• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story My mom kajal agarwal and my friend's

Reactions
DF Coins
My mom Kajal Agarwal and my friend's part 1

Sidharth is a cute good-hearted studious 10th class student, thanks to his father's genes for his qualities. Mr. Reddy, his father, an advocate in the district court, is always busy with clients and the court. Though that brings income to the family, the poor Kajal, Sid’s mom has started to feel emotionally unattended by her own husband due to his busy schedules. Sidharth is very young to notice his mother’s feelings yet. Reddy has got no time to spend with his wife and Kajal has no strong heart to directly talk to Reddy over this matter.

cmAYHuwA2U0s7NJ--e1PVn9OjCPQ6FOcf_y9l3VLl6slOC9wa80x_EDG3pm_YbDzE1th85a-x1HRC0nrVtxbpdjvSpwe3DM78Xe5x002Il4-KXYqSuJs8DwMUsIjLzOkcqTkhGMhQnqVHnEzZrue-7k

It has been quite a while since Kajal started to feel ignored. Her son Sid loves her but that is not the love she wants at that stage of her life. She needs a romantic, sensual love, which satisfies her sexual urges by pounding the flesh between her legs. Kajal’s vagina has been ignored to such an extent that even a thought of sex would make her go crazy and starts crying out of depression. She has no one to share those feelings openly. There was an instance where Kajal was all prepared and ready to give a surprise to her husband. She donned gorgeous spandex lingerie waiting for her husband on a Friday night to absolutely enjoy the entire weekend with him in bed. She even got rid of her son Sid from home by sending him to his uncle’s house for the weekend. But, to Kajal’s surprise, Reddy sent a text message saying “Hey dear, got another important case in Delhi. Flight at 10 PM tonight. Can’t make it to home this weekend. See you on Monday night.” There wasn’t any prior intimation, not a ‘bye baby’ atleast in the message, how rude and careless!, thought Kajal to herself in utter dismay. And this is just one incident of her unromantic boring phase of the life she is living lately.

JUUfveB4dj1jvNN8L66sXEjPTyInmoDjbq_ngdK0-oP0P142N8-amQ59fwNkDqZ-8JW0awSd3YYpd1x1yoGY9OjdktE7v5tvDLDu9Bw8eOKaA30zdhmS8Nswu8WrTkEzGi-2AE_trMyt81nq2ny4SOc

Talking about Sid, his classmates at school are exactly contrasting boys. Notorious, mischievous, care-free and what not. I don’t know who to thank that for. Unfortunately Sid got well with only those boys. ‘Opposite poles attract’, goes the saying! Raj is the naughtiest of all. He loves teasing girls in his school, and even a few of his lady teachers. Teachers don’t stay quiet though. A lot of complaints are lodged against Raj to his parents but they get ignored. Like parents – like sons, thought the teachers and left him to himself.

One Friday during lunch recess, Sid heard the word Kajal in Raj’s voice. As he starts to find where Raj is, he finds that Raj is talking to their mutual friend Suhas. Sid thought of eavesdropping to that conversation.

Suhas: That’s true Raj, even I saw Sid’s mom on our last parent-teacher meeting day. She is an absolute stunner. What was her name again?

3joD8eGJql9Ad-5HnnvdUDRuBAVO2Ms_xyL5O60jqjxZeXuQD4MmTmDaSbX9a-qgBSjVmO7dYGhcUG-IbuKh0m-Ff0w74aQeIcRyK2Prf1kC9p0esbNVerSlmhAjs32HpTd06MjOBxogUmFraGaibmU

Raj: Kajal, it's Kajal. Remember the name buddy. These days I am getting an erection just by hearing that name. Ah Kajal.

Suhas: Ah yes. I will definitely remember it from now. Did you see her voluptuous boobs in that blouse? They were oozing out from the front.

Raj: Her pallu tries to cover them but nah, those boobs aren’t small to hide under that. hahaha. (both laughed together)

Suhas: Really bro, I have never seen such a sexy woman of her age? What could be her age though? 32+?

Raj: umm my mom is 37. so we can consider Kajal as 34-36.

Suhas: Correct, we can estimate by our moms’ ages. My mom is 35.

Raj: Suhas, to be frank, I am fed up with these girls and our teachers in school. Sid’s mom made me a man I think. I am attracted to her a lot.

