• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Do you want a story with an element of magic involved

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chapter 4

Keerthy was waiting for her interview at Taj Coromandel in the heart of Chennai. Pooja walks out of the conference room with a candidate leaving. Pooja looked at a note pad and called out “Keerthy Suresh.” Keerthy got up and walked in to the room. Ali and Vikrant were seated in the centre of a large conference table with a few papers spread around. As she walked Vikrant got up from his seat and Ali Stood up. Vikrant moved towards her shaking her hand and spoke in perfect malyalam. “Namaskaram! Welcome, please do sit.”

“Thank you, sir, how is it that you know such good malyalam sir.” Enquired Keerthy with a big smile.

“I love the language and the people too, so learnt it.” he replied with a smile. They started the discussion. They looked at her works and in the course of discussion they found her very pleasing as a person. Vikrant already liked her works and designs; she was also a sculptor and worked with POP. Vikrant saw the potential in her to build the palace of his dreams. What everyone also liked about her was her self-confidence and clarity of thought.

Vikrant had decided on a different approach with her. “I want to be frank with you.” – “please open facebook on your phone and search for my name Vikrant Tomar.” She did and found a selfie he had taken on the beach the day he had found the lamp as his profile photo. “Can you please read the date on the photo.”

“8th April 2017 sir” replied Keerthy a bit surprised. She couldn’t believe it was the same person.

“That photo is just Six months old.” Keerthy looked up. “This was Pooja then,” forwarding mortal Pooja’s photo now look at her!”

“Here is what I offer you, ability to create any structure you can dream of, power and wealth beyond your dreams. I promise you will have life you never dreamt off. Only thing is you will have to join us. You will travel the world, enjoy every luxury there is available in the world.” Said Vikrant finishing his offer.

Keerthy was left thinking; Pooja had a bright smile plastered over her face. Ali had a sombre look, while Vikrant had a pleasing look on him. “You can take your time and decide.” She got up and left. Pooja followed her out and announced “we have found our candidate the rest of you may leave.”

Keerthy was surprised again. She had just finished a call from her mom. She wanted Keerthy to take the opportunity so that she could help her in running the house. In confusion she found herself knocking at the door of the conference room. “Come in!” came the steady voice.

“Sir” Keerthy started “I have one question sir”

“please” replied Vikrant asking her to finish her question.

“How much will be my salary sir?” Asks Keerthy nervously.

“You will be able to send to your mother at least fifty thousand Rupees a month” came Vikrant’s prompt reply. Keerthy took a deep breath and replied “Sir I am in, where do I sign?”

Vikrant got up and walked up to her holding out a lamp “Hold this.” Seconds later where she was standing in red kurtha she now stood in a light green ghagra with all her beauty enhanced and smiling. “I am Keerthy, genie of the creative lamp, and your humble and loyal servant. I will grant thee three wishes and will serve thee afterwards in whatever function I can until you release me from your service.”

“Very good, Keerthy of the creative lamp, I will make my wishes later. As your master I command you to be truthful and answer all questions fully. You will obey without question or hesitation and will be fully loyal to me. You will serve as the architect of our household and also the designer. You will design and create splendid buildings for our usage. You will also be part of my harem and will do utmost to ensure my pleasure and also enjoy sex as you want to”

Keerthy bowed low again “Of Course Master. Your wish is my command.”

Vikrant smiled and contined “You will leave in mortal Keerthy’s form. You will go to her house and behave as mortal Keerthy. You will tell her family that you have taken up the job and will have to join in a week’s time. You will travel to us without raising any suspicions. This is Ali he is my Pradhan; he is second only to me and you will obey him unless his commands contradict mine. This is Pooja, she is the head of the harem. She answers to Ali and me only. Then there is Alia and Kriti who are your equals in the harem. If you have issues in your household positions, you will address them to Pradhan. If you have issues of the harem, you will address them to Pooja. You understand?”

“I hear and obey master.” Keerthy bowed to all three of them.

“I have my wishes ready Keerthy of the creative lamp, hear and obey. I wish for materials for creating new genie lamps. I wish for the creativity and ability to create art and sculptures. I wish for a workspace to be linked to the trunk, where we can work and create art works, where we can access materials required when we want.” Vikrant said and braced himself knowing the knowledge input would hurt.

