• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Do you want a story with an element of magic involved

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On the advice from Ali and Shruti, Vikrant spent next two months training and controlling his strength and speed. The palace’s plans were being laid down, it would have a welcome lounge and a large hall which would connect to various wings. The main wing would have human staff working there, with kitchens, ball room, a large home theatre and offices for the household to work. With dedicated offices for all the genies. There was to be a harem wing, which will house the harem, where the genies would spend their free time and other mortal harem members would live. There would be dedicated wing only for Vikrant alone, where no other mortal was to be allowed and even genies would enter only for Household duties. Vikrant’s wing would overlook the sea with special access to the small beach.

Their finances were touching a thousand crores. They started living on the boat which they anchored at their lands as one of the first things they built was a Pier. As Shruti and Vikrant were training, Ali came upon them as they were finishing the training.

“Master! We have found your cook and lawyer!”

It was a typical mid-week afternoon for Taapsee after running around the court rooms providing assistance to her senior lawyers and submitting affidavits, they needed to be submitted she would get a chance for a coffee break at 3. Today was especially special as she got paid a little extra for wrapping up a case so she decided to treat herself at Starbucks at Fort in Mumbai.

She settled down with her americano and a double meat sandwich. “May I join you?” she looked up and found a tall handsome man wearing a perfect business suit and smiling at her. She was lost for a second yet she replied “Yes”

“Hi, My Name is Vikrant Tomar, I am Chairman of Tomar Finances. I have an offer for you.”

“Yes?” It was more of a question.

“I would like to offer you a retainer of 1 crore per month to handle my and my company’s legal affairs” said Vikrant directly.

Taapsee was surprised, but she gathered herself fast, “Mr Tomar, you do realise that I am only a junior lawyer”

“I do know, and you have been a lawyer for almost 7 years now, you have clerked for one of the premier corporate lawyers in our country. You are good and I hope you do plan on starting your own practice.” Replied Vikrant.

“I do, but I don’t think I can really help, I don’t really have the skills required.” Came her immediate reply.

“You saying what you just said even though I offered you a retainer says a lot about you and how honest you are.” – “hire any lawyer you want; we will bill them separately. We will pay your staff for the time spent on my affairs.”

As Taapsee was staring at the cheque. Vikrant decided to play his last card. He got up buttoning his shirt he said “cash the cheque and think on it” “if you are joining us then great. I promise you it will be a great. If you are not joining us still keep the money for your time I have wasted here.” He turned and left.

That night there was a special dinner set up at the Taj palace. Vikrant was joined by Ali, Pooja and Kriti. The food was to be prepared by an exclusive chef, Huma Qureshi. Huma cooked up a tasty multi cuisine meal for the group.

The starters were Golden Fried Prawns along with Lebanese Grilled Lamb Chops. The lamb chops bought some lovely memories for Ali of the food he had in levant ages ago. Main course was first Paneer Kulcha along with Lahori Kadai Gosht. There was no way they were not going to eat biryani. They had Gosht Yakini Pulao and they finished by having an assortment of pastries.

Once the meal was concluded, Vikrant called out “chef, would you like to join us for a drink.” Huma smiled. It was Ali who vacated his seat for her. As she sat down, even Kriti and Pooja moved themselves behind Vikrant.

“You are wonderful chef; this was a splendid meal.” He gave the compliment with a smile. Huma returned the smile, “thank you sir!” “So, Chef how would you like to join my organisation as my personal chef?” Huma hesitated to answer “You would have a life luxurious and comfortable beyond your wildest dreams.” Huma sat a little surprised she obviously wasn’t expecting an offer. Vikrant took a small paper out o his pocket, wrote a number and passed on to Huma. “This is the signing amount you will get when you join us” – “This is my card, feel free to join us in Goa when you are ready.”

The next evening, Taapsee Pannu joined Vikrant on the sundeck of his yacht. “So, you tell me if I become a Genie then I can practically become the best lawyer overnight?”