Suhas: Aaahan. What do you wanna do to her huh? (teased Raj)

Raj: I so wanna grab those yummy boobs and taste them, lick them and suck them to the end. ssssssss my mouth is watering now!

Rt30jpm__DytWDXnFeDLWoflPGDj7fBQ6TH36OXdbWvR_vAwefQdVFloEYFg7KWPtYqrN2FJQqu2Pqyvu1_bRDQ_dZg-KCIkiaqJwY9-L3op7pKU7by_N-zA-b5AkK1sfqrdNqgZ7yPLQvSTx378R40

Suhas: hahaha control my friend. It’s not that easy a job to get a hold of a woman. That too Sid’s mom. Sid is a very sensitive and good kid. How different Kajal is going to be. I guess she is also a conservative and orthodox woman.

Raj: Fuck all that man. I soo wanna suck those boobies dry. What if she is a nasty woman from inside. What if she is kinky from inside? and.. and.. have you ever heard of cuck?

Suhas: Yeah, I know cuckold. When the husband is impotent, right?

Raj: Nay, not exactly. Cuckold is a man whose wife cheats him by having sexual relationships with other men.

Suhas: That is what I said. A woman does that only when the husband is impotent, right?

Raj: Not necessarily. There are many fantasies in today’s world bro. Wives are having sex with other men right in front of her husbands. And guess what, the husband approves of it and even enjoys it.

Suhas: Daaamn! Seriously Raj? If Kajal is of such sort, then our job is half-done buddy. Now I am even more excited to fuck our beloved sweet friend Sid’s mother.

Both Raj and Suhas’ undies got a bulge and tighter with that chat. Sid on the other side of the wall got shell-shocked. He knew about intercourse and how kids are made but never had sexual urges before on anyone. This is the first time he is hearing about such pleasures and he feels so bad to hear all those especially about her mother. He couldn’t hear more and left the place at once in a confused state.

pbLrmqdXB0zpEBxh8G8a1WJz8JYuxlKegJpdFiBoOpN_IVBTkeA_Q-YqB1LiWpYe-y7B8jNwocu1kBe2fQRq0HHyGpKhSaj9VK-6LIoCzJNi7JrzwweDqYJc2oFu6JVcCBadS290tZ5hL7aoWQuFqUk

Sid finished his supper and went to his room. He couldn’t talk much to his mother that evening. He was not feeling comfortable and he couldn't understand why. Kajal observed it but did not care much, she thought it could have been because he got tired of PE activity in the school which happens every Friday. Kajal was finishing her night chores in the kitchen and Mr. Reddy is already snoring in the master bedroom with his belly full, the same regular lazy guy. Sid sat on his bed and was thinking about that conversation in the school. It wouldn’t get out of his mind. He then opened his biology textbook. He read the human reproductive system chapter totally. He then turned pages to the AIDS chapter. He was more surprised to know the modes of transmitting and not transmitting the disease. One paragraph read in bold letters “Does not transmit by Anal or Oral ingestion. Transmits by having unsafe sex with multiple people especially with strangers.” That stunned him completely.

AkNk1RbXdDC4vXeRD7jom7DAHOqNvVPs_UMCEm5h9PEKUQXa8ZFTwZQN3vg-gR3DJ3PahGAvCETUpg9WAWn7BZvFFn6hTYOOfTFMjXwS7iwX2dM3LAuVG_tWXeZRgNsO19zvHaOrNJ2_QqB9GiQA2rc

The boobs were main point in the discussion. Sid realised that his eyes were unconsciously struck on her mom Kajal’s boobs all evening today and that is the reason he could not speak to her comfortably. Though, sex is related to a man’s penis and a woman’s vagina, Sid is starting to feel the blood pleasure in his cock as he imagined Kajal’s boobs. His cock is responding to those thoughts. He wanted to open his underwear and have a look at his manhood. He removed his shorts and lowered his underwear. His cock sprang out with energy. It desperately needed a touch. Sid couldn’t help but hold his cock with his hand. “Mommmmyyy”, moans come out involuntarily from Sid. He couldn’t believe what he was doing. But he kept holding his cock and rubbing it for the first time. He can only think of Kajal’s boobs and imagine those boobs juggling in her blouse all these days. He thought whether she wears any bra inside or not. Subconsciously he hoped not and smiled a little at that thought. Rubbing the cock for his own mother was giving the best pleasure of his life.

