order for her to get a citizenship in the country, she had to marry an Englishman!

After a lot of searching , she found the love of her life.. Richard!
Richard was a lonely middle-aged man who could barely talk to girls, but miraculously he managed to get hold of Rashmika. Well, she was not British... but who cares... a woman is a woman, thought Richard!

Oh the poor guy!

Richard spent all his money pleasing this Desi whore. He took her shopping, bought her fancy jewellery, even took her to an elegant honeymoon..
And in the bedroom... she found out exactly why Richard was lonely all these years!
He had no game.. no foreplay.. and most importantly his dick was a mere 3 inches! He tried his best but he cummed in less than 15 seconds in her...

She was furious and Richard was embarassed.
Rashmika played along with him for a few months and finally she could not take it...

She took the matter into her own hands..

When David Embaku, a Nigerian immigrant came to repair her house plumbing... She could not handle herself..
Rashmika, this little slutty whore wanted to give her husband a pleasure of lifetime...
And so .. she did...
She sat her husband down... and called the Large Goliath into the room..

She stripped down quickly...
Still managing to look like a desi housewife , yet now naked in front of two men...
Embaku pounced upon this little deer and poor Richard...

He can't do much can he...

Y4XDXa.png
Credits: SYD Desifakes

how rashmika akka loves when i teach her hubby baby making by loading her up

More like this on Kiara+ Sara Ali Khan and Katrina kaif
KIARA ADVANI
(HINDI+ENGLISH)

Kiara's husband lost his leg after a big accident. He was a software employee who is taking care of his lovely wife with his income. After the accident, her family was devastated.
Debts were at an all time high and days are barely going by. She had to something.

51397332426_15513316bd_b.jpg

Then, her childhood friend approached her and gave her a contact to a rich businessman who is interested in services.
She quickly contacted him...
Turns out, he is a Sheikh in Dubai who manages hospitality for foreign guests. So, after reviewing Kiara's profile he quickly got her to Dubai and gave her the job.
She was very happy and content that now she could take care of her husband.
But being a dumbo bitch, she had no clue what the job entailed.
Her job was to take care of "guests". But little did she know, the guests were actually underpaid labour being imported from poor countries.

She is the "Labour HR Manager"... apparently. Let's see what she's upto...

Sheikh's Office, 12:52PM

SHEIKH:
You fucking BITCH!? What are you doing?

KIARA: Sorry sir, Galti hogayi. Mein itna dhyaan nahi de raha tha...

SHEIKH: Dhyaan Nahi de rahe ho..? IT's your bloody job!!

KIARA: Sorry ji!

5c73f846283087c7914d6df4de47f72a.jpg

SHEIKH: Sorry worry work nahi karega! I want results NOW! Chalo... Now you will go to their residence, talk with them, convince them and bring one of them here to say to my face ki..."Agle baar mein Machine nahi todunga!" OK!? UNDERSTOOD!?

KIARA: Yes ji! Samjhi!

Kiara quickly rushed out of his office, still shaking with anxiety... It was done, she had to convince those bloddy africans to fall in line or else her job is GONE!

She didn't think twice...

After arriving at their residence, she approached Jamal, the head of the Zimbabwe group.

KIARA: Hey Jamal! How are ya doing..?

JAMAL: Pretty good bitch... Haha.. Why'd you come over here... Did you little sissy husband finally gave up .. ? HAHA..

KIARA: No, no ... It's .. it's that..

JAMAL: What is it..? Speak up...

KIARA: Sheikh ji doesn't want to see you destroy his machines. He's angry and wants you to apologize.

JAMAL: Huh!? You fucking with me? Apologize? Haha .. Look at this bitch, Kangu... Bitch wants you to apologize.

KIARA: Please, Jamal.. don't make it harder for everyone... Please.. I've been kind to you since you've come here..

actress-kiara-advani-once-shared-how-she-was-clueless-about-using-a-vibrator-for-a-lust-stories-scene-001.jpg

JAMAL: True, True.. You've been very kind.. I'll tell you what .. we'll test your kindness and if you pass our test, then we will come to the Sheikh and say whatever you want us to say.
How's that bitch..?

KIARA: YESS!!! SURE! OF COURSE! I'll drown you with my kindess.. Haha.. Tell me what shall I do..?

This dumb bitch...

Kangu slowly closes the door behind...

4:58PM , Labour Residence

ka-678cvy.png

Credit: fakeman90, desifakes.com

More like this on Kiara+ Sara Ali Khan and Katrina kaif
SARA ALI KHAN
(HINDI)

Sara was a competitive businesswoman who is working in her father Rajesh's company. She was very dedicated and quite intelligent. After being married, she was even more of a workaholic.
But...
There was the General Manager, Kamalnath. He used to handle all the major deals of the company and took care of it's revenues.
Some gossips say that, Rajesh is still able to run the company only because of him.

Recently, they both had a big fall out. Some say, it involved Rajesh's daughter Sara.
Since then, Kamal had taken a gardening leave and is now on vacation. Because of his absence, the company is in great turmoil. Losses have never been bigger.
In just a few months, the company went from stable profitable to being declared as in debts and sold away. It was a critical time.
Rajesh had to make a choice, this company is all he knew in his life...
And so, he begged Kamal to takeover once again...
At first, Kamal declined .. but Rajesh insisted. Finally, after a back and forth , a deal was made . Kamal brought the company back to it's legs.
And as exchange,
Rajesh had to gift something more improtant than his company..