Vikrant smiled and clapped, Ali and pooja appeared, with pooja holding a golden coloured lamp. Vikrant took the lamp held in his hand and said turning to Taapsee “Ready?”

Taapsee a little tentatively took the lamp into her hand and Vikrant closed her hands on to the lamp and started “As the maker of this lamp, and the opener of the gate, I name thee the gatekeeper. Taapsee, I bind you heart, soul, and body to this lamp so long as it exists. You control its power, whoever controls it, controls you. You are bound as the genie of this lamp, so sayith the lampmaker!"

“I, Taapsee, am bound to this lamp as its genie. I swear upon my soul to serve whoever owns the lamp as my master until I am freed or a new master takes me." Taapsee replied in a monotone voice.

Vikrant pricked Taapsee's finger and before pressing her blood onto the lamp, he spoke again. "I name thee Household Notary, Lawyer, and Legal Council on all matters regarding the laws of this world and others, and a harem slave. You will serve your Master in all respects to the utmost of your abilities." Taapsee repeated her charge back to him and was engulfed by the smoke.

Vikrant smiled and picked his new golden lamp and rubbed it slowly. The smoke poured out took a shape of Taapsee who was dressed in a gold-coloured dress. The dress looked like a suit but was a frilled skirt which ended just above her knees. She stood with her hair tied in a low ponytail ands a wide smile across her face.

She bowed and says “I am Taapsee, Genie of the Lamp, and your humble and loyal servant. I will grant thee three wishes and will serve thee afterwards in whatever function I can until you release me from your service.”

Vikrant held out his hand to Taapsee who took it with a soft touch “Taapsee of the Golden Lamp, this is the Pradhan Ali, and Pooja is the head of the harem. You answer to myself, then Ali, and then Pooja, and no one else. Rest of the genies are your equals”

Taapsee gave a small bow and replied “Your wish is my command master”

Vikrant smiled and continued “Now for my wishes, I wish that I had great legal sense and knowledge of the laws of this world. I wish that I had the materials to build another lamp. I wish for an analytical mind that would clearly understand the laws and use them.”

Taapsee smiled and clapped the knowledge hit Vikrant hard. He staggered but was able to find a grip and standing, he looked around to find Taapsee had changed into a white sari. She was looking ravishing yet innocent in a white halter blouse and the sari staying on with some difficulty.

Vikrant smiled and slowly moving towards her, “It looks like you are ready for your Harem duties.” She gave a shy smile. He pulled her close by holding her around the waist. She got a bit surprised, but held her breath. Vikrant gave a small kiss on her lips. This kind of triggered her and she launched her on to him, kissing him fiercely. He just ripped her blouse off and pushed her on to the couch.

He stepped back to admire her; her ample size breasts were standing firm. She started to look away with a shy smile. He pulled her sari off to continue admiring her. He bent down and gave her a deep kiss.

He then placed his hard dick near her pussy, then slowly pushed his dick into her. His dick was stretching her pussy and getting her to moan in pleasure. He slowly got his dick completely inside her. She started pressing her own breasts in pleasure.

He continued slowly moving his dick in and out of her. Then using his super human strength he lifted her of the couch and took her inside into the bedroom. All the way continuing to move his dick in and out.

As he dropped her on the bed, his dick was pulled out of her pussy. Then as she reached the bed Vikrant dropped and plunged his tongue into her pussy. His tongue was creating magic within her pussy and Taapsee continued to squirm and squeal in pleasure and finally reached her orgasm.

upload picture to get url

Vikrant didn’t give her a reprieve and plunged his dick into her pussy getting her to another high of pleasure. He continued to very rhythmically pump his dick in and out of her pussy. While lovingly spooning her and kissing her in between.

They changed position with she getting on to all fours and getting into doggy style. He continued to drill her in the position. Losing herself in pleasure Taapsee started dropping on to the bed. He just increased the speed of his thrusts. They both reached his orgasm with Vikrant unloading his juices into her.

Back