• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Do you want a story with an element of magic involved

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was middle of February the harem had assembled on the deck to welcome their newest member. Huma was flying from Mumbai. Their helicopter was sent to pick her up. Pooja was wearing a strapless green bikini, observing the new entrant.

Alia was wearing a small brown dress with a plunging neckline.

Kriti was wearing a bright yellow beach dress with a bikini bra.

Keerthy was wearing a multi colour noodle strap dress.

Shruti was wearing an all-black leather dress with clear cleavage.

Taapsee was casually dressed in white sari with bralette for a blouse.

Huma came dressed casually in white full hands kurta. She was bit nervous, when she saw the women around she chuckled “it looks like I am overdressed.” Vikrant smiled, “we can work on the changes in time.”

She replied with a smile. He asked her “ready?” this time she nodded and said “Yes.” Vikrant walked towards her holding a silver-coloured lamp.

Two minutes later Vikrant was standing with silver lamp glowing and a smile on his face, as he rubbed the lamp. All his other genies also started swirling and changing into different traditional dresses. With Alia looking particularly cute in Silver colour sari with a strapless blouse. The rest of them were also looking ravishing.

Smoke from the silver lamp formed into Huma wearing a white colour Gagra and blouse. “I am Huma, Genie of the Lamp, and your humble and loyal servant. I will grant thee three wishes and will serve thee afterwards in whatever function I can until you release me from your service."

“Huma of the silver lamp, I claim you as my servant and harem slave. You will obey without question or hesitation, and will be fully loyal to me. You will serve as my personal and household chef, in charge of my kitchens and preparing special meals for the household. When not engaged in those duties you will serve as my harem slave and will do utmost to ensure my pleasure and will ensure I am always pleased.”

Huma bowed low “of course master, your wish is my command.”

“Huma of the silver lamp, this is my Pradhan Ali, He is second only to me and you will obey him unless his commands contradict mine. This is Pooja of the first lamp, she is head of the harem. She answers to Ali and me only. The rest of the Genies are your equal if not in your household duties as in their household duties.”

“I hear and obey master.” Huma answered with a bow and nodded to Ali and Pooja then to everyone around. Everyone returned her smile.

“I have my wishes ready Huma of the silver lamp, hear and obey. I wish for the materials for creating a new genie lamp. I wish for the intelligence, wisdom and understanding ingredients art of cooking. I wish to be immune to adverse effects of food.”

Huma smiled and said “It shall be done.” She clapped her hands together.

Another flash and Vikrant’s head spun. It didn’t hurt this time as much and Vikrant grinned “I must be getting used to this.”

He got his arm around Huma, pulling her to crash on to his chest crushing her D size breasts. He moved closer for a kiss. As their lips met, she eagerly opened her lips, she was eager and feeling his lips on hers. She opened her lips as he started sucking on her lower lip. She started sucking on his lips. The continued into a deep kiss. After along kiss, he stopped and stepped back. Huma was flushed after the kiss.

Vikrant turned to Ali and ordered “Ali clear up the mortal staff for tonight” Then he turned back to Huma who was about to say something. Which Vikrant stopped with hand. He walked closer to her kissed her on the cheek saying “tonight you will have the most romantic date ever.” – “I will get things ready for our date tonight.” “You take care of the kitchen at the palace.”

“Alia, you stay. Rest get back to your household duties!” All the genies other than Alia vanished to take care of their duties. Then Vikrant turned to Ali and gave him his instructions.

Alia just stood there with her head bent down looking at him lovingly.

He slowly moved towards admiring her beauty. He gently lifted her chin, moved slowly got her closer for a kiss. She eagerly opened her lips. The distance closed for a deep passionate kiss.

After the kiss they moved into the master bedroom. In the past few months Alia had become an expert on blowjobs. Once they reached the bedroom she dropped on to her knees, promptly removed his pants exposing his hard dick. She took the length of his cock into her mouth.

She was using her hands stroking his dick in rhythm with her mouth moving on his dick, sucking and stroking him at the same time. With the strokes she also started playing her tongue on his dick. Slowly but steadily Vikrant was unloaded his juices into her mouth.

After that she slowly moved onto the bed opening up her legs calling on her master to make love to her.

He was up again immediately. He moved on to the bed lifting her legs he pressed his rock-hard dick into her eager pussy. She was still tight, she moaned in pleasure as he pushed his whole cock into her. Then slowly started moving his dick in and out hitting the right spots inside her. She kept on moaning in pleasure and gripping her pillow.

As she got used to the rhythm he pulled back and flipped her on to fours. He started stroking he from behind increasing her pleasure multifold. Her white ass looked beautiful and it pushed Vikrant into a frenzy.

He pushed her down by the back of her neck and continued hard strokes maintaining dominance and love with every stroke. With every stroke her pleasure was reaching peaks. Then she found her pleasure explode in her reaching her orgasm.

As she did, he pulled out and turned her on to her back. Immediately he pushed his dick back inside her.

He continued his strokes pleasuring her and himself at the same time. Every stroke was pushing his dick completely inside then almost out. Each stroke was long and loving.

Her second orgasm exploded within her. The strokes continued all through her orgasm. She got herself up tightening her pussy around his dick causing him to explode his juices inside her. He dropped himself on to her.

She replied with a smile. He asked her “ready?” this time she nodded and said “Yes.” Vikrant walked towards her holding a silver-coloured lamp.

Two minutes later Vikrant was standing with silver lamp glowing and a smile on his face, as he rubbed the lamp. All his other genies also started swirling and changing into different traditional dresses. With Alia looking particularly cute in Silver colour sari with a strapless blouse. The rest of them were also looking ravishing.

Smoke from the silver lamp formed into Huma wearing a white colour Gagra and blouse. “I am Huma, Genie of the Lamp, and your humble and loyal servant. I will grant thee three wishes and will serve thee afterwards in whatever function I can until you release me from your service."

“Huma of the silver lamp, I claim you as my servant and harem slave. You will obey without question or hesitation, and will be fully loyal to me. You will serve as my personal and household chef, in charge of my kitchens and preparing special meals for the household. When not engaged in those duties you will serve as my harem slave and will do utmost to ensure my pleasure and will ensure I am always pleased.”

Huma bowed low “of course master, your wish is my command.”

“Huma of the silver lamp, this is my Pradhan Ali, He is second only to me and you will obey him unless his commands contradict mine. This is Pooja of the first lamp, she is head of the harem. She answers to Ali and me only. The rest of the Genies are your equal if not in your household duties as in their household duties.”

“I hear and obey master.” Huma answered with a bow and nodded to Ali and Pooja then to everyone around. Everyone returned her smile.

“I have my wishes ready Huma of the silver lamp, hear and obey. I wish for the materials for creating a new genie lamp. I wish for the intelligence, wisdom and understanding ingredients art of cooking. I wish to be immune to adverse effects of food.”

Huma smiled and said “It shall be done.” She clapped her hands together.

Another flash and Vikrant’s head spun. It didn’t hurt this time as much and Vikrant grinned “I must be getting used to this.”

He got his arm around Huma, pulling her to crash on to his chest crushing her D size breasts. He moved closer for a kiss. As their lips met, she eagerly opened her lips, she was eager and feeling his lips on hers. She opened her lips as he started sucking on her lower lip. She started sucking on his lips. The continued into a deep kiss. After along kiss, he stopped and stepped back. Huma was flushed after the kiss.

Which movie scene us this

Back