• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Lusty Milf, Aunties, Celebs Sex stories

K

karthik_aravind

Starting new Thread on short stories for Lusty sex Fantasies on Milf's, Aunties (mostly)... Celebs, Actress stories…

This thread is an English version of my Tamil thread, you can find in below link.

Comments and suggestions are welcome and shall be appreciated.

Except the stories & memes (mostly written by me) ... all contents (like pics, etc) are copied from INTERNET. This is a work of fiction developed from my fantasy. Credits to original uploaders for copied contents.

When dad's friend be nice and behave so friendly ? to mom normally, but inside, he has strong dirty lusty/gaaji ? desires for moms' body and fucks her so hard ?? in the 1st chance he gets ?…

We had a small function at home for which we invited close family friends & few relatives… As Dad was so busy and Mom had to do all the works including calling people & going out & arranging stuffs, kind of things herself, Dad did ask his close friend named Ramesh, with whom Mom also is so friendly & comfortable with, to help her… For the next few days Dads friend Ramesh was with Mom all the time helping Mom with all the works, he and mom was going out to market, shops together in his car, when they come back home they were eating, having tea together always taking smiling at each other while arranging the things… I even got confused sometimes hearing them from my room whether Mom was speaking to Dad or Dads friend?. They both became so close. During the function day, Mom was so busy attending the guests and as the function was getting over, Mom was thanking all the guests and sending off each of them.

Dad’s Friend (Ramesh): Ok Lakshmi…, looks like things went well and everybody were happy & have left. I shall also leave… Shall I leave? or you need any more help? … By the way, this red saree looks so good on you, you are so beautiful and I must tell you, that you have a good taste of choosing things… you are a perfect housewife (both are laughing looking at each other)

Mom: Ohhh, thank you so much Ramesh ji… Actually, I thought, let me wear something bright, so I did choose red colour saree… and even all the guests liked this saree (Mom smiling at him) … Mom then asked, why are you leaving so soon? Where is he? (Dad) Is he inside? Please wait Ramesh ji, let me call my husband… I must tell him how much help you did in arranging all these things, so that he will know you were a big help in this.

Ramesh: Oh… Lakshmi… come on, I was very happy to help you… and by the way, he was so tired while he came during middle of the function, and while few of our friends were drinking, he also joined them and he drank so much and is sleeping already and might not wake up until morning… just take care Lakshmi… So, shall I…. (Ramesh smiling at Mom)

Mom: Oh god!!! He is drinking too much nowadays Ramesh ji and he is always on travel here and there for works, I have to become little strict with him… Anyways I have to say a big thanks to you for being with me always and coming with me everywhere helping me to arrange all things as we planned…without you all these things would not be possible… So actually, I have to give you a big treat for all your help… you have to bring your family one day and I shall arrange a big dinner for you guys…And, I did also buy a small present for you which I wanted to show to my husband and present it to you as a thanks from both of us together… But he is drunk and slept… It’s OK… I will bring it… you have to accept pls.

Ramesh: Ohh pls Lakshmi… we have been like family and friends for a long time now, no need to give such gifts and make me an outsider… Actually, I was so happy when your husband asked me to help you… you know I always liked you so much and we have been like close friends… Only important thing for me is if the guests are satisfied and happy about our arrangements?

Mom: Oh yeah, everybody was happy when they left Ramesh Ji and most guests even said the food and drinks were delightful and gave their appreciation… so you can feel all happy about guests being satisfied… Now all I want is to thank you for all your support like a close friend. Well Ramesh ji pls ask something… I will be more than happy to buy the gift of your choice, we usually buy gold for friends and I did also buy a small gold gift for you… but then if you want something else, pls ask… at least for my satisfaction you know…? All you know how we were bonding each other while arranging things… I even thought I got a new friend apart from my husband with whom I can talk my heart out and share all thoughts, you know… so plssss don’t say no, and ask something…