Hmm..
What could it be...

GM's Office, 10:52AM, Sunday

dXikh.png

Credit: Unknown Artist, desifakes.com

Excellent story 😍 pls make this kind of stories on Anushka Sharma
ANUSHKA SHARMA
(ENGLISH)

Anushka recently delivered. It was her second baby.
The family was filled with joy and her husband was the most pleased. Despite the doctors saying he was impotent, he still managed to impregnate Anushka Bhabhi.
He surely was a Macho... or so he thought.

The reality was darker...

After the health checkup, both of them finally returned home.
As her husband insisted on staying home to take care of her, Bhabhi insisted that everything was fine. After all, it's been 3 weeks since delivery.
She convinced him to go back to Office and slave himself away in front of the computer as usual. He reluctantly agreed.

As her husband left, she left the door open for a few hours. She took care of her little sweet baby and put her to bed in the room.
As she entered her bathroom , there he was, David...
He was a colleague of Anushka's husband... quite younger than him but they met at a private party 2 years ago...

ANUSHKA: Bloody Hell! You scared me!

DAVID: I was going to surprise you.

ANUSHKA: Next time, don't!

DAVID: Alright, alright .. enough talk... get over here.. my little guy has been dying for your warmth.

And there they were, in her Master Bathroom... embracing each other..I guess you know the secret for the pregnancy now..

Anushka-Sharma-1.png

Credit: Deviantfakes, desifakes.com

Make more long format stories like this one. Pls try on kriti sanon, shraddha kapoor. By the way awesome work
🥵🥵 Bro 😎 please please 🙏 make more on kriti... its so 🤤🤤👌
KRITI SANON
(ENGLISH)

Kriti recently received a promotion. It was a foreign Professorship at one of the most prestigious high-schools in America.
She was super-excited.

After all her hardwork, she was going to elevate her career to the next level. So, without any delay she and her husband relocated to Santa Monica.
Beautiful beaches and rich population amazed them. It was a culture shock for sure.

As she started her teaching job, she realized just how different the students are compared to her previous place.
She tried her best to interest the students in her subjects, yet no one seems to be convinced. Her language was...fine. But her subject knowledge was poor.
As she was yapping around all day long, the only thing(s) that interested either the students or her fellow male teachers were her slutty looks and dreamy assets.
She was a true one of a kind petite slut.

As the grades of her students dropped, she realized just how hard this job is. But she isn't gonna give up.
Not yet..

One fine day, she selected the most troublesome students of her class and offered them an extra tutoring period. She promised it was going to be "Super Helpful".
Poor Kriti, running out of options, she had to degrade herself to practical academia...
Well, atleast it may help her students.. or would it...

hg4Jh.png
Credit: Aryank87, desifakes.com

Make more long format stories like this one. Pls try on kriti sanon, shraddha kapoor. By the way awesome work
SHRADDHA KAPOOR
(HINDI)

It was mid-noon. The neighbourhood was silent. But.. in Mr.Kapoor's home a war was raging...

Shraddha has always been a naughty girl. She used to hang around with the boys more than her girl-friends. Her parents tried to change her behaviour but alas she was rebellious.
Because of this, she garnered quite a reputation in her neighbourhood and college.
People used to stir up rumours very regularly.

Mr. Kapoor could not take this. He wanted to not let his daughter become a degraded whore and lose her life to the streets.
So, he did what everyone might expect of a responsible father, he married her off to a stranger.
But, the stranger remained a stranger to Shraddha. She used to spend more time in her parent's home than with her husband.
When asked, she used to cockup a new story, as how her husband is either impotent, or a workaholic or abusive. None of them true of course.
The poor guy barely saw Shraddha since his marraige.

But this young lady however, wanted to .. just enjoy...
And enjoy she did...

When her parents left for a family trip, Shraddha remained alone in the house. Or did she..?

GNORa.png

Credit: Unknown Artist, desifakes.com

ANUSHKA SHARMA
(ENGLISH)

Anushka recently delivered. It was her second baby.
The family was filled with joy and her husband was the most pleased. Despite the doctors saying he was impotent, he still managed to impregnate Anushka Bhabhi.
He surely was a Macho... or so he thought.

The reality was darker...

After the health checkup, both of them finally returned home.
As her husband insisted on staying home to take care of her, Bhabhi insisted that everything was fine. After all, it's been 3 weeks since delivery.
She convinced him to go back to Office and slave himself away in front of the computer as usual. He reluctantly agreed.

As her husband left, she left the door open for a few hours. She took care of her little sweet baby and put her to bed in the room.
As she entered her bathroom , there he was, David...
He was a colleague of Anushka's husband... quite younger than him but they met at a private party 2 years ago...

ANUSHKA: Bloody Hell! You scared me!

DAVID: I was going to surprise you.

ANUSHKA: Next time, don't!

DAVID: Alright, alright .. enough talk... get over here.. my little guy has been dying for your warmth.

And there they were, in her Master Bathroom... embracing each other..I guess you know the secret for the pregnancy now..

Anushka-Sharma-1.png

Credit: Deviantfakes, desifakes.com
We need more Anushka stories ipl version

Back