His door was slightly open. Kajal finished the chores, closed all the doors and windows and moving to bed. Just before going to her bedroom, she saw ray of light coming out of Sid’s room – the door was slightly open. Kajal went to see what’s keeping her son awake at this late night. As she approached the door, she heard the moans from Sid. He was moaning her name.. “mommyy aaahh Kajal mommmaaa”. Kajal is bamboozled to hear those. She just stood at the edge of the door and peeked into the room. Her own son is stroking his cock moaning his mom’s name. This was a total stunner to her. There was nothing in front of Sid but a textbook and she could not see his cock clearly in that bed lamp light. She was not sure if he was actually stroking at her or not but she can clearly see his hand motion rubbing the cock. She felt a little happy too, for his son becoming aware of sexual things and that he is growing up to be a man. She thought it would be embarrassing to disturb and enquire about it now and left the room. She went to her room silently and from there she texted his son, “I’m sleeping Siddhu.. don’t study for too long and you too go to bed early”

oiJSfmaGMImmlU370gGclnAup2UPSbrLVgVUPERj5KlCBx_W9AB_hQg4SN7HkpwLeWFd7eHhxBSxSq1CyQjHsSqROaYWepQaVEnuuiRShqSRL5zG2e-0ZRhj6IsKagEkgM1hxDB-aDdoPfk-Yt3eezA

Seeing that text, Sid got scared and immediately looked around, pulled up his underwear and wore pants. He could see no one around. Took a breath and relaxed. He then laid back on the bed turning the lamp off. The words of Raj and Suhas were still running in his mind, his cock getting erected and Kajal’s boobs from the blouse, all were running in his mind and slowly he dozed off in those thoughts.

After sending that text, Kajal laid on the bed beside her husband. The sight of her son stroking cock was so new to her which is troubling her mentally. She gently slid her hand inside her husband’s pants. He was not wearing any underwear as it was night. Kajal caught hold of his cock. It was limp and just lying there. As Kajal took hold of the cock, he paused snoring for a moment and then continued again – the lazy ass! Kajal has no other option at that time. She just helplessly stroked the limp cock to satisfy her sexual urges. After stroking for 5-7 mins, she slept with her hand holding the cock inside his pants.

bDtssNoXhxP8hh_EpyXqHZFF0OvYhB_IsgqH1Ys_1mdqVeolVwxvdD8YJknFdSneplfzC30BfLbu-wq19GPEE_eVdEbiyPCJoUEcfadQzlvw12IISZPQAZ6DCzPN_YgXR0YUpWDkOd4XNg_gFLTpEhE

Next day the Saturday, Reddy as usual left to his office early in the morning. Sid was still sleeping in his room. Kajal finished preparing breakfast and went to wake up Sid. She went to her son’s room. She saw her cute little boy sleeping so adorably, her heart was full of love for her son. She slowly sat beside him and rubbing Sid’s hair. “Siddhuu.. kannaa.. its morning raa.. time to wake up.” Kajal said with a smile trying to wake him up. Sid moved a little and said in a sleepy tone, “Maa.. it’s Sunday.. let me sleep for some more time naa..” Kajal replied, “No beta, today is Saturday, you have to go school. Come on wake up, wake up”, she kept rubbing his shoulder and moving him to bring him to senses. Sid is starting to wake up, laid there on the bed and opened his eyes, He saw Kajal at a 2 feet distance. Kajal for the first time is looking like a sexual beauty to him. The same mom but today it was a different feeling. “Mom.. amm isn’t today Sunday? what are you saying mom? I don't wanna go to school today” Sid uttered. “Noo Siddhu.. you should not say that. School is important kanna. Its a bad habit to bunk the classes. wake up.. my sweet Sid”, Kajal said bending a little towards him and kissing on his forehead with motherly love. Sid completely lost his sleep at once at that kiss. He argued, “Ah mommyy.. pleaasee.. this one day. I thought it is Sunday today and slept late yesterday night.. I can’t go to school momma.. please momma”.

