• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.
Final: Checkmate is now unavoidable

The Story is visiable now

Super fantastic and awesome end of such a great story ?

Great story comes to in end greatly ❤️
Epilogue clears all doubt and indicates season 2 with some new characters

Now what should I do? Should I continue with same plot or start a completely different story or continue this story with other characters telling their stories?
It will be great to se another new story from you after this(great one) .
If you want to continue this story then could start with another characters telling facts as their POV and their encounters which Shraddha have missed or she didn't tell bcoz there she get downed.
If you want to continue with same plot then you can reestablish some character relations for more spice ?.

Wow beautiful ending to the story

Today I'll post a 1 part story only, suggest a few good ideas. I'm free today so suggest something, I'll write in an hour or 2.
There are lot of things to suggest you can choose one among them.
1. Shraddha got betrayed by Kat and got a surprise domination by other team.
2. Kriti want Shraddha's submission to her as she is DIG.
3. Priyanka's character here is little weaker than her reality you can give her some charge. Which she might use on the opponents .

I was planning for a different story though not exactly this one
Oh that's great too. Add there some forced fucking, painful anal, virgin ass fucking, betrayal, gangbang, and keep both milf dominating girl and young dominating milf.

If you are writing short story you can add them in one. Or if you are writing new story with multiple chapters then you can go with one by one and adding someone spice into it.

Strict Teacher on the outer, softy sub inside:

Huma is a strict professor in a college. She is happy and caring towards everyone but maintains a soft image inside. She's respected and loved a lot by younger faculties and students whereas hated by a few because she's HOD at the age of 37. Her seniors in the department don't like that. At 37, she's unmarried and is a lesbian.

Most of the staff knows it as she has dated fellow staff ladies both seniors and juniors. None of em were able to dominate her and she doesn't like being the dom always. She hated it when they referred as mommy. At 5'9 and such a busty physique most girls feared her. So she slowly stopped getting flings here and there but she used to have random flings outside. She was naturally a sub and loved it when women dominated her. To her a woman's independence wasn't dependent on her size, so she let younger smaller girls dominate her but she wouldn't reveal the truth to anyone.

Today a new batch was joining in and she got the shock of her life when she saw Alia walk in.

Alia was a girl who Huma met in her random flings in USA. Alia wad barely 16 then yet Huma had it as she was drunk at the time. For a min they both stared at each other, then Alia 18 now, said:

"Are you my HoD?"

Huma stammered" y... Y... yes"

She had never been scared like this. Alia just smiled and said:

"Hello Miss Huma, I'm your new student"

She didn't say anything.

"Don't you remember manners ma'am, how were you supposed to address me back in the day?"

Huma suddenly remembered, Alia made a rule before she left, if Alia ever found her again she'd be accepting her as a dom for the rest of her life.

"Look.... This ain't appro...." Huma tried to speak but was cut off

Alia: "look its you who has to understand, you agreed to the deal, neither of us knew we would meet again but now since we've you're mine if you don't agree I'll tell everyone what kind of a whore you're, if you accept your pussy and asshole will have more pleasure than ever before you'll be my wife"

Huma thought "if I'm outed as a sub it'll be shameful amongst these plus my position will shake too, further with her around no need to be shy. Also she could blackmail me as she was underage when we had it first"

After thinking a bit she just smiled at Alia

Alia said " Good now come over here and lick my snatch"

Alia removed her jeans and huma started.

"What's this dressing, why don't you roam in bikkini here"

Huma was shocked Alia laughed and said: "I'm just kidding keep on licking wifey"

Alia soon came in Huma's mouth.

Alia smiled and said now get naked.

Huma immediately got out of her usual suit. Alia gave her minor spanking and pulled her hair. She licked Huma's pussy and was angry that she hasn't shaved her pussy.

She roughly pulled Huma's pussy hair and said: "THIS SHOULD BE CLEAN, SUB BITCHES AREN'T ALLOWED TO KEEP THESE"

Huma: "Sorry mistress"

Alia: "that's better"

After pulling and playing for a bit, Alia started sticking various things of Huma's office in Huma's pussy. She shoved a papermash in her ass, a concentration showpiece in her pussy, even made huma sit on her plants just to humiliate her Nd laugh at her

Huma laughed too. Then huma gave her the strapon which she kept in her bag for sub ladies of the department. Alia took it with pride and banged Huma.

For the next 3 years Alia fucked Huma almost everywhere. She would let Huma fuck her only when she wanted. Needless to say most of Alia's college work was done by her HOD only, Alia fucked a few women behind Huma's back too. After 3 years Huma decided to retire at the age of 41 and she agreed to stay back home and do household work and she used her power to instill Alia as the youngest hod of the department(a record she held previously). Huma did everything out of love but Alia was shrewd, she got a career a woman and lots of money. She took everything from Huma without Huma even realising it.

Great 🤩, it would be also interesting to see Huma's dom side.(if you write next part). And Alia's cruelty

Write the story in detail like the previous one with flashback too this how they both met and what is the deal and how is their life going on now.