• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

In the meantime( till BEBO is available), Why not welcome the GREATEST ACTRESS OF INDIAN FILM INDUSTRY IN THE MODERN ERA "Samantha Ruth Prabhu" in our empire.
The queen of our hearts and saviour of our dicks Lets welcome her and feel the love warmth and lust....

THE BEBO "Kareena" Is back with us. Welcome her to our empire with huge loads.....

Happy Fappy Night 🍌🍑

@kareenaisback
Loverboy's Empire

She is craving for more
Share your love by liking this series.....
Pls Rani mukherjee

Now at this time of night, i would like to introduce you all viewers to some fakes (though these are not originally created by me) but i acknowledge these fakes and i have edited them in the best possible way to entertain you guys.

Credits:- Aishfuckers, bollynudes

I feel like this shouldnt be the place where i usually make my stuffs rather it should be such a forum Where all of you can come and cum with the best quality fakesfakes being served to you everytime....

Now let me introduce you to THE LEGENDARY MILF, THE DHAK DHAK GIRL AND THE EXPRESSION QUEEN " Madhuri dixit"
Put ur dicks together and welcome her to our empire

Last edited:
Madhuri After entering into BOLLYWOOD and establishing her dominance as the biggest LEGENDARY MILF of all time....

upload img

Just look at her RAW beauty.....

HAPPY FAPPY NIGHT TO U ALL
Awesome👍.. Please do more for her🙏

ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE TO YOU our crush from the 90's
The Former Miss World "Aishwarya Rai "
Please welcome her to our empire with huge loads.... She has just taken the beauty standard to a whole new level.... Deserves thousands of salute from dicks
Pls 🙏 Rani mukherjee

Back