• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vedhika has been on my find for so long. But when starting, i get distracted by some other actresses. :D
Just working on a movie snap of her with BALAYYA... That's how she pulled in my mind... And also less focused beau...

I am Participating in Special Fakes Contest.
Need your blessings and Support !!

I am Participating in Special Fakes Contest.
Need your blessings and Support !!

those edits are really amazing... the only thing that is holding those edits back is the wrong skin tone ?

those edits are really amazing... the only thing that is holding those edits back is the wrong skin tone ?
yeah.. skin tones are a hit or miss for me. Sometimes when i tweak the tone for perfection, i end by changing too much. Funny enough if i stare at them for too long, all the colours start to blend itself and give me false sensation :D :D

yeah.. skin tones are a hit or miss for me. Sometimes when i tweak the tone for perfection, i end by changing too much. Funny enough if i stare at them for too long, all the colours start to blend itself and give me false sensation :D :D
maybe try adjusting skin tone according to the face color instead of the body color ?

maybe try adjusting skin tone according to the face color instead of the body color ?

When you mean wrong tone, are you saying the face and body doesn't match or the whole image doesn't fit the 'vibe'. Some fakers prefer warmer colour temperature and some prefer colour cooler temperature. I am still trying to find my footing.

When you mean wrong tone, are you saying the face and body doesn't match or the whole image doesn't fit the 'vibe'. Some fakers prefer warmer colour temperature and some prefer colour cooler temperature. I am still trying to find my footing.
your face&body tone matching is around 95%, and the color temperature is all you. The problem is that her skin tone in edit is very different from her natural one, which affects the attractiveness of the edit ?. her skin tone can still be tweaked while keeping the same color temperature vibe.

your face&body tone matching is around 95%, and the color temperature is all you. The problem is that her skin tone in edit is very different from her natural one, which affects the attractiveness of the edit ?. her skin tone can still be tweaked while keeping the same color temperature vibe.
noted, will explore that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back