Upon hearing Mom say that, Ramesh uncle smiled at mom and he quickly asked her “if you don’t take it in wrong manners, I have something in my mind“ mom looked at Ramesh smiled and said pls Ramesh ji just say what you have in mind, I shall speak with my husband tomorrow if needed… Immediately Ramesh uncle looked at mom & said “oh no… forget it, I should not have said…” and mom smiling looking at Ramesh uncle said… come on Ramesh ji you yourself said earlier that we both are known to each other for a long time and are like good friends now and still you are feeling shy to say something to me… ok look, Ramesh, I consider you my best friend now as we become more closer past 2 days… if you feel so, I won’t say anything about this and it’s up to you if you want to tell about this to my husband later…” immediately Ramesh looked at mom & said “no Lakshmi I actually consider you also as a very close friend but….” Mom says yeah Ramesh ji pls go ahead, just say what you have in your mind” … Ramesh immediately looked at mom & said OK Lakshmi I know I can trust you as we spoke about our family issues helping each other for the past couple of days, but can I have your word that this will be just between you and me? Pls… Now Mom looked puzzled and said that’s fine Ramesh ji you are making this small issue as a big deal, pls say & I won’t tell anyone, mom smiled & said “in fact I even told you I already bought you a present, if you wish you can take it now and I won’t say about that to my husband” mom smiled at Ramesh again… Now Ramesh uncle quickly said “Actually Lakshmi……” and Ramesh did look around to check if anyone are watching them and looked at mom & said can we go near the steps and they both went & stood close to the steps so that they cannot be identified in dark. Even i had to move little closer to see what they do… when I moved nearby quietly and looked at them, Ramesh uncle was standing so close to mom & soon Ramesh started to whisper something into Moms ears… upon hearing what Ramesh said mom’s eye-brows raised, face reaction changed, she looked at Ramesh & immediately mom put her head down in shyness and mom was also smiling and she tried to cover her smile with her hand closing her mouth… slowly mom raised her head and looked at Ramesh, who was looking at mom anxiously clubbing his hands… Mom then slowly looking at Ramesh smiled and Ramesh immediately grabbed moms forearm and mom closed her eyes making ssshhhh sound and slowly they held each other’s hand with crossed fingers and both climbed the steps to go upstairs looking at one another.

Looking at Mom going upstairs holding hands with Ramesh uncle, I was surprised, and I was also excited to see if they are going to discuss something or they are gonna do any dirty stuff upstairs... So quietly once they went upstairs and inside, I saw the bedroom light switched on, and my mind was thinking dirty. I followed them and peeped in thro the open window right into the bedroom...

Inside the bedroom Mom and Ramesh are sitting side by side on the bed, Ramesh slowly took moms hand on his hand and rubbed it with his other hand while looking at Moms face, lips with huge lust… I knew immediately they are gona do dirty stuff and uffff I did imagine them doing dirty stuff as they were close together for past 2 days but boy when its happening real aahhh cant control my excitement…. I knew he is going to smooch moms mouth squeezing those lips, inserting his tongue and sucking out her saliva, like I imagined several times… Meanwhile inside the room, Ramesh, while looking at moms face with huge lust, he lifted moms hand and planted a kiss on moms hand which sent current like shock into moms body and mom made a sssshhhhh sound, taking her hand back. At that time moms breasts were looking so big inside the blouse and the V-shaped buldge on top of cleavage was aahaahhhh so sexy and while Ramesh was staring into Moms boobs cleavage, mom was slowly smiling at him… when Ramesh saw mom smiling at him he moved closer to mom and now both their thighs are touching each other and they both can feel it… they looked at each other like they are going to fuck each other so hard and Ramesh slowly took moms saree and smelled it and said… “oh Lakshmi, you are a goddess, from the 1st day I saw you and even though you are my best friends wife, I wanted to kiss and taste every part of your body and insert my dick into all your holes and fuck you so hard and enjoy your body so much… whenever you smiled at me, I felt like lifting you on my arms into the bedroom, lock the doors make you naked and just keep on fucking you all night, oh Lakshmi, my dream is going to become true and my dick is already so hard”… Ramesh slowly started to rub moms hand and arms and asked do you have same amount of lusty feeling on me Lakshmi? Mom looked at him, smiled while looking at the bulge inside his pants and said “actually Ramesh ji…. When my husband told that you agreed to come and help me arranging the party for these 2 days, I was feeling so much aroused thinking about you and all the time while you are talking and smiling with me, I did struggle to control my feelings for you and I’m so wet down between the thigs… but as a housewife I’m not able to express my feelings to you and I controlled myself… and when you asked me if we can have sex near the steps, it just started leaking between my legs”… mom bend her head down in shyness… Hearing this from mom Ramesh’s eyes lit up in happiness and Ramesh took and held moms hand again and said… “oh Lakshmi, why would you call me Ramesh Ji still… please call me “Honey” please Lakshmi”… and mom looked at Ramesh smiled, nodded her head (saying yes) and mom said “you too call me as your “love”… will you?.... My honey”, with those words both Ramesh and Mom are expressing their love for each other and both were smiling at each other. Ramesh slowly took moms saree, sniffed the smell like a dog and looked at mom holding her saree and slowly pulling it to remove the saree.