Keerthy smiled and said “It shall be done.” She clapped her hands together. Another flash and Vikrant’s head spun. It didn’t hurt this time as much and Vikrant grinned “Get going Keerthy.” “Finish what you have to do as mortal Keerthy and get back to us.”

A week later, the harem was staying at the presidential villa in St Regis Goa. Ali, Alia and Vikrant were discussing acquisitions “Master we will need a lawyer, we are doing huge transactions, some of our transactions are close to being flagged. The only reason is that we don’t have any kind communication with those companies. If and when we grow, we will need a lawyer to provide a legal cover for us, Master.”

“So, Alia, you think we will need a corporate lawyer?” asked Vikrant.

“Yes master, we will need a corporate litigator.” Replied Alia.

“Pradhan, please expand your search to include a good Corporate and or Civil litigator, better if they happen to be a woman. Preference on the skill Pradhan.” Ali nodded “Do take Alia’s help in this as she knows what we are looking for.”

Ali bowed and said “Yes Master. Your wish is my command!” – “Master, it has come to my notice that our police woman has been transferred out of SPG and she isn’t happy about it and applied a leave of absence of 2 months. She has been influenced to travel to Goa, so master as we speak, she is planning for her trip here alone.”

“Good keep me informed Ali, we will get her here.”

Ali bowed and said “Yes Master. Your wish is my command!”

picture uploading website

Vikrant smiled and before he could say anything else. Pooja entered the living area wearing a white bikini with a white cover up. Keerthy was following her wearing a silver sari and silver colour string blouse. and she announced “Master, look who has joined us.”

Vikrant got up and dismissed everyone else and started walking towards Keerthy. She understood, what it was for and moved a couple of steps back. She was blushing as she rested her ass on to the table, waiting for him to come closer and begin. He brushes her ears with his lips and whispered “Looks like you are ready for your harem duties.”

“It depends” came the prompt reply, as she pulled him into a kiss. Their lips clashed with each other. Keerthy was the aggressor and with full passion, she was dictating the pace of their kiss.

He
undressed her as the kiss went on. Her hand was behind his head guiding the intensity of the kiss. His lips opened and his tongue darted out to play with Keerthy’s lips and pushing her tongue back. Then she applied more pressure to push his tongue back.

The intensity and tempo kept up as they continued to kiss and between breaks kept kissing each other across the other’s face. Vikrant started undressing her and also himself on the way to the sofa.

She settled on the sofa with her legs lifted up inviting Vikrant to start. Vikrant plunged on to her pussy using his tongue to lick her complete pussy, from within the folds to the mould on the entrance. He had the stamina and technique to keep going and push her towards the edge. As she got closer, she pulled him closer and he decided to increase the pace, she came with her juices leaking out.

He didn’t give her time to recover and slowly pushed his cock into her pussy stretching it slowly and spooning her to push his cock completely into her. Slowly but surely vibrating his dick and touching all the right points inside her as she was moaning and saying in between “yes master! Faster Master, fuck me faster master!”

He kept up the rhythm in short loving strokes pushing her to the pleasures she hadn’t known before. With his strokes she had reached her orgasm not as big as the first one but good enough to leave a smile.

She had recovered enough from her orgasm that she took more control and she got on top of him and started riding him in reverse cowgirl. She was gyrating, while moving up and down. The cock touching places difficult to reach normally. Every movement was creating ripples of pleasure in both of them. She kept going until she came again on his cock and she stopped.

Then Vikrant caught her ass and banging her from down. This time with long strokes almost pulling his dick out and then drilling the cock completely in. Here with every pull out he was reliving her and with the stroke in he was sending waves of pleasure through her. Finally, this gave her another orgasm and after her third consecutive orgasm Vikrant came in her filling her with his load.

image uploading service

Shruti Haasan had found herself sitting at a shack restaurant on a beach in a smaller town called Palolem. She was wearing an orange short dress, and she sat sipping on a glass of whiskey seriously contemplating her career options.

“May I join you?” came a soft but firm voice. She turned to dismiss him but found a tall and handsome man looking at her. He had a disarming smile on. He was wearing a white shirt, a little loose but still showing off his chiselled body.

What intrigued Shruti was that the man standing in front of her exhumed power. He was confident, one thing she really liked in men. What also turned her attention was there was this other man who looked on at him reverence. Even the people around were looking at with respect.

