• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story LUSTY CONFESSION

Reactions
DF Coins
She loves teasing men in public...

I love having public sex, in a public washroom, in a change room at a clothing store, in a car in a parking lot, sometimes even down one of the back isles at a store. I'm always wearing naughty and revealing clothes in public and watching guys reactions as they walk by. It turns my on watching guys get hard with one stare

Amma : Wht happened Kanna? why are you so upset?
Me: Amma ,I have pain in my crotch, due to not fapping for 7 days🥺.

Amma : Ayyo, you should have said it earlier,take it out I will suck it off dry🫦💦
Me : But what if your son knows😰
She : You are like my son dear
Me:🥹

image hosting free

Mom : Beta please dont do such things , it will ruin your health

Me : I couldn't help it mom ahhhh..
Please stand there Mom , I will cum soon💦

Mom : oh beta kya kar rahe ho🥺...

She stood there with a worried face as I fapped hard like a mad dog in her bedroom 🥵✊🏼💦💦

free image sharing

Me : You have no right to scold me teacher👿
Maths Teacher : what did you say😤 how dare you?
Me : Why do you scold me?
Her : You were staring at my hips you pervert that's why😠.
Me : Haha Teacher,I use to masturbate imagining your body parts at your class at back bench
She :🫢

sasur-Bahu,what's the matter? It's the 5th time u'r going to our servant's room.

Sasur ji has no idea that every time Bahu goes to servant's room to take her panty,she leaves another thing in his room.This time she forgot her mangalsutra that was wrapped around servant's cóçk

clinking glasses emojis

Khatiza's son died,
Akbar-Don't worry, Aunty. Now on,i'm ur son. I'm here for u

In 2 years,Khatiza nd Akbar came close and even started sharing same bed, started flirting, looking at each other's cleavage nd boner.

Khatiza's hubby died.
Akbar-don't worry,Khadija.

Khatiza-(gets wet)

flag for japan

Back