• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Part 10: Queen is threatened

I was enjoying my recent wins over my arch rival Shraddha. Her gfs were my sluts and both of em were my seniors in college.
Priyanka and Parineeti were dead tired of the session they had with us last night. Both her rooks were broken. I and katrina were a force to be dealt with, Katrina was enjoying her time as she loved dominating Priyanka. This made me so jealous that i angrily spanked her once. Katrina was nice enough to make love to me while fucking Priyanka. Mom on the other hand had decided to go to office for some work meanwhile both chopra sisters had promised that they won't give any details to Alia.

I called Aishwarya

She picked: "hello"

"Hi bitch how are you?" Shraddha said

"Don't say that I'm in public" Aishwarya

"So what? You haven't kept your phone on speaker, have you?"

Aishwarya was quiet

"Now listen, i wanna have a gangbang session with you"

Aishwarya: "What? No...."

Shraddha: "No one asked your opinion whore, i want you gangbanged, if you do drama I'll get you gangbanged by construction worker men"

Aishwarya: "okay okay..."

Shraddha: "Good, you visit DIG office today, I'll tell you what will happen"

I cut the call, i actually planned on using this rich bitch with my mother and kattu. I then called kattu, and asked her come but she said she's tired and wants to sleep. I just said" don't fuck priyanka too much, she has a few classes tomorrow " she just laughed. I then called mom but she didn't pick, it was weird as its rare that she doesn't pick call, I called again but she replied in message "In meeting with DSP, will call you later"

It was weird as DSP was our senior Kriti I called kriti, and she picked:

"Hello"

"Hello kriti di, can you give the phone to mumma?" I asked

Kriti: "I'm not in her office shraddha, call her there "

Immediately i understood something's wrong. I immediately drove to her office and entered the room in her office i saw no one. Then i heard mom's ahhhhhhhh

I ran towards that office. It was eating room. I peeked through the keyhole. There i saw 5 constables with mom licking her pussy licking her boobs with mom sitting on someone's lap and then I heard:

"Madam aap toh bahut badi gandu ho" (madam you're a big anal slut)

Then i saw mom's junior preity aunty. She was a thanedar and regularly visited our home. She was fucking mom with a dildo in her ass.

"Ha thank you" said mom as all others laughed.

Officers tara Jahnvi and sara were there too servicing mom

Tara: "Preity ma'am, Tabu ma'am ki gaand hume bhi marne do na" (Preity ma'am let us fuck Tabu ma'am's ass)

Jahnvi: "hume yehi mil rha hai bahut hai, Preity ma'am nhi dengi" ( we're getting more than enough preity ma'am won't give)

Sara: "Shut up you both, i was the one who saw her ass and exposed it in front of everyone"

All of em laughed and preity said:

"Yes we must thank you for it... You had the guts to expose her ass and she was slutty enough to fuck"

Tabu: "Sabko bahar kar dungi "( I will kick everyone our)

Preity: "I'm inside you baby.... I'll impregnate you, you're my wife "

All of them laughed including mom. They fucked mom's pussy too and tara dped mom with preity. All were spanking and enjoying with mom and i felt guilty as it was my idea to do this to mom as fun.

Suddenly my phone rang loudly, it was Aishwarya who was calling:

"hello ma'am kaha aana hai?"( Where to come ma'am)

Shraddha: "DIG office "

As i cut the call i turned around. I saw Tara and Jahnvi behind me smiling. Mom was naked and embarassed as her juniors were fucking her.

Jahnvi: "like mother.. like daughter"

All laughed but mom immediately became a lioness she was naked but she jumped up and kicked all her juniors down except preity.

"NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU BITCHES" Mom shouted

She immediately covered her head with a nearby cloth but Preity actually made her move.