“You may” came the reply and Shruti adjusted her dress as sat down beside her “I am Vikrant.” He introduced himself and “First time in Goa?” He picked up and guided the conversation. He took the conversation circles and circles and

“Why did you join the SPG?” asked Vikrant. Shruti smiled and replied “I liked the idea of protecting the most powerful people in India.” Vikrant gave a knowing smile and replied “Then you are protecting the wrong people.”

“What do you mean?” questioned Shruti.

“I am the most powerful person in the world.” Came a prompt reply from Vikrant. Shruti looked back with a bigger questioning look. “Let me prove it to you.” Said Vikrant pointing at a yacht anchored in the sea. “I Promise you will be dropped back” added Vikrant answering an unasked question.

Shruti was confident about her ability to deal with any eventuality and she was really intrigued was his claim of being the most powerful person in the world. She thought for some time, she nodded and replied “Let’s go.”

Vikrant got up and gave his hand to Shruti. She took his hand and then both of them started walking towards the beach, where a blue and white coloured motorboat was resting. As they reached the boat. They were welcomed by few butlers all dressed up in typical Goan shirts and shorts. In their hands were trays with Appetizers and another round of same drinks they were having just a few minutes back at the beach.

They made their way to the sun deck; on the way every passing person was bowing to Vikrant as they passed. The Yacht was 215 ft long boat and they were standing on top. Vikrant as they reached the sun deck turned to Ali and said “secure the area, no other mortal enters or evesdrops.”

Ali bowed and replies “Of course Master! Your wish is my command!”

Ali just claps his hands. Shruti giggles and Vikrant just turns to smile at her. Before she could say anything, Vikrant starts “You have already met Ali, I have control over not 1 not 2 not 3 but 5 genies”

Shruti was sipping her drink but when she heard she sprayed the drink out and shouted “what!!!”

Vikrant smiled and replied “you heard right.” Then he snapped his fingers and four of his genies appeared out of thin air.

“I know it’s still hard to believe” – “everyone please change into your normal forms.” Everyone around them including Ali changed into their genie forms. Upper half of the body being what it is but the lower half converting into smoke. “You can investigate if you want” said Vikrant to Shruti.

Shruti promptly went around trying to find some normal explanation to what stood before her, she obviously couldn’t find any. She turned to Vikrant shrugging. “This is my harem, I can do whatever the fuck I want to do, I am only controlled by my decency. So Shruti Protect me and join my harem, I promise you I will give you luxury and sex you might have imagined in your wildest dreams.”

She looked around contemplating, “I am in, but I have one condition I want you to fuck me now. Fuck me as the way I want it done then I will be your bitch.” Vikrant gave an evil grin and “Everyone get back to your duties, and pooja change her dress”

Pooja clapped her hands, bowed to Vikrant and walked away. As she did Shruti’s dress changed into a black netted top with bralette, micro skirts and black stockings. Vikrant ripped his shirt off and rushed towards a surprised Shruti lifting her and got her on the back. He didn’t give her time; he ripped her netted top off and in a second tore her bralette off.

He lifted Shruti’s legs up with her ass in the air and pulled of her skirt. He plunged tongue first and literally started eating her pussy. Shruti was shuddering with pleasure, she was absolutely in no condition to contribute to her getting fucked.

As He was eating her pussy, his tongue kept darting in and out of the pussy, within 5 minutes she shuddered and had her orgasm. Vikrant pulled out with her juices flowing.

He in a flow pulled Shruti on her all fours. He had pulled down his pants and pushed his dick into her mouth. There was a smile on her face as she was sucking his dick.

As the smile got wider, he pulled back and got behind Shruti, slightly spreading her ass cheeks slammed his dick into her pussy. He pushed her head down and continued slamming his dick in and out of pussy.

Vikrant got one of his feet on to the floor and started drilling her from top into her. Shruti was overwhelmed with pleasure and she had her second orgasm of the session.

Vikrant changed the position to spoon her but continued to drill into her. She kept shuddering and was clearly overwhelmed and had her consecutive orgasms.

upload image files

She was almost exhausted by the end as he downloaded his load into her. As the hot liquid shot into her, she screamed and had her orgasm and actually losing consciousness. The last words as she lost her consciousness were “I am going to have a lot of fun.”

The following morning Vikrant had a new black lamp. He rubbed his lamp, smoke trailed out of the lamp and his latest genie stood before him. “I am Shruti, Genie of the lamp, and your humble and loyal servant. I will grant thee three wishes and will serve thee afterwards in whatever function I can until you release me from your service.”

