• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Our Long time wait is over..... Desifakes members and my beloved ladies and gentlemen i present before you our Childhood Crush from the 90's and our favourite (whom we all have dreamed since childhood to see like this) Lets put a big hand and Welcome the one and the Only "RAVEENA TANDON"

We are very proud to have her in our Empire..... Make this popular and like as much as you can and worship her as a goddess......

LIKE FOR MORE SUCH UNBELIEVABLE PHOTOSHOOTS

#loverboyfakes
#happyfappynight

Last edited:

Our Long time wait is over..... Desifakes members and my beloved ladies and gentlemen i present before you our Childhood Crush from the 90's and our favourite (whom we all have dreamed since childhood to see like this) Lets put a big hand and Welcome the one and the Only "RAVEENA TANDON"

We are very proud to have her in our Empire..... Make this popular and like as much as you can and worship her as a goddess......

LIKE FOR MORE SUCH UNBELIEVABLE PHOTOSHOOTS

#loverboyfakes
#happyfappynight
If you really appreciate these pics Then please like and share your love Guys. Ur love and support is the Utmost thing required for us...

Requesting @anju3265 and @desifakes to review my thread for promoting to Pro fakers Gallery.....would love to see your reaction on LOVERBOY's Creations.

Last edited:
Your thread is really sexxxy and REALLY GOOD STUF

some guys are not good at writing.....so relax...u get lesser comments.....
No problem Bro. Your Love is the most precious thing for me. It doesnt matter about views and all......
Thanks for making my Day.

YESTERDAY, we witnessed the Birthday of the Legendary Milf "Meena".. Its her debut in our Empire so lets welcome her with loads of Love....
Watch out how she enjoys each and every moment.. And teaches us a lesson that " AGE is just a Number indeed"

#loverboyfakes
#desifakes
#meena
#happyfappynight

Ek like to banta he yaar......

YESTERDAY, we witnessed the Birthday of the Legendary Milf "Meena".. Its her debut in our Empire so lets welcome her with loads of Love....
Watch out how she enjoys each and every moment.. And teaches us a lesson that " AGE is just a Number indeed"

#loverboyfakes
#desifakes
#meena
#happyfappynight

Ek like to banta he yaar......
HOPE you enjoyed MEENA's charm
Like for more sexy creations

Hello guys.. Back again with the New Sweet Horny Girl "Krithi Shetty" On her auspicious birthday.... As a newcomer she feels very shy so lets comfort her with our warm dicks and Make her feel why she is so special... love her and make her yours.

#happyfappynight
#loverboyfakes

HERE Is a sweet and Lovely series of Our Fav New age Bolly Queen "Alia Bhatt"

If you like the series and wanna appreciate please like the series in Pro Fakers Contest (Alia bhatt)... As its my debut in a contest...
I mayn't win but just wanna participate to compete among the best of the Best.

Love you all ❤
#Loverboyempire
#happyfappynight
#likeshareandsupport

Last edited:

Kareena Kapoor

Back with another Jaw-Dropping series of our fav milf THE BEBO of Bollywood "Kareena Kapoor" who recently had her birthday... She is back here again to tease you and impress u with her Sexiness and Charm.

Its one of my best series till date without a doubt and your support would mean a lot to me...

#Loverboyfakes
HAPPY FAPPY NIGHT

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Last edited:
russian photo sharing

Back after a long time guys... Hope all are fine...
The Vintage Queen "Aishwarya Rai" Is Back with her Old album to seduce us on the Eve of Big B's Birthday.... Enjoy the moments and make this feel larger than life.....
Welcome her with loads of your tribute

#loverboyfakes
#happyfappynight

russian photo sharing

The Vintage Queen "Aishwarya Rai" Is Back with her Old album to seduce us on the Eve of Big B's Birthday.... Enjoy the moments and make this feel larger than life.....

#loverboyfakes
#happyfappynight
Great work 👍👍👍👍 please make more of her with medium size boobs 🙏🙏🙏

russian photo sharing

#loverboyfakes
#happyfappynight
Awesome bro make more of her

Back