Initially mom had a hand on her chest holding the pallu covering her breasts… As Ramesh tried to pull the pallu away to remove moms saree, mom just looked at Ramesh and smiled with lusty look… Ramesh got more aroused looking at moms lusty face, and slowly Ramesh took moms hand away and removed the saree from moms shoulder and chest and moms boobs were so big and standing firm inside the blouse and uuuufffff looking at moms boobs so tight and standing straight & firm inside the blouse even my dick got so hard about to burst… Ramesh looked at moms boobs and her navel completely exposed and he placed his right hand on moms hips and just caressed her hips and mom moaned sssshhhhhh and slowly Ramesh moved his hand up and grabbed moms left boob and pressed it… now mom just grabbed the bedsheet tightly with her hands and made a noise aaaahhhhhhhh and lifted her chest making the blouse so tight and one of the button from the blouse just broke and flew away making moms boobs more exposed and now Ramesh put his left hand around moms right boobs and pulled her towards him… mom also was so aroused with feelings as Ramesh grabbed and squeezed her sexy big boobs, mom just lifted her hands and just fell on Ramesh as they both hugged each other with huge lust and mom and Ramesh both put their hands around each other’s back and they hugged tightly and Ramesh was pushing moms back so hard and did squeeze moms boobs with his chest as mom was continuously making aaaahhhhhh aaaahhhh noise and after squeezing moms boobs with his chest for some time, Ramesh brought his face close to mom and moms eyes just got bigger… mom and Ramesh they both looked at each other so close and suddenly Ramesh grabbed moms head with one hand and started to lick moms face both sides and mom just closed her eyes, opened her mouth and grabbed his shoulders and tried to squeeze them as he was licking her face… and soon Ramesh hugged mom tightly and started to kiss moms lips so hard he was just sucking all saliva from moms mouth uuuffffffff….. initially mom just closed her eyes and showed her lips to Ramesh allowing him to kiss her mouth and slowly mom also opened her eyes and now they both are looking at each other as they are kissing and Ramesh struck out his tongue for mom to suck his tongue and then Mom did show her tongue for Ramesh to suck and they continued to hug each other tightly, rubbing each other’s back and were kissing and licking each other’s mouth and the smooching continued for some time with ucch puuch ummm uuummm aaaahhh aaahhh moaning sounds from both of them.

After kissing and tasting each other’s tongue for long long time, Ramesh whispered in moms ears “How do you like it my love?” and mom whispered back into Ramesh’s ears “It’s so good my love, I just can’t wait to go to bed & make love to you honey, oh your body is so strong ufffff”… and Ramesh very much aroused by moms words said “oh love, your body is so so sexy and I can’t wait to lick every part of your body and give you the ultimate pleasure while enjoying each other… and asked, so shall we undress and move to the next level?”… and mom was silent for a while smiling and mom kissed Ramesh’s ears in excitement saying yes for Ramesh’s fucking proposal…. Soon Ramesh looking at mom, started to unbutton his shirt with lusty smile and when he removed his shirt, moms eyes got bigger looking at his bare body… Ramesh took moms hand and put on his chest and slowly mom grabbed his chest, shoulder and caressed his body and after a while mom put both her hands on Ramesh bare body and started to rub his body and now and then squeezing the chest tightly… Ramesh enjoyed moms hands playing on his chest for some time and he then grabbed moms face and brought it near him and place moms mouth on his chest and pressed it… Mom now put her hands around Ramesh back and slowly started to kiss Ramesh on chest and shoulder… after a while Ramesh grabbed moms face again and moved it near his nipples and he inserted his nipples into moms mouth… and mom grabbed his chest and started to such both his nipples so hard and Ramesh just grabbed moms hair so tightly pressing her face on his chest and moaned aahhhhhh aaahhhh looking upwards while mom was sucking and biting his both nipples so hard and squeezing them tightly… after some time Ramesh was not able to control and he lifted moms face and pulled her hugged her and he started to kiss and suck moms mouth so hard and they both were hugging each other so tightly and kissing each other’s mouth with intense…now while kissing Ramesh started to squeeze moms boobs and unbutton moms blouse one by one and removed moms blouse and threw on the floor… now mom is just wearing a bra on the top and her boobs are almost coming out… Ramesh grabbed moms bra again and squeezed her boobs so hard and lifted the bra and mom moaned aaaahhhhh and she lifted her hands and Ramesh removed moms bra making mom completely naked on top and moms boobs are dancing without any support and moms hair untied and free falling at her back and mom was so aroused with feelings she didn’t even cover her breasts, she instead put her hands on her back on bed and lifted her boobs up for Ramesh and Ramesh just grabbed moms boobs and started to suck it one by one and when he bite moms nipples mom was shouting aaahhhh aaahhhh and Ramesh continued to suck and squeeze both boobs and now Ramesh hands slowly moved down and he inserted his hands into moms saree at her hips to loose it and he grabbed and squeezed moms ass and mom got up from the bed and her saree along with the petticoat fell down making mom completely naked without any clothes standing in front of Ramesh and Ramesh also removed his pants along with his brief showing his erect thick dick to mom and both Ramesh and mom was completely naked standing close… they looked at each other’s naked body and they both pulled each other hugging and the kissing continued for some time…