"Ofc ma'am not your daughter, she's like my daughter too. And these 3 bitches are useless anyway we want you only, Shraddha consider me your second mom"

We all laughed and then i said I've a gift for all of you. Then i proceeded to tell them about Aishwarya. Tara Jahnvi and Sara became very excited and kissed me to which mom became angry as she didn't like anyone with me except kattu. Soon Aishwarya arrived and we all greeted her like a slut. First we made her dance nude and then we fucked her. Mom fucked her too both in pussy and ass. She licked mom's ass and we made mom fart on her face. It was really satisfying as how she had made that farting slut madhuri fart on mom's face. Tara Jahnvi and Sara went crazy on her and i fucked her too. I also decided to fuck Jahnvi and everyone cheered. In the end mom and Aishwarya were getting fucked by Preity and Tara meanwhile Jahnvi and Sara kissed each other.

I got a call and went out, it was kattu, we were talking when suddenly pulled into the bathroom. It was Preity.... She said:

"Finally i found you alone sweet girl, now I'm gonna use you in whatever way i want as protecting mommy is busy fucking the milf you sent.... Now time to have fun with your second mom "

I was scared, preity was a strong dominating police lady... She was wearing a huge strapon.....

To be continued

I was enjoying my recent wins over my arch rival Shraddha. Her gfs were my sluts and both of em were my seniors in college.
Priyanka and Parineeti were dead tired of the session they had with us last night. Both her rooks were broken. I and katrina were a force to be dealt with, Katrina was enjoying her time as she loved dominating Priyanka. This made me so jealous that i angrily spanked her once. Katrina was nice enough to make love to me while fucking Priyanka. Mom on the other hand had decided to go to office for some work meanwhile both chopra sisters had promised that they won't give any details to Alia.

I called Aishwarya

Aishwarya was quiet

Shraddha: "No one asked your opinion whore, i want you gangbanged, if you do drama I'll get you gangbanged by construction worker men"

I cut the call, i actually planned on using this rich bitch with my mother and kattu. I then called kattu, and asked her come but she said she's tired and wants to sleep. I just said" don't fuck priyanka too much, she has a few classes tomorrow " she just laughed. I then called mom but she didn't pick, it was weird as its rare that she doesn't pick call, I called again but she replied in message "In meeting with DSP, will call you later"

"Hello"

Immediately i understood something's wrong. I immediately drove to her office and entered the room in her office i saw no one. Then i heard mom's ahhhhhhhh

I ran towards that office. It was eating room. I peeked through the keyhole. There i saw 5 constables with mom licking her pussy licking her boobs with mom sitting on someone's lap and then I heard:

Then i saw mom's junior preity aunty. She was a thanedar and regularly visited our home. She was fucking mom with a dildo in her ass.

Tara: "Preity ma'am, Tabu ma'am ki gaand hume bhi marne do na" (Preity ma'am let us fuck Tabu ma'am's ass)

Jahnvi: "hume yehi mil rha hai bahut hai, Preity ma'am nhi dengi" ( we're getting more than enough preity ma'am won't give)

Sara: "Shut up you both, i was the one who saw her ass and exposed it in front of everyone"

"Yes we must thank you for it... You had the guts to expose her ass and she was slutty enough to fuck"

All of them laughed including mom. They fucked mom's pussy too and tara dped mom with preity. All were spanking and enjoying with mom and i felt guilty as it was my idea to do this to mom as fun.

As i cut the call i turned around. I saw Tara and Jahnvi behind me smiling. Mom was naked and embarassed as her juniors were fucking her.

All laughed but mom immediately became a lioness she was naked but she jumped up and kicked all her juniors down except preity.

She immediately covered her head with a nearby cloth but Preity actually made her move.