His child-like appeals made Kajal laugh and melted her heart. Kajal replied, “Youuu.. this is not good Sid. You have to be conscious about what you are doing. But okay. I am agreeing for this one day.” Sid smiled and said, “Aww thank you soo much momma.. I love you. umm” as he said this he held Kajal’s face with two hands on cheeks and went for kissing on the lips. He almost touched them but then suddenly Kajal stopped him. “Sid.. amm.. not the..'' looked into Sid’s eyes and continued “I love you too”, Kajal said, by immediately turning her face, letting him kiss on her cheek. It was an involuntary action for Sid to try to kiss Kajal on the lips. When Kajal avoided the lip kiss which made him kiss on the cheek, he realised it in shock. Kajal said, “Ok, I have some things to finish in Kitchen, you go back to sleep and I will come after an hour to wake you up..” covered Sid with a blanket till chest and left the room. Sid recollected what all happened just now and is feeling warm. He now has a very clear image of Kajal’s cherry lips which he saw very closely and almost kissed.

F87GtvxFUsn6sR2hxHFFCDfZSHzjKK30U1xMlvkMxf-S9fxocexz_J1RboWXLoa8f2fkVvEuNi2Dkxxmc_tFoGw0RJ2YcHwPJgDi74_ruEuA7FinUWPnwIeaFycGair3W-VhI_xaBz4q8LbHqR3XJjU

The day passed very boringly for Kaju. She noticed that Sid is not usual, he is not talking much today and avoiding all the possible chats with her. On the other hand, it was a thriller for Sid. Whenever Sid encounters his mom in the house, he could only concentrate on her body. He kept peeking at her spongy boobs stuffed in the blouse tightly. The cleavage view from the front was like a valley between two big mountains. When Kajal walks away from him, he can see the hip-folds. His heart raced when he saw her mother’s bulky ass swaying while she was walking. He is scanning every minute detail of Kajal. Her flawless thick black hair set loose till her waistline was an absolute cock-raiser for him. With all these sexual details in mind, when Kajal turns towards Sid to talk to him, he could not utter a word. Sid simply avoided them and turned away murmuring a senseless reason every time.

Kajal is already disappointed with her husband Reddy, now Sid is also acting weird today and that got Kajal frustrated. She thought of having a change in mood and decided to go to the market to buy groceries and vegetables. Got ready a little and while leaving the house she said loudly, “Sidhhu kannaa.. I am going to the market to buy some veggies. Stay safe at home and don’t go anywhere. I will be back soon.”. Sid replied, “ok maa.. sure” from his room.

The market was so crowded. Generally Kajal doesn’t visit markets on weekends as she knows it will be busy days at market. But today was inevitable. She knows about her sexy homemaker body and how men throw creepy looks at such women in the market, but what can she do? She took a deep breath and started walking in. It was so noisy and heavily crowded. People are pushing and yelling at each other. Kajal could not avoid a few pushes. She didn’t mind them and continued shopping. Few low-class teenagers even tried placing hands on her ass when she was bargaining with a vendor bending forward. The guys took turns and pressed Kajal’s ass. She jerked at those pressings but cannot scold them. As she was adjusting her body, her front view was visible to the vendor. This middle-aged uncle has no shame, he kept staring at her boobs in that tight blouse. The boob flesh was popping out across the blouse edge when she was bending. He wetted his lips and just casually placed tomatoes in the basket.

-gew9oqH6BCZzWWcDwwykSRwz6GNuWQ6LWrsFyQIpoOa_xu6hVfPJugz-jLKTx3egQcDkqSWwOU2TSiCLGse5vulH6_-mJCpkXLHqm9Ncu38U9URjX5S5-VZCuaMB1yEUm9uwcKLbukhKZveaURCOHY

Kajal observed that and said, “Can you do it fast please. Here,, here is your money”, and gave him money. He didn’t care about her. He held tomatoes in his hand and said, “madam, do you have a bag?”. “Nah, I didn’t bring any bags. You vendors must be having, right?”, replied Kajal. “Okay.. let me give one of mine.. amm where shall I put these tomatoes till then” said the vendor looking around and then said, “madam, can you hold these please” and gave Kajal the tomatoes. Kajal is still in a bending position. Before even she could reply, the vendor stuffed the tomatoes in Kajal’s hands. Kajal held those close to her chest carefully. While placing those tomatoes there, the vendor deliberately kept one of his hands amongst the tomatoes saying, “ah madam, please hold tight, don’t let them fall, my hand isn’t coming out amm but don't worry I will get the bag soon, must be here only somewhere around”.