Shruti stood bowing in front of Vikrant, wearing a black leather mid dress, with black bralette inside, she looked like an artform, but an artform which could kill.

“Shruti, you are chosen to be the Captain of the Household Guard and to be responsible for the security and well being of the household and your master. You answer to me and Pradhan only. When you are fulfilling the role of harem slave, you will answer to Pooja.”

“Of course, Master, I exist to serve. I shall train a household guard that will be invincible and 100% loyal to you and you alone.” Replied Shruti is calm tone.

“My wishes are as follows. I wish to be a proper warrior prince, to know combat and fighting skills of all types and be in the shape to do so, strength stamina and speed to go along, simply I should be faster than the fastest man, stronger than the strongest man and have unlimited stamina. I wish for detective mind better than the fictional Sherlock Holmes. I wish for the materials to make more lamps.” Vikrant said and prepared himself.

host image online free

A week later, the harem was staying at the presidential villa in St Regis Goa. Ali, Alia and Vikrant were discussing acquisitions “Master we will need a lawyer, we are doing huge transactions, some of our transactions are close to being flagged. The only reason is that we don’t have any kind communication with those companies. If and when we grow, we will need a lawyer to provide a legal cover for us, Master.”

“So, Alia, you think we will need a corporate lawyer?” asked Vikrant.

“Yes master, we will need a corporate litigator.” Replied Alia.

“Pradhan, please expand your search to include a good Corporate and or Civil litigator, better if they happen to be a woman. Preference on the skill Pradhan.” Ali nodded “Do take Alia’s help in this as she knows what we are looking for.”

Ali bowed and said “Yes Master. Your wish is my command!” – “Master, it has come to my notice that our police woman has been transferred out of SPG and she isn’t happy about it and applied a leave of absence of 2 months. She has been influenced to travel to Goa, so master as we speak, she is planning for her trip here alone.”

“Good keep me informed Ali, we will get her here.”

Ali bowed and said “Yes Master. Your wish is my command!”

picture uploading website

Vikrant smiled and before he could say anything else. Pooja entered the living area wearing a white bikini with a white cover up. Keerthy was following her wearing a silver sari and silver colour string blouse. and she announced “Master, look who has joined us.”

Vikrant got up and dismissed everyone else and started walking towards Keerthy. She understood, what it was for and moved a couple of steps back. She was blushing as she rested her ass on to the table, waiting for him to come closer and begin. He brushes her ears with his lips and whispered “Looks like you are ready for your harem duties.”

“It depends” came the prompt reply, as she pulled him into a kiss. Their lips clashed with each other. Keerthy was the aggressor and with full passion, she was dictating the pace of their kiss.

He
undressed her as the kiss went on. Her hand was behind his head guiding the intensity of the kiss. His lips opened and his tongue darted out to play with Keerthy’s lips and pushing her tongue back. Then she applied more pressure to push his tongue back.

The intensity and tempo kept up as they continued to kiss and between breaks kept kissing each other across the other’s face. Vikrant started undressing her and also himself on the way to the sofa.

She settled on the sofa with her legs lifted up inviting Vikrant to start. Vikrant plunged on to her pussy using his tongue to lick her complete pussy, from within the folds to the mould on the entrance. He had the stamina and technique to keep going and push her towards the edge. As she got closer, she pulled him closer and he decided to increase the pace, she came with her juices leaking out.

He didn’t give her time to recover and slowly pushed his cock into her pussy stretching it slowly and spooning her to push his cock completely into her. Slowly but surely vibrating his dick and touching all the right points inside her as she was moaning and saying in between “yes master! Faster Master, fuck me faster master!”

He kept up the rhythm in short loving strokes pushing her to the pleasures she hadn’t known before. With his strokes she had reached her orgasm not as big as the first one but good enough to leave a smile.

She had recovered enough from her orgasm that she took more control and she got on top of him and started riding him in reverse cowgirl. She was gyrating, while moving up and down. The cock touching places difficult to reach normally. Every movement was creating ripples of pleasure in both of them. She kept going until she came again on his cock and she stopped.

Then Vikrant caught her ass and banging her from down. This time with long strokes almost pulling his dick out and then drilling the cock completely in. Here with every pull out he was reliving her and with the stroke in he was sending waves of pleasure through her. Finally, this gave her another orgasm and after her third consecutive orgasm Vikrant came in her filling her with his load.

image uploading service
Keerthy's update is amazing

Back