"Ofc ma'am not your daughter, she's like my daughter too. And these 3 bitches are useless anyway we want you only, Shraddha consider me your second mom"

We all laughed and then i said I've a gift for all of you. Then i proceeded to tell them about Aishwarya. Tara Jahnvi and Sara became very excited and kissed me to which mom became angry as she didn't like anyone with me except kattu. Soon Aishwarya arrived and we all greeted her like a slut. First we made her dance nude and then we fucked her. Mom fucked her too both in pussy and ass. She licked mom's ass and we made mom fart on her face. It was really satisfying as how she had made that farting slut madhuri fart on mom's face. Tara Jahnvi and Sara went crazy on her and i fucked her too. I also decided to fuck Jahnvi and everyone cheered. In the end mom and Aishwarya were getting fucked by Preity and Tara meanwhile Jahnvi and Sara kissed each other.

I got a call and went out, it was kattu, we were talking when suddenly pulled into the bathroom. It was Preity.... She said:

"Finally i found you alone sweet girl, now I'm gonna use you in whatever way i want as protecting mommy is busy fucking the milf you sent.... Now time to have fun with your second mom "

I was scared, preity was a strong dominating police lady... She was wearing a huge strapon.....

To be continued
Great update bro

I called Aishwarya

Aishwarya was quiet

"Hello"

To be continued
Wow ? just awesome .Tabu fucked by constables , thanks for taking my request. And what going to happen to Shraddha thats pretty much exiting ??
And new characters are also nice

I called Aishwarya

Aishwarya was quiet

"Hello"

To be continued
Great update bro ??

I called Aishwarya

Aishwarya was quiet

"Hello"

To be continued
Can't wait preity action fucked please post it bro

I called Aishwarya

Aishwarya was quiet

"Hello"

To be continued
Bro when will new part come

Part 11: Knight Bishops pawns

I was really cornered and Preity was just too excited. She is a very strong woman, i think only mom can defeat her in hand to hand combat. It would take at least 3 girls of my size to beat her. I tried to negotiate:

"Wha...what... Let me go or I'll tell mom"

Preity laughed: "And what can she do once I've fucked you? What can she do apart from beating me? And she's a strong woman, i take her beating happily she can't do anything once I've taken your pussy. She's my wife and you're my daughter you can call me daddy"

For a second i was confused

lying face emoticons

Suddenly i decided to play my move:

"accha, but what do you want to do with me?"

Preity: "Isn't that obvious?"

*She grabbed my ass over my dress. "While your mother fucks that milf i take your body and get both mom and daughter"

She rubbed her hands all over my ass, I kinda suspected she wanted my ass so I decided to play along.

"Oh god, you're so powerful girls like me surrender to women like you only, its an honour to surrender to women like you"

I let her fondle me and kissed her lips

Preity was enjoying it, i held her dildo in my fist too. I decided to take it to next level, I went down and started sucking her strapon. I smiled at her

She smiled back.

While sucking I slowly touched her ass and slowly slid my finger past her strap and touched her anus she moaned and said: "Ahhhh" looked at me shocked

I asked innocently" What happened mummy?"

Preity replied: "No girl has done this when I'm wearing the strapon"

Shraddha: "I'm different" and fingered her hole and she kept on moaning, after that i took out my finger, it was slightly slimy with her ass juices. I kept it under her nose.

"chhiii" she said

I laughed and then shoved my slimy finger in her mouth. She was disgusted but that made me feel more powerful. She was completely owned when i removed my finger. I removed the strapon from her body which was shocking to her. Then she was butt naked, i spanked her ass and told her:

"I can fuck you if i want but i won't, since you want a young ass I'll give you a young one. Not mine but that milfs daughter. If you want of course"

She looked bewildered. I showed her Alia's pics she got excited. I kissed and spanked her and left.