ZmQ1a97g-B6AtCMawXGJ92GO3QvSF0kIC8yKif7qFHA98lnq8-rJy00I7TiAGBqUsMt8hiOqIMe3H-kNONjPw8bXHTu6Mbq3kFBk3kOtf_11fpZbR8lUD3OpgvmWM2k7264qdMFZSoG94tPKckYWQts

He was touching Kajal’s boobs, right in the cleavage. He is moving his fingers and feeling all the spongy skin of her boobs. Kajal sensed it and felt ashamed. She said angrily, “what are you doing, remove your hand from there!”. “But mam, it is stuck, I cannot take it out, please hold the tomatoes carefully till I find the bag”, the vendor said as he searched around for the bag. But he is enjoying Kajal's boobs with other hand. He is also pressing the boob flesh with his fingers. Kajal was feeling so uneasy and just simply stood there, she looked around to see if anyone was seeing her as he was pressing Kajal’s boobs. “Ah! Here it is! Found it madam”, said the vendor taking the bag and asking her to place the tomatoes in that bag. “Gentle, gently place them in the bag madam”, he said. Kajal loosened her hands and filled the bag with tomatoes. Vendor is still holding on to her boob. He stuck two of his fingers inside her blouse and said, “madam, please put all the tomatoes in the bag, no need to hold anything onto you”. Kajal is confused, “I already put them all. Now if you remove your hand, I will go. There aren’t any tomatoes with me”. Vendor still reluctantly said, “Then, what is this madam, why are you hiding a tomato inside your blouse, I know you did. I can feel it”, moving his fingers inside her blouse on the boob. Kajal now knows that he is taking advantage of the situation and molesting her. She said, “heey.. leave me.. there is nothing in there. Its my.. my.. boo.. amm It is not a tomato. Anyway, did you ever see such a big tomato, when did you sell me such a big one? It is not your tomato, Just leave me”.

jNMOgmUoM1Yac9HCk9_q7ntB6wgVUcYX7ncXczfCgArCqBwLwIEXxQfAsXmiF98G18I0eIV4n0BJIT51VxDGAhZz7BSWighLOKE9nGevu5fzA6q4oHH81GS7iQwYG7AO0c1jH_tDWfnkW58EAberdIk

Kajal is struggling to get rid of him, she is swaying all over her body. She is in the centre of the market, bending forward towards a middle-aged man. His hand is holding her boob and squeezing it. Ass showing out to the public. With all her moves and struggles, her saree line at the waist loosen and slid down a little in the back. It caught the eyes of the teenagers who rubbed hands on her ass a few minutes before. They swiftly came back to her and each one grabbed one asscheek. Kajal got stunned, eyes wide-opened. She wanted to turn back and slap the shit out of bastards but the vendor in the front isn’t giving any chances away. He now held another hand too on her blouse from the bottom and said, “then, what did you keep there madam? Are you stealing items from me?”, he is fondlng the boob, only one boob, supporting it from the bottom and pushing fingers inside from the top. “But you are right, this is not a tomato. By the size, this is definitely my mango. you stole a very good juicy mango. How clever! Now give me that back and go.”, he continued in a slightly commanding tone. Kajal totally knew that he was doing all these deliberately. She doesn’t want to argue and shout at him. That will only make her embarrassed in the public place. The boys at the back are also on full ride. One is now squeezing both asscheeks and another is caressing her waist. Kajal then held the vendor's hand and took her boob out of the jacket. “Look, this is not your mango! Now leave it you pervert!”, Kajal said disgustingly. Vendor saw the full boob along with the nipple in Kajal's hand as she was holding it and showing. He removed his bottom hand and squeezed the boob around the brown dotted nipple with the other hand for the first and one last time. Kajal moaned in lust. Swiftly she packed her bood inside and stood up. She turned back at the teenagers with a fierce look. They both thought this was the end of the session and quickly escaped from there. Kajal adjusted her saree and then moved ahead for more shopping. This time she was careful. She only chose to buy at female vendors. Nevertheless, she got all the creepy looks and fondles from strangers throughout the shopping time.