deduplicate list online

After a continuous passionate kissing and tasting and drinking each others saliva Ramesh and Mom looked at each other and smiled… at the top Ramesh is looking at moms boobs and rubbing, cupping them with hands and at bottom Ramesh dick is hitting against moms wet pussy… Now both Ramesh and Mom are looking at each other with full of lust like they cannot wait anymore to fuck each other… Ramesh put his hands on moms shoulders and pushed her down and back to lie on the bed as his dick was already erect and hard to go deep into moms pussy… but as mom sat on the bed, Ramesh’s dick was hitting and rubbing moms face and mom smelled his dick and mom did hold the dick in her hand and looked at Ramesh… Ramesh understood what mom want and he soon took his dick and inserted into moms mouth which is open wide already and mom sucked the dick and gave it a deep throat and Ramesh was in heaven moaning Arrrrggghhh aaargggghhh holding moms hair while mom was literally fucking his dick with her mouth and after sometime Ramesh got very much aroused and he moved moms head by grabbing her hair and he pushed mom back to lie down putting a hand on her chest and as mom fell on her back, Ramesh just opened moms legs to expose her pussy and he started to lick moms thighs and moving upwards and soon Ramesh was kissing, licking and sucking moms pussy and mom was moaning in arousal as Ramesh inserted his tongue into moms pussy and swirling it inside moms pussy and mom spread her hands sideways and she grabbed the bedsheet and moaned louder hhhmmmmm aaaahhhhh aaaahhhhhh aaaahhhhhh uuuuufffff aaaahhhhhh hhhmmmmm aaahhhhh raising her head and mom also lifted her hip up and down as Ramesh continued to suck moms pussy without stopping and as Ramesh continued to suck and tongue fuck moms pussy, mom soon shouted…”Come on Ramesh FUCK me… FUCK me Ramesh… pls FUCK me aaahhhhhh my pussy is so wet I can’t control anymore pls fuck me Ramesh”…. As mom was begging Ramesh to fuck her, Ramesh come near moms pussy on his knees and his dick is erect in front of moms pussy which is leaking already and mom just lifted her hips and spread her legs to open her pussy more and Ramesh took his dick in his hand and placed the tip on Moms pussy hole and mom opened her eyes so big and shouted Fuck me Ramesh and Ramesh inserted his fact dick into Moms pussy with full force and mom was crying Arrrrgggghhhh and both Ramesh and mom was moaning aaahhhhhh as Ramesh’s fat thick dick went deep into moms pussy and soon mom and Ramesh hugged each other as Ramesh started to fuck mom … Ramesh moved his hip up and down as his dick was moving so smoothly as moms pussy is so wet and soon Ramesh and Mom are kissing each other hugging while the fucking continued… the moaning aahhhh aaahhhh aaahhh ooohhh yeaaahhh Ramesh fuck me yeah aaahhh ooohhhh fuck fuck aaahhhhh … both were moaning kissing licking and fucking each other… After sometime mom shouted Ramesh faster Ramesh I’m going to cum and immediately both Ramesh and Mom hugged each other tightly and Ramesh increased the speed with which he is beating moms pussy with his dick and he raised the hip higher as every hit into moms pussy took the dick deeper and they both are now shouting and fucking each other so hard as the sound of moms and Ramesh hips hitting each other was making a big tap tap tap tap sound and soon both mom and Ramesh were shouting like hell aaaarrrrggghhhhhhh and both are shouting “immm cummmmming” and as Ramesh sprayed the cum into moms pussy the cum filled moms pussy and it started to over flow outside as both of them were hugging tiredly and they both were kissing each other inserting each other’s tongue into others mouth and sweating… soon after kissing and some licking, Ramesh just rolled and fell beside mom and they both looked up as they were breathing heavy and slowly their heads turned toward each, smiled while their hands interlocked… Ramesh dick was slowly becoming erect again as cum is still coming out from his dick… Mom was lying on her back with her legs wide open and Ramesh cum was overflowing from moms pussy…. Both their face was covered with each other’s saliva…Mom said “this was a great fuck Ramesh, ohhh your dick is so thick and I could feel your dick so well when it was going deep into my pussy and specially at the end, when you went in full speed hitting inside my pussy harder aaahhhh I was feeling like in heaven” and smiled at him… Ramesh slowly moved towards mom he grabbed moms face toward him and kissed moms mouth and said “I want to Fuck you again and again my love, I want to eat your pussy and fuck it with my dick until my satisfaction… pls lets fuck again Lakshmi my love”… and mom also turned towards Ramesh hugged him tightly while kissing and mom also said, after getting fucked by your dick my pussy is so hungry honey… and I too want to suck your dick again and again and want to spread my legs to open my pussy for your thick dick again honey… lets enjoy ourselves” and they both hugged again and continued the kissing…