As soon as I came out I saw mom getting dressed and Aishwarya knocked out. I told mom:

"Ma, inko na ghar preity aunty se chhudhwao"( let Preity aunty leave her)

Mom ordered and we both moved out. I knew that I've got bishop knight in this field as these 3 girls along with preity are all gonna be mine. Suddenly i got a call, from Katrina's number:

"Hi kattu, kya hua?"( what happened)

"Ahhhhhh" was the only response from the other end. Then suddenly I heard Parineeti's voice:

"Kutti bahut chudwa lia hume ab katrina ki film humne bna li hai humari film delete kar humare samne warna Katrina ki release kar denge"( Bitch, you've got us fucked a lot, now we've record katrina, delete our vids otherwise Katrina's movies will be released)

She called me to college, i left mom and drove straight to college there i seed pari in the gate, i deleted it in front of her and then asked her to delete kat's videos

She laughed and said: "Go and delete it yourself in kat's room"

I reached there and saw Priyanka there in her chaddi" Hi Shraddha kar di video delete?" ( hi Shraddha deleted video)

I got out and called Katrina, she picked and said:

"I'm busy yaar..."

I replied: "Where are you?"

Katrina: "I'm in presentation from 3 hours "

I was shocked. I looked at priyanka she just smiled

how to type vietnamese

Suddenly I got a call from Alia:

"I came to know how you've dominated my girls, well played but now I'm attacking"

i was shocked

"Lets meet up and talk"

"Sure your house bitch, I've surprise for you"

"Bring it on, slut " i replied

The final battle is on now.... Soon we'll have a full fledged battle

I was really cornered and Preity was just too excited. She is a very strong woman, i think only mom can defeat her in hand to hand combat. It would take at least 3 girls of my size to beat her. I tried to negotiate:

Preity laughed: "And what can she do once I've fucked you? What can she do apart from beating me? And she's a strong woman, i take her beating happily she can't do anything once I've taken your pussy. She's my wife and you're my daughter you can call me daddy"

lying face emoticons

*She grabbed my ass over my dress. "While your mother fucks that milf i take your body and get both mom and daughter"

She rubbed her hands all over my ass, I kinda suspected she wanted my ass so I decided to play along.

"Oh god, you're so powerful girls like me surrender to women like you only, its an honour to surrender to women like you"

Preity was enjoying it, i held her dildo in my fist too. I decided to take it to next level, I went down and started sucking her strapon. I smiled at her

She smiled back.

While sucking I slowly touched her ass and slowly slid my finger past her strap and touched her anus she moaned and said: "Ahhhh" looked at me shocked

Shraddha: "I'm different" and fingered her hole and she kept on moaning, after that i took out my finger, it was slightly slimy with her ass juices. I kept it under her nose.

"chhiii" she said

I laughed and then shoved my slimy finger in her mouth. She was disgusted but that made me feel more powerful. She was completely owned when i removed my finger. I removed the strapon from her body which was shocking to her. Then she was butt naked, i spanked her ass and told her:

"I can fuck you if i want but i won't, since you want a young ass I'll give you a young one. Not mine but that milfs daughter. If you want of course"

She looked bewildered. I showed her Alia's pics she got excited. I kissed and spanked her and left.

As soon as I came out I saw mom getting dressed and Aishwarya knocked out. I told mom:

Mom ordered and we both moved out. I knew that I've got bishop knight in this field as these 3 girls along with preity are all gonna be mine. Suddenly i got a call, from Katrina's number:

"Ahhhhhh" was the only response from the other end. Then suddenly I heard Parineeti's voice:

"Kutti bahut chudwa lia hume ab katrina ki film humne bna li hai humari film delete kar humare samne warna Katrina ki release kar denge"( Bitch, you've got us fucked a lot, now we've record katrina, delete our vids otherwise Katrina's movies will be released)

She called me to college, i left mom and drove straight to college there i seed pari in the gate, i deleted it in front of her and then asked her to delete kat's videos

I reached there and saw Priyanka there in her chaddi" Hi Shraddha kar di video delete?" ( hi Shraddha deleted video)

"I'm busy yaar..."

how to type vietnamese

"I came to know how you've dominated my girls, well played but now I'm attacking"

i was shocked

"Lets meet up and talk"

Super sexy update ??

lying face emoticons

She smiled back.

"chhiii" she said

"I'm busy yaar..."

how to type vietnamese

i was shocked

"Lets meet up and talk"

That was worth the waiting

Back