D6qMFBuhTUDioOHcMtdP912kiiyWGI_3pOG0DwzTWHmtzT7YCJyoySgTyODfEifAnXFCO96nBsVv5YCddeVOgC0YDcQnX-JoYRWUw0zuHuAXaNmzpxZAtwwN6G0dVFQuILxKE3Ce1wSeD9Vd4_gB2XI

After returning home, Kajal left all the vegetables in a corner in the kitchen and swiftly left for her bedroom and shut the door. She sat on the bed and was breathing heavily. She was astonished by the incidents that happened at the market. It was all insulting and degrading. But she also had a good amount of male hands on her and that brought a smile to her. It has been quite a while since someone saw her sexually and interacted with her like that. As she continued thinking of all those incidents the sexual desires in her are rising. She sat there and started gently massaging her breasts by herself. She moaned as she squeezed them. She imagined a man’s rough hands on her boobs while pressing them. She can feel her own nipples getting stiffened. It was a very lustful moment.

Sid didn’t notice her mom returning but he heard the bedroom door shut hard. He came out of the room to see what happened. There was no one in the hall, he understood that his mom returned when he saw the vegetables bag in the kitchen. He then went near the bedroom door. He pushed it to open but it was locked from inside. He didn’t want to knock on the door. He peeped into the room through the keyhole.

-DZUc7k9NpI-ZOIoY-0pzqZ1o13ynX7IjRvvFOrEsANu6vCzkjAr9oAUAWPYCGECZQ4wMLJ431g6ag9J9gYnnxzkc5G0qPYR71H2bHxc1ZOVBTa48bKKuthTtJq-NRZ7awojHRZqT851bhoddB797qI

To be continued…

Great stories bro I specially like my favourite Kajal Aggarwal...
Please do continue wiyh more stories.

Amd dont you add yuor contents here directly in this forum.
#Kajal Aggarwal gangraped in Friend's wedding...

This was the time when she was in the high demand in Tollywood and Kollywood films and crowned as South queen. All from the 13-year boy to 83-year-old man loves to see her and masturbate. She is not so fleshy by her body but her natural assets can make anyone on kneels for weeks. Her curved fleshy area of hips makes her body look and feel sexy with her perfect shaped stiff boobs and marvelous round ass (this both the assets of Kajal was fresh until it was gang banged).
Kajal%2BAggarwal%2BHottest%2BCleavage%2BPhoto%2B%25281%2529.jpg

She was fucked many times by many persons in film industry, rich foreigners and many more in her pussy. There is a famous belief that Indian men and British women can never be satisfied in sex. Her list of fuckers includes many like Prabhas, Jr. NTR, Vijay, Ram Charan etc. but they never had satisfactory sex with her. They just wanted to make her satisfy and that’s it, that’s why after so many experiences she still has the tight pussy.

Kajal was invited by her close friend in a village on her marriage. Her friend was a very rich and daughter of a politician who has got many influences in the underworld and politics. Her younger brother Karan was a local rowdy of a tall gigantic figure of six feet. The party was very grand and lots of politicians, underworld mafias and rowdy local friends of Karan came to the party. It was a great pleasure for them to have Kajal in the party. Many of them specially came to see her a glance and if possible, have a chance to... Everyone was eagerly waiting for her to come, suddenly a white esteem came and the ravishing miss world, south queen stepped out of the car in black transparent saree with sleeveless blouse without bra.

95cf2544c887187afd3e65faeb7c57d9.jpg

As she stepped out of the car everybody was stunned to see her beauty and their mouths remained opened. All men, women including the bride was looking her body like hungry tiger. Kajal felt a little shy by the looks of people around there and was invited by her friend to stand near by her on the stage of marriage. Cameras were all shooting the stage especially Kajal and all the cameramen, photographers don't want to miss the chance of getting the clips of her cleavages.

Rakul forced to gangbang for a porn movie…

NfbbYQjYd8UuQxq5C7ADmB2b7O7CzwDS3UZaaiikwrZ1XKrQQTMqKHClzEiAW7sZOeuQCBLw2Xzwio0YVNZEL8LrZg2UcawblA9k42D5kTRkXTbqq2PLYTj-6fLvEWheqywWT6A3aWYbwGoM_d8HIo72mMIwtfqknEA5e4x6Qd98Rqk4yi7ZIB2x0jU0_WhcXBS7rwJKdA

This is the story when Rakul recently went to the US with his lover Jackky Bhagnani for his film shooting. Since Jackky was the producer Rakul came with him on the shooting tour at his expense. Rakul came there with Jackky separately on their own expenses. The Action Director, Director of the film were very strict on the timings and had given lots of hits with their popular banner. So Jackky was serious about his work and punctuality. For this reason Jackky wanted to stay in the hotel near the shooting spot. It was season of visitors to that place so all the hotels were full and they didn't got any rooms

Finally they went to a hotel which was very luxurious and costly. They hoped that they would get the rooms and it was strange too as all the servers working there are blacks. But here also they got disappointed. As they were going back to the entrance door, a sound came: Hey! Mr., wait and they turned around.

