• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Kiara sex story

Reactions
DF Coins
Hi.

Hi, I am Kiara a young newly married woman with a hot and sexy figure of 36 30 32.i will continue the story from where I left it so those who all have not read the first part pls read it before reading this part

I was now naked in front of Ramesh Mahesh ali and mohd.They all started groping me .Suresh went near my lips and kisses me hard after a few seconds he inserted his tongue in my mouth and our tongue were exploring each other's mouth.Ali and Ramesh started to play with my boobs and bite my nipples while mohd.started to lick my pussy.I moaned into sureshs mouth.

After a few mins Suresh and Ramesh switched their positions.

Now all of them were ready to fuck me.They asked me to stand up.After a few seconds all of them undressed themselves and made me sit on my knees and asked me to give them a blowjob.

All of their dicks were around 8 inhes long.I took the dick of mohd.and Ramesh and started stroking it up and down then I inserted mohds divk in my mouth and started to suck it like a lollipop while I shagged the dicks of Ramesh and Suresh.Ali was recording this as it was a memorable moment.

Then after 5 mins mohd shot his load of cum in my mouth which I was swallowed then i took mohds dick out of my mouth and started to suck off Suresh while shagging off Ramesh and Ali after 15 mins Suresh also shor his load in my mouth and after that Ramesh and ali also shot their loads into my mouth.

They then pulled me up and started kissing me.Their dicks were erect again
Suresh made me sit on his dick while I held Ali and mohd dick Suresh started to push his dick into my pussy as I only had sex few times my pussy was tight.

Suresh started pushing his dick harder into my pussy while Ramesh was playing with my boobs and I was giving blowjob and handjob to Ali and mohd.

Suresh suddenly with a bang inserted his whole dick into my pussy which made tears to come out of my eyes and I started moaning heavily my moaning turned them on even more and he started increasing his speed

Now Ramesh entered my pussy while a gave a blowjob to Suresh even he started increasing his speed making me moan more harder and harder after 15 mins I spurted out my juices but they were still erect then Ali switched his postion with Ramesh and started to fuck me.

After 5 mins they made me come in doggy style while I gave a blowjob to Suresh mohd.entered my pussy and Ali entered my ass as it was my first time ass fucking it was hurting a lot i was giving handjob to Ramesh .

After 10 mins suresh and ali came in my mouth and ass and Ramesh and mohd entered my pussy and ass.they both fucked me in rapo for another half an hour before coming.

It was around 11 in the night all of them were satisfied including me.They all wanted to pee so they got up dragged me near the commode made me sit and started to pee on me .I felt like a real slut that time

All of them peed half on me and then one by one put their dicks in my mouth and asked me to drink their pee which I happily did.All this time my mangalsutra kept hanging on my chest like a showpiece then they all told me that they were my new husbands.I touched their feet and kissed them.

All of them became erect again and again fucked me like a bitch for three fucking more hours.

Then we all slept naked. And at around 10 o clock in the morning I woke up i looked around and found everyone sleeping except the watchman and mohd. he has left for his duty.

I went out in the main hall wearing nothing I made myself a coffee and started sipong it as I finished my coffee Suresh and Ali came out and kissed me without brushing thier teeth .I responded well.

After a few mins I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth they both followed me and asked how they should brush I have a wicked smile and handed them over my brush and asked them to use it one by one and then I will use it they brushed thier dirty teeth and then handed over the toothbrush to me for me to brush it was stinking but still I used then I asked them to clear their throat and spit in the sink but they had something else in their mind.

They gathered all the cough they had and spat it into my mouth around four times and asked me to swallow it.

Then they asked me to make tea for them which I did and then they all took me to the bathroom to give me a nice cum bath they fucked me under the shower for around 1 hour and came inside my pussy.

I asked if they were going to leave to which they said they had night shift so that they may leave at 8.

Then we had another session of threesome and after lunch they wanted to have icecream so they made me lie on table and appiled icecream all over my body and strated lickeing me .

Then they got the idea of fucking me individually so ali fucked me alone first for around 45 mins and then Suresh fucked me alone for around 1 hour and they both spanked my ass and kissed me. And left

I also took their numbers.

Back