Now while kissing Ramesh tried to climb over mom again to fuck her in missionary position and mom stopped him and said…”Its my turn honey… why don’t you just lie down and let me sit on you taking your dick inside my pussy and let me do the fucking”… and while Ramesh lied down as mom said his dick was standing erect like a rocket… mom grabbed his dick and gave it a few strokes and mom spit her saliva on her hands few times and she grabbed Ramesh dick rubbing her saliva all over Ramesh’s dick looking at him and slowly mom sat over him and sprad her pussy and took his dick inserted into her pussy… Mom was looking at Ramesh with lust biting her teeth and Ramesh was aroused making ssssshhhhh aaahhhhhh sound and saying fuck me Lakshmi aaahhhhh and soon mom grabbed Ramesh chest with her hand and Ramesh did spread his hands and grabbed the blanket tight and mom started to move her hip front and back riding his dick like horse and mom steadily increased the speed and soon they were hugging and kissing with aaaahhhh aahhhhh ooohhhhh aaaahhh yeeeahhhh sounds and after a while they fucked each other in full speed again until the cum flowing out from moms pussy and mom fell on Ramesh both sweating and after some kissing mom fell beside Ramesh on her back both are panting again smiling enjoying the orgasm….

After a while of resting, lying on their back, holding each other’s hand, they both turned their head towards each other smiling, they slowly turned their bodies and hugged and started kissing and every other time they were fucking each other and did enjoy themselves in different positions and in some positions, mom did fuck Ramesh so hard and Ramesh was moaning shouting aaahhhhh aahhhh louder than mom and mom looked at Ramesh in happiness while she dominated him and fucked him…. After an hour or so they were breathing heavily and hugged each other kissing and licking their faces in tiredness… They were tired and sweating… the fucking stopped, but they were smiling at each other and kissing each other’s lips and mouth again and again continuously… After sometime Ramesh asked mom, “when is our next time love?? After fucking your sexy body once aaaahhhh I won’t be able to stop… I just want to fuck your sexy body again soon love” … Mom immediately grabbed Ramesh’s Face with her both hands and moved her lips close to Ramesh lips and said Ohh my honey, do you think my pussy can control after it got fucked hard by your thick dick??? Aaahhh it was feeling so good when your thick dick was moving fast deeply hitting into my pussy… I will call you whenever we get chance honey” … and while mom’s lips were close to Ramesh lips when she said this, mom’s saliva blew in the air into Ramesh face and Ramesh just struck his tongue out shaking trying to lick moms face and mom also put her tongue out and both of them were licking each other’s tongue and soon again they hugged loosely and continued the kissing…

Later, after sometime, Ramesh said… “It’s very late Lakshmi, my wife would be waiting, lets leave my love” and mom smiled and they hugged and kissed each other tightly and they started to put on their dress smiling at each other… I then slowly moved out and went into home downstairs hiding and looking at the stairs and soon Ramesh came down, went straight to his car and drove away… after some time mom also came down with her saree loosely wrapped around and her hair all around her face and shoulders and her face with no makeup, but covered with dry sweat… actually its all Ramesh’s saliva… as I saw mom coming, I just went into my room pretending as I was sleep… Mom came straight to my room and saw me sleeping and closed the door… After a while I peeped out thro the window and mom was sitting on the sofa wiping her sweat with her pallu exposing her complete boobs inside the blouse as she hooked only one button leaving others open… mom was smiling must be thinking about how all she and Ramesh fucked each other and mom also lifted her saree and put her pallu on her puss to wipe it…. Aaaahhhhh looking at moms thighs, pussy and boobs, with her deranged hair… aaahhhh that itself gave a hard boner… I got to watch her sexy body until she took her saree in hand to her bedroom and closed the door.

Back