BZ1BfTLaehPKainJO3SoJa46-PGQ_U_Fn4PjSLnyttx--v6r3bG4uWfCdnQbIt9S8WZ8SXFMM-aIL7VYbFJ0EB6EbRCPupJIt1go1mswm0y9wj21cFVVj9vmAGP9mTDPpwtRW9eDIxwDcRN3EGVwY8auXD4zuNORwSGcOtBslIhVEXTWw9xd8VvztOqBaPtS0nj_zMsEHQ

A man aged about 50 years in a royal dressing manner stood over the reception and all the staff were standing there. He was the owner of this big hotel, he called them again and they went near him saying hello! sir, you called us.

He introduced himself as the owner of the hotel and his name is John and due to seasons, it was fully accommodated. “I watched you from my room in the camera and I know her”, he said pointing finger towards Rakul. Then he asked are you an actress? I have seen your movie and had an excellent acting performance (everyone in India knows that Rakul is not admired for her acting but for some other things hope you guys got it).

Jackky with a smile yes, we both are actors and came here to shoot for my next movie. Then John asked if she was acting with you and where the shooting crew was. Jackky cleared him that they both are lovers and going to get married soon. She is not acting; she just came to accompany me.

John said oh that's good and asked to try some other hotels nearby. Jackky said they checked all the hotels and this is the last one in this place and we were disappointed here too.

John said “Oh! Don't get disappointed, if you don't have a problem, I can provide you with a room of servers in this hotel”. Jackky was hesitating to say yes but Rakul forced her to accept that for the time being.

Looking like Jackky was hesitating, He said “Mr. Don't be scared, the room was facilitated with all the things as in the deluxe rooms of this hotel and very big as seven persons stay in one room. I will ask the servers to adjust in other rooms for two days as a deluxe room is vacated, then you can shift over there. I think it will not be a problem as you both will go to the shooting spot and return in the evening only, so for two days you can adjust the room. If you want to see the room and confirm then also no problem”, saying this he called a server and said take them, show your room Mike
(Black of 6 foot height and strong body).

He said welcome Miss to Rakul and took them to show their room. He opened the room and they were surprised to see it. It was a very big room with a big bed in the centre in which almost 10 persons can sleep comfortably, equipped with all facilities. But they were surprised to see some sofas on the side of the bed and a bench with a cushion by the side, so many focus lights stand in all the corners of the room. When they were looking at the room with curiosity, Mike was standing by the door holding it.

There was a table in the corner of the room in which there were many porn magazines,
J5AraMmKNRkof8NTVzvR3Bt_QAYbYuo4JhkRvvROj7L2L085hXcw5Z_T6hCkjdrRUW38AcZZ-pKlk5ZuK51_Nys3G7feYw69P370Vwcico2S1G4MeGyhV94AZwxmf9xaDfioULvp6XWISnJkD5SwZZSSAhfM_8XgohHJee7EwkS_0axu8ruakeNZEHyhwKeO1JAreGahEg

Rakul saw it and showed Jackky. He said it's natural in bachelor rooms, so they ignored and said to Rakul, Is it OK darling?

Rakul shook her head with confirmation and said to Mike lets go. Then they went down to the old man John and said OK they can adjust for two days as there is no other option.

John told Mike to tell his partners to adjust in some other rooms for two days. Then he said to Jackky, “Keep your luggage in the closet in the room and lock it so that it may be safe as the servers will often go to the room to take their belongings. It is not possible to shift all their things for two days, so you have to take care of that”. And continued that will be in the day only, in the night I will tell them not to disturb you.

Then he asked them if there was any problem? They said no but how much is for the room, John said nothing it's a compliment for you Miss beautiful. They both went up and settled in the room.

They were tired enough that they just had their dinner and went to sleep. In the morning Jackky got up earlier and got ready for the shooting. He said to Rakul to take care and he will be back by the evening and then they will go shopping.
Please follow and like some of contents in this forum if you really like it...

Back