• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Actress Sex Story KamaVrath Stories and Comics (English/Telugu/Hindi)

Want more like this on Kiara

KIARA ADVANI
(ENGLISH)

Kiara recently moved to Chicago after her husband got a promotion. She was really excited. A new country, a new life.
But she did not imagine how her life would change.

The couple bought a luxurious house in the downtown. They were surprised why the prices were so low, almost unbelievable.
It was a steal! They said to themselves.
However, they got to found out the reason for it. Just 2 weeks after entering their new home, they witnessed 3 shootouts. 7 people dead just in their neighbourhood.
And one fine night, a group of people from Boxer's Gang entered the house, robbed them and destroyed a large part of their furniture.
She and her husband were traumatized.

Then, one day, some of the members of other gang came and threatened the couple to kill them if they didn't provide them a monthly ghetto fee and gave up their home whenever the gang needed it.
Her husband held his head in his hands and cried his heart out. Poor guy.
Kiara had to do something. She couldn't just let her life wither away.

So, she went to Boxer Gang's hideout wearing seductive clothes. They were mesmerized.

"Look at this bitch, cuz!"
"Holy shit! What an ass bitch!"

She was shy of them. Blushing. But she pushed on.
She was led directly to the Gang leader, Lamar.

"Hey baby, how are ya?"
"Please save me and my husband"
She said.

"Oh yea? Now you got to your senses?"
"Well, I can, but I need some compensation, you know...Hehe"

"I will provide for whatever you need, just... take care of us"

And so began, her embrace with Lamar. A hardcore gangbanger had the luck to enjoy a Sanskari Slut.

Credit: desifakes.com, Unknown Artist

More like this on Kiara+ Sara Ali Khan and Katrina kaif

Excellent story 😍 pls make this kind of stories on Anushka Sharma

Ufff Randi mom 👙

Make more long format stories like this one. Pls try on kriti sanon, shraddha kapoor. By the way awesome work

🥵🥵 Bro 😎 please please 🙏 make more on kriti... its so 🤤🤤👌

Please do series of her in this look. She is looking really slutty sexy seductive cumslut cumwhore goddess queen bitch of sex esha

Pls do more in this look of kriti , shriya , mouni , barkha , chhavi and avantika

Pls do this randi chinal kulta rakhel dulhan suhagan sanskari look stories with shriya saran, mouni roy, amala paul, barkha bisht, shivani narayan, chhavi mittal,Madonna Sebastian , kriti sanon .

Do this randi chhinal bhabhi kulta rakhel look for more actress like shriya saran, mouni roy , kriti sanon , chhavi mittal, barkha bisht, shivani narayan, roshani haripriyan , avantika hundal

This slutty look of cumslut cumwhore seductive goddess sexy bitch will also for shriya saran, mouni roy , kriti sanon, chhavi mittal, barkha bisht, shivani narayan, roshani haripriyan, avantika hundal, madona sabastian

Also want this bhabhi look like randi dulhan suhagan sanskari kamaharani fir shriya saran, mouni roy, kriti sanon, chhavi mittal, barkha bisht, shivani narayan, roshani haripriyan, avantika hundal, madona sabastian,

Anita hassanandani , mouni roy , kriti sanon, chhavi mittal, barkha bisht, shivani narayan, roshani haripriyan, avantika hundal, madona sabastian,shriya saran could also this look hotter

Wanna see all my fav fap queens like shriya saran , mouni roy, kriti sanon, chhavi mittal, barkha bisht, shivani narayan, roshani haripriyan, avantika hundal, madona sabastian,Amala paul

Want this slut seductive cumwhore cumslut look for my shaggers queen dream queen night queen goddess of sex bitches of sex esha gupta, shriya saran, mouni roy, amala paul, barkha bisht, shivani narayan, chhavi mittal, shivani narayan, madona sabastian,

ALIA BHATT
(TELUGU)

Vidya a.k.a Alia is a pretty little slut who lost her parents at ayoung age. Since then, her step brothers took extra interest in her and raised her accordingly. They trained her very well to be fit for marriage.

Soon after she got married, she thought everything would change. But unbeknownst to her, her brothers are still very much interested in receiving special care from her. Poor gal, she must give what she got.

Credits: desifakes.com, Unknown Artist

Please translate this one in Hindi or English

Please translate this one in Hindi or English